Re: Deep Biden Recession Around the Corner

pothead

Mar 28, 2022, 1:39:02 PM3/28/22

>Why hasn't this incompetent fool Biden been removed from office yet?

I just wish that Trump would die of old age like old people like him do every
day. Russians are known to have low morals and inferior intelligence so why
don't we just round you and your rightist friends up and send you to the
death camps?

A recent Rasmussen poll said that the average American joe wants to take his
boots to Trumps head and keep kicking until there's nothing but a pile of
blood and brain. Same with Putin. We'll get to see Putin butchered live on
NBC Sunday night show!

pothead

Mar 28, 2022, 8:00:37 PM3/28/22

pothead

Mar 29, 2022, 11:29:15 AM3/29/22

pothead

Mar 30, 2022, 8:41:18 PM3/30/22

pothead

Mar 31, 2022, 8:40:45 AM3/31/22

pothead

Apr 1, 2022, 8:27:26 AM4/1/22

pothead

Apr 3, 2022, 9:30:58 AM4/3/22

Trump's Perfection

Apr 3, 2022, 7:50:03 PM4/3/22

pothead

Apr 3, 2022, 8:16:26 PM4/3/22

pothead

Apr 4, 2022, 8:49:55 AM4/4/22

pothead

Apr 4, 2022, 9:16:29 AM4/4/22

pothead

Apr 4, 2022, 2:07:21 PM4/4/22

pothead

Apr 4, 2022, 6:50:43 PM4/4/22

pothead

Apr 4, 2022, 7:43:57 PM4/4/22

pothead

Apr 5, 2022, 7:23:01 AM4/5/22

pothead

Apr 5, 2022, 7:40:01 PM4/5/22

pothead

Apr 6, 2022, 8:58:15 AM4/6/22

pothead

Apr 7, 2022, 2:48:48 PM4/7/22

pothead

Apr 7, 2022, 9:42:50 PM4/7/22

pothead

Apr 8, 2022, 7:47:09 AM4/8/22

pothead

Apr 9, 2022, 10:12:25 AM4/9/22

pothead

Apr 9, 2022, 6:01:03 PM4/9/22

pothead

Apr 10, 2022, 10:06:51 AM4/10/22

pothead

Apr 10, 2022, 11:34:17 AM4/10/22

K. Harris

Feb 19, 2024, 4:10:23 PMFeb 19
On 28 Mar 2022, pothead <pothe...@gmail.com> posted some

> Absolutely stunning that these civilized blacks would behave in this
> manner.

A 17-year-old is accused of pushing a 6-year-old girl into flames in
their Alabama home, authorities say.

Now the teenager, who has not been identified, has been arrested
following the Sunday, Feb. 18, incident in Foley, according to the
Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies were called to the residential area for a “domestic incident,”
and they found the young girl and her mother at a neighbor’s house, the
sheriff’s office said in a news release. They were discovered with
“significant burns.”

An investigation revealed a 17-year-old male, who lives at the home with
the girl and her mother, “intentionally pushed” the child into the fire,
according to the sheriff. It’s unclear what led to the incident, and
authorities did not state the relationship between the teen and the
girl.

The child’s mother rescued her daughter from the flames, the sheriff
said. They were both taken to a hospital and are listed in stable
condition.

Deputies said the 17-year-old faces charges of attempted murder and
second-degree assault. The incident remains under investigation.

Foley is in southern Alabama, about 10 miles north of Gulf Shores.

https://www.miamiherald.com/

Harris Skidmarks

Feb 19, 2024, 8:50:04 PMFeb 19
In article <t1ti73$38pqv$1...@news.freedyn.de>
pyotr filipivich <ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Let the Record show that Portland Sedition
> <portland...@yahoo.com> on or about Thu, 17 Feb 2022 22:13:42
> -0000 (UTC) did write, type or otherwise cause to appear in
> talk.politics.guns the following:
> >On 17 Feb 2022, pyotr filipivich <ph...@mindspring.com> posted some
> >
> >> Let the Record show that pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> on or about
> >> Thu, 17 Feb 2022 13:19:00 -0000 (UTC) did write, type or otherwise
> >> cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:

> >> I doubt he's that competent. The DoD is more concerned with
> >> Diversity, Inclusion, Equity than war fighting. We're going to lose a
> >> major war.
> >
> >Won't be the first time. Democrats are mouth-runners, not fighters.
>
> Yes, but I'm not talking about losing Afghanistan, or even
> Vietnam. I'm talking about a war where we lose battle groups, air
> wings, divisions, US Civilians _in the CONUS_ to a near-peer
> adversary.
>
> Our current military is in worse shape than the US Army 1942,
> despite having all the neat toys.

You mean letting faggots into the Army was a BAD IDEA????

Who would have EVER thought that?

We need to have a cull the faggots party and get rid of a bunch.

pothead

Feb 19, 2024, 10:41:01 PMFeb 19

withhttps://news.yahoo.com/nypd-migrant-attack-alvin-bragg-182122120.html
> “significant burns.”
>
> An investigation revealed a 17-year-old male, who lives at the home with
> the girl and her mother, “intentionally pushed” the child into the fire,
> according to the sheriff. It’s unclear what led to the incident, and
> authorities did not state the relationship between the teen and the
> girl.
>
> The child’s mother rescued her daughter from the flames, the sheriff
> said. They were both taken to a hospital and are listed in stable
> condition.
>
> Deputies said the 17-year-old faces charges of attempted murder and
> second-degree assault. The incident remains under investigation.
>
> Foley is in southern Alabama, about 10 miles north of Gulf Shores.
>
> https://www.miamiherald.com/

The sicko was probably banging her.
So sad.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

13% = 6x the crimes!

Feb 21, 2024, 2:45:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t2ddcp$3hru0$3...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

See the video.

Miami-Dade police have found the vehicle used by three gunmen
who killed two people and injured more than 20 others during an
early Sunday gathering at a banquet hall submerged in a canal.

The Miami-Dade Police Department said Monday that it recovered
the Nissan Pathfinder in the area of 154th Street and Northwest
Second Avenue. It was reported stolen May 15, police said.

The SUV was found by police divers in Key Biscayne, located just
east of Miami. Residents told WPLG-TV the area is a notorious
dumping ground.

Hours earlier, authorities released surveillance video of the
SUV, which was stolen on May 15, police said. The brief video
footage shows the gunmen getting out of the vehicle near the El
Mula banquet hall with weapons and running back seconds later
before peeling off.

Fox News has reached out to the Miami-Dade Police Department.

Investigators said the gunmen waited in their vehicle for 20 to
40 minutes for concertgoers to gather out front and that's when
the gunmen ‘indiscriminately’ opened fire. Several people in the
crowd who were armed returned fire, authorities said Monday.

"We will do everything, everything we can and use every resource
available to bring these people to justice. We will leave no
stone unturned, we will leave nothing behind to bring these
shooters to justice," Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine
Cava said at a news conference.

Two men, both 26, were killed, and 21 were injured. The Miami-
Dade Police Department said 18 victims, including five women,
remain hospitalized. No arrests have been made.

Three other victims – a 31-year-old woman and two men, ages 21
and 25 -- remain in critical condition. Three people have been
released from hospitals, including a 17-year-old who was shot in
the leg.

Authorities believe the shooting stemmed from a rivalry.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

"We know that our intended target was most likely in front of
the establishment when the shooting took place," Major Jorge
Aguilar of the Miami-Dade Police Department.

Authorities are offering a $130,000 reward for information on
the shooting.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/miami-suv-canal-video

Nancy Pelosi Investments

Feb 21, 2024, 2:45:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t1v8ka$39lgd$2...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

No more negroes at the Masters and Tiger Woods has to return a
jacket.

13% = 6x the crimes!

Feb 21, 2024, 2:45:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t22tbd$3biv9$5...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) - According to the Leon County
Sheriff’s office, 21-year-old Cridaorion V. Byrd of Bainbridge,
Ga, was arrested in Tallahassee on New Year’s Eve.

Court documents show he faces 14 charges, including grand theft
of an automobile, hit and run and burglary.

Records show that on Friday morning a Tallahassee judge ordered
Byrd to stay away from several residences in Bainbridge and to
have no contact with a handful of alleged victims.

WCTV is still waiting for the release of a probable cause
affidavit, which will provide more details on what led up to the
arrest.

Byrd is currently booked at the Leon County Jail.

https://www.wctv.tv/2021/01/01/man-faces-14-charges-after-new-
years-eve-arrest-in-leon-county/

Lickspittle Trump Propagandist Sean Hannity

Feb 21, 2024, 3:05:05 AMFeb 21
In article <t2er3c$3ir0m$3...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

Thank goodness it's over.

Rudy Canoza Sock #9831

Feb 21, 2024, 3:05:06 AMFeb 21
In article <t26r3c$3dsnm$8...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

DOWNEY, Calif. -- Magalli Jimenez was already dealing with the
stress and heartbreak of having a 14-month-old daughter who is
undergoing chemotherapy for a rare form of cancer.

Now the southern California mother is dealing with the outrage
of thieves breaking into and substantially damaging her car. All
while she was inside a medical center in Downey, California,
accompanying her daughter Ava to her chemo treatments.

Jimenez posted her anger to TikTok in a video directed to the
unknown vandals that is now going viral.

And the community is rallying around her, contributing to a
GoFundMe page to help with Ava's treatments.

"You probably don't know, but I just found out my daughter has
cancer four weeks ago," Jimenez said in the video. "She just
finished her chemo treatment right now. We're coming into the
car, ready to go home. She's crying because she wants milk."

"You broke into my car. You broke my entire ignition. You
(messed) up everything. Everything. Everything is broken."

Downey police are investigating. A witness told Jimenez he saw
three men possibly breaking into her car, and he alerted
security guards.

Kaiser Permanente, the medical center where Jimenez was parked,
said it is cooperating with police in the investigation.

RELATED: 8-year-old cancer survivor collects money for patients

"We are committed to ensuring the safety and security of anyone
who visits a Kaiser Permanente facility. Victimizing someone
when they are most vulnerable is a despicable act. We are fully
cooperating with the Downey Police Department in their
investigation, and we hope they are able to find whoever broke
into Ms. Jimenez's car."

Jimenez told KABC she also worried about what might have
happened if she had returned to the car with her daughter while
the criminals were still there. And that is something that will
continue to weigh on her mind as she returns to the facility for
Ava's weekly treatments.

"For me the most scary or frustrating part is that I have to go
every week for treatments," she said. "And just to have another
thing that I have to worry about on my mind - my safety, my
baby's safety."

https://abc7ny.com/as-ca-mom-takes-toddler-to-chemo-burglars-
ransack-her-car/10714209/

Mayim

Feb 21, 2024, 5:55:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t2ephi$3iqf1$2...@news.freedyn.de>
CheckBox <A25...@krOrange.buzz> wrote:

> The problem is that too many Moslems WERE building
> explosive WMDs at the time. Don't blame the kid, DO
> blame ISIS/al-Queda/Hamas. They're ruining things for
> Moslems. Everybody just, must, assume bad things.

Hi Rudy!

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 21, 2024, 6:30:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t247gb$3cbpr$3...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

The suspected gunman who killed 10 people in a mass shooting at
a Boulder, Colorado, grocery store this week was previously
known to the FBI, according to a report.

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, a 21-year-old from the Denver suburb of
Arvada, was linked to another individual under investigation by
the bureau, The New York Times reported Tuesday, citing law
enforcement officials. No further details were reported.

BOULDER GUNMAN YELLED TO POLICE, 'I SURRENDER, I'M NAKED,' AFTER
MASSACRE: WITNESS

Boulder police identified Alissa as the shooting suspect earlier
Tuesday. He has been charged with 10 counts of first-degree
murder and booked into the Boulder County Jail.

Alissa had bought an AR-15-style rifle on March 16, six days
before 10 people, including a police officer, were gunned down
Monday at a King Soopers grocery in Boulder, according to an
arrest affidavit. It was not immediately known where the suspect
purchased the weapon.

One of the victims was veteran Boulder Police Officer Eric
Talley. The others were identified as Denny Stong, 20; Neven
Stanisic, 23; Rikki Olds, 25; Tralona Bartkowiak, 49; Suzanne
Fountain, 59; Teri Leiker, 51; Kevin Mahoney, 61; Lynn Murray,
62, and Jody Waters, 65.

BOULDER SHOOTING SUSPECT AHMAD AL ALIWI ALISSA: WHAT WE KNOW

After the shooting, a woman who identified herself as the sister-
in-law of Alissa, told police she saw him "playing" with a gun
that looked like a "machine gun" and took it away from him two
days before the deadly rampage, the affidavit said.

Investigators have not established a motive for the attack, said
Boulder County District Attorney Michael Dougherty.

Law enforcement and a former high school wrestling teammate have
described Alissa as someone prone to sudden rage.

When he was a high school senior in 2018, Alissa was found
guilty of assaulting a fellow student in class, according to a
police affidavit.

Alissa "got up in classroom, walked over to the victim & ‘cold
cocked’ him in the head," the affidavit read. Alissa complained
that the student had made fun of him and called him "racial
names" weeks earlier. An Arvada police report on the incident
said the victim was bloodied and vomiting after the assault.
Alissa was suspended from school and sentenced to probation and
community service.

Angel Hernandez, a former high school wrestling teammate, said
Alissa got enraged after losing a match in practice once,
yelling he would kill everyone. Hernandez said the coach kicked
Alissa off the team for the outburst.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

"He was one of those guys with a short fuse," Hernandez told The
Associated Press. "Once he gets mad, it’s like something takes
over and it’s not him. There is no stopping him at that point."

A law enforcement official briefed on the shooting said the
suspect’s family told investigators they believed Alissa was
suffering some type of mental illness, including delusions.

Relatives described times when Alissa told them people were
following or chasing him, which they said may have contributed
to the violence, the official said.

Hernandez said Alissa also would act strangely sometimes,
turning around suddenly or glancing over his shoulder. "He would
say, ‘Did you see that? Did you see that?’" Hernandez recalled.
"We wouldn’t see anything. We always thought he was messing with
us."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-mass-shooting-suspect-known-
to-fbi

Biden economy

Feb 21, 2024, 5:31:51 PMFeb 21
On 04 Apr 2022, pothead <pothe...@gmail.com> posted some

> Biden shits pants.

(Reuters) -Rivian said on Wednesday it would cut its workforce by 10% and
forecast EV production this year that widely missed estimates, hurt by
downtime for factory upgrades and slowing demand for electric vehicles due
to high interest rates.

Shares of the company tumbled about 17% in extended trading after Rivian
said it expects to produce 57,000 vehicles in 2024, well below estimates
of 81,700 units, according to eight analysts polled by Visible Alpha. It
produced 57,232 vehicles last year.

"We firmly believe in the full electrification of the automotive industry,
but recognize in the short-term, the challenging macro-economic
conditions," CEO RJ Scaringe said in a statement on Wednesday.

Amazon.com-backed Rivian has been burning through cash to ramp up
production of its R1S SUV and R1T pickup trucks as it spends on building a
new factory in Georgia and loses thousands of dollars on every vehicle it
builds.

The company's cash burn comes at a time when demand for EVs has slowed,
with Tesla CEO Elon Musk warning that high interest rates are making cars
unaffordable.

After shying away from reducing the price of its vehicles last year
despite a price war sparked by Tesla, Rivian this month cut the price of
its R1T pickup trucks and R1S SUVs by $3,100.

Meanwhile, Lucid also forecast production for 2024 that was much lower
than Wall Street's expectations, even after it cut prices of its Lucid Air
luxury electric sedans last week.

Rivian's cash and cash equivalents were $7.86 billion at the end of the
December-quarter, compared with $7.94 billion in the preceding three-month
period.

It also recorded a 10% fall in deliveries in the fourth quarter, missing
estimates, citing lack of deliveries to Amazon in the three-month period
to focus on the holiday period.

However, revenue for the October-December period stood at $1.32 billion,
above Wall Street estimates of $1.26 billion, according to LSEG data.

Rivian has been posting a loss on every vehicle it sells and expects to
record its first quarter of positive gross margin later this year.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/rivian-forecasts-annual-production-well-
211305205.html

Lincoln Failures

Feb 21, 2024, 5:41:11 PMFeb 21

> Make another law! Make another law against using stolen guns! Hurry!

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —
Court documents released on Tuesday reveal that at least one of the guns
used in last week's shooting at Union Station was stolen.

On Tuesday, authorities charged Lyndell Mays of Raytown, Missouri, and
Dominic Miller of Kansas City, Missouri, with murder in connection to the
shooting.

Authorities released probable causes for both defendants.

The probable cause for Mays' charges reveals that he admitted to pulling
out his gun first and firing at others.

Mays, who was among those wounded in the shooting, fell after being shot,
and authorities found a gun in blood at the location.

A live round was in the chamber of the gun.

A computer check revealed the gun to be stolen out of Kansas City,
Missouri.

The argument began when two groups of people grew agitated over the belief
that people in the other group were staring at them, according to
affidavits from police.

Surveillance video shows Mays and someone with him aggressively approached
the other group, police say.

The video showed Mays was the first to begin shooting despite being
surrounded by crowds of people, including children, according to one of
the affidavits.

Mays told detectives “he hesitated shooting because he knew there were
kids there," according to the affidavit. He told investigators he began
firing after someone in the other group said, “I’m going to get you,”
which he took to mean they would try to kill him.

He said he chose a random person from the other group to shoot at as that
person was running away, the affidavit says.

https://www.kmbc.com/article/audrii-cunningham-texas-11-year-old-what-we-
know/46887510

Trag

Feb 21, 2024, 5:46:01 PMFeb 21
>an

Why are all rightists loyal to Putin? Do they fear him?

Traitors

Feb 21, 2024, 9:45:04 PMFeb 21
In article <t2ik0f$3lbph$5...@news.freedyn.de>
"Buttsniffer Number P01369" <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

Another little 15 minutes of fame homo who put himself above his
duty to his country.

https://nypost.com/article/who-is-miles-taylor-anonymous-trump-
op-ed-author/

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 21, 2024, 10:35:04 PMFeb 21
In article <t2h8qk$3ke3j$4...@news.freedyn.de>
"Buttsniffer Number P01369" <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

As federal prosecutors continue their criminal probes into
Hunter Biden’s taxes and international business dealings, the
President’s son — shuttling between Washington DC and a
sprawling Hollywood Hills home — is lying low, consulting with
lawyers and focusing on his new career in art.

Biden, who turns 51 next week, is prepping a solo show with Soho
art dealer Georges Berges, who currently represents Sylvester
Stallone. Berges was once arrested for “terrorist threats” and
assault with a deadly weapon in California and has strong ties
to China.

Biden, who continues to hold business interests in a billion-
dollar Chinese investment firm, moved into the 2,000-square foot
hilltop Los Angeles home with his wife Melissa Cohen in January
2020, two months before the birth of their baby boy.

The home is connected to Shane Khoh, a Los Angeles-based
entrepreneur and real estate investor who is CEO of SXU
Investment Holdings LLC, the California company that has owned
the $3.8 million property since 2011, according to public
records. Khoh, an American who is fluent in Chinese, sits on the
board of Siong Heng Realty Pte Ltd., a Singapore-based real
estate holding company, according to his LinkedIn profile. He is
also listed as a “venture partner” of Diverse Communities Impact
Fund, a private-equity group that features former Democratic New
Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson on its board of advisors.

The house was featured in a New York Times profile of Biden as
an emerging abstract painter last year. Last year Khoh told The
Washington Examiner that Biden was paying $12,000 a month for
the property, which features a pool house that Biden has turned
into an art studio. Khoh denied any prior relationship with
Biden to the newspaper.

But when The Post asked this week about his arrangements with
his tenant, Khoh clammed up: “I have nothing to say about Hunter
Biden. I have no comment.”

Others in Biden’s orbit were even more reticent.

Calls to Lunden Alexis Roberts, an Arkansas stripper who sued
Biden for paternity and child support after the birth of their 2-
year-old daughter, refused comment, as did her lawyer. It is not
known how much Biden is paying in child support for “Baby Doe,”
as she is referred to in court papers. The father of five had
initially argued that the child was not his, and repeatedly
tried to delay the case. Roberts, who met Biden at a Washington,
DC, strip club where she used to work, said in a December 2019
court filing that Biden had not provided any financial support
for the child.

Although Biden has divested himself of many of his old business
interests, he does not seem to be hard up for cash. He has been
seen driving around Los Angeles in a Porsche Panamera, which
retails for more than $90,000. He retains control of a limited
liability corporation that has a 10 percent stake in BHR
Partners, a Chinese private-equity firm with $2 billion in
assets and partly owned by the Bank of China, according to
reports.

Biden’s stake in the Chinese firm is owned by Skaneateles LLC, a
company named for his mother Neilia Hunter Biden’s upstate New
York hometown. The company has used the Hollywood Hills home as
one of its addresses. Neilia, Joe Biden’s first wife, died in a
1972 car crash in Delaware that also killed Biden’s 1-year-old
sister Naomi. Hunter Biden and his older brother Beau, who were
toddlers, were injured in the accident.

“It’s like a lottery ticket he has in his hand with a 10 percent
stake in a company worth billions,” said a source. “Just imagine
if that company is worth $2 billion, Biden takes home $200
million.”

Biden’s convoluted international business dealings became a
heated political issue in the final months of the 2020
presidential campaign after The Post revealed a trove of emails
from Hunter’s laptop that raised questions about then-candidate
Joe Biden’s ties to his son’s foreign business ventures,
including Burisma. The Ukrainian energy company reportedly paid
Hunter $50,000 a month between 2014 and 2019 to sit on its board
of directors. Hunter Biden is also accused of promoting the
interests of CEFC China Energy Co, a Chinese conglomerate that
was to pay him more than $10 million a year for introductions to
officials in Washington.

Last year, a federal watchdog called on the Department of
Justice to launch “a full investigation” of Hunter Biden, who
they claim did not register under federal Foreign Agent
Registration Act rules that govern those lobbying for a foreign
entity.

“Hunter Biden’s tangled web of shell companies, LLCs, investment
vehicles, and options agreements make it virtually impossible to
know where he is getting income from,” said Thomas Anderson,
director for the National Legal Policy Center, adding that
circumventing the FARA regulations allowed Biden and his
associates to operate under the radar.

Selling his abstract artwork to wealthy investors may also be a
lucrative way to rake in cash, Anderson said. “We highly doubt,
however, a career as an artist will do anything more than act as
a vehicle to further shield where that income is coming from,”
he said.

But Hunter Biden told The Times he had another reason for
turning to art. Painting is “literally keeping me sane right
now,” he said, adding that it helped him in his battles with
addiction to drugs and alcohol.

“If I didn’t know who it was and I saw it for the first time, I
would think it was pretty interesting stuff. He’s got talent,”
New York art critic Anthony Haden-Guest told The Post.

The paintings feature pastel bursts of flowers and other shapes
made with layers of alcohol ink that he blows with a metallic
straw onto Japanese Yupo paper, a smooth synthetic material made
from recycled paper.

Biden’s new dealer, who opened his Soho gallery in 2015, is
tight-lipped about his galleries in New York and Berlin, which
are reportedly frequented by Spike Lee, Dave Chapelle and Susan
Sarandon as well as international titans of industry.

“He’s got this Woody Allen look to him … He’s crazy in a good
way,” one artist who’s worked with Berges told The Post.

Berges, 44, regularly features works by Chinese artists and told
a Chinese network that he was keen to open other art galleries
in Beijing and Shanghai in 2015. “The questions that I always
had was how’s China changing the world in terms of art and
culture,” Berges told the China Daily in 2014.

Berges was accused of defrauding an investor in a 2016 federal
lawsuit. Ingrid Arneberg claims she invested $500,000 in Berges’
gallery for a promised expansion, but instead he used the cash
to pay off old debts. Berges later countersued Arneberg, and the
case was settled in 2018.

In 1998, he was charged with assault with a deadly weapon and
making “terrorist threats,” which were dismissed. He pled “no
contest” to the assault and received 36 months probation and
served 90 days in jail, according to Santa Cruz Superior Court
documents — the only information publicly available about the
case.

Berges did not return several messages seeking comment. A worker
at his gallery in Soho told The Post he didn’t know anything
about Hunter Biden’s solo exhibition, which is scheduled for
later this year, according to reports.

George Mesires, a lawyer for Hunter Biden did not return The
Post’s calls.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/30/hunter-biden-now-laying-low-in-la-
focusing-on-a-new-art-career/

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 21, 2024, 11:35:04 PMFeb 21
In article <t2nbme$3oaef$6...@news.freedyn.de>
"Buttsniffer Number P01369" <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

President Biden’s embrace of utter nonsense pushed by the “woke”
continued with last week’s executive orders to “advance racial
equity” and “root out systemic racism in housing and criminal
justice.”

The “equity” approach assumes that any outcome that doesn’t meet
inane racial quotas is the result of bias. It is, in fact,
systematically racist.

The four executive orders Biden signed Tuesday don’t seem that
earth-shattering. He directed the Department of Housing and
Urban Development “to take steps necessary to redress racially
discriminatory federal housing policies,” told the Justice
Department to stop using private prisons, recommitted the feds
to honoring tribal sovereignty and vowed to combat “racism,
xenophobia and intolerance against Asian Americans and Pacific
Islanders.”

But, as the White House put it, his many “equity” orders set up
“a whole-of-government initiative to address racial equity and
support underserved communities, and redress systemic racism in
federal policies, laws and programs.” He’ll also require “all
agencies to take affirmative steps to promote diversity, equity
and inclusion.”

Notice that repeated word, “equity.” Liberals used to call
(rightly) for equality of opportunity — to have every American
treated the same way before the law. “Equity” demands equal
outcomes. If some group of Americans is doing better than
another, no matter the reason, government must fix it.

Tellingly, Biden in announcing his orders actually corrected his
own use of the “wrong” term: “I believe this nation and this
government need to change their whole approach to the issue of
racial equal — equity.”

Per the White House, Biden is bent on “embedding racial equity
across his administration’s response to COVID-19 and the
economic crisis.” That extends to de-facto quotas for small-
business support — making federal aid depend on skin color.

That’s un-American, but the White House said these steps are
“just the start.”

True: Some minorities have been harder hit by responses to the
pandemic. Public-school shutdowns and lame “remote learning”
efforts hit hardest at lower-income families who can’t afford
private tutors or private schools. But Team Biden is adamantly
against school choice, which would give such families real
opportunity to get their kids a quality education. And the
president has already declined to criticize the Chicago Teachers
Union for refusing to go along with school reopening.

In short, Biden’s not fighting against racial injustice — he’s
just giving Democratic interest groups and ideologues what they
demand.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/30/in-push-for-woke-equity-biden-
abandons-equality/

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 22, 2024, 12:20:06 AMFeb 22
In article <t2k2p5$3masq$5...@news.freedyn.de>
"Buttsniffer Number P01369" <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

He still does.

Poor parenting

Feb 22, 2024, 4:32:53 AMFeb 22

> Progressive stupidity murders another kid. Sterlize the fucked up
> parents who let this happen in the first place. No such thing as
> "binary". You stupid parents killed your own kid.

An Oklahoma teen died earlier this month after she and another student
were severely beaten inside a school bathroom, according to reports.

Sophomore Dagny Benedict, 16, was involved at a fight at Owasso High
School in suburban Tulsa on February 7, according to 2 News.

A school staffer finally broke up the melee after Benedict, a straight A
student, and a classmate were battered for an extended period —
reportedly by three older female students.

While her family’s obituary used female pronouns, mother Sue Benedict
told The Independent the teen was non-binary and used the name “Nex.”

The heartbroken parent said the other victim was also non-binary.

The mom said Benedict was often bullied at school, and had fallen and
hit her head during the bathroom fight.

Benedict suffered bruising and cuts across her face as a result of the
attack.

“I didn’t know how bad it had gotten,” her mom told the outlet.

2 News quoted the parent of the other victim, who said her daughter saw
Benedict being attacked and the assailants “beating her head across the
floor.”

Benedict, according to reports, was unable to reach the nurse’s office
because of the injuries she sustained.

The parent of the witness said school staffers failed to call police or
an ambulance, and Benedict’s relatives rushed the bruised teen to the
hospital after school.

Benedict’s stunned relatives called police from the hospital to inform
them of the fight.

Benedict was released from the hospital that same day, but was
readmitted the next day, Feb. 8, where she tragically died.

Sue Benedict told The Independent her child collapsed at home on the way
to an appointment the day of her death.

Local police said they are still determining a cause of death, but the
mother of Benedict’s friend believes the teen suffered severe trauma in
the fight.

“I think complications from brain trauma, head trauma, is what caused
it,” the mother of the other victim told 2 News.

The cause of the confrontation remains under investigation.

Police said they are awaiting toxicology reports to determine if there
was another possible underlying medical condition which may have caused
Benedict’s tragic passing.

The Owasso Public School District has declined to comment on the case
citing the ongoing investigation.

Fred J McCall

Feb 22, 2024, 5:45:04 AMFeb 22
In article <t2o3up$3oqde$8...@news.freedyn.de>
governo...@gmail.com wrote:

> Global warming is bullshit.

editor—The apocalyptic tone that Smith adopted in relation to
the environment bears little relation to reality.1 In his
editorial Smith asserts, “virtually all scientists agree that
global warming is happening.” Global warming is now joining the
list of “what everyone knows.”

Whether most scientists outside climatology believe that global
warming is happening is less relevant than whether the
climatologists do. A letter signed by over 50 leading members of
the American Meteorological Society warned about the policies
promoted by environmental pressure groups. “The policy
initiatives derive from highly uncertain scientific theories.
They are based on the unsupported assumption that catastrophic
global warming follows from the burning of fossil fuel and
requires immediate action. We do not agree.”2 Those who have
signed the letter represent the overwhelming majority of climate
change scientists in the United States, of whom there are about
60. McMichael and Haines quote the 1995 report of the
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), which is
widely believed to “prove” that climate change induced by humans
has occurred.3 The original draft document did not say this.
What happened was that the policymakers’ summary (which became
the “take home message” for politicians) altered the conclusions
of the scientists. This led Dr Frederick Seitz, former head of
the United States National Academy of Sciences, to write, “In
more than sixty years as a member of the American scientific
community ... I have never witnessed a more disturbing
corruption of the peer-review process than the events that led
to this IPCC report.”4

Policymaking should be guided by proved fact, not speculation.
Most members of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
believe that current climate models do not accurately portray
the atmosphere-ocean system. Measurements made by means of
satellites show no global warming but a cooling of 0.13°C
between 1979 and 1994.5 Furthermore, since the theory of global
warming assumes maximum warming at the poles, why have average
temperatures in the Arctic dropped by 0.88°C over the past 50
years?5

Applepees

Feb 22, 2024, 6:10:03 AMFeb 22
In article <t2p7bs$3pfvj$6...@news.freedyn.de>
Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> She looks like a wigger whore anyway.

A woke class at the University of Chicago called “The Problem of
Whiteness” has been put on hold after the instructor received
death threats.

Rebecca Journey got the threats and postponed the class until
next spring, according to reports.

Journey says the criticism that the class would lead to “anti-
white hatred” was “disingenuous,” she told the Chicago Sun Times.

“The class approaches whiteness as a problem in the
philosophical sense of an open question … (with) whiteness as an
object of critical inquiry.”

Putting off the course was to give the university time to come
up with a safety plan, she said.

Journey has been accused of “anti-white” racism and subjected to
racist, misogynistic and anti-Semitic attacks in her inbox and
on a Twitter thread about the class, she said.

A student named Daniel Schmidt posted about the class on
Twitter, along with Journey’s email address.

“I want to stress that these attacks are the direct consequence
of this student’s targeted cyberbullying campaign,” Journey said.

“This was a malicious attack not just on me as a teacher but on
anti-racist pedagogy writ large.”

On Schmidt’s Twitter profile he describes himself as someone
“exposing insanity at an elite university” and a “Right-wing
college activist”.

Schmidt said he didn’t mean for the criticism and attacks to
happen, according to the Sun Times.

<https://torontosun.com/news/weird/chicago-teachers-problem-of-
whiteness-course-gets-postponed-after-death-threats>

Fred J McCall

Feb 22, 2024, 6:25:04 AMFeb 22
In article <t2s487$3r3mn$1...@news.freedyn.de>
governo...@gmail.com wrote:

> Democrats are hypocrits and they don't deny it.

The following is a lightly edited transcript of remarks made by
Brooke Goldstein during a Newsweek episode of The Debate about
free speech. You can listen to the podcast here:

First, I want to say, my deepest sympathies and compassion for
Mr. Rushdie. I hope that he recovers soon what happened to him
is absolutely horrific.

And I think the ripple effect is obvious. The deterrent effect
on freedom of speech when it comes to criticizing theology —
specifically, Islamist terrorism — because you might get
physically attacked, you might get assaulted, or you might be
murdered. And obviously Salman Rushdie is not the first or the
last person to have had a fatwa against him.

I actually had a fatwa also against me and my camera crew when
we filmed our movie, The Making of A Martyr. For that movie, I
risked my life to expose the recruitment of innocent Muslim
children towards violence to become suicide and homicide bombers
and child soldiers. And we were threatened as well. And not only
that, we were called Islamophobic by Western media.

And you know what occurred to me? If risking your life to raise
awareness about crimes against Muslim children is anti-Muslim,
what then is pro-Muslim? So hypocrisy abound, and obviously the
threats of violence create a situation which really chills open
and free dialogue about theologically motivated terrorism.

Brooke Goldstein is a human rights attorney, the founder and
executive director of The Lawfare Project, and the author of
Lawfare: The War Against Free Speech.

https://www.newsweek.com/free-speech-becoming-dangerous-again-
opinion-1739525