Grupy dyskusyjne Google nie obsługują już nowych postów ani subskrypcji z Usenetu. Treści historyczne nadal będą dostępne.

NRA Wins Supreme Court Case, NYSRPA v. Bruen

16 wyświetleń

Buck Hammerschtok

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 10:49:4523.06.2022
do
Fairfax, Va. - The National Rifle Association (NRA) welcomes the Supreme Court’s
decision in NYSRPA v. Bruen. The Court affirmed that the right to bear arms does not stop
at a person’s front door. This is the most significant Second Amendment ruling in more
than a decade.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20220623/nra-wins-supreme-court-case-nysrpa-v-bruen

--

Buck Hammerschtok

Klaus Schadenfreude

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 10:55:4323.06.2022
do
https://www.nraila.org/articles/20220623/nra-wins-supreme-court-case-nysrpa-v-bruen

The National Rifle Association (NRA) welcomes the Supreme Court’s
decision in NYSRPA v. Bruen. The Court affirmed that the right to bear
arms does not stop at a person’s front door. This is the most
significant Second Amendment ruling in more than a decade.

“Today’s ruling is a watershed win for good men and women all across
America and is the result of a decades-long fight the NRA has led,”
said Wayne LaPierre, executive vice president of the National Rifle
Association. “The right to self-defense and to defend your family and
loved ones should not end at your home. This ruling brings life-saving
justice to law-abiding Americans who have lived under unconstitutional
regimes all across our country, particularly in cities and states with
revolving door criminal justice systems, no cash bail and increased
harassment of law-enforcement. ”

You tell 'em, Wayne!

New Yorkers will soon be able to defend themselves outside of their
homes without first having to prove that they have a sufficient “need”
to exercise their fundamental rights,” said Jason Ouimet, executive
director, National Rifle Association Institute for Legislative Action
(NRA-ILA).

You tell 'em, Jason!

Yak

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 11:02:5023.06.2022
do
I'll be damned, Roberts went the right way for a change. I'm looking
forward to NY Gov. Cruella de Vil's response to this one.

Siri Cruise

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 11:44:1223.06.2022
do
In article <t91van$2vf$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
wrote:

> I'll be damned, Roberts went the right way for a change. I'm looking
> forward to NY Gov. Cruella de Vil's response to this one.

Now insert your usual rant how places like New York don't do
anything about gun violence.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

jecorbe...@yahoo.com

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 11:54:4723.06.2022
do
On Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 11:44:12 AM UTC-4, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <t91van$2vf$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
> wrote:
> > I'll be damned, Roberts went the right way for a change. I'm looking
> > forward to NY Gov. Cruella de Vil's response to this one.
> Now insert your usual rant how places like New York don't do
> anything about gun violence.

It's not a rant. It's a fact. The New York City mayor and prosecutor have abdicated their
responsibilities and turned the streets over to the hooligans. The people who have
suffered the most are law abiding minority citizens who live in the high crime areas who
have been at the mercy of the thugs. Now at least these people will be allowed to carry guns
to defend themselves against the goons the prosecutor won't jail. If the government won't
lock them up, citizens will just have to shoot them. Mayor Adams complained that it will
turn cities into "the wild, wild West". If it comes to that, it will be the fault of the mayor and
the prosecutor for not enforcing the laws.

Klaus Schadenfreude

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 12:06:4423.06.2022
do
On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 08:44:09 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <t91van$2vf$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
>wrote:
>
>> I'll be damned, Roberts went the right way for a change. I'm looking
>> forward to NY Gov. Cruella de Vil's response to this one.

============== ALERT! ==============
*********** SIRI Non Sequitur AHEAD ************
============== ALERT! ==============

Klaus Schadenfreude

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 12:19:4323.06.2022
do
On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 11:15:41 -0500, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>Just call the US "The Wild, Wild West....East, North & South."

LOL

>Now it's in the company of those so-called "shithole" countries in the
>Middle East where anybody can run around in public with a gun at will.

Liar.

Just Wondering

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 12:41:1323.06.2022
do
On 6/23/2022 9:44 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <t91van$2vf$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I'll be damned, Roberts went the right way for a change. I'm looking
>> forward to NY Gov. Cruella de Vil's response to this one.
>
> Now insert your usual rant how places like New York don't do
> anything about gun violence.

Stop harping on gun violence. Find solutions to violence,
without qualifying the instrument used.

Yak

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 12:58:4123.06.2022
do
On 6/23/22 11:44 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <t91van$2vf$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I'll be damned, Roberts went the right way for a change. I'm looking
>> forward to NY Gov. Cruella de Vil's response to this one.
>
> Now insert your usual rant how places like New York don't do
> anything about gun violence.

Usual rant?

Mitchell Holman

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 14:32:5923.06.2022
do
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in

> https://www.nraila.org/articles/20220623/nra-wins-supreme-court-case-ny
So John Hinckley had every right to
walk up to Reagan with gun in hand, and
the Secret Service was wrong to rush and
disarm this law abideing gun owner.

How dare we interfere with the gun
rights of assassins............

max headroom

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 15:02:2323.06.2022
do
In news:XnsAEBF8A6F0BB29...@216.166.97.131, Mitchell Holman
<noe...@verizon.net> typed:
> walk up to Reagan with gun in hand,...

So your ignorance extends to current laws. Okay.

> ... and the Secret Service was wrong to rush and
> disarm this law abideing gun owner.

Too much estrogen in your system?

Yak

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 15:08:4523.06.2022
do
Seriously, how fuckin' stupid are you?

Siri Cruise

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 15:20:3623.06.2022
do
In article <t92dbs$ejk$4...@dont-email.me>,
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

> > ... and the Secret Service was wrong to rush and
> > disarm this law abideing gun owner.
>
> Too much estrogen in your system?

Too bad schoolchildren aren't as important to you as senile
politicians.

Klaus Schadenfreude

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 15:21:3223.06.2022
do
It's how their minds function.

Notice I didn't say, "...how they work."

Another example.....

"We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting
ducks with more than three rounds. And yet it's legal to hunt humans
with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines."
- Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-California) ,March 7 Senate Judiciary
Committee hearing on gun control

Klaus Schadenfreude

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 15:22:5623.06.2022
do
============== ALERT! ==============
********** Holman Non Sequitur AHEAD ***********
============== ALERT! ==============

> So John Hinckley had every right to
>walk up to Reagan with gun in hand

Of course not. Are you really this stupid, or just pretending?

Klaus Schadenfreude

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 15:24:3023.06.2022
do
On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 12:20:34 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <t92dbs$ejk$4...@dont-email.me>,
> "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
>> > ... and the Secret Service was wrong to rush and
>> > disarm this law abideing gun owner.
>>
>> Too much estrogen in your system?
>
>Too bad schoolchildren aren't as important to you as senile
>politicians.

We don't want Biden to get shot-- are you kidding?

jecorbe...@yahoo.com

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 15:36:4523.06.2022
do
Didn't you leave out the part where he shot Reagan and three other guys?

> How dare we interfere with the gun
> rights of assassins............

Had Hinckley kept his gun in his pocket, nobody would have bothered him.

David Hartung

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 20:27:5423.06.2022
do
This has to be one of the stupidest things you have ever said.

Siri Cruise

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 21:24:2123.06.2022
do
In article <De-dncEaGpeZmCj_...@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> New Yorkers will soon be able to defend themselves outside of their
> >> homes without first having to prove that they have a sufficient “need”
> >> to exercise their fundamental rights,” said Jason Ouimet, executive
> >> director, National Rifle Association Institute for Legislative Action
> >> (NRA-ILA).

> This has to be one of the stupidest things you have ever said.

Sure you don't mind one asshole shooting up the block, but that's
hicksville for you.

So what the justices say if they weren't safely cocooned night
and day?

Mitchell Holman

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 22:13:4423.06.2022
do
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in
What laws?

Mitchell Holman

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 22:15:1623.06.2022
do
Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote in news:t92dnr$fkp$2...@dont-email.me:
You support "right to carry".

But not in the vicinity of a president.

Just so.

Mitchell Holman

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 22:17:5323.06.2022
do
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote in
You support unlimited right to carry.

So what law did Hinckley violate up to
the moment he pulled the trigger?

"Constitutionally the only limitation on the right
to keep and bear arms, is how those arms are used."
David Hartung, June 2, 2018
http://tinyurl.com/ycrakmlj

jecorbe...@yahoo.com

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 23:12:5923.06.2022
do
The act of drawing the weapon and pointing at the President is a crime in and of itself.
Such an act is a threat on the life of the POTUS which is a federal crime. That action
alone would have given the Secret Service just cause to shoot him dead had they seen
him before he started firing.

White Ryder

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 23:15:0323.06.2022
do
In article <XnsAEBF8A6F0BB29...@216.166.97.131>
That was stupid even for you, Holman.

White Ryder

nieprzeczytany,
23 cze 2022, 23:25:0323.06.2022
do
In article <super70s-3A773D...@reader01.eternal-
september.org>
super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

> Just call the US "The Wild, Wild West....East, North & South."
>
> Now it's in the company of those so-called "shithole" countries in the
> Middle East where anybody can run around in public with a gun at will.

What are you bitching for?

You voted for it.

Obama, Biden, Harris.

You got exactly what you wanted.

max headroom

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 02:08:0824.06.2022
do
In news:XnsAEBFD88D6C4BB...@216.166.97.131, Mitchell Holman
<noe...@verizon.net> typed:
Brandishing, for starts.

governo...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 02:25:1524.06.2022
do
Not yet. Gun deaths are still extraordinarily high.

Swill
--
Fostergate, CattleFuturesgate, Travelgate,
Filegate, Troopergate, Whitewater, BenghaziGate,

governo...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 02:27:1124.06.2022
do
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

>In news:XnsAEBF8A6F0BB29...@216.166.97.131, Mitchell Holman
><noe...@verizon.net> typed:
>> So John Hinckley had every right to
>> walk up to Reagan with gun in hand,...
>
>So your ignorance extends to current laws. Okay.
>
>> ... and the Secret Service was wrong to rush and
>> disarm this law abideing gun owner.
>
>Too much estrogen in your system?

His point would be well taken if not for the fact that Hinckley didn't
get "rushed" by the SS until he'd fired his gun.

governo...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 02:31:0924.06.2022
do
Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> This has to be one of the stupidest things you have ever said.
>
>Sure you don't mind one asshole shooting up the block, but that's
>hicksville for you.
>
>So what the justices say if they weren't safely cocooned night
>and day?

Now that is a point well taken. The Justices are getting tight
security so they don't get shot.

I'll bet if he had killed Kavanaugh the gun debate in Washington and
especially in the SCOTUS would be considerably different.

governo...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 02:32:4524.06.2022
do
"White Ryder" <white...@charter.net> wrote:
>Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:

>> So John Hinckley had every right to
>> walk up to Reagan with gun in hand, and
>> the Secret Service was wrong to rush and
>> disarm this law abideing gun owner.
>>
>> How dare we interfere with the gun
>> rights of assassins............
>
>That was stupid even for you, Holman.

He's trying to make a point but hasn't quite succeeded.

Yak

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 07:11:4024.06.2022
do
I do.

> But not in the vicinity of a president.

I didn't realize that a guy who shoots a president is a law abiding gun
owner.

> Just so.

Klaus Schadenfreude

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 07:21:1524.06.2022
do
Like all leftists, Mitch is dishonest and afraid.

Yak

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 07:32:5924.06.2022
do
On 6/24/22 2:30 AM, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> This has to be one of the stupidest things you have ever said.
>>
>> Sure you don't mind one asshole shooting up the block, but that's
>> hicksville for you.
>>
>> So what the justices say if they weren't safely cocooned night
>> and day?
>
> Now that is a point well taken. The Justices are getting tight
> security so they don't get shot.

As is Gov Hochul who gets a security detail of several cops all while
pontificating about how bad the SCOTUS decision is. Meanwhile in the
countess of darkness' state, ordinary Joe's like you and I get nothing
except the blind hope that they might meet a special exception to be
able to carry.
> I'll bet if he had killed Kavanaugh the gun debate in Washington and
> especially in the SCOTUS would be considerably different.
He almost was. And it didn't seem to change the debate.

> Swill

dyno dan

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 08:08:1424.06.2022
do
On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 10:41:12 -0600, Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> wrote:
>Stop harping on gun violence. Find solutions to violence,
>without qualifying the instrument used.

+1

--
Protect your civil rights!
Let the politicians know how you feel.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

max headroom

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 08:58:1224.06.2022
do
In news:super70s-3A773D...@reader01.eternal-september.org, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> typed:

> Just call the US "The Wild, Wild West....East, North & South."
>
> Now it's in the company of those so-called "shithole" countries in the
> Middle East where anybody can run around in public with a gun at will.

Half the states don't require a permit at all, and here we see the pinkies
beside themselves because SCOTUS has ruled that law-abiding people can no longer
be denied a permit.

We've seen the hysteria regarding the loosening of concealed-carry laws across
the nation before. All the shrieking about the Wild West shootouts over parking
spaces &c. have failed to materialize.

Some people prefer a nanny state, I suppose.

Mitchell Holman

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 09:32:1324.06.2022
do
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in
You mean open carry?

Isn't that what you have been advocating?

Mitchell Holman

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 09:34:1224.06.2022
do
Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote in news:t9465a$aab$1...@dont-email.me:
Bingo. You support open carry right up
to the moment when your "law abiding gun owner"
opens fire.

How are we supposed to protect ourselves
from that?

Yak

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 09:42:2024.06.2022
do
By being armed yourself.

Now, you tell me how we're supposed to protect ourselves from someone
who isn't a 'law abiding gun owner' and opens fire?

Scout

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 09:50:1324.06.2022
do

"Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <t91van$2vf$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I'll be damned, Roberts went the right way for a change. I'm looking
>> forward to NY Gov. Cruella de Vil's response to this one.
>
> Now insert your usual rant how places like New York don't do
> anything about gun violence.

They don't.... otherwise why would they insure criminals a large supply of
helpless people?

Scout

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 09:50:1424.06.2022
do

<governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> This has to be one of the stupidest things you have ever said.
>>
>>Sure you don't mind one asshole shooting up the block, but that's
>>hicksville for you.
>>
>>So what the justices say if they weren't safely cocooned night
>>and day?
>
> Now that is a point well taken. The Justices are getting tight
> security so they don't get shot.
>
> I'll bet if he had killed Kavanaugh the gun debate in Washington and
> especially in the SCOTUS would be considerably different.

So you think the court should decide matter by anger and knee jerk rather
than calm cool consideration of the facts?

Scout

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 09:50:1624.06.2022

> "White Ryder" <white...@charter.net> wrote:
>>Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>> So John Hinckley had every right to
>>> walk up to Reagan with gun in hand, and
>>> the Secret Service was wrong to rush and
>>> disarm this law abideing gun owner.
>>>
>>> How dare we interfere with the gun
>>> rights of assassins............
>>
>>That was stupid even for you, Holman.
>
> He's trying to make a point but hasn't quite succeeded.

What that assassins wouldn't obey the law no matter what it was?

Nice to know there is no gun violence because it's illegal.

Oh, wait....

Scout

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 09:50:1724.06.2022

> "White Ryder" <white...@charter.net> wrote:
>
>>In article <super70s-3A773D...@reader01.eternal-
>>september.org>
>>super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>>>
>>> Just call the US "The Wild, Wild West....East, North & South."
>>>
>>> Now it's in the company of those so-called "shithole" countries in the
>>> Middle East where anybody can run around in public with a gun at will.
>>
>>What are you bitching for?
>>
>>You voted for it.
>>
>>Obama, Biden, Harris.
>>
>>You got exactly what you wanted.
>
> Not yet. Gun deaths are still extraordinarily high.

Well, if you would let us do something about the violent criminals we could
fix that, but instead you would rather punish innocent people....

David Hartung

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 10:07:5124.06.2022
do
On 6/24/22 07:44, Scout wrote:

> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Sure you don't mind one asshole shooting up the block, but that's
>>> hicksville for you.
>>>
>>> So what the justices say if they weren't safely cocooned night
>>> and day?
>>
>> Now that is a point well taken.  The Justices are getting tight
>> security so they don't get shot.
>>
>> I'll bet if he had killed Kavanaugh the gun debate in Washington and
>> especially in the SCOTUS would be considerably different.
>
> So you think the court should decide matter by anger and knee jerk
> rather than calm cool consideration of the facts?

Progressives always prefer emotional arguments to factual ones.

Baxter

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 11:17:4024.06.2022
do
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
That's Skut's alternative universe. In the real world, places like Japan
and Australia and Canada that restrict guns have much lower gun deaths -
because the criminals don't have guns either.

Baxter

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 11:20:1824.06.2022
do
Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote in news:t94evq$9el$1...@dont-email.me:

> On 6/24/22 9:34 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote in news:t9465a$aab$1...@dont-email.me:

>> wrote

>> case-

Äôs
>> most

>> has
This

If you're carrying, you will be his first target - you'll be dead before
you can get your gun out of its holster

Baxter

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 11:21:2324.06.2022
do
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote in
Every accusation by a conservaturd is a confession.

jecorbe...@yahoo.com

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 11:43:1624.06.2022
do
On Friday, June 24, 2022 at 11:20:18 AM UTC-4, Baxter wrote:

> If you're carrying, you will be his first target - you'll be dead before
> you can get your gun out of its holster

That's why we have CONCEALED carry. The bad guys don't know who to shoot first.
They also won't know how many people will be shooting back.

Klaus Schadenfreude

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 11:43:3424.06.2022
do
ROFLMAO

Welcome to Baxter's Dream World

Klaus Schadenfreude

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 11:45:2024.06.2022
do
On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 15:20:16 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:

>Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote in news:t94evq$9el$1...@dont-email.me:

>>> wrote

>>> case-

>€™s
>>> most

>>> has
>This
>have

>their
In Baxter's dream world.

Reality

https://www.kcra.com/article/graphic-video-mom-fatally-shoots-gunman-trying-to-rob-families-outside-school/20693513

Klaus Schadenfreude

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 11:46:3024.06.2022
do
TRANSLATION: Baxter is still pissed off the SC ruled against his
emotional wishes.

jecorbe...@yahoo.com

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 11:49:4924.06.2022
do
On Friday, June 24, 2022 at 11:17:40 AM UTC-4, Baxter wrote:

> That's Skut's alternative universe. In the real world, places like Japan
> and Australia and Canada that restrict guns have much lower gun deaths -
> because the criminals don't have guns either.

Places like Mexico and Brazil that restrict guns have much higher gun deaths because
the criminals get guns anyway.

Just Wondering

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 12:05:2724.06.2022
do
The "Wild West" was an invention of pulp fiction novels.
The West was never wild.

Siri Cruise

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 12:15:0024.06.2022
do
In article <t94cd1$m6d$3...@dont-email.me>,
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

> Half the states don't require a permit at all, and here we see the pinkies

And the others? What happenned to states's rights? No more
slavery to rationalise?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Klaus Schadenfreude

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 12:18:4924.06.2022
do
Baxter doesn't want to mention those countries because, um-- what's
the excuse this week?-- they're not "industrialized, or something.

Siri Cruise

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 12:19:2324.06.2022
do
In article <t9465a$aab$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
wrote:

> > But not in the vicinity of a president.
>
> I didn't realize that a guy who shoots a president is a law abiding gun
> owner.

They are until they shoot a president. As you point out we can't
stop school shootings because they aren't criminals until they
kill children. Children don't matter to you Molech worshippers.

Klaus Schadenfreude

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 12:19:3824.06.2022
do
On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 09:14:58 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <t94cd1$m6d$3...@dont-email.me>,
> "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
>> Half the states don't require a permit at all, and here we see the pinkies

============== ALERT! ==============
*********** SIRI Non Sequitur AHEAD ************
============== ALERT! ==============

max headroom

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 13:19:3824.06.2022
do
In news:chine.bleu-99633...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

> In article <t94cd1$m6d$3...@dont-email.me>, "max headroom"
> <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

>> Half the states don't require a permit at all, and here we see the pinkies

> And the others?...

Most are "shall issue," meaning that they must issue a permit unless the
applicant is prohibited from possessing a firearm.

> ... What happenned to states's rights?...

Governments don't have rights. They have powers delegated by We the People.

> ... No more slavery to rationalise?

Democrats are still butthurt over having their slaves taken away.

max headroom

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 13:19:4024.06.2022
do
In news:XnsAEC05770DAAB2...@216.166.97.131, Mitchell Holman
Ignorance is curable.

> Isn't that what you have been advocating?

Stupidity isn't.

Mitchell Holman

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 13:56:1124.06.2022
do
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in
You are not advocating open carry?

If so I stand corrected.

Mitchell Holman

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 14:07:5224.06.2022
do
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in news:t94fel
$dt7$3...@dont-email.me:
1/8/2011 - Jared Lee Loughner, 22, killed 6
and wounded 11 others in Tucson, Ariz.

Federal gun laws changed in response = 0

10/12/2011 - Scott Dekraai, 41, killed 8 people
and wounded 1 other in Seal Beach, Calif.

Federal gun laws changed in response = 0

4/2/2012 - One L. Goh, 43, killed 7 people and
wounded 1 other in Oakland, Calif.

Federal gun laws changed in response = 0

7/20/2012 - James Holmes, 24, killed 12 people
and wounded 58 others in Aurora, Colo.

Federal gun laws changed in response = 0

8/5/2012 - Wade Michael Page, 40, killed 6 people
and injured 3 others at a Sikh Temple in Oak Creek,
Wisc.

Federal gun laws changed in response = 0

9/28/2012 - Andrew Engeldinger, 36, killed 6 people
and injured 2 others in Minneapolis, Minn.

Federal gun laws changed in response = 0

12/14/2012 - Adam Lanza, 20, killed 27 people and
injured 1 other in Newtown, Conn.

Federal gun laws changed in response = 0

9/16/2013 - Aaron Alexis, 34, killed 12 people and
injured 3 others in Washington, D.C.

Federal gun laws changed in response = 0

4/2/2014 - Ivan Lopez, 34, killed 3 people and
injured 16 others in Fort Hood, Texas.

Federal gun laws changed in response = 0

5/23/2014 - Elliot Rodger, 22, killed 6 people and
wounded 7 others in Isla Vista, Calif.

Federal gun laws changed in response = 0

6/18/2015 - Dylann Roof, 21, killed 9 people in
Charleston, SC

Federal gun laws changed in response = 0

7/16/2015 - Mohammod Youssuf Abdulazeez, 24,
killed 5 people and wounded 3 others in Chattanooga,
Tenn.

Federal gun laws changed in response = 0

10/1/2015 - Christopher Sean Harper-Mercer, 26,
killed 9 people and injured 9 others in Roseburg,
Ore.

Federal gun laws changed in response = 0

11/29/2015 - Robert Lewis Dear, 57, killed 3 people
and injured 9 others in Colorado Springs, Colo.

Federal gun laws changed in response = 0

12/2/2015 - Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik,
28 and 29, killed 14 people and wounded 22 others
in San Bernardino, Calif.

Federal gun laws changed in response = 0

6/12/2016 - Omar Mateen, 29, killed 49 people and
injured 58 others in Orlando, Fla.

Federal gun laws changed in response = 0

10/1/2017 - Stephen Paddock, 64, killed at least 58
people and injured at least 515 others in Las Vegas,
Nev.

Federal gun laws changed in response = 0

So many shootings, zero conservative
outrage, zero laws changed as a result.

"In local news 22 children were shot to
death in elemtary school today, investigation
pending. Now turning to sports........"

Mitchell Holman

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 14:10:4724.06.2022
do
Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote in news:t94evq$9el$1...@dont-email.me:

> On 6/24/22 9:34 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote in news:t9465a$aab$1...@dont-email.me:

>> wrote

>> case-

Äôs
>> most

>> has
This

>> for

>>> I do.

>>> I didn't realize that a guy who shoots a president is a law abiding
gun
>>> owner.
>>>

>> Bingo. You support open carry right up
>> to the moment when your "law abiding gun owner"
>> opens fire.
>>
>> How are we supposed to protect ourselves
>> from that?
>
> By being armed yourself.

All cops are armed.

Yet they all wear bulletproof vests.

Ergo being armed does NOT prevent getting shot.

Klaus Schadenfreude

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 14:16:3524.06.2022
do
On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 13:10:41 -0500, Mitchell Holman
<noe...@verizon.net> wrote:

>Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote in news:t94evq$9el$1...@dont-email.me:

>>> wrote

>>> case-

>€™s
>>> most

>>> has
>This
>have

>their
>>> for

>gun
>>>>

>>> Bingo. You support open carry right up
>>> to the moment when your "law abiding gun owner"
>>> opens fire.
>>>
>>> How are we supposed to protect ourselves
>>> from that?
>>
>> By being armed yourself.

================= WARNING! ========================
**** GOAL POST MOVES AHEAD! ****
================= WARNING! ========================

Klaus Schadenfreude

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 14:17:2324.06.2022
do
On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 13:07:46 -0500, Mitchell Holman
<noe...@verizon.net> wrote:

>10/1/2017 - Stephen Paddock, 64, killed at least 58
>people and injured at least 515 others in Las Vegas,
>Nev.
>
>Federal gun laws changed in response = 0

You sure about that?

BeamMeUpScotty

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 14:29:4724.06.2022
do
On 6/24/22 2:10 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote in news:t94evq$9el$1...@dont-email.me:

>>> wrote

>>> case-

> €™s
>>> most

>>> has
> This
> have

> their
Wearing a seat belt doesn't stop people from being killed, ergo we
should ban all cars immediately.

Painting a cross walk doesn't guarantee your safety so the GOVERNMENT
should mandate a tunnel to walk under the road or a bridge for traffic
to drive above the heads of the pedestrians. If the paths don't cross in
a three dimensional model then they can't be killed. And if you MANDATE
we invent time travel so we have a 4th dimension then we can maybe go
back to painted cross walks...

--
-That's karma-

Yak

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 14:30:1524.06.2022
do
On 6/24/22 2:10 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote in news:t94evq$9el$1...@dont-email.me:

>>> wrote

>>> case-

> АЩs
>>> most

>>> has
> This
> have

> their
No one said it does. But being armed sure as hell increases their (and
our) chance of survival if the crap hits the fan. There's a reason cops
carry them. And if you need to be convinced just review a few samples
for yourself. I particularly like the last one:

https://tinyurl.com/yckv4424

https://tinyurl.com/2j5a9wt8

https://tinyurl.com/fuxjy4dp

Yak

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 14:32:3224.06.2022
do
On 6/24/22 2:10 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote in news:t94evq$9el$1...@dont-email.me:

>>> wrote

>>> case-

> АЩs
>>> most

>>> has
> This
> have

> their
By the way, in what has become customary for you, you snipped my post.
Here it is again...

"Now, you tell me how we're supposed to protect ourselves from someone
who isn't a 'law abiding gun owner' and opens fire"?

Or, is that just whining that I complained that you snipped my post?

Siri Cruise

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 15:05:4924.06.2022
do
In article <SrqdnanzH4ysWCj_...@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> I'll bet if he had killed Kavanaugh the gun debate in Washington and
> >> especially in the SCOTUS would be considerably different.
> >
> > So you think the court should decide matter by anger and knee jerk
> > rather than calm cool consideration of the facts?
>
> Progressives always prefer emotional arguments to factual ones.

I just don't understand why parents get all emotional just
because someone shot their children, leaving the bodies too
mangled for open casket. Why don't they hire government
bodyguards so they can calmly and coolly consider the issues.

Klaus Schadenfreude

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 15:19:1424.06.2022
do
On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 12:05:46 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>> > So you think the court should decide matter by anger and knee jerk
>> > rather than calm cool consideration of the facts?
>>
>> Progressives always prefer emotional arguments to factual ones.
>
>I just don't understand why parents get all emotional just
>because someone shot their children, leaving the bodies too
>mangled for open casket. Why don't they hire government
>bodyguards so they can calmly and coolly consider the issues.

They do.

They're called "teachers."

Siri Cruise

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 15:30:4724.06.2022
do
In article <t94vvu$dbt$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
wrote:

> you snipped my post

Whine more. You perverts get very excited when you're spanked.

Siri Cruise

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 15:34:1624.06.2022
do
In article <t94vrl$dg8$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
wrote:

> No one said it does. But being armed sure as hell increases their (and
> our) chance of survival if the crap hits the fan. There's a reason cops

And you've already pointed out you aren't concernedd more idiots
with guns can mean more friendly fire. And when the police arrive
with you waving around your gun, they will magically know you are
no threat.

Siri Cruise

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 15:36:2624.06.2022
do
In article <t94rn7$ev2$4...@dont-email.me>,
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

> Governments don't have rights. They have powers delegated by We the People.

And if courts don't recognise the power of We The People?

Yak

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 15:38:0824.06.2022
do
On 6/24/22 3:34 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <t94vrl$dg8$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
> wrote:
>
>> No one said it does. But being armed sure as hell increases their (and
>> our) chance of survival if the crap hits the fan. There's a reason cops
>
> And you've already pointed out you aren't concernedd more idiots
> with guns can mean more friendly fire. And when the police arrive
> with you waving around your gun, they will magically know you are
> no threat.

Yeah...okay...show me where that has been a problem (not some
cherry-picked one-off) issue in the 25 or so states that already allow
constitutional carry?

Klaus Schadenfreude

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 15:43:4924.06.2022
do
On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 12:36:24 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <t94rn7$ev2$4...@dont-email.me>,
> "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
>> Governments don't have rights. They have powers delegated by We the People.
>
>And if courts don't recognise the power of We The People?

They do. And THAT is what pisses you off.

Siri Cruise

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 16:07:1224.06.2022
do
In article <t953qt$aav$3...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
wrote:

> Yeah...okay...show me where that has been a problem (not some

That was a stupid response. Why can't you pay attention to what
goes on around you?

Yak

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 16:14:2124.06.2022
do
On 6/24/22 4:07 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <t953qt$aav$3...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Yeah...okay...show me where that has been a problem (not some
>
> That was a stupid response. Why can't you pay attention to what
> goes on around you?

So, you can't show me where that has been a problem in the 25 or so
states that already allow constitutional carry. Check.

Siri Cruise

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 16:51:4524.06.2022
do
In article <t955ur$rbe$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
wrote:
Last couple of years have enough examples, but you are too stupid.

Yak

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 17:04:0624.06.2022
do
On 6/24/22 4:51 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <t955ur$rbe$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/24/22 4:07 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> That was a stupid response. Why can't you pay attention to what
>>> goes on around you?
>>
>> So, you can't show me where that has been a problem in the 25 or so
>> states that already allow constitutional carry. Check.
>
> Last couple of years have enough examples, but you are too stupid.

So, you can't show me where that has been a problem in the 25 or so
states that already allow constitutional carry. Check squared.

max headroom

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 17:55:5124.06.2022
do
In news:chine.bleu-8165D...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

> In article <t94rn7$ev2$4...@dont-email.me>, "max headroom"
> <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

>> Governments don't have rights. They have powers delegated by We the People.

> And if courts don't recognise the power of We The People?

Then we elect representatives who place Constitutionalists on the bench.

max headroom

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 17:55:5424.06.2022
do
In news:XnsAEC084323722E...@216.166.97.131, Mitchell Holman
Not for myself.

> If so I stand corrected.

Stand corrected.

FYI, walking around with a gun in your hand is NOT "open carry."

governo...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 17:59:5024.06.2022
do
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

>Well, if you would let us do something about the violent criminals we could
>fix that, but instead you would rather punish innocent people....

In case you hadn't noticed, most of these deaths were caused by people
with quite legal possession of their weapon.

You can't just lock up everybody you don't like.

Swill
--
Lock 'im up!

governo...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 18:02:3924.06.2022
do
Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote:

>> How are we supposed to protect ourselves
>> from that?
>
>By being armed yourself.

So we'll just arm everybody and fire all the cops.

governo...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 18:03:4924.06.2022
do
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

><governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>Sure you don't mind one asshole shooting up the block, but that's
>>>hicksville for you.
>>>
>>>So what the justices say if they weren't safely cocooned night
>>>and day?
>>
>> Now that is a point well taken. The Justices are getting tight
>> security so they don't get shot.
>>
>> I'll bet if he had killed Kavanaugh the gun debate in Washington and
>> especially in the SCOTUS would be considerably different.
>
>So you think the court should decide matter by anger and knee jerk rather
>than calm cool consideration of the facts?

They're human.

governo...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 18:05:0324.06.2022
do
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

><governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>That was stupid even for you, Holman.
>>
>> He's trying to make a point but hasn't quite succeeded.
>
>What that assassins wouldn't obey the law no matter what it was?
>
>Nice to know there is no gun violence because it's illegal.
>
>Oh, wait....

An assassin isn't an assassin until he pulls the trigger. Then it's
too late.

Siri Cruise

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 19:00:3424.06.2022
do
In article <t95bt4$7st$3...@dont-email.me>,
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

> > And if courts don't recognise the power of We The People?
>
> Then we elect representatives who place Constitutionalists on the bench.

So you get to decide what the people want.

Just Wondering

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 19:13:5624.06.2022
do
On 6/24/2022 12:10 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:

> All cops are armed. Yet they all wear bulletproof vests.

Body armor. There is no such thing as a bulletproof vest.
https://priavosecurity.com/body-armour-bullet-proof-vest/
https://www.bodyarmornews.com/bulletproof-vests/

Baxter

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 21:58:2624.06.2022
do
Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> wrote in

> On 6/24/2022 6:42 AM, max headroom wrote:
>> In
>> super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> typed:
>>
>>> Just call the US "The Wild, Wild West....East, North & South."
>>>
>>> Now it's in the company of those so-called "shithole" countries in
>>> the Middle East where anybody can run around in public with a gun at
>>> will.
>>
>> Half the states don't require a permit at all, and here we see the
>> pinkies beside themselves because SCOTUS has ruled that law-abiding
>> people can no longer be denied a permit.
>>
>> We've seen the hysteria regarding the loosening of concealed-carry
>> laws across the nation before. All the shrieking about the Wild West
>> shootouts over parking spaces &c. have failed to materialize.
>
> The "Wild West" was an invention of pulp fiction novels.
> The West was never wild.

The Wild West may have not existed in reality, but it certainly exists in
mythology - and all the gun stuff (like self-defense) is based on
mythology.

Mitchell Holman

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 22:12:1124.06.2022
do
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in
"What is Open Carry? Simply put, it’s the
practice of carrying a wholly or partially
visible firearm. It could be a holstered
handgun that’s not hidden under a concealment
garment, or the less common practice of carrying
a long gun on a sling. Since the gun isn’t
concealed, it’s carried "in the open" hence the
term "open carry."

https://www.uslawshield.com/open-carry/

open carry
: the act or practice of carrying a
firearm openly in public
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/open%20carry

Nothing in there about "except if you
are holding the gun in your hand." If it
is not concealed it is open carry.

Mitchell Holman

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 22:17:4624.06.2022
do
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
Yep.

Trump's bump stock ban didn't even
mention the Las Vegas shooting so you
cannot claim a causal relationship.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/department-justice-announces-bump-stock-
type-devices-final-rule

Mitchell Holman

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 22:19:3824.06.2022

> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> "White Ryder" <white...@charter.net> wrote:
>>
>>>In article <super70s-3A773D...@reader01.eternal-
>>>september.org>

>>>What are you bitching for?
>>>
>>>You voted for it.
>>>
>>>Obama, Biden, Harris.
>>>
>>>You got exactly what you wanted.
>>
>> Not yet. Gun deaths are still extraordinarily high.
>
> Well, if you would let us do something about the violent criminals we
> could fix that, but instead you would rather punish innocent
> people....

None of our mass shooters of late were
"violent criminals". Up to the point where
they opened fire they were the "law abiding
gun owners" you constantly defend.

Mitchell Holman

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 22:27:0124.06.2022
do
Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote in news:t94vrl$dg8$1...@dont-email.me:
Yes, they do.

The whole "good guy with a gun" narrative
depends on the "bad guy" being afraid of armed
"good guy".

But they aren't. The record numbers of armed
cops getting shot proves they aren't.

If a "well armed public" meant protection
from gun crime this would be the safest country
on the planet. Tell us why that isn't the case.

Mitchell Holman

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 22:30:3224.06.2022
do
Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote in news:t94vvu$dbt$1...@dont-email.me:
Good question.

If guns = protection from guns then
police would not need bulletproof vests.

Why do they need them?

max headroom

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 23:42:3824.06.2022
do
In news:chine.bleu-9139F...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

> In article <t95bt4$7st$3...@dont-email.me>, "max headroom"
> <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

>>> And if courts don't recognise the power of We The People?

>> Then we elect representatives who place Constitutionalists on the bench.

> So you get to decide what the people want.

I have a vote, just like every other citizen.

max headroom

nieprzeczytany,
24 cze 2022, 23:42:4124.06.2022
do
In news:XnsAEC0D84ABBC1D...@216.166.97.131, Mitchell Holman
As I said, stupidity isn't curable.

Yak

nieprzeczytany,
25 cze 2022, 07:10:3225.06.2022
do
Not until you tell me how we're supposed to protect ourselves from
someone who isn't a 'law abiding gun owner' and opens fire? I have asked
this repeatedly and you repeatedly keep avoiding it.

Yak

nieprzeczytany,
25 cze 2022, 07:14:4825.06.2022
do
Then how about a good answer.

> If guns = protection from guns then
> police would not need bulletproof vests.

<facepalm>

Yak

nieprzeczytany,
25 cze 2022, 07:16:4425.06.2022
do
On 6/24/22 6:02 PM, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote:
>
>>> How are we supposed to protect ourselves
>>> from that?
>>
>> By being armed yourself.
>
> So we'll just arm everybody and fire all the cops.

Arm everybody and keep the cops.

> Swill

Klaus Schadenfreude

nieprzeczytany,
25 cze 2022, 07:54:3525.06.2022
do
And THAT is where Baxter loves to hang out.

LOL

Klaus Schadenfreude

nieprzeczytany,
25 cze 2022, 07:55:3025.06.2022
do
On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 21:17:40 -0500, Mitchell Holman
<noe...@verizon.net> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 13:07:46 -0500, Mitchell Holman
>> <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>>>10/1/2017 - Stephen Paddock, 64, killed at least 58
>>>people and injured at least 515 others in Las Vegas,
>>>Nev.
>>>
>>>Federal gun laws changed in response = 0
>>
>> You sure about that?
>>

> Yep.
>
> Trump's bump stock ban didn't even
>mention the Las Vegas shooting so you
>cannot claim a causal relationship.
>
>https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/department-justice-announces-bump-stock-
>type-devices-final-rule

ROFLMAO

You can't be this big of an idiot.

governo...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
25 cze 2022, 09:10:4225.06.2022
do
Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote:

>> You support "right to carry".
>
>I do.
>
>> But not in the vicinity of a president.
>
>I didn't realize that a guy who shoots a president is a law abiding gun
>owner.

He was law abiding right up until he pulled the trigger.

Klaus Schadenfreude

nieprzeczytany,
25 cze 2022, 09:28:1025.06.2022
do