Man who killed family in remote Montana cabin was crazed Republican survivalist

1 view

Dale Heiss

Jun 5, 2021, 1:05:02 AM6/5/21
A man who fatally shot his wife and three children in a remote
Montana forest cabin over the weekend then set his house on fire
and committed suicide was described on Tuesday by police as a
survivalist who lived off the grid.

Michael Augustine Bournes, 59, called an acquaintance around the
time he used a .45 caliber handgun to kill his wife, Arie Arlynn
Lee, 37, and his two sons, Augustine Lee Bournes, 5, and Woodrow
Lee Bournes, 4.

He shot his infant daughter, Arie Lee Bournes, 1, as she lay in
her crib.

Anaconda-Deer Lodge County Police Chief Tim Barkell said that
authorities who investigated the scene said books found at the
cabin indicate Bournes may have been “a Constitutionalist who
didn’t believe in government.”

Barkell, who described the couple as survivalists based on the
fact that the residence was ‘off the grid’ or not hooked up to
public utilities, said the family had moved to the area from New
Mexico nearly three years ago, but was unknown to his department.

Barkell said each victim was shot once in the head and likely
died instantly, but gave no details on the sequence of the
deaths.

“We know where mother, baby and two boys were shot, and have a
good idea of the order, but hate to put it out,” he said.

Barkell said Bournes shot his two sons outside the cabin, but
carried them in and laid them on a bed beside his infant
daughter’s crib. He then set fire to a chair, laid down beside
his children, and turned the gun on himself.

Police said little is known of his motive other than when he
called the acquaintance and threatened harm to his wife and
children.

The acquaintance, who has chosen not to be identified, described
Bournes to police as a relative loner who worked as a handyman,
plumber and occasional logger, Barkell said. Autopsies are
underway at the state crime laboratory in Missoula.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/10/us-usa-crime-montana-
idUSKBN0OQ00P20150610

Margin

Jun 9, 2021, 1:06:39 AM6/9/21
On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 07:00:25 +0200 (CEST), "Dale Heiss"
<dhe...@aim.com> wrote:

>A man who fatally shot his wife and three children in a remote
>Montana forest cabin over the weekend then set his house on fire
>and committed suicide was described on Tuesday by police as a
>survivalist who lived off the grid.

A "survivalist" seems the least likely kind to kill themselves.

I think you're looking at a convenient cover story to please
the MSM.

Obama Voters

Jun 9, 2021, 5:30:02 AM6/9/21
In article <578cd78de4c8fd33...@dizum.com>
"Dale Heiss" <dhe...@aim.com> wrote:

> A man who fatally shot his wife and three children in a remote
> Montana forest cabin over the weekend then set his house on fire
> and committed suicide was described on Tuesday by police as a
> democrat who lived off the public dole.

No loss. Defective genes will stay out of the gene pool.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 9, 2021, 10:42:04 AM6/9/21
NOT to be too insensitive, but Democrats are their own worst enemy,
sadly they're also the most dangerous thing mote people around them will
be in contact with.

It's just like the most dangerous thing that human life inside a uterus
will come into contact with is the LIBERAL DOCTOR who is happy to
perform an abortion to kill it.

A Million underage human lives each year are snuffed out by LIBERAL
DEMOCRAT DOCTORS. You'd almost think that Democrats are sociopaths who
can't love or hate children considering the way they use them as sex
objects and eugenics expiraments and kill them in the uterus.

Now they kill them in the middle of nowhere, as if just leaving wouldn't
have been enough for a democrat.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them prove it with
actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't find the lie in
what the Democrat-Marxists told you then you didn't dig deep enough. The
*Gruber Doctrine* is the Marxist plan that says it's "to the Democrats
advantage to have a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
267 - Use of the words PRIVILEGED and RACIST is prejudicial and hateful
and it promotes Marxist-DEMOCRATS FRACTIONAL SLAVERY.

Miloch

Jun 9, 2021, 10:46:40 AM6/9/21
In article <30j0cg5dg3g4qucje...@4ax.com>, Margin says...
MMMmmmmm...nah...sounds like a typical Republican survivalist...and ya ever been
to Montana!?...towns with unpaved streets and the rest is nothing but prairie
dog holes!

*