How little matteeeB admits he is not "Native American"

Rudy Canoza

Jun 8, 2022, 2:41:57 PM6/8/22
Little matteeeB, the White boy, keeps repeating his lie that he is "Native
American," and I keep pointing out that he is not and that he has *admitted* he
is not. Here is how he has admitted it (but is too stupid to realize):

I have made the following accurate observations:

* He is visually white. No one looking at him would say he is anything
*but* white.

* His parents are (or were; not sure if still living) the same. Anyone who
sees or saw them thinks, "ordinary-looking European origin white folks."

* His parents *identified* as white, and raised little matteeeB as culturally
and socially white. Little matteeeB didn't start with this "I'm Native
American" bullshit until well into adulthood, when he came to realize there
could be some kind of social, legal and political advantage to doing so.

* Little matteeeB's parents told him since he was a little boy that he had an
"Indian" ancestor, but they don't know the name of this ancestor, or how
many generations back he or she lived, or what tribe the ancestor was in.

* Neither little matteeeB nor his parents, nor any grandparents or great-
grandparents, are or were enrolled members in any tribe (yes, there is such
a thing: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK233104/)

* Neither little matteeeB nor his parents or grandparents have *ever*
participated in any Native American culture.

* Except on the few occasions when little matteeeB eats in an ethnic
restaurant (Mexican, Chinese, what-have-you), little matteeeB eats white
people American food.

Yes, little matteeeB is visually, socially and culturally white. He is in
*exactly* the same circumstance as Elizabeth Warren: indoctrinated with a bit
of vague family lore about an "Indian" ancestor, but with *no* connection to
Native American culture in *any* way.

So, the question now is, *how* has little matteeeB admitted that he is not
"Native American"? It's this: he has never, not a single time, contradicted or
denied any of my accurate observations above.

* *Never* identified the supposed "Indian" ancestor. I don't mean by name — I
mean by saying "great-great-grandfather" or "member of Chippewa tribe" or
*anything* that might put a little substance on the lie/claim.

* *Never* claimed to be an enrolled member of a tribe.

* *Never* given any specifics of participation in Native American culture.

* *Never* denied what I have said about his parents identifying as white, and
raising little matteeeB culturally and socially as white.

The earliest I can find of little matteeeB telling this absurd lie is coming up
on 10 years ago:

I'm native American and White.
little matteeeB — 03 Oct 2012 in thread:
"Michael Dutton: Why aren't the clergy speaking out against gang violence?"
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/c/ra3YCgTDESQ/m/mAPfQtf3lakJ

I'm sure little matteeeB has been telling the lie for longer than that, but
that's the earliest I can find him saying it in Usenet. It's simply bullshit.
Little matteeeB may, or may not, have a tiny, *unknown* bit of Native American
DNA, but as I pointed out to him over a year ago, and as Elizabeth Warren
learned (to her shame), "DNA isn't identity."

Little matteeeB likes to call me "racist" for pointing out that he's white, but
of course there is no denigration of his race involved. What I'm denigrating
and bashing him for is his lying. There is nothing wrong with being white, but
there is very much something wrong with lying and claiming to be something
you're not.

Little matteeeB is not "Native American," and now you know exactly *how* he has
admitted it.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 9, 2022, 7:50:21 AM6/9/22
On Wed, 8 Jun 2022 11:41:52 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Little matteeeB, the White boy, keeps repeating his lie that he is "Native
>American," and I keep pointing out that he is not and that he has *admitted* he
>is not. Here is how he has admitted it (but is too stupid to realize):
>
>I have made the following accurate observations:
>
> * He is visually white. No one looking at him would say he is anything
> *but* white.

This is the dumbest thing you've said today. Fuck but you're a stupid
dwarf!

> * His parents are (or were; not sure if still living) the same. Anyone who
> sees or saw them thinks, "ordinary-looking European origin white folks."

OK, the SECOND dumbest thing.

> * His parents *identified* as white, and raised little matteeeB as culturally
> and socially white. Little matteeeB didn't start with this "I'm Native
> American" bullshit until well into adulthood, when he came to realize there
> could be some kind of social, legal and political advantage to doing so.

Still waiting for that "proof...."

> * Little matteeeB's parents told him since he was a little boy that he had an
> "Indian" ancestor, but they don't know the name of this ancestor, or how
> many generations back he or she lived, or what tribe the ancestor was in.

Still waiting for that "proof...."

> * Neither little matteeeB nor his parents, nor any grandparents or great-
> grandparents, are or were enrolled members in any tribe (yes, there is such
> a thing: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK233104/)

Still waiting for that "proof...."

> * Neither little matteeeB nor his parents or grandparents have *ever*
> participated in any Native American culture.

Irrelevant, as Rudy knows.

> * Except on the few occasions when little matteeeB eats in an ethnic
> restaurant (Mexican, Chinese, what-have-you), little matteeeB eats white
> people American food.
>
>Yes, little matteeeB is visually, socially and culturally white.

[yawn]

And Rudy has ZERO proof, as usual.

But this is EXACTLY the kind of desperate bullshit we expected you to
come up with, as predicted!

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Scout

Jun 13, 2022, 9:39:34 PM6/13/22

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:ven3ahphg3npthfkk...@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 8 Jun 2022 11:41:52 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Little matteeeB, the White boy, keeps repeating his lie that he is "Native
>>American," and I keep pointing out that he is not and that he has
>>*admitted* he
>>is not. Here is how he has admitted it (but is too stupid to realize):
>>
>>I have made the following accurate observations:
>>
>> * He is visually white. No one looking at him would say he is anything
>> *but* white.
>
> This is the dumbest thing you've said today. Fuck but you're a stupid
> dwarf!

So to be clear.. Rudy is judging his race by SKIN COLOR??????????

I thought only racists did that.....

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 14, 2022, 7:04:14 AM6/14/22
Well, Rudy *is* a racist, so.....

Plus, he hasn't posted since Friday afternoon, so, according to him,
he's dead. LOL

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 4:46:52 PM7/3/22
On 6/13/2022 5:51 PM, scooter lied:

> kleine klauschen "no-foreskin" Schittenkike lied:
>> On Wed, 8 Jun 2022 11:41:52 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Little matteeeB, the White boy, keeps repeating his lie that he is "Native
>>> American," and I keep pointing out that he is not and that he has *admitted* he
>>> is not.  Here is how he has admitted it (but is too stupid to realize):
>>>
>>> I have made the following accurate observations:
>>>
>>>   * He is visually white.  No one looking at him would say he is anything
>>>     *but* white.
>>
>> This is

Spot-on correct.

> So to be clear.. Rudy is judging his race by SKIN COLOR??????????

No. I'm judging it by what little matteeeB has admitted. kleine klauschen
"no-foreskin" Schittenkike lied by removing most of my post. Here, once again,
are *all* the ways that little matteeeB admits he is not "Native American":

[...]

Little matteeeB is not "Native American" because he has no cultural or social
connection to Native Americans, and because he has *at most* a very tiny and
*unknown* percentage of Native American ancestry.

Little matteeeB is not Native American. This is settled.

Rudy Canoza

Matt

Jul 3, 2022, 5:07:46 PM7/3/22
On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 13:47:11 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Rudy speak with forked tongue. No believem Rudy. Me have heap Indian
genes. As many as crows that fly from mountain at dusk.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 3, 2022, 5:30:26 PM7/3/22
On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 13:46:49 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 6/13/2022 5:51 PM, scooter lied:
>>

>> kleine klauschen "no-foreskin" Schittenkike lied:

>>> This is
>
>Spot-on correct.
>

>> So to be clear.. Rudy is judging his race by SKIN COLOR??????????
>
>No.

Yes. Racist Rudy admits, below, that he is judging him by his skin
color.

> * He is visually white. No one looking at him would say he is anything
> *but* white.
>Little matteeeB is not Native American. This is settled.

Rudy can't offer any proof. He's lying. It's what the racist dwarf
does.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 3, 2022, 5:31:09 PM7/3/22

On Sun, 30 May 2021 12:11:42 -0700, Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con>
wrote:

>Little matteeeeB is not "Native American"; he's white.

Still waiting for that proof, dwarf.

Did you forget to provide it?

Are you going to do like you usually do and claim you "already did?"
LOL

Or maybe you made the mistake of challenging him to a fist fight and
-- much to your dismay-- he showed up and hit you so hard that when
you woke up your clothes were out of style.

Show us the proof, dwarf.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 5:57:58 PM7/3/22
On 7/3/2022 2:43 PM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell <d...@shit.invalid>, HIV+
cocksucker and convicted child molester, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 13:46:49 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
> None of that proves anything,[Hartung comma] I know white indians.

You don't know any Native Americans, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell.

The comma is wrong, you stupid fuck.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 6:09:47 PM7/3/22
On 7/3/2022 2:44 PM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell <d...@shit.invalid>, HIV+
cocksucker and convicted child molester, stupidly bawled and lied:

> He admitted

that he is not "Native American." Yes, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell, he
sure did.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 3, 2022, 6:10:04 PM7/3/22
On Sun, 03 Jul 2022 15:43:38 -0600, Somebody too <nu...@biz.invalid>
wrote:

>On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 13:46:49 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>> So to be clear.. Rudy is judging his race by SKIN COLOR??????????

Yep

>>No. I'm judging it by what little matteeeB has admitted. kleine klauschen
>>"no-foreskin" Schittenkike lied by removing most of my post. Here, once again,
>>are *all* the ways that little matteeeB admits he is not "Native American":
>>
>> * He is visually white. No one looking at him would say he is anything
>> *but* white.

Judging by skin color, as racists often do

>> * His parents are (or were; not sure if still living) the same. Anyone who
>> sees or saw them thinks, "ordinary-looking European origin white folks."

Judging by skin color, as racists often do

>> * His parents *identified* as white, and raised little matteeeB as culturally
>> and socially white. Little matteeeB didn't start with this "I'm Native
>> American" bullshit until well into adulthood, when he came to realize there
>> could be some kind of social, legal and political advantage to doing so.

Produced by Rudy's feverish imagination only. No facts.

>> * Little matteeeB's parents told him since he was a little boy that he had an
>> "Indian" ancestor, but they don't know the name of this ancestor, or how
>> many generations back he or she lived, or what tribe the ancestor was in.

Produced by Rudy's feverish imagination only. No facts.

>> * Neither little matteeeB nor his parents, nor any grandparents or great-
>> grandparents, are or were enrolled members in any tribe (yes, there is such
>> a thing: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK233104/)

Irrelevant.

>> * Neither little matteeeB nor his parents or grandparents have *ever*
>> participated in any Native American culture.

Produced by Rudy's feverish imagination only. No facts.

>> * Except on the few occasions when little matteeeB eats in an ethnic
>> restaurant (Mexican, Chinese, what-have-you), little matteeeB eats white
>> people American food.

Irrelevant. AS if you're not an Indian unless you're eat buffalo meat.
LOL

>>Little matteeeB is not "Native American" because he has no cultural or social
>>connection to Native Americans, and because he has *at most* a very tiny and
>>*unknown* percentage of Native American ancestry.

Produced by Rudy's feverish imagination only. No facts.

>>Little matteeeB is not Native American. This is settled.

Obviously not, since Rudy CONTINUALLY posts about this. His dredging
up a post from a MONTH ago shows how desperate and foolish Rudy is.

>None of that proves anything, I know white indians.

Rudy knows this. He enjoys looking like an racist idiot. Just ask
him! LOL

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 6:55:06 PM7/3/22
On 7/3/2022 3:29 PM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell <d...@shit.invalid>, HIV+
cocksucker and convicted child molester, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 14:57:55 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
> I know Piutes [sic],

It's spelled *Paiute*, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell, you ignorant
illiterate cocksucker.

> Navajo and Blackfoot.

No, you don't, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell. You know nothing but
dole-scrounging deadbeats like yourself.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 6:56:43 PM7/3/22
On 7/3/2022 3:30 PM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell <d...@shit.invalid>, HIV+
cocksucker and convicted child molester, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 15:09:43 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
> You win by kicking my flabby doughy dole-scrounging ass.

Yes, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell, I do.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 7:31:49 PM7/3/22
On 7/3/2022 4:29 PM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell <d...@shit.invalid>, HIV+
cocksucker and convicted child molester, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 15:55:03 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
> The fact that you kicked my ass again makes me howl in impotent rage.

Good.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 7:32:58 PM7/3/22
On 7/3/2022 4:30 PM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell <d...@shit.invalid>, HIV+
cocksucker and convicted child molester, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 15:56:40 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
> I'm too stupid to realize what you're making me do.

Oh, that's for sure, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell!

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 3, 2022, 7:42:37 PM7/3/22
On Sun, 03 Jul 2022 16:31:29 -0600, Somebody too <nu...@biz.invalid>
wrote:
>Liberals are the most racist bunch I know.

They'll usually try to deny it at first, but Rudy's PROUD of it.

Good thing he's an impotent midget. LOL

In Fidelity

Aug 7, 2022, 6:38:55 PM8/7/22
Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> wrote in
You being an inferior Filipino from a jungle rock in the ocean, do I
detect envy and jealousness?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 7, 2022, 6:51:47 PM8/7/22
On Sun, 7 Aug 2022 22:38:54 -0000 (UTC), In Fidelity
<infid...@no-email.com> wrote:

>You being an inferior Filipino from a jungle rock in the ocean, do I
>detect envy and jealousness?

You being a barefoot, unemployable, pedophile glue-huffer, do we
detect some jealousy?

[laughs in Jewish]

Rotting corpse of George Lincoln Rockwell,
pudgy hitlerite, after being Nuremberged:
http://i.imgur.com/FMlOztf.jpg