Biden administration officials describe Kamala Harris' office as a shit show

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 2, 2021, 6:32:56 PM7/2/21
https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-officials-describe-vps-office-as-s-show-axios-2021-7

Ignorant, gun-grabbing cunt Kamala Harris is proving to be the
incompetent moron everyone knew her to be, but many Americans voted
for because she is [allegedly] a woman and isn't white.

Top Biden officials are circling the wagons around Harris' operation
as internal discord boils over.

When Biden finally gets shipped off to the memory unit, can Harris
handle it?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-harris-gop-nominee-2024

Democrats concerned Harris couldn't beat a GOP nominee, even if Trump:
report

Democrats, including some Biden administration officials, are
reportedly so concerned about Vice President Kamala Harris’ missteps
that they don’t believe she could beat a Republican in 2024 if she
were to be the nominee — even if her opponent was former President
Trump.

Democrats close to the White House told Axios they’re concerned about
Harris’ mishandling of politically sensitive issues and "political
tone deafness," the outlet reported Friday.

The vice president was widely panned by the right for her monthslong
refusal to visit the southern border after she was designated to run
point on the migrant surge.

Which of them is the senile one again?

[chuckle]

Jonathan

Jul 2, 2021, 7:06:30 PM7/2/21
On 7/2/2021 6:32 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-officials-describe-vps-office-as-s-show-axios-2021-7

I have two words for you, Dan Quayle.

Better known as a living breathing
bullet proof vest for Pres Bush.

Besides she won't have to run, she'll
be finishing Biden's second term
most likely.

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 2, 2021, 7:34:00 PM7/2/21
On Fri, 2 Jul 2021 19:06:24 -0400, Jonathan <L...@UMich.edu> wrote:

>On 7/2/2021 6:32 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-officials-describe-vps-office-as-s-show-axios-2021-7
>I have two words for you, Dan Quayle.

Dan Quayle is no longer VP. That was, um, what, 1993?

Twenty-eight yeas ago?

Are you trying to claim that Harris is channeling Qualye?

That she gave him a blow job to get where she is now, and that's why
she's in over her head?

That was pretty pathetic even for you.

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

Jizzabelle Whitmer

Jul 2, 2021, 7:34:36 PM7/2/21
On 02 Jul 2021, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> posted some

> https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-officials-describe-vps-office-as-
> s-show-axios-2021-7
>
> Ignorant, gun-grabbing cunt Kamala Harris is proving to be the
> incompetent moron everyone knew her to be, but many Americans voted
> for because she is [allegedly] a woman and isn't white.
>
> Top Biden officials are circling the wagons around Harris' operation
> as internal discord boils over.

She can't suck her way out of her responsibilities this time.

> When Biden finally gets shipped off to the memory unit, can Harris
> handle it?

Nope.

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-harris-gop-nominee-2024
>
> Democrats concerned Harris couldn't beat a GOP nominee, even if Trump:
> report
>
> Democrats, including some Biden administration officials, are
> reportedly so concerned about Vice President Kamala Harris’ missteps
> that they don’t believe she could beat a Republican in 2024 if she
> were to be the nominee — even if her opponent was former President
> Trump.
>
> Democrats close to the White House told Axios they’re concerned about
> Harris’ mishandling of politically sensitive issues and "political
> tone deafness," the outlet reported Friday.

You can't fix stupid and incompetent using a cunt.

> The vice president was widely panned by the right for her monthslong
> refusal to visit the southern border after she was designated to run
> point on the migrant surge.
>
> Which of them is the senile one again?
>
> [chuckle]

<https://www.the-sun.com/wp-
content/uploads/sites/6/2021/06/NINTCHDBPICT000657735335.jpg>

<https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/06/kamala-guatemala-
001.jpg?quality=80&strip=all>

<https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/06/07/17/43932811-9660943-
Vice_President_Kamala_Harris_visit_to_Guatemala_was_met_with_pro-a-
28_1623083301964.jpg>

harris whore

Jul 2, 2021, 10:10:02 PM7/2/21
In article <WtqdnftEZL9tBkL9...@giganews.com>
Biden might live long enough to pull it off. I'm going to put
$50 on him in the deadpool for November 22, 2024.

Mitchell Holman

Jul 2, 2021, 10:12:38 PM7/2/21
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
> Ignorant, gun-grabbing cunt Kamala Harris is proving to be the
> incompetent moron everyone knew her to be, but many Americans voted
> for because she is [allegedly] a woman and isn't white.

If Kamala is so incompetent why did
Trump donate to her campaigns - TWICE?

Text-Drivers R Killers

Jul 3, 2021, 4:27:38 PM7/3/21
Trump only allowed one nigger to work for him and that's why everything as
purfect.

These new laws stoping niggers from voting will ensure that the niggers don't
steal the next election from him again.

Yak

Jul 3, 2021, 4:30:22 PM7/3/21
Jizzabelle Whitmer wrote

> She can't suck her way out of her responsibilities this time.

I got the muther of all blowjobs from Steve Bannon before he was fired by
President Trump. Mike Pompeo and Bob O'Brien will let you finger their
assholes before they blow.

He only hires the best people.

Text-Drivers R Killers

Jul 3, 2021, 9:30:10 PM7/3/21

Yak

Jul 3, 2021, 9:30:11 PM7/3/21
Jizzabelle Whitmer wrote

> She can't suck her way out of her responsibilities this time.

Scout

Jul 6, 2021, 9:56:53 AM7/6/21

"Mitchell Holman" <noe...@comcast.net> wrote in message
Assuming he did... to cause division within the Democrats.

After all..... She's so bad that she makes Biden look good.

Scout

Jul 6, 2021, 9:56:53 AM7/6/21

"harris whore" <con...@kathleencohen.com> wrote in message
I'll put $100 that he leaves office in feb/march of 2023.

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 6, 2021, 11:17:14 AM7/6/21
As usual, Hollowman leaves out the context:

"Though Donald Trump has a history of derisive comments about Harris
since taking office, political contribution data, reviewed by USA
TODAY on the California Secretary of State website show he gave $5,000
to Harris during her first bid for attorney general in 2011 and $1,000
in 2013 during her reelection. Ivanka Trump contributed $2,000 in 2014
for Harris' reelection campaign." from USA Today.

Maybe Mitchell can provide a reason.

Elwood Reid

Jul 15, 2021, 6:45:54 PM7/15/21
"Text-Drivers R Killers" <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Trump only <flush>

It won't be any trouble to get your posting privs taken away again.

From: "Text-Drivers R Killers" <xeto...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-
limbaugh,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican
s,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Biden administration officials describe Kamala Harris' office
as a shit show
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 20:27:37 -0000 (UTC)

From: Yak <y...@inbox1.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 20:30:21 -0000 (UTC)

From: "Text-Drivers R Killers" <xeto...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 01:30:09 -0000 (UTC)

From: Yak <y...@inbox1.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 01:30:09 -0000 (UTC)

Yak

Jul 17, 2021, 5:23:55 PM7/17/21
Jizzabelle Whitmer wrote

> She can't suck her way out of her responsibilities this time.

Text-Drivers R Killers

Jul 17, 2021, 5:23:56 PM7/17/21

Yak

Jul 31, 2021, 6:26:59 PM7/31/21
Jizzabelle Whitmer wrote

> She can't suck her way out of her responsibilities this time.

Text-Drivers R Killers

Jul 31, 2021, 6:27:00 PM7/31/21

Text-Drivers R Killers

Aug 7, 2021, 1:06:44 PM8/7/21

Yak

Aug 7, 2021, 1:06:44 PM8/7/21
Jizzabelle Whitmer wrote

> She can't suck her way out of her responsibilities this time.

Text-Drivers R Killers

Aug 9, 2021, 9:58:27 AM8/9/21

Yak

Aug 9, 2021, 11:03:23 PM8/9/21
Jizzabelle Whitmer wrote

> She can't suck her way out of her responsibilities this time.

Yak

Sep 6, 2021, 10:59:57 PM9/6/21
Jizzabelle Whitmer wrote

> She can't suck her way out of her responsibilities this time.

Yak

Sep 13, 2021, 3:04:29 PM9/13/21
Jizzabelle Whitmer wrote

> She can't suck her way out of her responsibilities this time.

Yak

Sep 13, 2021, 8:46:10 PM9/13/21
Jizzabelle Whitmer wrote

> She can't suck her way out of her responsibilities this time.

Yak

Sep 19, 2021, 11:50:46 AM9/19/21
Jizzabelle Whitmer wrote

> She can't suck her way out of her responsibilities this time.

Yak

Oct 9, 2021, 11:58:12 AM10/9/21
Jizzabelle Whitmer wrote

> She can't suck her way out of her responsibilities this time.

Text-Drivers R Killers

Oct 10, 2021, 10:40:29 PM10/10/21

Yak

Oct 29, 2021, 9:24:51 AM10/29/21
Jizzabelle Whitmer wrote

> She can't suck her way out of her responsibilities this time.

bigdog

Oct 29, 2021, 9:52:15 AM10/29/21
On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 7:06:30 PM UTC-4, Jonathan wrote:
> On 7/2/2021 6:32 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> > https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-officials-describe-vps-office-as-s-show-axios-2021-7
> >

> I have two words for you, Dan Quayle.
>
> Better known as a living breathing
> bullet proof vest for Pres Bush.
>
> Besides she won't have to run, she'll
> be finishing Biden's second term
> most likely.

Dan Quayle's bid for the presidency in 1996 went nowhere. Neither will Harris' in 2024.

bigdog

Oct 29, 2021, 9:54:51 AM10/29/21
On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 6:32:56 PM UTC-4, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-officials-describe-vps-office-as-s-show-axios-2021-7
>
> Ignorant, gun-grabbing cunt Kamala Harris is proving to be the
> incompetent moron everyone knew her to be, but many Americans voted
> for because she is [allegedly] a woman and isn't white.
>
> Top Biden officials are circling the wagons around Harris' operation
> as internal discord boils over.
>
> When Biden finally gets shipped off to the memory unit, can Harris
> handle it?
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-harris-gop-nominee-2024
>
> Democrats concerned Harris couldn't beat a GOP nominee, even if Trump:
> report
>
> Democrats, including some Biden administration officials, are
> reportedly so concerned about Vice President Kamala Harris’ missteps
> that they don’t believe she could beat a Republican in 2024 if she
> were to be the nominee — even if her opponent was former President
> Trump.
>
> Democrats close to the White House told Axios they’re concerned about
> Harris’ mishandling of politically sensitive issues and "political
> tone deafness," the outlet reported Friday.
>
> The vice president was widely panned by the right for her monthslong
> refusal to visit the southern border after she was designated to run
> point on the migrant surge.
>
> Which of them is the senile one again?
>
> [chuckle]

It's pretty bad when someone isn't competent to do a job that has one official duty, presiding over the Senate, which in most cases the Veep never actually does. Harris could fuck up a one car funeral.

Yak

Nov 3, 2021, 5:54:50 PM11/3/21

Text-Drivers R Killers

Nov 3, 2021, 5:54:50 PM11/3/21