It's official...Schwarzenegger is a PUSSY!!!

Wayne

Oct 12, 2009, 11:23:45 AM10/12/09
http://www.outdoorpressroom.com/outdoorpressroom/2009/10/schwarzenegger-signs-one-vetoes-two.html

Schwarzenegger signs one, vetoes two
Just prior to the deadline occurring at midnight Oct. 11, California Gov.
Arnold Schwarzenegger signed into law legislation that will require all
firearms dealers to register all buyers of handgun ammo and ban internet and
mail-order ammo sales in the state. He vetoed a bill requiring additional
paperwork for firearms transfers and one that would have prohibited gun
shows at the Cow Palace expo center near San Francisco.

betweentheeyes

Oct 12, 2009, 12:11:54 PM10/12/09
"Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net> wrote in message
While Schwarzenegger has left leaning tendencies and is no fan of mine, to
let the legislature off the hook by concentrating anger at the Governor is
misplaced.

AB 692 should have NEVER made it to the Governor's desk.

The spineless moniker belongs in two places, the Legislature and the voters
who placed them there.

Wayne

Oct 12, 2009, 12:25:02 PM10/12/09

"betweentheeyes" <between...@defendingThe2nd.org> wrote in message
Absolutely. And I'm taking note of the legislators who voted it in. AB962
was essentially dead until it was used as a political football on the very
last day of the legislative session.

Note that Arnold vetoed two bills that would have further restrained gun
sales, but signed into law a bill restricting ammo. Arnold also ignored an
enormous vocal outcry from individual gun owners who innundated his office
with appeals to veto AB962.

Time to donate $ to your favorite gun group for an upcoming legal battle
over ammo restrictions. For people living outside CA...remember that your
congresscritters can get ideas from CA.
--Wayne

Long Ranger

Oct 12, 2009, 2:25:46 PM10/12/09

Every individual or national degeneration is immediately revealed by a
directly proportional degradation in language.
Joseph-Marie de Maistre

"Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net> wrote in message

It's actually worse than that, he's a KENNEDY!

edi...@netpath.net

Oct 12, 2009, 4:08:21 PM10/12/09
Next election, gun owners and other social conservatives will
Terminate the "Terminator." LOTS of even Kalifornia residents don't
like holidays named for gay activists any more than they like gun
control.

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/ is
the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

Wayne

Oct 12, 2009, 7:05:23 PM10/12/09

<edi...@netpath.net> wrote in message
-
Yeah, it looks like Arnold did a lot of horse trading in conjunction with
his water initiatives. Kept the Cow Palace gun shows, but kissed the SF
asses to make up for it by signing a Harvey Milk law. There were over 700
bills involved at a time that the state is broke. No way that these 700
bills didn't drive the state deeper into the gutter.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 12, 2009, 8:15:43 PM10/12/09

Lots of cheap housing, lax gun laws, and a business-friendly state
awaits you Californians. Go east, Young Man.

Benj

Oct 13, 2009, 4:37:34 AM10/13/09
On Oct 12, 12:25 pm, "Wayne" <mygarbage...@verizon.net> wrote:

> > AB 692 should have NEVER made it to the Governor's desk.
>
> > The spineless moniker belongs in two places, the Legislature and the
> > voters who placed them there.
>
> Absolutely.  And I'm taking note of the legislators who voted it in.  AB962
> was essentially dead until it was used as a political football on the very
> last day of the legislative session.
>
> Note that Arnold vetoed two bills that would have further restrained gun
> sales, but signed into law a bill restricting ammo.  Arnold also ignored an
> enormous vocal outcry from individual gun owners who innundated his office
> with appeals to veto AB962.
>
> Time to donate $ to your favorite gun group for an upcoming legal battle
> over ammo restrictions.  For people living outside CA...remember that your
> congresscritters can get ideas from CA.

No surprises here except that he didn't have the balls to sign ALL the
anti-gun legislation so as to have some political cover. But gun shows
in the Cow Palace is a small thing compared to the "loophole" of
registering all gun owners that haven't yet had NICS checks or Carry
licenses or turned themselves in some other way. Maybe someone bought
a gun through the gun show "loophole", but if they ever want to shoot
it in California, their names will go on the registration rolls!
[unless they are criminals, of course]

Pushing through bills on the last day (when many of the pro-gun
supporters have gone home while the antis make a point of staying late
to vote) is as old as the battle for gun rights. And anyone who held
dreams that the Governator would veto the bill, just never looked to
see who his wife is. Flying into politics at the highest levels
thanks to backing of the power-elite, they obviously also expect him
to return the favor. He just did.

Anyone thinking that this bill won't be introduced in Congress by the
Dimocrats (and doubtless tried to be shoved through on some last day)
was born yesterday. The fact that a Republican Governor in a large
state "supported" it will be used to give them political cover for the
backlash they've been scared of. As George Wallace said, not a dime's
worth of difference between the parties, or as I say, one hand washes
the other.

RBnDFW

Oct 13, 2009, 9:23:45 AM10/13/09
Benj wrote:

> Pushing through bills on the last day (when many of the pro-gun
> supporters have gone home while the antis make a point of staying late
> to vote) is as old as the battle for gun rights.

Shame on them for leaving when the opposition is still working.
The voters need to rub their noses in that immediately, and later at the
polls.

Demon Buddha

Oct 13, 2009, 11:15:41 AM10/13/09
Benj wrote:

> And anyone who held
> dreams that the Governator would veto the bill, just never looked to
> see who his wife is.

So you're saying he's pussy whipped by a Kennedy?

Good God, I wouldn't wish that fate on Sarah Brady!

Morton Davis

Oct 13, 2009, 4:27:49 PM10/13/09

"Benj" <bja...@iwaynet.net> wrote in message

On Oct 12, 12:25 pm, "Wayne" <mygarbage...@verizon.net> wrote:

> > AB 692 should have NEVER made it to the Governor's desk.
>
> > The spineless moniker belongs in two places, the Legislature and the
> > voters who placed them there.
>
> Absolutely. And I'm taking note of the legislators who voted it in. AB962
> was essentially dead until it was used as a political football on the very
> last day of the legislative session.
>
> Note that Arnold vetoed two bills that would have further restrained gun
> sales, but signed into law a bill restricting ammo. Arnold also ignored an
> enormous vocal outcry from individual gun owners who innundated his office
> with appeals to veto AB962.
>
> Time to donate $ to your favorite gun group for an upcoming legal battle
> over ammo restrictions. For people living outside CA...remember that your
> congresscritters can get ideas from CA.

No surprises here except that he didn't have the balls to sign ALL the
anti-gun legislation so as to have some political cover. But gun shows
in the Cow Palace is a small thing compared to the "loophole" of
registering all gun owners that haven't yet had NICS checks or Carry
licenses or turned themselves in some other way. Maybe someone bought
a gun through the gun show "loophole", but if they ever want to shoot
it in California, their names will go on the registration rolls!
[unless they are criminals, of course]

People who shoot black powder or who make their own bullets won't hit
anyone's radar.

Benj

Oct 13, 2009, 6:03:49 PM10/13/09

I would! :-)

Benj

Oct 13, 2009, 6:09:33 PM10/13/09
On Oct 13, 4:27 pm, "Morton Davis" <antike...@go.com> wrote:

> People who shoot black powder or who make their own bullets won't hit
> anyone's radar.

"Yet"

You do know that black powder is an "explosive" that should require
registration for possession and manufacturing bullets, well, I'd say
that clearly requires a manufacturing permit... You think because
these guy pretend to be dumb that they actually are dumb? It's a
pretty piss poor politician who only knows what he reads in the
papers...even though they all claim that.

Demon Buddha

Oct 13, 2009, 6:29:32 PM10/13/09
Wanna bet reloading sales go through the roof in CA?

RBnDFW

Oct 13, 2009, 6:36:49 PM10/13/09

What's to keep you from buying ammo in Arizona or Nevada, Oregon..?

RD (The Sandman)

Oct 13, 2009, 6:55:54 PM10/13/09
Benj <bja...@iwaynet.net> wrote in news:8984610b-7db8-49f9-90c3-
ff001f...@k19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com:

That would sure stick it up the ass of NRACLAPTRAP otherwise known as Lee
Harrison.

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

On TV, they show how detergents take out bloodstains. A pretty
violent image. I think if you've got a Tshirt full of bloodstains,
maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem. Maybe you should get rid
of the body before you do the wash and get some different friends.

Wayne

Oct 13, 2009, 7:40:26 PM10/13/09

"RBnDFW" <burkh...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> What's to keep you from buying ammo in Arizona or Nevada, Oregon..?]
-
Heh heh....nothing.....<yet>
--Wayne

Jim Yanik

Oct 13, 2009, 10:47:54 PM10/13/09

> "RBnDFW" <burkh...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Demon Buddha wrote:

That will be the NEXT "loophole" requiring plugging.....
"Ammo sales only to state residents,proof required and recorded."

Or they'll just institute a Ammo Buyer's License(ABL) good only in your
home state....like the Ill. Firearms Owner ID.

Maybe they'll require a FOID to be necessary for every state.

(renewal required annually,with a fee and re-fingerprinting,of course....)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Benj

Oct 14, 2009, 2:22:29 AM10/14/09
On Oct 13, 7:40 pm, "Wayne" <mygarbage...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "RBnDFW" <burkhei...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > What's to keep you from buying ammo in Arizona or Nevada, Oregon..?]
>
> -
> Heh heh....nothing.....<yet>

Yeah, that's always the way it goes, isn't it? Kalifornia solves the
ammo "loophole" and then instead of crime going down it goes up. And
of course the reason is criminals buying ammo from neighboring
states! Obviously some kind of national law is needed. Maybe some
nice "sting" operations will get the attention of the media. Where is
bloomberg when you need him?

Long Ranger

Oct 14, 2009, 8:14:41 AM10/14/09

Every individual or national degeneration is immediately revealed by a
directly proportional degradation in language.
Joseph-Marie de Maistre

"RBnDFW" <burkh...@gmail.com> wrote in message

California is usually the trendsetter, and you can expect the feds to start
in on this theme soon, in order to make it nation-wide.

Wayne

Oct 14, 2009, 11:43:53 AM10/14/09

"Long Ranger" <worp...@comcast.net> wrote in message
Absolutetly. With the bill becoming effective Feb.1, 2011 there is time to
explore a number of legal remedies.

It is in every gunowner's interest, regardless of the state of residence, to
assist in fighting this CA law.

RM v2.0

Oct 14, 2009, 5:33:02 PM10/14/09

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

HELL NO! They bring their stupid liberal ideas with them. Let them stay and
reap what they have sown.

Oren

Oct 14, 2009, 7:27:17 PM10/14/09
On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:23:45 -0500, RBnDFW <burkh...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Nevada Governor Jim Gibbons (R) vetoed the largest number of bills
(37(?)) since the War of Northern Aggression, last session. The
demoncrats came back with a vengeance.

Harry Reids' son may try to take out this one term servant.

Numbers say different. Not in Reids' favor.

Oren

Oct 14, 2009, 7:45:03 PM10/14/09
On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:40:26 -0700, "Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net>
wrote:

>>> Wanna bet reloading sales go through the roof in CA?
>>
>> What's to keep you from buying ammo in Arizona or Nevada, Oregon..?]
>-
>Heh heh....nothing.....<yet>
>--Wayne

Not even John Law. This reminded of moonshiners -

"Robert Glenn Johnson, Jr. (born June 28, 1931), known as Junior
Johnson, was a moonshiner in the rural South who became one of the
early superstars of NASCAR in the 1950s and 1960s"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junior_Johnson

Oh. The guy liked to fight :-/

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 14, 2009, 9:06:50 PM10/14/09

Not everybody is California is a leftist fuckwit, you know.

Oren

Oct 14, 2009, 10:19:09 PM10/14/09
On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 18:06:50 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Not everybody is California is a leftist fuckwit, you know.

Depends on what is is, something like that.