The Taliban Are Trump Supporters

1 view

Newman

Aug 21, 2021, 1:56:34 PM8/21/21
Oct 11, 2020
Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid told CBS News in a
phone interview

"We believe that Trump is going to win the upcoming election
because he has proved himself a politician who accomplished
all the major promises he had made to American people, although
he might have missed some small things, but did accomplish
the bigger promises, so it is possible that the U.S. people
who experienced deceptions in the past will once again
trust Trump for his decisive actions."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/taliban-on-trump-we-hope-he-will-win-the-
election-withdraw-us-troops/

For that endorsement the Taliban got their leader
released from a Pakistani jail, a complete and
unconditional surrender and all sanctions
released.

Dave Merrick

Aug 21, 2021, 4:16:14 PM8/21/21
Newman wrote
Trump and dago Pompeo love sucking brown Muslim dick.

Dave Merrick

Aug 21, 2021, 10:22:07 PM8/21/21

Newman

Aug 21, 2021, 10:22:20 PM8/21/21

Mitchell Holman

Aug 22, 2021, 9:29:55 AM8/22/21
Newman <Newma...@gmail.com> wrote in news:sfsccp$rjj$1...@dont-email.me:
Republicans oppose gay rights, Taliban oppose gay rights.

Republicans oppose womens rights, Taliban oppose womens rights

Republicans oppose gun control, Taliban oppose gun control.

Republicans oppose abortion, Taliban oppose abortion.

Republicans oppose liberal reforms, Taliban oppose liberal reforms.

Republicans oppose contraception, Taliban oppose contraception.

Republicans support executions, Taliban support exections.

Republicans support creationism, Taliban support creationism.

Republicans support school prayer, Taliban support school prayer.

Blue Lives Matter

Aug 22, 2021, 9:41:50 AM8/22/21
<LOL> Hitler had an asshole, both Gibberish Joe and Kammy Cackle have
asshokes... OMG

Dave Merrick

Aug 22, 2021, 10:42:25 AM8/22/21
Newman wrote

> Oct 11, 2020
> Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid told CBS News in a
> phone interview
>
> "We believe that Trump is going to win the upcoming election
> because he has proved himself a politician who accomplished
> all the major promises he had made to American people, although
> he might have missed some small things, but did accomplish
> the bigger promises, so it is possible that the U.S. people
> who experienced deceptions in the past will once again
> trust Trump for his decisive actions."
> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/taliban-on-trump-we-hope-he-will-win-the-
> election-withdraw-us-troops/
>

> For that endorsement the Taliban got their leader
> released from a Pakistani jail, a complete and
> unconditional surrender and all sanctions
> released.

Dave Merrick

Aug 23, 2021, 12:24:18 PM8/23/21

Kill Mitchell Holman

Aug 23, 2021, 8:09:48 PM8/23/21
Mitchell Holman:
> Newman <Newma...@gmail.com> wrote in news:sfsccp$rjj$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> Oct 11, 2020
>> Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid told CBS News in a
>> phone interview
>>
>> "We believe that Trump is going to win the upcoming election
>> because he has proved himself a politician who accomplished
>> all the major promises he had made to American people, although
>> he might have missed some small things, but did accomplish
>> the bigger promises, so it is possible that the U.S. people
>> who experienced deceptions in the past will once again
>> trust Trump for his decisive actions."
>> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/taliban-on-trump-we-hope-he-will-win-the-
>> election-withdraw-us-troops/
>>

>> For that endorsement the Taliban got their leader
>> released from a Pakistani jail, a complete and
>> unconditional surrender and all sanctions
>> released.
>>

> Republicans oppose gay rights, Taliban oppose gay rights.
>
> Republicans oppose womens rights, Taliban oppose womens rights
>
> Republicans oppose gun control, Taliban oppose gun control.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20210823/taliban-confiscates-civilian-firearms-on-day-one

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 23, 2021, 8:14:26 PM8/23/21
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 08:29:49 -0500, Mitchell Holman
<noe...@verizon.net> wrote:

>Republicans oppose gun control, Taliban oppose gun control.

No newspapers where you live, huh?

Kurt Nicklas

Aug 24, 2021, 2:43:28 AM8/24/21
On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 00:09:00 +0000, Kill Mitchell Holman
<kill_...@lynch.confederacy> wrote:

>Mitchell Holman:
>> Newman <Newma...@gmail.com> wrote in news:sfsccp$rjj$1...@dont-email.me:
>>
>>> Oct 11, 2020
>>> Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid told CBS News in a
>>> phone interview
>>>
>>> "We believe that Trump is going to win the upcoming election
>>> because he has proved himself a politician who accomplished
>>> all the major promises he had made to American people, although
>>> he might have missed some small things, but did accomplish
>>> the bigger promises, so it is possible that the U.S. people
>>> who experienced deceptions in the past will once again
>>> trust Trump for his decisive actions."
>>> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/taliban-on-trump-we-hope-he-will-win-the-
>>> election-withdraw-us-troops/
>>>

>>> For that endorsement the Taliban got their leader
>>> released from a Pakistani jail, a complete and
>>> unconditional surrender and all sanctions
>>> released.
>>>

>> Republicans oppose gay rights, Taliban oppose gay rights.

Leftwingers oppose the US Constitution, Taliban oppose the US
Constitution

>> Republicans oppose womens rights, Taliban oppose womens rights

Leftwingers hate Christians, Taliban hate Christians.

>> Republicans oppose gun control, Taliban oppose gun control.

Leftwingers favor gun control of their enemies, Taliban favor gun
control of their enemies

Jonathan

Aug 24, 2021, 6:41:46 AM8/24/21
BIG LIE From Wiki - "The German expression was coined by Adolf Hitler
when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, to describe the use of a lie
so *colossal* that no one would believe that someone "could have the
impudence to distort the truth so infamously."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

Jonathan

Aug 24, 2021, 6:42:54 AM8/24/21

Kurt Nicklas

Aug 24, 2021, 7:14:08 AM8/24/21
On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 06:42:48 -0400, Jonathan <MailI...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 8/23/2021 8:14 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 08:29:49 -0500, Mitchell Holman
>> <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Republicans oppose gun control, Taliban oppose gun control.
>>
>> No newspapers where you live, huh?

Jon-Boj can't read anyway. Everything he knows comes from MSNBC and
Jen Psaki.

Jonathan

Aug 24, 2021, 7:27:20 AM8/24/21
More of the same, just like Trump's revered belief below...

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 24, 2021, 8:29:49 AM8/24/21
wrote:

>On 8/23/2021 8:14 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 08:29:49 -0500, Mitchell Holman
>> <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Republicans oppose gun control, Taliban oppose gun control.
>>
>> No newspapers where you live, huh?

[crickets.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 24, 2021, 8:30:37 AM8/24/21
No wonder he has no fucking idea what's going on. He's probably still
thinking about Trump.

Kurt Nicklas

Aug 24, 2021, 8:39:04 AM8/24/21
He can't live without his TDS. It fills the empty spaces in his brain.

Kurt Nicklas

Aug 24, 2021, 11:13:28 AM8/24/21
On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 07:27:13 -0400, Jonathan <MailI...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 8/24/2021 7:14 AM, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>> On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 06:42:48 -0400, Jonathan <MailI...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> Jon-Boj can't read anyway. Everything he knows comes from MSNBC and
>> Jen Psaki.
>>

>More of the same

Yes, just more of your TDS.

Dave Merrick

Aug 24, 2021, 11:32:56 PM8/24/21
Newman wrote

> Oct 11, 2020
> Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid told CBS News in a
> phone interview
>
> "We believe that Trump is going to win the upcoming election
> because he has proved himself a politician who accomplished
> all the major promises he had made to American people, although
> he might have missed some small things, but did accomplish
> the bigger promises, so it is possible that the U.S. people
> who experienced deceptions in the past will once again
> trust Trump for his decisive actions."
> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/taliban-on-trump-we-hope-he-will-win-the-
> election-withdraw-us-troops/
>

> For that endorsement the Taliban got their leader
> released from a Pakistani jail, a complete and
> unconditional surrender and all sanctions
> released.

Misogynistic Gender Misappropriation Party

May 30, 2023, 4:55:04 AM5/30/23
Admitted to multiple affairs.

Misogynistic Gender Misappropriation Party

May 30, 2023, 5:07:12 AM5/30/23
Parent(s) Candidate
Contributor DFWDem
Last Edited DFWDem Aug 10, 2005 10:23am
Logged 0
Category Scandal
News Date Wednesday, August 10, 2005 04:00:00 PM UTC0:0
Description Democrat Roosevelt Dwayne Dobbins of North Little
Rock cut a deal with prosecutors and won't face any jail time for
sexual assault. The victim was 17 when it happened and considered
Dobbins a mentor.

“That's classic. And they're second cousins too,” says Pulaski
County Prosecuting Attorney Larry Jegley.

The victim's attorney says being cousins is just one of the reasons
she wants it to all go away, and quickly. Another is Dobbins
position as Representative of the 39th District.

Misogynistic Gender Misappropriation Party

May 30, 2023, 5:07:13 AM5/30/23
Admitted to having a relationship with a 14-year-old girl in the
1970s.

Misogynistic Gender Misappropriation Party

May 30, 2023, 5:15:03 AM5/30/23
Affair with (murdered) intern Chandra Levy.

Misogynistic Gender Misappropriation Party

May 30, 2023, 5:35:03 AM5/30/23
Affair with a state government staffer

Misogynistic Gender Misappropriation Party

May 30, 2023, 6:45:03 AM5/30/23
Resigned as NJ governor after admitting that he is "a gay American"