Biden And Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Team Up To Push A NEW Green New Deal

kensi

Jul 18, 2020, 6:11:47 AM7/18/20
House Democrats just put out the most detailed climate plan in US
political history:

https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environment/2020/6/30/21305891/aoc-climate-change-house-democrats-select-committee-report

https://insideclimatenews.org/news/14072020/joe-biden-climate-plan-coronavirus-build-back-better

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/biden-unveils-more-aggressive-progressive-climate-plan-n1233804

Dem climate plan would end greenhouse gas emissions by 2050:

https://apnews.com/f72c5ae628bac72a7732d968a056878d

Well, it's about time!

in here." ~Checkmate

bigdog

Jul 18, 2020, 9:49:58 AM7/18/20
On Saturday, July 18, 2020 at 6:11:47 AM UTC-4, kensi wrote:
> House Democrats just put out the most detailed climate plan in US
> political history:
>
> https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environment/2020/6/30/21305891/aoc-climate-change-house-democrats-select-committee-report
>
> https://insideclimatenews.org/news/14072020/joe-biden-climate-plan-coronavirus-build-back-better
>
> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/biden-unveils-more-aggressive-progressive-climate-plan-n1233804
>
> Dem climate plan would end greenhouse gas emissions by 2050:
>
> https://apnews.com/f72c5ae628bac72a7732d968a056878d
>
> Well, it's about time!

You're just about writing a campaign ad for Trump. Teaming Biden with AOC is
something the Republicans will love to do and you are doing it for them. Thank
you.

bigdog

Jul 18, 2020, 9:54:09 AM7/18/20
On Saturday, July 18, 2020 at 6:11:47 AM UTC-4, kensi wrote:
If Biden continues down this road, and he will since he is just following
directions from the radical left, he will pretty much kiss off Pennsylvania
where both coal and fracking are major industries that will be threatened by
the Green New Deal. Southern and eastern Ohio also are tied to these industries. Losing Pennsylvania again will make the electoral college map that
much more difficult for the Democrats.

The Right And The Powerful

Jul 18, 2020, 11:19:13 AM7/18/20
On Sat, 18 Jul 2020 09:16:25 -0600, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Jul 2020 06:11:37 -0400, kensi
><kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>>House Democrats just put out the most detailed climate plan in US
>>political history:
>>
>>https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environment/2020/6/30/21305891/aoc-climate-change-house-democrats-select-committee-report
>>
>>https://insideclimatenews.org/news/14072020/joe-biden-climate-plan-coronavirus-build-back-better
>>
>>https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/biden-unveils-more-aggressive-progressive-climate-plan-n1233804
>>
>>Dem climate plan would end greenhouse gas emissions by 2050:
>>
>>https://apnews.com/f72c5ae628bac72a7732d968a056878d
>>
>>Well, it's about time!
>

>Yea, "any day now"

BY 2050?!!!!! WE ONLY HAVE 10 ERR 9 YEARS LEFT! MY GOD, THE
HUMANITY!

Michael Ejercito

Jul 18, 2020, 12:08:24 PM7/18/20

"kensi" wrote in message news:reuht0$ris$1...@gioia.aioe.org...
So people will stop respirating?
I was under the impression Biden wanted to win.

My bad.

Michael

https://www.avg.com

Michael Ejercito

Jul 18, 2020, 12:38:10 PM7/18/20

"bigdog" wrote in message
Chris Morton lives in Ohio.

Nadegda

Jul 18, 2020, 5:01:45 PM7/18/20
On Sat, 18 Jul 2020 09:08:23 -0700, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> "kensi" wrote in message news:reuht0$ris$1...@gioia.aioe.org...
>
>>House Democrats just put out the most detailed climate plan in US political
>>history:
>
>>https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environment/2020/6/30/21305891/aoc-climate-change-house-democrats-select-committee-report
>
>>https://insideclimatenews.org/news/14072020/joe-biden-climate-plan-coronavirus-build-back-better
>
>>https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/biden-unveils-more-aggressive-progressive-climate-plan-n1233804
>
>>Dem climate plan would end greenhouse gas emissions by 2050:
> So people will stop respirating?

Kook. Oxygen isn't a greenhouse gas. And people breathing is carbon neutral,
since growing the food they ate drew down the same carbon at the farm.

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.k...@news.alt.net>

Kensi

Jul 18, 2020, 5:05:28 PM7/18/20
On 2020-07-18 2:01 p.m., Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sat, 18 Jul 2020 09:08:23 -0700, Michael Ejercito wrote:
>
>> "kensi" wrote in message news:reuht0$ris$1...@gioia.aioe.org...
>>
>>> House Democrats just put out the most detailed climate plan in US political
>>> history:
>>
>>> https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environment/2020/6/30/21305891/aoc-climate-change-house-democrats-select-committee-report
>>
>>> https://insideclimatenews.org/news/14072020/joe-biden-climate-plan-coronavirus-build-back-better
>>
>>> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/biden-unveils-more-aggressive-progressive-climate-plan-n1233804
>>
>>> Dem climate plan would end greenhouse gas emissions by 2050:
>> So people will stop respirating?
>
> Kook. Oxygen isn't a greenhouse gas. And people breathing is carbon neutral,
> since growing the food they ate drew down the same carbon at the farm.

no it didn't so shut your face , stupid bitch

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Jul 18, 2020, 5:09:46 PM7/18/20
On Sat, 18 Jul 2020 14:05:27 -0700, Kensi wrote:

>no it didn't so shut your face , stupid bitch

No, you're the stupid bitch, PeeScent. kensi
doesn't spell her name with a capital K, you
fool.

You're such a dumbass, you can't even do a
believable froggery.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the wøøds because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could nøt learn what it had to teach, and
nøt, when I came to die, discover that I had nøt lived." __Henry David Thøreau

%

Jul 18, 2020, 5:17:58 PM7/18/20
On 2020-07-18 2:09 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Jul 2020 14:05:27 -0700, Kensi wrote:
>
>> no it didn't so shut your face , stupid bitch
>
> No, you're the stupid bitch, PeeScent. kensi
> doesn't spell her name with a capital K, you
> fool.
>
> You're such a dumbass, you can't even do a
> believable froggery.

i did it all on purpose just to make you look like an idiot again and it
worked once again you fall on your face with a small push from me

< notice how spectacular i am >