Magic thermostats Dave? Re: Rigged

Wi1liam T T

Mar 28, 2022, 1:55:25 PM3/28/22

>David Hartung wrote:
>> Just finished Mollie Hemingway's latest book. She does a superb job of
>> laying out and explaining the perfidy of the Democrats toward Donald Trump
>> over the past 6 years, and how they managed to steal an election. I
>> encourage all to read it.

I just wish Trump was dead by now but his fake covid wasn't strong enough for
even a weakling like him. Anyone voting for trump deserves two shots in the
head like what's happening to Russian soldiers.

Trump cheated in the election and is going to Hell for it.

Wi1liam T T

Mar 28, 2022, 8:44:25 PM3/28/22

Wi1liam T T

Mar 29, 2022, 9:58:11 AM3/29/22

Wi1liam T T

Mar 30, 2022, 3:38:15 PM3/30/22

Wi1liam T T

Mar 31, 2022, 2:38:43 PM3/31/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 2, 2022, 9:44:18 PM4/2/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 3, 2022, 1:10:55 PM4/3/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 3, 2022, 9:58:21 PM4/3/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Apr 4, 2022, 3:10:03 AM4/4/22
In 2005, Congress passed the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms
Act (PLCAA), a federal statute which provides broad immunity to gun
manufacturers and dealers in federal and state court.

Sandy Hook families settle for $73M with gun maker Remington.

Darrell Brooks Jr deliberately drove over innocent people in a
street parade because some liberal asshole let him out on $1,000
bail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNKgHsTYMj0

Ford Motor Company should compensate the families of the dead people
for this reckless nigger's behavior.

Reparations motherfuckers! Reparations!

Wi1liam T T

Apr 4, 2022, 8:48:54 AM4/4/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 4, 2022, 11:27:50 AM4/4/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 4, 2022, 2:38:01 PM4/4/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 4, 2022, 6:03:12 PM4/4/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 4, 2022, 7:31:54 PM4/4/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 5, 2022, 7:53:11 AM4/5/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 5, 2022, 7:09:37 PM4/5/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 6, 2022, 2:29:11 PM4/6/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 7, 2022, 8:22:14 AM4/7/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 7, 2022, 6:02:54 PM4/7/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 8, 2022, 7:47:54 AM4/8/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 9, 2022, 5:44:17 PM4/9/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 9, 2022, 6:28:50 PM4/9/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 9, 2022, 8:02:07 PM4/9/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 9, 2022, 9:50:22 PM4/9/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 10, 2022, 12:15:07 PM4/10/22

KoOks of San Francisco

Feb 19, 2024, 7:40:04 PMFeb 19
In article <t1ssqb$38euf$1...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Modern day lazy unaffected niggers do not deserve any fucking reparations.
> They didn't give one flying fuck about any possible slave shit until money was waved.

i CHICAGO/; Dec. \ 16.— The : "white . slave". traffic in" young
American girls • among the ; Chinese, • with headquarters "in •-
Chi-' cago, '.was ' bared 'j to-day/^ the • police "'declare,:
when :Marler L - Howard, .'a ;pretty ; land ;apparently .reflned
• young • woman O. ;. years, ? .who • declares herself to ; have
been V a. ,"^assar.«_ student; ; was t arraigned In .Justice ,:
Prindiville's v court, . charged .with smoking opium. She • was
arrested In a raid on an. opium resort at 321" Clark street,
arid with her was taken Mrs. Tong Den, {a white woman "who -was.
formerly. Maude * Stone: of ¦-¦_ New *Tork.

<https://cdnc.ucr.edu/?a=d&d=SFC19051217.2.24&e=-------en--20--1-
-txt-txIN-------->

Up Yours Nancy

Feb 20, 2024, 10:45:04 PMFeb 20
In article <t22bj6$3b9k1$1...@news.freedyn.de>
thefag <the...@protonmail.com> wrote:

President Trump’s approval rating has hit a record high among
his supporters in the latest Hill-HarrisX poll released on
Monday.

Of those surveyed, 90 percent of Republicans said they approve
of Trump’s job performance, compared to just 10 percent who did
not have a favorable view of the president. That is the highest
favorable rating among Republicans in the Hill-HarrisX poll
since it began asking the question in 2018.

Forty percent of independents, meanwhile, said they approved of
Trump, compared to 16 percent of Democrats.

Overall, Trump’s approval dipped 2 points from the previous
December poll to 47 percent, while his disapproval rating ticked
up to 53 percent.

The survey comes as lawmakers in Washington return to Capitol
Hill this week to face dueling crises: Trump’s ordering of an
air strike that killed a top Iranian official and his impending
impeachment trial in the Senate.

In reaction to the strike killing Gen. Qassem Soleimani in
Baghdad, Iran announced that it was officially ending its
commitment to the 2015 nuclear deal. Though Trump had pulled the
U.S. out of the Obama-era deal in 2018, Europe has been trying
to keep the terms the deal, which includes curtailing Iran’s
nuclear program in exchange for sanctions relief.

Iraq’s parliament, meanwhile, voted on Sunday to expel American
and foreign troops from the country, a decision Secretary of
State Mike Pompeo said the U.S. would not heed.

Trump is also facing an impeachment trial in the Senate that is
expected to take place some time this month.

The House voted almost exclusively along party lines last month
to impeach Trump on abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.

However, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) decided to withhold the
two articles of impeachment against Trump as a way to pressure
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) to concede to
their demands of calling in witnesses.

The Hill-HarrisX surveyed 320 Republicans, 370 Democrats and 290
independents across the country. The poll has a margin of error
of plus or 3.1 percentage points.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/476978-trump-support-among-
republicans-reaches-all-time-high-in-poll

Who Loves Ya?

Feb 21, 2024, 12:25:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t2ckeu$3hddb$1...@news.freedyn.de>
thefag <the...@protonmail.com> wrote:

https://images.dailykos.com/images/743201/story_image/downloadfi
le.jpg?1575230370

In a Sunday morning tweet, President Donald Trump said House
Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff would have to
pay a “price” for his leading role in the impeachment trial.

“Shifty Adam Schiff is a CORRUPT POLITICIAN, and probably a very
sick man,” the president wrote. “He has not paid the price, yet,
for what he has done to our Country!”

Shifty Adam Schiff is a CORRUPT POLITICIAN, and probably a very
sick man. He has not paid the price, yet, for what he has done
to our Country!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 26, 2020
The president did not immediately clarify whether he meant the
tweet to be a threat, as it appears to be, but Schiff certainly
took it as one.

The lawmaker was quick to respond — through his own Twitter
account, and on NBC’s Meet the Press, where he called Trump a
“wrathful and vindictive” president. Schiff also told NBC’s
Chuck Todd he thought the tweet was “intended to be” a threat
against him.

WATCH: @RepAdamSchiff: "Look at the president's tweets about me
today saying I should pay a price.."@chucktodd: "Do you take
that as a threat?"@RepAdamSchiff: "I think it is intended to
be." pic.twitter.com/8uWXRSJKj0

— Meet the Press (@MeetThePress) January 26, 2020
The president appeared to be aware of what Schiff said on the
program, attacking its host and Schiff shortly after the segment
aired, calling Todd “a fraud and corrupt” and Schiff a “conman.”

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-
politics/2020/1/26/21082416/impeachment-adam-schiff-trump-
twitter-paid-price

Anderson Lemon

Feb 21, 2024, 1:50:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t2epfi$3iqfc$1...@news.freedyn.de>
thefag <the...@protonmail.com> wrote:

Pedophile Bill Clinton is going to need all the help he can get.

I heard Nancy Pelosi took a plane ride or two herself.

That Sucking Sound

Feb 21, 2024, 2:40:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t2au5h$3g9t9$1...@news.freedyn.de>
thefag <the...@protonmail.com> wrote:

<https://theminnesotasun.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/natalie-
mayflower-sours-edwards_840x480-768x439.jpg>

A former Treasury Department official pleaded guilty in federal
court in New York City on Monday to leaking sensitive financial
records of multiple Trump associates and figures in the Trump-
Russia investigation to a reporter at BuzzFeed News.

Natalie Mayflower Sours Edwards (pictured above), who served as
a senior adviser at the Treasury Department’s Financial Crimes
Enforcement Network (FinCEN), pleaded guilty to conspiring to
disclose Suspicious Activities Reports, known as SARs.

From October 2017 until her arrest in October 2018, Edwards
provided SARs that were used in around a dozen stories published
at BuzzFeed by reporter Jason Leopold, according to prosecutors.

The SARs were of financial transactions involving Trump campaign
officials Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, as well as Maria Butina,
a Russian national who pleaded guilty to charges that she acted
as an unregistered agent. BuzzFeed also published stories based
on SARs filed on the Russian embassy and several of the Russians
involved in the infamous June 2016 Trump Tower meeting.

Banks are required by law to file SARs with the Treasury
Department if they observe suspicious financial activity in
clients’ accounts. It is a federal crime to disclose the
documents.

Edwards admitted to transmitting the SARs to Leopold by
photographing the reporters and sending them over encrypted
messaging applications. She was arrested with a flash drive
containing the SARs, as well as a cell phone that held
communications on an encrypted messaging app with Leopold,
prosecutors said.

“As she has now admitted, Natalie Mayflower Sours Edwards, a
former senior-level FinCEN employee, abused her position of
trust by agreeing to repeatedly disclose highly sensitive
information contained in Suspicious Activity Reports,” Geoffrey
S. Berman, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New
York, said in a statement announcing Edwards’s guilty plea.

“Maintaining the confidentiality of SARs, which are filed by
banks and other financial institutions to alert law enforcement
to potentially illegal transactions, is essential to permit them
to serve their statutory function, and the defendant’s conduct
violated the integrity of that critical system and the law.”

Edwards, who was arrested Oct. 16, 2018, initially pleaded not
guilty in the case. She faces a maximum sentence of five years
in prison.

The Justice Department has aggressively pursued leaks
investigations during the Trump administration, thanks in part
to an uptick in anti-Trump leaks.

On Feb. 28, 2019, a grand jury in California indicted an IRS
analyst who leaked SARs filed against former Trump lawyer
Michael Cohen. The analyst, John Fry, leaked the records to
Michael Avenatti, the disgraced former attorney for Stormy
Daniels, and to journalist Ronan Farrow.

On June 7, 2018, a grand jury in Washington, D.C., indicted
James Wolfe, the former director of security for the Senate
Intelligence Committee, on charges that he lied to the FBI
regarding contacts with reporters who published stories about
Carter Page, the former Trump campaign adviser.

– – –

Chuck Ross is a reporter at Daily Caller News Foundation.

https://theminnesotasun.com/2020/01/14/ex-treasury-department-
official-pleads-guilty-to-leaking-trump-associates-financial-
documents-to-buzzfeed/

Z Trap

Feb 21, 2024, 4:17:29 AMFeb 21
On 04 Apr 2022, Wi1liam T T <willy...@yahoooomail.com> posted some

> Google rats all users out to the Federal government.

Google parent Alphabet will reportedly lay off dozens of workers in a
secretive division that develops new technology as part of the search
giant’s broader cost-cutting push.

In recent months, the division, called X Lab, has been in talks with
venture capitalists, sovereign wealth funds and private equity firms on
funding, people familiar with the matter told Bloomberg.

Getting outside funding would allow X Lab projects to be spun out more
easily, functioning as independent startups with support from Alphabet and
other investors, one of the people told Bloomberg, which also viewed a
company email on the topic.

The innovation lab has worked on high-tech projects like Wing, which
consists of delivery drones; Loom, an internet network of balloons; and
Makani, kites that generate wind energy.

“X tackles global challenges like climate change and connectivity and we
continually look for ways to streamline how we bring our moonshots to
life,” a spokeswoman for the division told Reuters.

The move comes days after Google said it would lay off hundreds of
employees in its advertising sales team and its hardware, Voice Assistant
and augmented reality teams amid its aggressive campaign to cut costs and
improve efficiency.

Few of X’s projects have turned into durable businesses, Bloomberg
reported. Perhaps the most widely known of its endeavors is Waymo, a fleet
of autonomous vehicles standing for “Way Forward in Mobility.”

“We’re expanding our approach to focus on spinning out more projects as
independent companies funded through market-based capital,” Astro Teller,
who leads X, wrote in the email.

“We’ll do this by opening our scope to collaborate with a broader base of
industry and financial partners, and by continuing to emphasize lean teams
and capital efficiency,” Teller added, per Bloomberg.

As part of its restructuring, X is laying off dozens of employees,
Bloomberg reported, though it wasn’t immediately clear how many positions
will be affected by the headcount reduction.

The layoffs are focused on support staff, one person with knowledge of the
cuts told Bloomberg.

Representatives for X Lab did not immediately respond to The Post’s
request for comment.

X Lab, which has been described as a “semi-secret research and development
facility,” was launched in 2010 by Google co-founders Larry Page and
Sergey Brin.

In recent years, the lab — which is based out of Google’s corporate
headquarters, the Googleplex, in Mountain View, Calif. — has come to be
known as X, with increased pressure to turn its speculative projects into
profitable businesses as Alphabet looks to cut costs across the board.

So far this month, Google has already confirmed layoffs across multiple
parts of its empire –including several hundred job cuts on its ad sales
team and more than 1,000 combined workers in other units, including its
core engineering team and the hardware division responsible for devices
such as the Pixel, Nest and Fitbit.

The job cuts marked a rough start to the year for Google’s workforce,
whose headcount was reduced by more than 12,000 throughout 2023.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/22/tech/alphabets-x-division-lays-off-dozens-
of-workers-to-further-cut-costs/

California Republican

Feb 21, 2024, 4:20:05 AMFeb 21
In article <t1tkp7$38r7e$1...@news.freedyn.de>
thefag <the...@protonmail.com> wrote:

The strategy to beat Mitch McConnell starts with letting him win.

On Tuesday, Senate Republicans moved closer to handing President
Donald Trump an impeachment trial without witnesses, evidence,
or documents. Such a trial will likely result in the acquittal
or the dismissal of charges that the president desperately
craves. After passing charges of abuse of power and obstruction
of Congress, then holding them back from the Senate for three
weeks in the name of preventing such a sham trial, Democrats now
themselves appear ready to go along with the Republican plan.

TMML. Slate has the accumen of flushed toilet paper.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/01/democrats-surrender-
impeachment-trial.html

That Sucking Sound

Feb 21, 2024, 4:35:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t24sfd$3cnd5$1...@news.freedyn.de>
thefag <the...@protonmail.com> wrote:

That is one ugly pig-eyed woman. Stupid too. Another Reality
Winner type.

<https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/
uploads/2020/01/1862/1048/NatalieMayflowerEdwards.jpg?ve=1&tl=1>

A former top Treasury Department official pleaded guilty Monday
to conspiracy for leaking confidential banking reports
associated with members of the Trump campaign, following her
dramatic arrest in October 2018 as she toted a flash drive full
of sensitive documents.

Natalie Edwards, 41, entered the plea in Manhattan federal
court, where U.S. District Judge Gregory H. Woods set sentencing
for June 9. Although the conspiracy charge carried a potential
penalty of up to five years in prison, Edwards signed a plea
deal with prosecutors that recommended a potential prison
sentence of zero to six months.

Edwards was a senior adviser at Treasury's Financial Crimes
Enforcement Network, also known as FinCEN. Prosecutors said her
crime began in October 2017 and continued for a year, with
Edwards sending a BuzzFeed News reporter numerous Suspicious
Activity Reports (“SARs”). Banks must file SARs with the
Treasury Department when they spot transactions raising
questions about possible financial misconduct such as money
laundering, but federal law strictly limited their disclosure.

The SARs related to wire transfers made by Paul Manafort and
other figures in former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's
investigation, including campaign official Richard Gates, Maria
Butina and the Russian Embassy.

As law enforcement swooped in, she was carrying a government-
issued USB flash drive containing not only thousands of SARs,
but also "highly sensitive material relating to Russia, Iran,
and the terrorist group known as the Islamic State of Iraq and
the Levant," prosecutors said.

"Edwards is not known to be involved in any official FinCEN
project or task bearing these file titles or code names,"
prosecutors said at the time.

"I am sorry for what I have done and I apologize to you, your
honor, and the court," Edwards said.

Her arrest came on the heels of other high-profile, leak-related
prosecutions under the Trump administration, which had pledged
to go on the offensive against leakers whom the president has
called "traitors and cowards."

Prosecutors pointed to about a dozen related stories published
by BuzzFeed News over the past year-and-a-half, including an
article headlined, "GOP Operative Made 'Suspicious' Cash
Withdrawals During Pursuit of Clinton Emails."

Another article was titled, "These 13 Wire Transfers Are A Focus
of the FBI Probe Into Paul Manafort."

She transmitted the SARs to the reporter by "taking photographs
of them and texting the photographs" using an encrypted
application, according to charging documents, which showed that
Edwards eventually confessed to doing so. FBI agents obtained a
pen register and trap-and-trace order for Edwards' cellphone
during their investigation.

Edwards additionally sent or described to the BuzzFeed News
reporter internal government emails or correspondence related to
the reports and investigative memos and intelligence assessments
published by her agency's intelligence division, prosecutors
said.

When the judge asked her if she knew she was committing a crime,
Edwards said she did not "know of the regulation" at the time
but she knew about the federal Whistleblower Protection Act.

After consulting with her lawyer, Marc Agnifilo, she said she
admitted that she agreed to disclose the SARs.

She added: "I was not allowed under the law to disclose it."

Outside court, Agnifilo said the case illustrated how "one's
subjective motivations really do not serve as a defense."

"I am sorry for what I have done and I apologize to you, your
honor, and the court."

— Ex-Treasury official Natalie Edwards
He said prosecutors were "probably of the view that she was more
politically motivated than she was for some conception like the
good of our republic."

Agnifilo said his client believed "certain critical facts"
weren't being handled in the right way by the government
agencies tasked with handling them.

"She said: 'You know, if I can't trust government officials to
handle this, I think I can trust the media to handle this and to
bring this to the attention of the American people,'" the lawyer
said.

Agnifilo said Edwards was in contact with congressional
subcommittees and others in government but didn't believe they
were dealing adequately with the information she offered.

In a release, U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman said Edwards
violated the integrity of the system of suspicious activity
reports relying on banks and other financial institutions
alerting law enforcement to potentially illegal transactions.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/treasury-natalie-edwards-
leaking-trump-documents-guilty-plea

Vester

Feb 21, 2024, 5:25:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t1v39i$39ipd$1...@news.freedyn.de>
thefag <the...@protonmail.com> wrote:

Iranian Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani, hero of American liberal
Democrat traitors, deader than Hillary Clinton's cunt.

Newsom's mess

Feb 21, 2024, 3:07:20 PMFeb 21

> Progressive California needs a good lawsuit for this.

A California substitute teacher was removed from his classroom after
viewing “inappropriate images” in front of his elementary students — a
traumatic event that left several students in tears, officials said.

West Covina Unified School District Superintendent Emy Flores said that
the disturbing incident occurred sometime before noon Friday, shortly
before a concerned parent called Cameron Elementary School demanding to
know why her son had called her sobbing.

When the school’s principal Slyvia Fullerton checked on the boy, she
instead found “several students crying,” Flores said in a statement
Sunday.

The substitute teacher — who has not been named — was ordered to leave the
classroom while Fullerton tried to reassure the traumatized children
before ultimately bringing them to the on-site Mental Wellness Room.

According to the kids, the man was watching “naked people” on his phone,
which was blatantly displayed within the young students’ line of vision,
exasperated parents told NBC 4.

Parent Stacy Mathews claimed many of the students huddled together in a
corner because they felt uncomfortable.

“He wouldn’t let them go to the bathroom,” Mathews told the station.

After learning what had happened, Flores immediately alerted district
administrators, Child Protective Services and local law enforcement to
investigate the perverted claims.

As of Wednesday, there have been no arrests in the case, but the West
Covina Police Department said a probe into the incident is ongoing.

“We want to reassure the community that the police department is treating
these allegations with the utmost seriousness. An investigation is
currently underway to thoroughly examine the situation and gather all the
necessary information,” Chief Richard Bell said in a statement.

Flores said the substitute teacher had passed a rigorous background check
without alerting district officials to any red flags.

Dozens of parents protested outside the elementary school Tuesday,
demanding that law enforcement arrest the substitute teacher.

“When we found out on Saturday that he wasn’t arrested, [my daughter] was
scared thinking that he was going to come back and come back to get them
for tattling, is how she worded it,” Mathews said.

West Covina is a suburban city located roughly 19 miles east of Downtown
Los Angeles.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/21/us-news/california-substitute-teacher-
watched-inappropriate-images-in-front-of-elementary-kdis/

Lincoln Failed

Feb 21, 2024, 4:47:47 PMFeb 21

> Here's a thought. Immediately begin shipping these black savages back
> to Africa.

It began, prosecutors said, with one man accusing another of staring at
him.

Groups of men, who appeared to be strangers, exchanged angry words and
threats. A female friend tried to intervene. And then, surrounded by
thousands of people at a rally last week celebrating Kansas City’s Super
Bowl victory, at least two men pulled out their guns and began shooting.

“Just being stupid,” one of the men, Lyndell Mays, 23, told detectives
later, according to the authorities, after admitting to firing his gun
at least once or twice into the crowd.

Mr. Mays and another Missouri man, Dominic Miller, 18, were charged with
murder for the death of a bystander, prosecutors announced on Tuesday.
Ballistics tests revealed that a bullet from Mr. Miller’s gun killed
Elizabeth Galvan, 43, a D.J. and radio host known as Lisa, who was at
the parade on Wednesday with her family, prosecutors said.

Two dozen people were wounded by gunfire, including nine children.

Prosecutors described how a seemingly mundane interaction spiraled into
violence, then chaos. As shots rang out, spectators screamed, ran for
cover and rushed to tend to the wounded. Ms. Galvan was lying on the
ground, fatally shot in the abdomen. Elected officials in attendance,
including the governor of Kansas, were quickly evacuated for their
safety.

More charges were expected as the police continue to investigate the
shooting, Jean Peters Baker, the Jackson County prosecutor, said.
Prosecutors would not say how many guns were believed to have been
involved.

“We seek to hold every shooter accountable for their actions on that
day,” she said. “Every single one. While we are not there yet on every
single individual, we are going to get there.”

Both Mr. Miller and Mr. Mays were shot and remain hospitalized. They
each are charged with second-degree felony murder, two counts of armed
criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon. They are each being held
on a $1 million bond, and if convicted, could be sentenced to life in
prison.

“Consequences must be swift, certain, and severe,” said Mayor Quinton
Lucas of Kansas City.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/20/us/murder-charges-kansas-city-super-bo
wl-rally.html

Lincoln Failed

Feb 21, 2024, 5:47:23 PMFeb 21

> More laws! We need more gun laws to prevent criminals from disobeying
> existing gun laws! Hurry!

BELTON, Mo. —
The suspect charged in the deadly shooting following the Chiefs Super
Bowl parade one week ago appeared in court.

Prosecutors on Tuesday charged Lyndell Mays with second-degree murder,
unlawful use of a weapon, and two counts of armed criminal action.

This week is not Lyndell Mays' first brush with the law.

Mays previously had a run-in with the law in 2021 when he also pulled
out a gun after an argument over a basketball game at the Belton
Community Center.

He pleaded guilty to a municipal disorderly conduct charge and spent
five days in jail.

He also received two years of probation, which had ended a week before
last week's parade shooting.

An attorney KMBC talked to on Wednesday said that could have been a much
more serious charge.

"It's in a public building, that's one," said defense attorney Kevin
Jamison. "It could have been felony exhibiting. We call it brandishing
very often."

Jamison called it a failure of the system.

"It got plead down to something lesser than that and the guy got lucky
twice and didn't learn anything anything from the experience," he said.
"Again a failure of the system."

If that charge would have been a felony, it would have prevented Mays
from legally owning a firearm.

Worth noting, however, is the gun Mays is suspected of using was not
obtained legally, according to court records.

https://www.kmbc.com/article/chiefs-parade-shooting-suspect-previously-co
nvicted-of-pulling-gun-out-in-belton-missouri/46891011

Mark Weber

Feb 22, 2024, 3:45:04 AMFeb 22
In article <t2hagc$3kebg$4...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

> ...I spent all night sucking cocks.

A federal judge on Friday temporarily blocked the Biden
administration's guidance on Title IX, which prohibits
discrimination based on gender identity and sexual orientation,
Politico reports.

Why it matters: Transgender participation in elite sports has
been under attack, with Republican lawmakers advancing dozens of
bills across the country as they seek to prohibit trans athletes
from participating in school sports teams that align with their
gender identity.

What they're saying: The Department of Education's guidance
“directly interferes with and threatens Plaintiff States’
ability to continue enforcing their state laws," said Eastern
District of Tennessee Judge Charles Atchley.

States including Ohio, Iowa, Georgia, Kansas and Utah have all
passed laws limiting transgender athletes from competing in
sports.
Details: Twenty Republican attorneys general have argued their
respective states face a “credible threat” of losing significant
federal funding due to their policies and laws, per Politico.

Forcing schools to use transgender students’ pronouns violates
the First Amendment, the Republican coalition argued.
They also argue that the guidance from the Education Department
violates the Tenth Amendment, which delegates certain powers to
the states.
Flashback: The Department of Education proposed new changes to
Title IX in June that would prohibit schools, colleges and
universities from discriminating against transgender students.

But Republicans argued in November that the department's
guidance rewrote “the federal anti-discrimination laws they
enforce," and "that’s not how lawmaking is supposed to work,"
per Politico.
"States’ sovereign authority to enforce its own legal code was
directly injured as a result," former Tennessee associate
solicitor general Sarah Campbell said.

https://www.axios.com/2022/07/16/judge-blocks-transgender-
guidelines-title-ix

Lock The FAGGOTS UP Like We Did The Japanese!

Feb 22, 2024, 4:15:04 AMFeb 22
In article <t2km5l$3mn9u$1...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Establishments owned by private entities that are open to the public have a legal right under federal/state laws to bar

gay pedophiles.

Ramon F. Herrera

Feb 22, 2024, 4:25:04 AMFeb 22
In article <t2nn2d$3oh5m$1...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Democrats are stupid criminals.

No argument here.

PHOENIX (AP) — With anti-immigrant rhetoric bubbling over in the
leadup to this year’s critical midterm elections, about 1 in 3
U.S. adults believes an effort is underway to replace U.S.-born
Americans with immigrants for electoral gains.

About 3 in 10 also worry that more immigration is causing U.S.-
born Americans to lose their economic, political and cultural
influence, according to a poll by the Associated Press–NORC
Center for Public Affairs Research. Republicans are more likely
than Democrats to fear a loss of influence because of
immigration, 36% to 27%.

Newly arrived immigrants are barred from voting in federal
elections because they aren’t citizens, and gaining citizenship
is an arduous process that can take a decade or more, when they
are successful at all.

Those views mirror swelling anti-immigrant sentiment espoused on
social media and cable TV, with conservative commentators like
Tucker Carlson exploiting fears that new arrivals could
undermine the native-born population.

In their most extreme manifestation, those increasingly public
views in the U.S. and Europe tap into a decades-old conspiracy
theory known as the “great replacement,” a false claim that
native-born populations are being overrun by nonwhite immigrants
who are eroding, and eventually will erase, their culture and
values. The once-taboo term became the mantra of one
conservative candidate in the recent French presidential
election.

“I very much believe that the Democrats — from Joe Biden and
Nancy Pelosi, all the way down — want to get the illegal
immigrants in here and give them voting rights immediately,”
said Sally Gansz, 80. Actually, only U.S. citizens can vote in
state and federal elections, and attaining citizenship typically
takes years.

A white Republican, Gansz has lived her whole life in Trinidad,
Colo., where about half of the population of 8,300 identifies as
Hispanic, most with roots going back centuries to the region’s
Spanish settlers.

“Isn’t it obvious that I watch Fox?” quipped Gansz, who said she
watches the conservative channel almost daily, including the
prime-time Fox News Channel program “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” a
major proponent of those ideas.

‘I very much believe that the Democrats — from Joe Biden and
Nancy Pelosi, all the way down — want to get the illegal
immigrants in here and give them voting rights immediately.’

— Sally Gansz, Trinidad, Colo.
News Corp, parent of MarketWatch publisher Dow Jones, and Fox
News parent Fox Corp. share common ownership.

“Demographic change is the key to the Democratic Party’s
political ambitions,” Carlson said on the show last year. “In
order to win and maintain power, Democrats plan to change the
population of the country.”

Those views aren’t held by a majority of Americans — in fact,
two-thirds feel the country’s diverse population makes the U.S.
stronger, and far more favor than oppose a path to legal status
for immigrants brought into the U.S. illegally as children. But
the deep anxieties expressed by some Americans help explain how
the issue energizes those opposed to immigration.

“I don’t feel like immigration really affects me or that it
undermines American values,” said Daniel Valdes, 43, a
registered Democrat who works in finance for an aeronautical
firm on Florida’s Space Coast. “I’m pretty indifferent about it
all.”

Valdes’s maternal grandparents came to the U.S. from Mexico, and
he said he has “tons” of relatives in the border city of El
Paso, Texas. He has Puerto Rican roots on his father’s side.

While Republicans worry more than Democrats about immigration,
the most intense anxiety was among people with the greatest
tendency for conspiratorial thinking. That’s defined as those
most likely to agree with a series of statements, like much of
people’s lives is “being controlled by plots hatched in secret
places” and “big events like wars, recessions, and the outcomes
of elections are controlled by small groups of people who are
working in secret against the rest of us.”

An audit in the state of Georgia found fewer than 2,000
instances of noncitizens attempting to register and vote over
the last quarter-century — and none of those people succeeding.
In all, 17% in the poll believe both that native-born Americans
are losing influence because of the growing population of
immigrants and that a group of people in the country is trying
to replace native-born Americans with immigrants who agree with
their political views. That number rises to 42% among the
quarter of Americans most likely to embrace other conspiracy
theories.

‘Most of the immigrants I have seen have a good work ethic, they
pay taxes and have a strong sense of family.’— Teresa
Covarrubias, Los Angeles
Alex Hoxeng, 37, a white Republican from Midland, Texas, said he
found those most extreme versions of the immigration
conspiracies “a bit far-fetched” but does believe immigration
could lessen the influence of U.S.-born Americans. “I feel like
if we are flooded with immigrants coming illegally, it can
dilute our culture,” Hoxeng said.

Teresa Covarrubias, 62, rejects the idea that immigrants are
undermining the values or culture of U.S.-born Americans or that
they are being brought in to shore up the Democratic voter base.
She is registered to vote but is not aligned with any party.

“Most of the immigrants I have seen have a good work ethic, they
pay taxes and have a strong sense of family,” said Covarrubias,
a second-grade teacher in Los Angeles whose four grandparents
came to the U.S. from Mexico. “They help our country.”

Republican leaders, including border governors Doug Ducey of
Arizona and Greg Abbott of Texas — who is running for re-
election this year — have increasingly decried what they call an
“invasion,” with conservative politicians traveling to the U.S.-
Mexico border to pose for photos alongside former President
Donald Trump’s border wall.

Vulnerable Democratic senators up for election this year in
Arizona, Georgia, New Hampshire and Nevada have joined many
Republicans in calling on the Biden administration to wait on
lifting the coronavirus-era public health rule known as Title 42
that denies migrants a chance to seek asylum. They fear it could
draw more immigrants to the border than officials can handle.

From the archives (June 2021): How to treat ‘election deniers’
and ‘Big Lie’ adherents is an ongoing challenge for mainstream
news organizations

See: Trump-aligned broadcaster OAN airs segment admitting
Georgia election workers ‘did not engage in ballot fraud or
criminal misconduct’

U.S. authorities stopped migrants more than 221,000 times at the
Mexican border in March, a 22-year high, creating a fraught
political landscape for Democrats as the Biden administration
prepares to lift Title 42 authority May 23. The pandemic powers
have been used to expel migrants more than 1.8 million times
since it was invoked in March 2020 on the grounds of preventing
the spread of COVID-19.

The backdrop: Biden administration set to lift COVID limitations
on asylum claims at southern border

Also see: U.S. has quietly been expelling more migrants while
preparing to end asylum restrictions

And: Texas Gov. Abbott’s migrant bus discharges passengers at
Washington, D.C., building housing Fox News and other
broadcasters

Newly arrived immigrants are barred from voting in federal
elections because they aren’t citizens, and gaining citizenship
is an arduous process that can take a decade or more — if they
are successful. In most cases, they must first obtain permanent
residency, then wait five more years before they can apply for
citizenship.

U.S. authorities stopped migrants more than 221,000 times at the
Mexican border in March, a 22-year high.

Investigations have failed to turn up evidence of widespread
voting by people who aren’t eligible, including by noncitizens.
For example, a Georgia audit of its voter rolls completed this
year found fewer than 2,000 instances of noncitizens attempting
to register and vote over the last 25 years, none of which
succeeded.

Blake Masters, a candidate for Senate in Arizona, is among the
Republicans running for office this year who have played into
anxieties about a changing population.
“What the left really wants to do is change the demographics of
this country,” he said in a video recorded in October. “They
want to do that so they can consolidate power so they can never
lose another election.”

The AP-NORC poll of 4,173 adults was conducted Dec. 1–23, 2021,
using a combined sample of interviews from NORC’s probability-
based AmeriSpeak Panel, which is designed to be representative
of the U.S. population, and interviews from opt-in online
panels. The margin of sampling error for all respondents is plus
or minus 1.96 percentage points.

The AmeriSpeak panel is recruited randomly using address-based
sampling methods, and respondents later were interviewed online
or by phone.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/poll-finds-one-third-of-adults-
say-they-think-an-effort-is-afoot-to-replace-native-born-
americans-with-new-immigrants-for-electoral-purposes-
01652314775?siteid=yhoof2

Songbird Johnny

Feb 22, 2024, 5:30:04 AMFeb 22
In article <t2p7d8$3pg00$1...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Democrats are stupid criminals. No argument here.

WASHINGTON — What’s a president to do when his polling numbers
are stuck in the basement?

Joe Biden is hoping to figure that out, trying speeches, and
policy gambits, and photo ops. But as a White House event this
past week showed, success isn’t coming easy.

After meeting with administration officials and baby formula
manufacturers about the severe shortage here, Biden struggled to
inspire confidence as reporters battered him with questions
about that crisis and several others he’s facing.

Biden flatly admitted he didn’t know the formula shortage was a
serious problem until April, weeks after the initial recall in
February that triggered it. Asked what he would do about record-
breaking gas prices, which have strained family budgets and
driven up inflation, he argued they “could be higher” if not for
steps his administration had taken and said he cannot “click a
switch” and bring the cost down.

And finally, as he was walking out of the White House auditorium
Wednesday, Biden was asked if he was confident Congress would
pass gun safety legislation in the wake of recent mass shootings
targeting elementary school students in Texas and Black grocery
shoppers in Buffalo. “I served in Congress for 36 years. I’m
never confident, totally,” he said. “And I don’t know. I’ve not
been in on the negotiations that are going on right now.”

In a nation buffeted by one crisis after another, Biden has had
difficulty not only in solving the complex challenges facing him
but in simply projecting to the public that he’s up to the task.
Touted as the most experienced person ever to occupy the Oval
Office, Biden has faced questions about his expertise in leading
the federal bureaucracy, pushing legislation through Congress,
and navigating foreign affairs — and his approval rating has
tumbled accordingly.

His trust in the institutions of government to do their jobs —
and hard-won realism about how far and fast the bureaucracy can
move — can make him appear passive in tackling problems. His
long Senate career can cause him to lean toward incremental
solutions. And one of his biggest selling points over Donald
Trump — “I will always be honest with you” — can lend Biden an
air of powerlessness when he admits that, given the fraught
realities of politics, there’s little he can do on his own to
quickly lower inflation or place new restrictions on high-
powered weapons.

“It’s pretty hard not to like Joe Biden,” said presidential
historian Douglas Brinkley, “but people are questioning if he’s
the man of the moment.”

For months, polls have shown that a majority of Americans are
unhappy with his performance and believe the nation is on the
wrong track. Biden’s low approval rating of about 41 percent —
roughly where Trump was at a similar point in his tenure but
well below the prior four presidents — is dragging down
Democratic congressional candidates and has the party fearing
the loss of its slim majorities in the November midterms.

“I think people want a sense of creativity, a sense of boldness,
a sense of vision, and are desperate for that,” said
Representative Ro Khanna, a California Democrat. “I think the
president, at times, he gets that. Then I think at other times
the administration is more cautious.”

The news has not been all bad for Biden as the government
reported another strong month of job growth on Friday. But as he
explained the reasons for high gas and food prices, which he
largely blamed on the Ukraine war, he acknowledged Americans
simply want him to do something about it.

“Look, I understand that families who are struggling probably
don’t care why the prices are up,” he said Friday. “They just
want them to go down.”

Biden’s fall from polling grace did not appear inevitable when
he was sworn in last year after four turbulent years of Trump, a
recently ransacked Capitol behind him. Biden’s approval ratings
were high at the start of his term as he pushed his $1.9
trillion American Rescue Plan through Congress and the
government administered 200 million COVID vaccine doses in his
first 100 days in office. With cases declining and vaccination
rates rising, Biden gave a Fourth of July speech in 2021
pronouncing “we’re closer than ever to declaring our
independence from a deadly virus.”

But the Delta variant caused a new COVID surge last summer,
causing Biden’s approval rating to drop. It fell below 50
percent after the chaotic withdrawal of US troops from
Afghanistan in August and has remained there ever since as high
inflation began to take hold — even as Biden has responded with
far greater success to the new foreign policy crisis of war in
Ukraine.

In Gallup’s polling, Biden’s approval rating fell to 43 percent
in September from 56 percent in June. The biggest drop was among
independent voters, said Gallup senior editor Jeffrey M. Jones,
who analyzes its polling data.

“What happened with COVID and Afghanistan and now the economy,
put all of that together it kind of creates this impression of
lack of competence, or inability to deal with these problems,”
Jones said.

With continued crises hitting the country, Biden will have a
hard time reversing that public view, said Dan Schnur, a former
Republican strategist who teaches at the University of Southern
California and the University of California at Berkeley.

“A lot of voters seem to have decided that Biden is a perfectly
nice guy who doesn’t know what to do,” he said. “That perception
may have begun with Afghanistan, but it’s since transferred over
to their concerns about the economy.”

Amid reports of internal White House dysfunction and a possible
staff shakeup, Biden tried to seize the initiative on key fronts
this past week.

He unveiled a new three-point plan to try to lower inflation
that is running near a four-decade high. He convened a meeting
of administration officials and baby formula manufacturing
executives to highlight efforts to ease the shortage, including
government-organized shipments of millions of bottles of formula
from abroad. And he addressed the nation in prime time Thursday
night to urge Congress to pass new gun safety measures after
recent mass shootings.

“For God’s sake, how much more carnage are we willing to
accept?” Biden said. “How many more innocent American lives must
be taken before we say ‘enough’? Enough.”

But each of those attempts to take the reins came with its own
difficulties.

Biden’s call for enacting gun restrictions, including banning so-
called assault weapons and repealing gun manufacturers’ immunity
from lawsuits, goes well beyond the more modest measures being
discussed by a bipartisan group of senators. His meeting on the
baby formula shortage raised new questions about why federal
officials didn’t act sooner to avert the crisis and why Biden
himself didn’t learn of the problem until April.

And his inflation plan was criticized for including one action
item that involved no action at all — a pledge not to interfere
with the independent Federal Reserve’s efforts to bring prices
down by raising its interest rate.

“You can respect the Fed’s independence, but that’s not a plan,”
said Khanna, the California Democrat, who immediately wrote a
New York Times opinion article published Thursday outlining
additional steps he believed Biden needed to take to reduce
inflation.

Khanna, a progressive who cochaired Bernie Sanders’ campaign for
the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, said he “100
percent” supports Biden and his reelection. But Biden needs to
do more to ease Americans’ economic anxiety or voters will make
Democrats pay in November, Khanna said.

“It has to look like we’re willing to go through a brick wall to
deal with people’s economic conditions and we’re doing
everything possible and we’re being creative about it and bold
about it,” he said. Absent that, Khanna added that Democrats
will be “competing with one arm tied behind our back in a very
tough environment” this fall.

LaTosha Brown, cofounder of the Black Voters Matter Fund, which
works to empower Black voters, said Biden is too concerned with
being popular in a divided nation where crises have left many
people feeling hopeless. That’s caused him to earn criticism for
“moving in too safe of a political way,” she said.

But if acting cautiously is going to result in low approval
ratings, Biden has nothing to lose by taking bold steps, such as
using executive action to enact widespread cancellation of
student debt, she said.

“Do what you think is right and do what you think is going to
lift people out of their sense of despair,” Brown said.
“Recognize that the popularity results may not just be about
you, it might be about what people are thinking about where they
are.”

The American Rescue Plan helped boost the economy last year,
including providing checks of up to $1,400 to most Americans,
but most economists now say it also helped ignite high
inflation. Biden’s big follow-up economic initiative, his
roughly $2 trillion social spending and climate change Build
Back Better bill, got derailed in the Senate, adding to the
public impression that he’s not able to address crises, said
Brinkley, the presidential historian.

“I think people still trust Joe Biden for being a decent person
with great experience and keen leadership abilities but he’s
presiding over economic doldrums and a war in Europe and there’s
a lot of frustration,” said Brinkley, a professor at Rice
University.

Although Biden has been praised for rallying much of the world
against Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the economy still is the
most important issue facing Americans, Brinkley said. He noted
President George H.W. Bush presided over victory in the first
Gulf War but then lost reelection in 1992 because the country
was struggling to emerge from a recession.

Biden needs to be bold, particularly in addressing inflation and
the economy, or he’ll face a similar fate, Brinkley said.

“You can’t say that he has vigorous leadership. You can say he
has personal integrity and statesmanlike competence,” Brinkley
said. “He could sell his act a lot better if the baby formula
were on the shelves and the gas prices went down. He’s got to
find a way to do that.”

Jim Puzzanghera can be reached at jim.puz...@globe.com.
Follow him on Twitter: @JimPuzzanghera.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/06/04/nation/people-are-
questioning-if-hes-man-moment-crises-mount-biden-struggles-show-
he-can-solve-them/

Lock The FAGGOTS UP Like We Did The Japanese!

Feb 22, 2024, 8:40:04 AMFeb 22
In article <t2ml1l$3ntdq$1...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

> This is a great insult!

Running over them queers in the parking lots is a thrill too.