Re: National Archives Disclose What Fat Tubby Wanted Kept Secret About 2020 Election

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 9, 2021, 4:36:32 PM11/9/21
ed...@post.com wrote

> Specifics about former President Donald Trump's efforts to keep secret
the support from his White House for overturning his loss of the 2020
election were revealed in late-night court filings that detail more than
700 pages of handwritten notes, draft documents and daily logs his top
advisers kept related to January 6.

> The National Archives outlined for the first time in a sworn declaration
what Trump wants to keep secret.

> The records Trump wants to keep secret include handwritten memos from
his chief of staff about January 6, call logs of the then-President and
former Vice President Mike Pence and White House visitor records,
additional court records revealed early Saturday morning.

> "In 2021, for the first time since the Civil War, the Nation did not
experience a peaceful transfer of power," the House Committee wrote. "The
Select Committee has reasonably concluded that it needs the documents of
the then-President who helped foment the breakdown in the rule of law. ...
It is difficult to imagine a more critical subject for Congressional
investigation."

> Trump is trying to keep secret from the House more than 700 pages from
the files of his closest advisers up to and on January 6, according to a
sworn declaration from the National Archives' B. John Laster, which the
Biden administration submitted to the DC District Court on Saturday.

> Those records include working papers from then-White House chief of
Staff Mark Meadows, the press secretary and a White House lawyer who had
notes and memos about Trump's efforts to undermine the election.

> In the Meadows documents alone, there are three handwritten notes about
the events of January 6 and two pages listing briefings and telephone
calls about the Electoral College certification, the archivist said.

> Laster's outline of the documents offers the first glimpse into the
paperwork that would reveal goings-on inside the West Wing as Trump
supporters gathered in Washington and then overran the US Capitol,
disrupting the certification of the 2020 vote.

> Trump is also seeking to keep secret 30 pages of his daily schedule,
White House visitor logs and call records, Laster wrote. The call logs,
schedules and switchboard checklists document "calls to the President and
Vice President, all specifically for or encompassing January 6, 2021,"
Laster said.
> Those types of records could answer some of the most closely guarded
facts of what happened between Trump and other high-level officials,
including those under siege on Capitol Hill on January 6.

> The records Trump wants to keep secret also include draft speeches, a
draft proclamation honoring two police officers who died in the siege and
memos and other documents about supposed election fraud and efforts to
overturn Trump's loss of the presidency.

> https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/30/politics/donald-trump-house-democrats-
january-6-documents/index.html

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 27, 2021, 6:24:13 PM11/27/21

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 28, 2021, 11:11:03 PM11/28/21

Kurt Nicklas

Dec 5, 2021, 10:37:54 AM12/5/21

Kurt Nicklas

Dec 6, 2021, 7:37:23 PM12/6/21

Kurt Nicklas

Jan 25, 2022, 6:16:28 PM1/25/22

Kurt Nicklas

Feb 11, 2022, 9:14:43 AM2/11/22

Black & Blue Cities

Jun 17, 2023, 2:27:57 AM6/17/23
Kurt Nicklas <nambla...@gop.org> wrote in

> ed...@post.com wrote
>
>> I bought a new dress for the gay pride parade.

Soft-on-crime policies put people’s lives in danger, and the rapid spread
of those policies over the past couple of years has made several Democrat-
run cities incredibly dangerous.

Eina Kwon and her unborn child are the most recent victims of this in
Seattle. Kwon was 32 weeks pregnant when she was executed at a stoplight
in broad daylight. She was shot four times, including once in the head.
Her husband was also injured in the shooting but survived. Doctors were
able to deliver her baby in an emergency C-section, but the baby died soon
after.

NO DEI MONEY FOR ANY FEDERAL AGENCY

When it was reported that a pregnant woman was shot and killed in broad
daylight in an unprovoked attack, it was only a matter of time before it
was revealed that the killer had a criminal record. Sure enough, the
killer, Cordell Goosby, is a convicted felon in Illinois. The gun he used
to kill Kwon was also stolen.

Goosby’s criminal history includes drug charges, weapons charges, and
theft. He reportedly has mental health issues. The attack was entirely
unprovoked, committed with a stolen weapon, and was entirely avoidable. As
a convicted felon with weapons charges on his record, Goosby was very
clearly a threat to the public, with or without the mental health issues.
And yet he was free to make his way from Cook County, Illinois (home of
Chicago), to Seattle and execute a woman in broad daylight.

As has been made clear time and time again, this is what left-wing
criminal justice reform looks like. Chicago’s abysmal track record on
crime under mayors Lori Lightfoot and Brandon Johnson has been defined by
threats to the community being released and homicides being ignored. The
entire state of Illinois is also in on the pro-criminal policy,
eliminating cash bail with a law that is now before the state Supreme
Court.

Seattle is part of King County, whose top prosecutor is Leesa Manion.
Manion believes that juvenile criminals who commit felony assaults and
robberies shouldn’t be put through the court system. Manion lives in the
same worldview of “equity” and “implicit bias” as other soft-on-crime
policies, viewing the "justice" part of the criminal justice system with
more hostility than the "criminal" part.

You can take your pick on who to blame, whether it be Seattle, Chicago, or
both, but the fact is that Goosby should never have been out on the street
and Kwon and her child should still be alive. They were killed as a result
of the pro-crime, pro-criminal policies that let dangerous criminals such
as Goosby loose and create an atmosphere of lawlessness that greenlights
their behavior. Worst of all, this won’t be the last tragic case of a
violent criminal committing a crime like this, because no one has learned
lessons in keeping people safe.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/man-who-killed-pregnant-woman-
in-seattle-convicted-felon

Babbling Biden

Jun 17, 2023, 3:45:04 AM6/17/23

> ed...@post.com wrote
>
>> Trump is best thing that ever happened to the USA.

June 16 (Reuters) - When President Joe Biden signed his signature
Inflation Reduction Act last August, he hailed the collection of green
energy tax credits as a major victory for climate change, and flagged
“another win” for the American people: cutting the deficit.

"We’re cutting the deficit to fight inflation by having the wealthy and
big corporations pay part of their fair share," Biden said, while signing
the bill. The White House estimated, and independent budget analysts
agreed, it could cut the deficit by $300 billion over the next decade.

The tax credits have been massively popular with companies, spurring new
investments and boosting job growth, environmental benefits -- and the
price tag. But the "pay-fors" to fund these credits face political and
legal headwinds, fueling doubts about whether Biden's promise on deficits
will ever materialize.

“Originally, this was supposed to be a deficit reducer, but now it has
flipped. Instead of reducing the debt, it will add to it,” said Kent
Smetters, the faculty director of the Penn Wharton Budget Model, which
scrutinizes federal spending.

The bill will add $750 billion to the nation’s deficit over ten years,
according to Smetters.

The Biden administration says that scenario is too bleak, but a White
House official acknowledged that reductions to the

deficit could take longer than estimated.

Congressional researchers had estimated the legislation would have an
immediate deficit reduction this year but would then add to the deficit
until after year five, when reductions would ramp up significantly.

“I think we can say with pretty good certainty that this is the bill
overall is going to be deficit reducing in the long run," a White House
official said. "It may not start hitting the deficit until year eight or
nine, not year four or five."

White House officials say revenue will outpace original congressional
estimates, and they point to the millions of jobs the IRA is expected to
create. Ultimately, it will fulfill its promise of tackling climate change
while cutting the deficit, officials say.

The issue is a key one for Biden and his fellow Democrats, who plan to
argue he should be reelected in 2024 in part for balancing key policy
goals with being good stewards of the nation's finances. U.S. employment
is booming, inflation is declining but voters are not confident about
Biden or the economy.

ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT, TAX CREDIT COSTS
Democrats underestimated the cost of the tax credits by as much as 300%,
thanks to generous rulemaking and greater demand, analysts at Goldman
Sachs, Credit Suisse and the budget model by University of Pennsylvania’s
Wharton Business School say. Most of the credits are uncapped, meaning
they can swell even higher.

U.S. Senator Joe Manchin, the Democrat who was the linchpin vote for the
IRA bill, says he blames the administration for rewriting legislative
intent during the rulemaking to grow the price tag, including not imposing
any caps on spending.

"They busted everything," said Manchin, who faces the prospect of a tough
re-election in a deep red state. "Now we've got to put hard stops on
everything," he said, referring to imposing caps on the credits that would
contain costs and dampen impact.

The landmark legislation, as written by Democrats, sought to raise $739
billion over ten years through increased IRS tax enforcement, a new 15%
minimum corporate tax on large corporations and allowing the federal
government to negotiate drug prices.

The money would be used to pay for $369 billion worth of tax credits for
industries like electric vehicles and wind and solar power and fund some
$300 billion in deficit reduction.

With those costs come benefits.

Goldman Sachs, which predicts the credits will now cost $1.2 trillion, but
note it a significant U.S. economic boost, to the tune of $11 trillion of
total infrastructure investments by 2050.

Credit Suisse estimates total federal spending under the IRA will be over
$800 billion, fueling total public and private investment to nearly $1.7
trillion

The popularity of the bill's clean energy tax credits will have a
significant environmental impact, analysts say.

Without the IRA bill, the Congressional Budget Office, the non-partisan
research arm of the legislative branch, estimated when that U.S.
greenhouse gas emissions would decrease by 24% to 35% by 2030 compared to
2005 levels. The same estimates said the bill could reduce emissions by
32% to 40% by 2030 compared to 2005 levels.

University of Pennsylvania now estimates U.S. President Joe Biden’s
signature law will cost $1.04 trillion over a decade, up from an initial
estimate of $384.9 billion.
University of Pennsylvania now estimates U.S. President Joe Biden’s
signature law will cost $1.04 trillion over a decade, up from an initial
estimate of $384.9 billion.
ELECTRIC VEHICLES ADD COSTS
One decision, allowing leased electric vehicles, including those not
manufactured in the U.S., to qualify for up to $7,500 in tax credits is a
big driver of new costs.

It placated allies Japan and the European Union, who were angered by what
they saw as overly-protective economic policies

In addition, Tesla, the nation’s largest EV manufacture, began to slash
prices more quickly to get under the $55,000 eligibility cap, Smetters
said. That means many more EV drivers will receive the tax credit than
expected.

“We underestimated just how quick Tesla was going to respond,” Smetters
said.

Penn’s model now says the EV credit program alone will cost $393 billion
over 10 years.

“We’re going to have more deployment and achieve more emissions reductions
than we initially thought,” the White House official said.

DRUG PRICES, NEW TAX REVENUES
The bill grants Medicare new authority to negotiate prices with drug
companies and reduce the portion that patients must pay for their
prescriptions, something the CBO estimated will save the federal
government roughly $100 billion over 10 years

But, earlier this month, global drugmaker Merck sued the Biden
administration over Medicare’s new powers, then the powerful business
lobby filed a similar lawsuit last week, raising doubts about the long-
term impacts of the new authority.

The White House has said it is confident it will succeed in the courts,
but the effort is likely to draw more lawsuits as it continues to add
drugs to be negotiated, as the law envisions.

Republicans have sought to demonize Biden's effort to use $80 billion to
hire IRS auditors to scrutinize the tax returns of wealthy Americans,
estimating that boost in funding would net $120 billion over ten years.

The debt ceiling deal scales back the plan by $20 billion, a move
administration officials say will have no short-term impact. However, the
CBO estimates that the debt ceiling IRS cuts would shrink revenues by
$40.4 billion and add $19 billion to the deficit over ten years.

The IRA also planned to raise $313 billion with a 15% corporate minimum
tax on the largest U.S. corporations, but how and when remains opaque.

The minimum tax will only impact a small number of companies, analysts
say, and it could be years before this money rolls in because of loopholes
that allow companies to offset taxes with COVID losses.

A Reuters review of shareholder disclosures of the largest 25 U.S.
companies in recent months, including Amazon, Pepsi and Home Depot - found
that none said the tax would have a material impact on their 2023
finances.

Eight explicitly said it would no material impact, 13 were silent and two
said they were still reviewing the situation.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/bidens-ira-climate-bill-wont-cut-deficit-
expected-2023-06-16/

Social Justice

Jun 17, 2023, 11:55:04 PM6/17/23

> ed...@post.com wrote
>
>> I still have an Obama dildo that I stick up my ass.

A Chicago Police sergeant charged with two counts of official misconduct
and one count of aggravated battery for grabbing a Park Ridge 14-year-old
and pinning him down on the sidewalk last summer was found not guilty on
all three counts Friday by Judge Paul Pavlus in Cook County Circuit Court.

Asked if he had a comment on the ruling as he left the courtroom, Sgt.
Michael Vitellaro, who was off-duty during the chain of events in Park
Ridge last July 1 that led to the charges, shook his head no.

His attorney James McKay commented, “Justice was done.”

“Sgt. Vitellaro and his family are very thankful that the judge did the
right thing,” he said. “Now Sgt. Vitellaro and his family can enjoy some
kind of normalcy in their lives.”

The mother of the boy expressed disbelief at the verdict and the family’s
attorneys said they plan to pursue a civil lawsuit against Vitellaro.

“My son gets attacked over a piece of property and somehow he’s the one
that’s wrong here?” the mother questioned.

During a three-day trial last week, prosecutors from the Cook County
state’s attorney’s office contended that Vitellaro went “rogue” and
overreacted with rage after his son’s bicycle was stolen and he saw the
teen handling it outside of a Starbucks in Park Ridge. McKay argued that
the charges against Vitellaro were overblown, calling the case “another
Kim Foxx special,” in reference to the Cook County state’s attorney who
has been criticized as an overzealous prosecutor of police officers.

Pavlus disagreed with the prosecution’s description of events in his
ruling.

“At no time [in video footage] did I see an out-of-control, enraged
individual as the state would want me to believe,” he said.

Viral video footage of the events, which circulated on social media, show
Vitellaro pressing his knee on the back of the 14-year-old and arguing
with onlookers. Vitellaro was relieved of his police powers Aug. 17, the
day before the Cook County state’s attorney’s office approved charges
against him, and has been on a leave of absence from the department.

As Pavlus delivered the verdict Friday, he said the crux of the case lay
in whether Vitellaro had had probable cause at the time to act as he did,
and said that after he reviewed the video evidence and testimony from the
case he thought Vitellaro had acted reasonably based on the information he
had.

Pavlus also said he doubted the veracity of the teenage witnesses’
testimonies.

He also said he saw the teen, who is now 15, appear confused while
testifying and look out into the gallery to his father “looking for what
he should say” at different points.

Pavlus observed that the boy’s friends who testified during trial all
sought to distance themselves from the boy who said he took the bike, and
commented he had to take into account that the teen victim’s parents
started an online fundraiser to raise money for the family in the wake of
the incident.

“I can’t just neglect the fact that there was a GoFundMe page with [the
boy’s] face smacked right there in the center,” he said.

Nor could he ignore the fact that the family had retained civil lawyers
shortly after the incident took place, he said.

To the teenagers who testified in the trial, Pavlus said “don’t let this
define you. I think you were confronted with so much outside distraction …
you lost your way,” he said.

Pavlus said the image of Vitellaro with his knee on the boy’s back was
“horrible” and that he would have been outraged as a parent had he seen
the picture.

But, he said, “a picture serves 1,000 emotions but doesn’t serve 1,000
words.”

“[The picture], in a bubble, could lead someone to think the defendant is
guilty of the crimes he has been charged with,” he continued. “That bubble
is broken in my courtroom.”

Lawyers for the teen, from the firm of Romanucci & Blandin, said they will
soon be contacting Vitellaro regarding a civil suit against him.

“Vitellaro will have to testify in that suit,” attorney Antonio Romanucci
added. “He will undergo cross examination and he will undergo continued
questioning. Then we’ll see what truth comes out.”

“This fight for justice is not over,” attorney Javier Rodriguez said,
adding that he saw the ruling as “a character assassination of a straight
A student.”

The boy’s mother said that while the ruling was not what the family had
hoped for, “we are within our right to continue to fight in the right
way... to stand strong and not be silenced about what happened to our son
over a bike.”

Romanucci called the ruling “appalling” and said the judge had made it an
indictment of the family as opposed to a ruling on the aggravated battery
and official misconduct charges.

Romanucci said Pavlus had “created a narrative” using the GoFundMe page
and used the fact, which was discussed during testimony, that the boy had
“miraculously” been in possession of stolen property.

The couple said they had not yet spoken to their son but that they planned
to tell him that the ruling and the case as a whole would not define him.

“We are going to tell him that we are still very proud of him,” his father
said. “Regardless of the outcome that happened today... we are going to
continue fighting for him.”

At issue during the contentious trial June 5-7 was whether Vitellaro had
probable cause to arrest the teen based on the information he had at the
time and whether the boy and his friends, all rising sophomores at Maine
South High School, were aware that he was a police officer when he used a
maneuver to take the boy down flat on the sidewalk.

Vitellaro used two restraint techniques known as an arm bar and a wrist
lock, according to police experts who testified at the trial.

Park Ridge police said soon after the incident occurred that the boy
Vitellaro is charged with battering did not take his son’s bike. Another
teenage witness confirmed during the trial that he had been the one to
take the bike, saying he had taken it for a joyride and leaned it against
a pillar where the incident unfolded. The boy apologized and expressed
regret.

Assistant State’s Attorneys Alyssa Janicki and Thomas Fryska argued that
Vitellaro had several less confrontational options available to him when
he saw his son’s missing bike at the intersection of Euclid Avenue and
Northwest Highway.

They also accused Vitellaro of lying or changing his story about what took
place, citing the fact that Vitellaro had filled out two police reports
the day after the incident took place, and did not check the box that
would denote the incident as a takedown in spite of saying as much to
investigating Park Ridge police the day before.

McKay accused the boy and his friends of colluding against Vitellaro and
of changing their stories on the witness stand, and accused the teen’s
mother of trying to make money off of the case.

During closing arguments, McKay said the boy’s mother had “dollar signs in
her eyes.”

“I don’t get it. Her son’s not injured in any way, shape or form — where
are the money damages?” he said.

McKay has a track record of defending police accused of wrongdoing. He
recently represented Chicago Police Lt. Wilfredo Roman, who was charged
with aggravated battery and official misconduct after Roman allegedly
shoved a flashlight between a teenager’s clothed buttocks during an
arrest. In 2019, McKay defended retired Chicago Police Detective David
March against allegations that he had falsified reports about the murder
of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. In each case, the officers were acquitted.

All three of the charges against Vitellaro were class three felonies under
Illinois law and carry a punishment ranging from probation to up to five
years in prison.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/park-ridge/ct-prh-vitellaro-
verdict-tl-0622-20230616-ns6jvqypuvetfizu5msjwayfpi-story.html

Gregory Morrow

Jun 18, 2023, 12:02:41 PM6/18/23
In article <a53f0e08386e8ee3...@dizum.com>, social_...@splcenter.org
Social Justice says...
> I still have an Obama dildo that I stick up my ass.

Kinky.

--
GM

Obama's fault

Jun 18, 2023, 3:22:29 PM6/18/23

> ed...@post.com wrote
>
>> Never trust queers. They will stab you in the back and ass as soon
>> as you turn around.

PORTER TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WOOD) — After a national solar company went
bankrupt, some customers in West Michigan are left with systems that do
not work and are tens of thousands of dollars in debt.

Pink Energy, which used to be called Power Home Solar, has filed for
bankruptcy.

Steve Poole and his wife purchased a system for the backyard of their home
near Schoolcraft at a cost of approximately $82,000.

“I figured in my retirement age, I’d have less (of a) utility bill,” Poole
said.

The panels were put in about a year ago along with a battery system in the
basement and were working until recently.

But Poole is now left with a system that’s not powering his home or
feeding energy back into the grid and he is having trouble finding someone
to fix it.

“Most of them don’t want to touch it because of the warranty issues and
Generac saying, ‘Oh no we’re not going to warranty it.’ They put it in
wrong,” Poole said.

Many of the crucial components of his system are made by Generac.

The Better Business Bureau in Charlotte is handling complaints since Pink
Energy was based in North Carolina. The president of the chapter, Tom
Bartholomy, said they have received more than 1,200 complaints.

The BBB has received complaints concerning sales practices, products not
functioning properly and customer service issues.

Bartholomy said customers should contact Generac to request warranty
service and file a complaint with their state’s Attorney General office.

“Contact an attorney to see what they would need to do if they want to
file a claim with the bankruptcy court. The company is listing over 100
million dollars in assets,” Bartholomy said.

Pink Energy released a statement on its website regarding the company
shutdown.

“Due to rampant consumer discontent resulting from faulty Generac solar
equipment, Pink Energy has been forced to close its doors permanently. We
exhausted all avenues to find a way forward that would allow us to service
all past, present, and future customers and are devastated that we can’t
do so. We remain steadfast in our call for Generac to do a national recall
on its defective SnapRS units. We need everyone to ask Generac why its
parts were failing en masse, considering it was not just us with these
issues. For the sake of the solar industry, Generac must be held
accountable.”

PINK ENERGY
Generac says it will stand behind its equipment in a statement to News 8.

“In certain situations, especially when product installation guidelines
have not been followed, as appears to be the case with some Pink Energy
installations, customers may have experienced certain issues with a
particular Generac component of their solar energy system – the SnapRS 801
or 801A. We have introduced a new next-generation rapid shutdown device,
which has been designed and engineered to the highest reliability
standards. We are committed to getting those upgrades and warranty
replacements taken care of as quickly as possible and those steps are well
underway.

“Generac is a leading manufacturer of solar + storage solutions, and we
sell our products to a wide range of distributors and solar contractors.
We’ve been in business for more than 60 years, and we’ve done that by
standing by our promises and products.

“We are aware of Pink Energy’s recent Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing. Over
the past few weeks, we have already contracted with high-quality third-
party providers to perform warranty services on Generac’s products, now
that Pink Energy will no longer be providing this service to its
customers.

“We understand that consumers are frustrated with Pink Energy and their
inaction. However, Generac remains committed to our customers. Customers
with questions about the Generac components of their solar systems can
reach out to solars...@generac.com or 1-800-396-1281 for assistance.”

GENERAC
The office of Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel says it has recently
began an investigation into Pink Energy.

Poole said he is hopeful his solar panels will be generating power again
soon and thinks the issue might be with the Generac Inverter.

“I don’t know if it’s the same problem everybody else is experiencing
because I can’t get anybody out here to even look at it,” Poole said.

https://www.woodtv.com/news/michigan/bankrupt-solar-company-leaves-
customers-with-useless-systems/

Uranium One

Jun 18, 2023, 3:37:35 PM6/18/23

> ed...@post.com wrote
>
>> Obama was the worst president ever.

Solargate is just the tip of the iceberg.

This cliche within a mixed metaphor reflects the madness of President
Barack Obama's obsession with "green jobs." It would be bad enough if this
disaster were limited to possible criminality at Solyndra -- the
California-based solar-panel maker that Obama stimulated with loan
guarantees, despite repeated internal warnings.

Solyndra's Aug. 31 bankruptcy transformed 1,100 green jobs into pink slips
and marinated taxpayers in $527 million of red ink.

But many green-jobs programs that have not been raided by the FBI -- as
befell Solyndra last Sept. 8 -- nonetheless are fiscally reckless enough
to merit a five-alarm national scandal.

Consider:

Hopewell Junction, New York's SpectraWatt, Inc. scored $500,000 from the
Energy Department in June 2009 and $150,000 from the National Science
Foundation in June 2010. Last Aug. 19, the solar-power company went bust.

Evergreen Solar was stimulated with $5.3 million of Massachusetts
government cash and praised by the White House for helping to "kickstart
the economy." Evergreen went bankrupt last August 15.

Mountain Plaza, Inc. went bankrupt in 2003. Nonetheless, its "truck-stop
electrification" technology won $424,000 in EPA stimulus funds
administered by Tennessee's Transportation Department. Yet again, Mountain
Plaza filed for bankruptcy in June 2010.

Notwithstanding its February 2009 bankruptcy and default on a $58 million
loan from BNP Paribas, Wisconsin-based, ethanol-oriented Olsen's Mill
Acquisition was stimulated with $10 million in January 2010, along with
Olsen's Crop Services. ADM purchased the defunct operation's assets last
month.

Team Obama also has subsidized projects that may be neither fraudulent nor
failed, per se, but severely abuse taxpayers:

As the Wall Street Journal reports, cash-strapped Americans are changing
babies' diapers less frequently and doubling down on diaper-rash ointment.
What a perfect time for Team Obama to subsidize foreign solar companies.

Energy last June 18 gave Solar Trust, an American subsidiary of Germany's
Solar Millennium, a $2.1 billion loan guarantee for a Blythe, Calif.,
solar-power facility. Last June, Energy handed Spain's Abengoa Solar a
$1.2 billion guarantee for its Mojave (California) Solar Project and
backstopped $1.45 billion last December for Abengoa's Gila Bend, Arizona
outpost.

On Sept. 28, Energy approved a $737 million loan guarantee for Nevada's
SolarReserve Project. It promises 600 construction jobs at $1.23 million
each and 45 permanent jobs at $16.4 million per position. Energy also
guaranteed $337 million for Sempra Energy's Mesquite Solar Project in
Arizona. Its 300 construction jobs cost $1.12 million each, while its
seven permanent positions equal $48.1 million per job created.

In Seattle, an Energy grant provided $20 million to weatherize homes.
Sixteen months later, this outlay has generated 14 administrative jobs at
$1.42 million apiece. How many homes have been retrofitted? Three.

Citing Energy's data, Investors Business Daily reports that subsidies
averaged $1.65 per megawatt hour in 2007. Wind and solar: $24. Similarly,
while Obama "invests" up to $48.1 million per job, private employers hire
the average individual for $58,510 annually, the Labor Department
calculates.

When will liberals join conservative in denouncing this green-jobs
fantasy?

While most free market supporters would convert these funds to tax relief
or debt reduction, only blind liberals cannot see that this extravagance
impoverishes their favorite causes.

Every dollar that chases a money-losing windmill is a dollar that cannot
fund Head Start.

Every million that spawns only one job is a million that cannot finance
270 average Pell Grants for needy college students.

And every billion that vanishes into green bankruptcy is a billion that
cannot help impoverished Americans heat their homes with government
assistance.

It would be refreshing to see liberals fight as hard for poor people as
for solar panels.

Undeterred, the president chases the Sun, like a motorist speeding west
across the desert as dusk approaches. Obama swears that the Sun is within
his grasp. Yet it stubbornly remains just beyond the horizon.

Too bad Barack Obama won't finance his self-defeating solar road trip with
his own money.

https://www.theledger.com/story/news/2011/10/12/obamas-obsession-with-
green-jobs-costly/26598497007/

Fudge packer stats

Jun 18, 2023, 4:25:03 PM6/18/23

> ed...@post.com wrote
>
>> I bought a new Obama dildo for my ass from Target.

The number of Americans supporting same-sex relationships has dropped from
71 to 64 percent compared to one year ago, with more people thinking it is
not morally acceptable, according to a new Gallup poll—a change driven
mostly by Republicans.

The survey, Gallup's annual Values and Beliefs poll, was conducted between
May 1 and 24 among a random sample of 1,011 adults living in all 50 U.S.
states and the District of Columbia.

It found that Americans were less supportive of a number of issues related
to sexuality and relationships, including birth control—with 88 percent of
Americans finding it morally acceptable this year compared to 92 percent
in 2022—and divorce, support for which dropped from 81 to 78 percent.

The fall in the number of Americans who think that gay and lesbian
relationships are morally acceptable—down seven percentage points—was the
most significant in the entire list of issues on which Gallup questioned
respondents.

While from a long-term perspective, Americans' opinion on issues around
LGBTQ+ rights have followed a liberal trend—in 2002 a minority 38 percent
of Americans found same-sex relationships acceptable— the drop in support
for same-sex relationships this year has brought the U.S. back to 2019,
when 64 percent of Americans said they were socially acceptable.

The fall was driven by Republicans, according to Gallup. While 56 percent
of Americans identifying as Republicans found same-sex relationships
morally acceptable in 2022, only 41 percent do so this year. It is the
lowest figure reported in Gallup's annual survey since 2014—when it was 39
percent—undoing almost a decade of increasing support on the issue.

The decline in Republican support comes at a time when conservative forces
inside the party have been pushing to limit some LGBTQ+ rights across the
country, such as transgender women competing in female sports events.
Since the beginning of 2021, more than 20 GOP-led states have passed bills
limiting trans kids' and teens' access to gender-affirming healthcare, as
well as to binary spaces like women-only school toilets.

A strong majority of Democrats and independents continue to support same-
sex relationships, with 79 and 73 percent of them finding it morally
acceptable, respectively. But there was still a 6 percent drop in support
among Democrats: in 2022, 85 percent of Democrats were accepting of the
issue.

Despite the drop in approval, Americans' support for same-sex marriage
remains strong, Gallup has found. According to the poll, 71 percent of
Americans think it should remain legal—matching the number reported last
year.

Once again, support for same-sex marriage was lower among Republicans, at
49 percent, compared to Democrats (84 percent) and independents (78
percent).

Most Americans have consistently supported same-sex marriage since the
2010s. It became law after the Supreme Court's 2015 Obergefell v. Hodges
decision.

https://www.newsweek.com/americans-less-accepting-same-sex-relationships-
poll-shows-1807422

Nut jobs

Jun 18, 2023, 4:30:03 PM6/18/23

> ed...@post.com wrote
>
>> I bought some new dresses to wear at the truckstop.

Arecent push in GOP-led states has focused on banning or restricting
access to gender-affirming care for transgender minors amid concerns they
might regret transitioning later on, with lawmakers saying the surgery has
"life-altering" risks and is "irreversible." While transgender people
choosing to detransition is not unheard of—it rarely happens, according to
recent data.

The World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH), which
provides guidelines for gender-affirming care, recently updated its
guidelines for treatment and cited a 2022 study by the International
Journal of Transgender Health that partially detailed the extent to which
transgender people might regret transitioning later on in their lives.

Gender-affirming care offers various types of support for transgender and
nonbinary people, such as medical, surgical, and mental health services.
The treatment also includes puberty-blocking medication to temporarily
stop sexual development, according to the American Psychological
Association (APA).

The International Journal of Transgender Health's study mentioned that
individuals going through a process of identity exploration "should not
necessarily be equated with regret, confusion, or poor decision-making
because a TGD [transgender and gender diverse] adult's gender identity may
change without devaluing previous transition decisions." However in last
year's study, it was recommended that irreversible gender-affirming
treatments should be avoided until clarity is reached in the exploration
process.

The study also cited a Dutch research from a few years ago that was based
on clinical follow-up studies of adolescents with childhood gender
dysphoria who received puberty suppression, gender-affirming hormones, or
both. The Dutch research found that "none of the youth in adulthood
regretted the decisions they had taken in adolescence."

In 2021, a study published by Mary Ann Liebert, Inc., which publishes
peer-reviewed research, looked into the reasons for past detransition
among TGD people in the United States. Researchers surveyed 27,715 TGD
adults, including 17,151 people (61.9 percent) who said they had gender-
affirming treatment, with 2,242 (13.1 percent) of them reporting a history
of detransitioning. However, the majority of those who detransitioned
(82.5 percent) said their decision was influenced by external factors such
as family pressure and societal stigma.

Newsweek
Human Rights Campaign Declares 'State of Emergency' For LGBTQ+ People
0
View on Watch

Human Rights Campaign Declares 'State of Emergency' For LGBTQ+ People
Newsweek
Newsweek
"A total of 15.9% of respondents reported at least one internal driving
factor, including fluctuations in or uncertainty regarding gender
identity," the study from 2021 read.

Researchers added that "clinicians should be aware of these external
pressures, how they may be modified, and the possibility that patients may
once again seek gender affirmation in the future."

Additionally, the Associated Press reported in March that only about 1
percent of individuals who had transgender surgeries expressed regret.
That was based on a review of 27 studies, which involved some 8,000 people
who were mostly in the U.S., Europe and Canada.

Health care professionals who provide gender-affirming care follow WPATH
guidelines and typically have a pre-surgery process in place in which
patients undergo necessary mental, psychological, and physical
assessments, according to Mount Sinai, a New York City-based hospital
group.

"Typical standards require letters of recommendations from a health care
provider. Generally, you need one letter for facial surgery, one for chest
surgery, and two for genital surgery," read the gender-affirming surgeries
page on Mount Sinai's website. "Letters should come from a psychologist or
psychiatrist working in the field of transgender health care."

Newsweek reached out by email to a number of experts on trans and LGBTQ+
issues.

Update, 6/18/2023 at 10:52 a.m. ET: Additional data from an Associated
Press report was added.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/what-data-shows-about-transgender-
detransition-and-regret/ar-
AA1cGQyT?ocid=msedgntp&pc=U531&cvid=514d2933d7184ef09e7307853a1e0a23&ei=14

Ralph Mowery

Jun 18, 2023, 6:01:18 PM6/18/23
In article <f051fe0524fa5099...@dizum.com>,
lo...@barackobama.com says...

> Pink Energy, which used to be called Power Home Solar, has filed for
> bankruptcy.
>
> Steve Poole and his wife purchased a system for the backyard of their home
> near Schoolcraft at a cost of approximately $82,000.
>
> ?I figured in my retirement age, I?d have less (of a) utility bill,? Poole
> said.
>
> The panels were put in about a year ago along with a battery system in the
> basement and were working until recently.
>
> But Poole is now left with a system that?s not powering his home or
> feeding energy back into the grid and he is having trouble finding someone
> to fix it.

He should have figured it would be over 20 years for payback not
counting on what he could have made off that $ 82,000.

I think that if I was going to have anything installed I would have it
writtened in the contract that if the company went under all the
quipment installed would be mine and I would not owe any thing more on
it. That probably will not hapen, but so be it, no sale to me.

Slevin

Jun 19, 2023, 6:30:11 AM6/19/23
^^^ Excellent ^^^

Hypocrite: Obama Installs Massive Propane Tanks at Swanky Mansion While
Pushing Green Policies

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/06/18/obama-installs-propane-tanks-at-mansion-while-pushing-green-policies-n2608950

And how does Obama afford such a nice summer home? Was he taking money
under the table? Maybe Snopes will investigate? LOL

Frank

Jun 19, 2023, 10:27:19 AM6/19/23
Delaware got flimflammed three times by green companies. Millions for
offshore windmills that never got built, millions for Fisker EV plant
that took abandoned GM plant to make EV's and never did then Bloom
Energy for fuel cells using natural gas that never prospered or gave
jobs promised plus increased all our bills for electricity.