Mitt Romney blasts Trump

David Hartung

Oct 4, 2019, 1:28:10 PM10/4/19
As more information [on Trump's corruption and criminality] came to light,
Senator Mitt Romney, Republican of Utah, one of the few members of Mr.
Trump’s party who has been critical of the conduct at the center of the
impeachment inquiry, issued a statement condemning the president’s public
comments on Thursday inviting China as well as Ukraine to investigate the
Bidens.

“When the only American citizen President Trump singles out for China’s
investigation is his political opponent in the midst of the Democratic
nomination process, it strains credulity to suggest that it is anything
other than politically motivated,” Mr. Romney said. “By all appearances,
the president’s brazen and unprecedented appeal to China and to Ukraine to
investigate Joe Biden is wrong and appalling.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/04/us/politics/trump-house-impeachment.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

BeamMeUpScotty

Oct 4, 2019, 4:11:46 PM10/4/19
TRUMP isn't running against Biden.... yet.

Biden *running or NOT* is still just as corrupt.

--
That's Karma

Steve is offline now

Oct 4, 2019, 4:29:39 PM10/4/19
On 10/4/2019 1:11 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled:
He's trying to smear Biden to try to get a weaker Democratic nominee. You
know this.

BeamMeUpScotty

Oct 4, 2019, 4:45:04 PM10/4/19
On 10/4/19 1:28 PM, David Hartung wrote:
TRUMP isn't running against Biden.... yet.

Biden *running or NOT* is still just as corrupt.

TRUMP should go back and ask that Russia and Ukraine and China, look for
all corruption even if the CORRUPTION is connected to Mitt Romney....
--
That's Karma

Byker

Oct 4, 2019, 4:46:26 PM10/4/19
On 10/4/2019 1:45 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled:

> On 10/4/19 1:28 PM, David Hartung wrote:
>> As more information [on Trump's corruption and criminality] came to
>> light, Senator Mitt Romney, Republican of Utah, one of the few members of
>> Mr. Trump’s party who has been critical of the conduct at the center of
>> the impeachment inquiry, issued a statement condemning the president’s
>> public comments on Thursday inviting China as well as Ukraine to
>> investigate the Bidens.
>>
>> “When the only American citizen President Trump singles out for China’s
>> investigation is his political opponent in the midst of the Democratic
>> nomination process, it strains credulity to suggest that it is anything
>> other than politically motivated,” Mr. Romney said. “By all appearances,
>> the president’s brazen and unprecedented appeal to China and to Ukraine
>> to investigate Joe Biden is wrong and appalling.”
>>
>> https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/04/us/politics/trump-house-impeachment.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage
>>
> TRUMP isn't running against Biden....  yet.

BeamMeUpScotty

Oct 4, 2019, 4:49:30 PM10/4/19
Biden is doing all that to himself...
--
That's Karma

jim

Oct 4, 2019, 4:59:28 PM10/4/19
Steve is offline now wrote on 10/4/2019 3:29 PM:

>>> “When the only American citizen President Trump singles out for China’s
>>> investigation is his political opponent in the midst of the Democratic
>>> nomination process, it strains credulity to suggest that it is anything other
>>> than politically motivated,” Mr. Romney said. “By all appearances, the
>>> president’s brazen and unprecedented appeal to China and to Ukraine to
>>> investigate Joe Biden is wrong and appalling.”
>>>
>>> https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/04/us/politics/trump-house-impeachment.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage
>>>
>> TRUMP isn't running against Biden.... yet.
>
> He's trying to smear Biden to try to get a weaker Democratic nominee.

Trump hopes the Democrats will be dumb enough to
double down and go with Biden despite all the damage

And remember without the help
of the whistleblower this smear on
Biden would be going nowhere like it
had been for many months.

BeamMeUpScotty

Oct 4, 2019, 5:13:28 PM10/4/19
Asking for Mitt Romney is sort of abstract but TRUMP needs to do it so
thet Mitt and other will wuit saying TRUMP was targeting Biden.....
throow Mitt under the buss with Biden whether ther is any evidence of
Mitt Romney's corruption. Generally you target the crime NOT the
criminal so target anyone that might be corrupt. Even Mitt Romney,
because that's more equal.

Then TRUMP can TWEET Mitt and tell him that he took his advise.

--
That's Karma

Delvin Benêt

Oct 4, 2019, 5:35:33 PM10/4/19
On 10/4/2019 1:59 PM, jim wrote:

>>> TRUMP isn't running against Biden....  yet.
>>
>> He's trying to smear Biden to try to get a weaker Democratic nominee.
>
> Trump hopes the Democrats will be dumb enough to
> double down and go with Biden  despite all the damage

You don't know what you're bullshitting about - ever.

--
"I wish I could have felched Saul Alinsky, but he was already dead"
"jim" sjed...@mwt.net

Byker

Oct 4, 2019, 5:36:20 PM10/4/19
On 10/4/2019 1:49 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
No.

MattB

Oct 4, 2019, 5:39:27 PM10/4/19
On 10/4/2019 2:13 PM, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 10/4/19 4:46 PM, Byker wrote:
>> On 10/4/2019 1:45 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
>> rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled:

>>> TRUMP isn't running against Biden....  yet.
>>
>> He's trying to smear Biden to try to get a weaker Democratic nominee. You
>> know this.
>
> Asking for Mitt Romney is sort of abstract but TRUMP needs to do it so thet

Trump is assaulting the Constitution and American values.

BeamMeUpScotty

Oct 4, 2019, 6:00:47 PM10/4/19
That means Democrats are shooting themselves in the foot.

--
That's Karma

Just Wondering

Oct 4, 2019, 7:11:36 PM10/4/19
And Romney needs to shut his RINO pie hole.

Just Wondering

Oct 4, 2019, 7:12:24 PM10/4/19
It doesn't really matter, dem Dems have no strong candidate.

slate_leeper

Oct 5, 2019, 8:30:42 AM10/5/19
On Fri, 4 Oct 2019 10:28:10 -0700, David Hartung
<d_ha...@hitmale.con> wrote:

Still sulking because he wasn't nominated. Thank God.

--
Protect your civil rights!
Let the politicians know how you feel.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

bigdog

Oct 5, 2019, 9:27:40 AM10/5/19
Romney = Loser

Trump = Winner

'nuff said

pyotr filipivich

Oct 5, 2019, 12:09:54 PM10/5/19
Let the Record show that bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> on or about
Sat, 5 Oct 2019 06:27:39 -0700 (PDT) did write, type or otherwise
cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:
>Romney = Loser

Formerly the woman hating, dog torturing, bigoted incarnation of
Hitler. Now a respected statesman who is dutifully attacking the
OrangeBadMan.

>Trump = Winner

Who has been playing the game according to the Democrat's own set
of rules. And much better than they did, and they can't cope with the
changes, or with being treated as they treated Republicans.

>'nuff said

https://ricochet.com/683441/quote-of-the-day-the-tea-party-movement/

In short, we conservatives have tried politeness, civility, and
decency - and were called Nazi, Fascist, Racist, Homophobic,
hatemongers, intolerant, etc, etc, etc. Which is why Donald Trump got
elected: " When you hate the China Shop, you love the bull."

--
pyotr filipivich
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est. "

bigdog

Oct 5, 2019, 12:28:59 PM10/5/19
On Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 12:09:54 PM UTC-4, pyotr filipivich wrote:
> Let the Record show that bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> on or about
> Sat, 5 Oct 2019 06:27:39 -0700 (PDT) did write, type or otherwise
> cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:
> >Romney = Loser
>
> Formerly the woman hating, dog torturing, bigoted incarnation of
> Hitler. Now a respected statesman who is dutifully attacking the
> OrangeBadMan.
> >
> >Trump = Winner
>
> Who has been playing the game according to the Democrat's own set
> of rules. And much better than they did, and they can't cope with the
> changes, or with being treated as they treated Republicans.
> >
> >'nuff said
>
> https://ricochet.com/683441/quote-of-the-day-the-tea-party-movement/
>
> In short, we conservatives have tried politeness, civility, and
> decency - and were called Nazi, Fascist, Racist, Homophobic,
> hatemongers, intolerant, etc, etc, etc. Which is why Donald Trump got
> elected: " When you hate the China Shop, you love the bull."

This is something the GOP rank and file have been clamoring for years. A
Republican leader who will fight back and isn't afraid of pissing people off.
Trump will go to the mat if need be. If the Democrats want to mud wrestle, he'll
do that too. I guess his stint at WWE rubbed off on him.