Person dies after being given COVID vaccine in Placer County

Harris Slut

Sep 22, 2021, 5:40:02 AM9/22/21
A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

Andrew

Sep 22, 2021, 11:03:02 AM9/22/21
"Harris Slut" wrote in message news:c7a1c6eb2898934c...@dizum.com...

>A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

Doctors have discovered that after one is given one of
the mRNA injections, the clotting factors in their blood
are greatly increased.

Blood clots can be, and are lethal.

Note: the "booster" shots will increase these clotting
factors in the blood even MORE. Thus many will die
when they get a "booster". As Fauci wants you to.

No COVID Lies

Sep 22, 2021, 11:20:08 AM9/22/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

There is no covid in Russia because there are no vaccines.

Trump Vaccines have killed more Republicans in the red states than COVID.

Wellness experts say Colloidal silver products are the answer, take them
until your skin is blue and then take extra to be sure.

No COVID Lies

Sep 22, 2021, 11:49:20 AM9/22/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

Matt Singer

Sep 22, 2021, 1:01:03 PM9/22/21
On 9/22/2021 8:11 AM, Andrew wrote:
> "Harris Slut" wrote in message news:c7a1c6eb2898934c...@dizum.com...
>
>> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus vaccine,
>> according to officials in Placer County, California.
>> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html
>
> Doctors have discovered that after one is given one of the mRNA injections, the
> clotting factors in their blood are greatly increased.

That's bullshit.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 22, 2021, 1:04:42 PM9/22/21
You stupid fucking shit-4-braincell cocksucker:

"COVID-19 vaccine ‘ruled out as a contributing factor’ in Placer County man’s death"

PLACER COUNTY, Calif. —

The COVID-19 vaccine was “ruled out as a contributing factor” in the death of a
Placer County man on Jan. 21, the sheriff’s office said Saturday.

The 64-year-old man died several hours after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, the
sheriff’s office reported last week.

Officials said the man was a health care worker in the county and began to
complain about side effects with ten minutes of being vaccinated.

Through an investigation, deputies found that the man had been recently
diagnosed with COVID-19, had underlying health issues and was showing symptoms
of the virus when he received the vaccine.

“Clinical examination and lab results have determined the COVID-19 vaccine has
been ruled out as a contributing factor in the individual’s death,” the Placer
County Sheriff’s Office said in a Facebook post.

https://www.kcra.com/article/covid-19-vaccine-ruled-out-as-contributing-factor-placer-county-mans-death/35372807#

The vaccine did not cause the man's death.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 22, 2021, 2:03:12 PM9/22/21
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in

> "Harris Slut" wrote in message
>
>>A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
>> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html
>
> Doctors have discovered that after one is given one of
> the mRNA injections, the clotting factors in their blood
> are greatly increased.
>
> Blood clots can be, and are lethal.

So why do these same doctors get
the vaccination themselves?

!Jones

Sep 22, 2021, 2:25:07 PM9/22/21
On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 08:11:15 -0700, in talk.politics.guns "Andrew"
<andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote:

>>A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
>> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

And, for only $15.99 PER MONTH... you get to read all about it!

Never happened.

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 22, 2021, 2:33:10 PM9/22/21
On 9/22/21 2:28 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

> I'm paying about that for an on-line subscription to the L.A. Times,
> which is a far larger and more comprehensive newspaper.

And it's great FICTION... for entertaining the stupid people.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
192 - Liberals are devoid of any conscience and pretending to do good
without a conscience is as bad as actually doing evil without a
conscience. -BMUS-

DoD

Sep 22, 2021, 3:03:23 PM9/22/21
On 9/22/2021 11:33 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode
his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 9/22/21 2:28 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>
>> I'm paying about that for an on-line subscription to the L.A. Times,
>> which is a far larger and more comprehensive newspaper.
>

> And it's great FICTION

No, it's an excellent newspaper and news source. Your sources are all lie sites.

All right-wingnut knuckle-draggers prefer lies to facts, and none more so than
southern crackers whose ancestors were all racist white supremacist Democrats
who refuse to acknowledge now that the parties switched 180 degrees on race, and
now all the racists are Republiscums/QAnon.

Scout

Sep 23, 2021, 10:50:11 AM9/23/21

"Matt Singer" <out.o...@wyebur.con> wrote in message
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02291-2

Matt Singer

Sep 23, 2021, 11:00:56 AM9/23/21
No mention of anyone dying in that popular press page, of course. I knew there
wouldn't be.

You are no farther along than before in showing that anyone has died *due to*
receiving the vaccine.

Scout

Sep 23, 2021, 3:57:44 PM9/23/21

> On 9/23/2021 5:20 AM, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "Matt Singer" <out.o...@wyebur.con> wrote in message

>>> That's bullshit.
>>
>> https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02291-2
>
> No mention of anyone dying in that popular press page, of course. I knew
> there wouldn't be.

"Doctors have discovered that after one is given one of the mRNA injections,
the clotting factors in their blood are greatly increased."

Your response: "That's bullshit"

I posted a source that shows your bullshit response is bullshit.

Further we have cases of people dying of heart attacks within hours or days,
are blood clots a major factor in that? Why, yes, they are.

Now the door is certainly open to question which or how many were caused by
the vaccine rather than something else, but given what's presented to
suggest that NONE were is as unsupportable as someone claiming they all
were. However, if is very likely that one or more were caused by such an
event.

Once again, when things don't go as you assert, you invent excuses for why
you can ignore the facts that prove you wrong.

Matt Singer

Sep 23, 2021, 4:45:28 PM9/23/21
On 9/23/2021 11:07 AM, Scout wrote:

> "Matt Singer" <out.o...@wyebur.con> wrote in message
>> On 9/23/2021 5:20 AM, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "Matt Singer" <out.o...@wyebur.con> wrote in message

>>> https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02291-2
>>
>> No mention of anyone dying in that popular press page, of course.  I knew
>> there wouldn't be.
>
> "Doctors have discovered that after one is given one of the mRNA injections, the
> clotting factors in their blood are greatly increased."

You did not show any evidence that anyone died as a result of getting a COVID
vaccination.

No COVID Lies

Sep 25, 2021, 5:26:22 PM9/25/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Nov 3, 2021, 5:55:01 PM11/3/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Nov 3, 2021, 5:55:02 PM11/3/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Nov 16, 2021, 4:59:56 PM11/16/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Nov 16, 2021, 5:48:12 PM11/16/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Nov 21, 2021, 5:09:25 PM11/21/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Nov 29, 2021, 5:01:52 PM11/29/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Dec 4, 2021, 11:58:17 AM12/4/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Dec 5, 2021, 3:15:25 PM12/5/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Dec 6, 2021, 8:03:44 PM12/6/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Jan 21, 2022, 1:28:29 AM1/21/22
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Jan 25, 2022, 6:06:08 PM1/25/22
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Jan 25, 2022, 6:06:16 PM1/25/22

No COVID Lies

Jan 26, 2022, 6:07:14 PM1/26/22

No COVID Lies

Jan 26, 2022, 6:07:15 PM1/26/22

No COVID Lies

Feb 3, 2022, 10:42:21 PM2/3/22

No COVID Lies

Feb 3, 2022, 10:42:21 PM2/3/22

fagicide

Jul 1, 2023, 12:20:03 AM7/1/23
On 22 Sep 2021, No COVID Lies <bob7d...@gmail.com> posted some

> Fair is fair. Let's find a few of them on social media, track them
> down and teach them the "right way" to lay bricks on a face.

Recently, there is a viral video on Twitter showing liberals teaching kids
on how to throw bricks towards the faces of Republican leaders. This is a
far cry on their generally accepting and loving approach when it comes to
those misunderstood. Furthermore, Twitter users are calling the hypocrisy
towards the liberals for doing as such.

According to the Post Millennial, children are also getting guidance from
liberals to learn on all sorts of taboo topics. One example is, ??during a
pride parade, a procession of bikers are followed by a contingent proudly
holding a banner that reads “leather pride”.

Furthermore, among the participants, a group that seemed to be composing
of teenagers join in, carrying signs advocating for LGBTQ empowerment. In
addition to this, they are urging “queers to fight back” and encouraging
the community to “stand up” for their rights.

Notably, they distribute informational flyers to young children present at
the event.

Twitter users calling bluff on liberals towards their acceptance policy

In addition to this, a video on Post Millennial’s Twitter page shows
attendees in a local pride event teaching children to throw bricks towards
the “basket of deplorables”. Users are not happy with this sentiment. It
is usually the liberals stating that love and acceptance is the way to go.

Others state that this is what they accuse the Republicans of being when
in reality it is the contrary. Furthermore, conservatives are stating that
this behavior is inciting violence among the youths and conservatives.
Questions on the sustainability of relying towards riots and gender
surgeries on children are rising.

Following that, many are claiming that liberal parents appear to have no
love in their hearts. This is due to the fact that they are seemingly
teaching children to be hateful towards those with different opinions
towards them. Regardless, teaching children to be violent is wrong,
whether Democrats or Republicans are doing as such.

https://theindependent.co/liberals-showing-their-accepting-and-loving-
nature-while-teaching-kids-to-throw-bricks-at-photos-of-republicans/

13% = 60% of the crime

Jul 2, 2023, 6:45:04 AM7/2/23
On 22 Sep 2021, Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con> posted some

> Bring me a slave and I'll give you their head.

Amember of San Francisco’s reparations committee, which has proposed
paying the city’s black inhabitants millions of dollars in compensation
for slavery, has described straight white men as a “danger to society” and
claimed “white supremacy is ingrained in the DNA” of America.

Nikcole Cunningham, who serves on the 15-strong African American
reparations advisory committee, told The Telegraph that white people
should be held responsible for the actions of slave owners as they are
“still benefiting from the harms that… [their] ancestor[s] caused”.

The committee was set up in 2020 to advise local officials on how to
address discrimination in the city, and is proposing to give every
eligible black resident $5 million (£3.9 million) in reparations for
slavery.

Ms Cunningham’s remarks, in a rare public interview, are likely to inflame
tensions between advocates and sceptics of the reparations policy.

The comments come at a time of heightened racial tensions in America after
the Supreme Court ruled on Thursday that universities cannot discriminate
in their selection of students based on their skin colour.

As well as San Francisco’s reparations committee, a California-wide task
force was set up by the governor for similar purposes. Both committees
were set a deadline to file their final proposals for legislators to
consider by the end of June 2023.

On Thursday the California reparations task force handed over their report
to lawmakers.

Ms Cunningham was appointed to the San Francisco reparations committee
because she is suing the city of San Francisco, her former employer, for
discrimination over accusations they targeted her because she is disabled.

According to the committee’s draft report, eligibility requirements for
the lump sum payments for black residents include being over 18,
identifying as black for at least 10 years and meeting at least two of
eight tests, which include being descended from slaves or having been
“incarcerated by the failed War on Drugs”.

‘They have the most serial killers’
In an interview with this newspaper, Ms Cunningham said “even though”
straight white men were “privileged, he [sic] has a lot of s--- wrong, and
I say that because even straight white men are abusive, straight white men
are serial killers”.

She said: “They have the most, I watch these shows, the most serial
killers. Straight white men are the ones who are shooting up schools,
right?

“So they are a danger to society. Not all of them.”

Ms Cunningham criticised white men for not backing reparations, saying:
“They’re not doing that.

“So if anything, they pose more of a harm than support and help. And then
you got to remember their ancestors.. are the ones who were standing out
here in their Sunday best watching black people hang and burn.

“So until white people come to grips with their ancestry too and make
amends with them, to say, I want to be the change.”

Ms Cunningham also claimed “white supremacy is ingrained in the DNA in
this country and definitely in this city”.

Her comments on racism in America are in line with statements from other
members of the committee, several of whom have made almost identical
remarks.

The reparations committee’s draft report refers to other groups who have
received similar payments, citing Japanese Americans who were interned
during the Second World War and Holocaust victims.

The committee argues despite slavery never having existed in San Francisco
or California, the city and state perpetuated racist policies that
continue to harm black people today.

Scott Wiener, California State Senator, told The Telegraph he supports
reparations “to make good on the harm that was done”.

When asked if the state can afford the payments, he said: “There’s always
a way to afford [it]… But we do have a pretty disastrous budget right now
but that will shift over time.”

According to one estimate from conservative think-tank the Hoover
Institution, the San Francisco reparations proposals would amount to
around $175 billion, costing every non-African American household in the
city $600,000.

Proposed taxing vital utilities
To pay for the vast sum, Ms Cunningham proposed taxing vital utilities,
such as “water, garbage, P, G & E [Pacific Gas and Electric], internet,
cable.

“You adding even $0.05 to these things, you have millions and millions, if
not billions of dollars.

“But the simple fact that these are things that you have to use, who’s
going to say, I’m not going to give those people reparations, I’ll turn my
water off? No one.”

The committee member compared the reparations sum to the over $100 billion
President Joe Biden has given to Ukraine since Russia’s invasion, saying:
“No one asked us, ‘Hey, Nikcole, can we send this money to Ukraine?’ They
just found the money and sent it.”

The reparations proposals are particularly controversial in San Francisco,
which has seen a declining population and steep rise in homelessness and
drug overdoses in recent years.

The city’s annual budget stands at $14 billion, significantly lower than
the estimated cost of the reparations.

The initiative is the latest in a long line of controversial proposals to
pay slavery reparations to African Americans.

In 2019 The New York Times published a now-infamous essay entitled the
1619 project. It argued that America’s true founding date was 1619, when
it is thought the first slaves from Africa reached the British colony of
Virginia.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/straight-white-men-dangerous-says-san-
francisco-campaigner-for-slavery-reparations/ar-
AA1dguCR?cvid=63ad1a94239e470ea7fa177cc5213939&ei=20

We welcome our black bros and sistas...

Jul 2, 2023, 7:40:40 PM7/2/23

> You don't seriously expect zoo animals to have the intelligence to
> understand what they are doing is wrong, do you? You're the ones who
> let these uncivilized creatures into your country.

Rioters rammed a car into the home of a mayor in southern Paris before
setting it on fire while his wife and children were sleeping.

Protesters chased Melanie Nowak and her two children behind the house
and into the garden as the family tried to escape, in the latest example
of fierce violence gripping France.

The mother suffered a serious leg fracture after trying to push her
children over the wall that separates her garden from her neighbour’s
backyard and was recovering in hospital on Sunday morning. One of the
children was also injured.

Vincent Jeanbrun, the mayor of L’Haÿ-les-Roses, a suburb south of Paris,
said the attack on his family was an “assassination attempt”.

“Last night, a milestone was reached in horror and ignominy,” said Mr
Jeanbrun, who is also the spokesman for the conservative Republican
party.

The incident took place on the fifth night of nationwide unrest, as
France witnessed more vandalism, pillaging, fires and clashes with
police.

The country has been rocked by riots after the police killing of Nahel
Merbouz, 17, a French teenager of North African descent last week, who
was shot at point blank range during a traffic stop.

Gérald Darmanin, the interior minister, on Sunday praised authorities
for their “resolute action” which had led to a “calmer night”.

On Saturday evening, police made 719 arrests throughout France, compared
to 1,311 arrests made the night before.

Mr Darmanin promised justice for Mr Jeanbrun and his family, “victims of
a cowardly and terrible attack”.

“An investigation for attempted murder has been opened and significant
resources of the judicial police are mobilised. The perpetrators of
these facts will answer for their heinous acts,” he tweeted.

The attack happened at 1.30am on Sunday morning. Mr Jeanbrun said that
rioters launched a car through the front of his home and set it alight
while his wife and two young daughters aged five and seven were
sleeping. They attackers also set the family car aflame, and fired
mortar fireworks against the mother and children as they tried to flee.
The mayor was working at the town hall at the time.

The local prosecutor said a plastic bottle was also uncovered at the
scene filled with a fire accelerant. Police have launched an
investigation into attempted murder.

“Given the gravity of the situation, the prosecutor’s office has chosen
to qualify this act as an assassination attempt and everything will be
done to find the perpetrators and bring them to justice,” said Stephane
Hardoin in L’Haÿ-les-Roses.

Élisabeth Borne, the French prime minister, spoke out against the
attack, condemning the “intolerable incident” and promising that “the
culprits will be prosecuted with the greatest firmness”.

Protesters, mostly minors, have torched cars, damaged infrastructure and
clashed with police in an outpouring of rage since an officer shot
Nahel. A Holocaust memorial in Nanterre, The Memorial to the Martyrs of
the Deportation and the Resistance, was also defaced with anti-police
slogans during widespread riots last week.

Around 7,000 officers will be deployed again across Ile-de-France Sunday
night, and trams and buses will again stop running as of 9pm.

The killing was captured on video, which spread on social media and
fuelled anger over police violence against minorities, exposing severe
racial tensions in France.

‘We want things to calm down’
On Sunday, the victim’s grandmother spoke out against the escalation of
violence and appealed for calm.

“The people who are rioting, I’m telling them, ‘stop,’” she said in an
interview with French TV.

“They’re using Nahel as a pretext. Stop smashing the windows, the buses,
the schools. We want to calm things down. We don’t want them to destroy
things, we want them to stay calm, these people.”

The grandmother also expressed her indignation at the fundraising
campaign in support of the police officer’s family, which has so far
raised nearly £429,000.

“My heart hurts. But he will be punished like everyone else. I trust in
justice.”

Laurent Nuñez, the Paris police chief, warned it would be premature to
say that the riots are on the decline.

“For the moment, we can’t talk about a decline, I don’t think it would
be reasonable,” he told BFMTV.

“We have to be extremely careful. We will continue to be very present.”

Emmanuel Macron, the French president, postponed a state visit to
Germany that was set to begin on Sunday, holding a special security
meeting with members of his government on Sunday night.

After the meeting, an official who was present said Mr Macron had asked
authorities to “continue to do everything to restore order and guarantee
a return to calm”, French media reported.

Olaf Scholz, Germany’s chancellor, said that Germany was watching the
unrest in France “with concern”.

“I don’t expect that France will become unstable, even if the images of
course are very distressing,” Mr Scholz said.

Patrick
9 hours ago

The predictable result of tolerating and encouraging violence from the
“aggrieved minorities”. Not arresting and prosecuting people that commit
violent crimes leads to more violent crimes. We are well down that path
here.

https://news.yahoo.com/rioters-france-ram-car-mayors-113405472.html

Harris Slut

Jul 2, 2023, 8:20:03 PM7/2/23
On 22 Sep 2021, Matt Singer <out.o...@wyebur.con> posted some

> I think we should paint Hunt Biden pink, put him in a dress, give him
> drugs and drop him off in a gay club.

Hunter Biden’s lawyer has accused Republicans of faking documents in an
attempt to smear the president’s son.

Abbe Lowell sent a scathing letter to Jason Smith, chairman of the house
ways and means committee, which is investigating Mr Biden, accusing him of
a campaign of misinformation.

Republican attacks against Mr Biden have intensified since he reached an
agreement with prosecutors to plead guilty to minor tax offences but avoid
jail time.

In June the committee released what it said was damning evidence of Mr
Biden leveraging his father Joe’s name to pressurise a Chinese businessman
over a proposed energy deal.

It released images of a WhatsApp message which Mr Biden allegedly sent to
Henry Zhao in 2017, in which he said he was sitting “with my father”, then
a former vice-president.

But they were bogus, Mr Lowell alleged.

“The screengrab images you posted are not real and contain a myriad of
issues. In short, the images you circulated online are complete fakes.”

The profile picture of Mr Biden was taken in 2022, five years after the
WhatsApp message was sent.

Mr Lowell was dismissive of testimony from whistleblowers which was
released by the committee.

It included allegations from Gary Shapley, the Internal Revenue Service
agent who oversaw part of the probe into Mr Biden’s tax affairs, that the
investigation had been hamstrung by the department of justice.

Mr Lowell dismissed the interviews as “orchestrated recitations of
mischaracterised and incomplete ‘facts’ by disgruntled agents who believed
they knew better than the federal prosecutors who had all the evidence as
they conducted their five-year investigation of Mr Biden”.

The lawyer accused Mr Smith of feeding “the misinformation campaign to
harm our client, Hunter Biden, as a vehicle to attack his father”.

Mr Smith, however, dismissed Mr Lowell’s allegations.

“It’s little surprise that Hunter Biden’s attorneys are attempting to
chill our investigation and discredit the whistleblowers who say they have
already faced retaliation from the IRS and the department of justice
despite statutory protections established by law.”

https://news.yahoo.com/republicans-accused-faking-whatsapps-smear-
174934558.html

Brought it on yourselves

Jul 2, 2023, 8:51:09 PM7/2/23
On 22 Sep 2021, DoD <danski...@gmail.com> posted some

> I have zero sympathy for the French. They bent over and invited, nay
> welcomed, the black animals now destroying their country like termites.

An obsession with comparing Britain unfavourably to France has long been
one of the most counter-productive pathologies of our bien pensant
establishment. Such people believe in a naive, one-dimensional
caricature of the country – a place that only exists in their
imaginations, or on their summer holidays.

They consider France to be the apex of European civilisation, cultured
and “progressive”, while the UK is all too often condemned as racist,
ignorant and consumeristic. They lament the inability of British
politicians to mimic their continental counterparts in using the state’s
power to advance the country’s interests. High-speed rail, nuclear
energy and a supposedly better quality of life are held up as conclusive
proof of the glories of the French system.

The appalling violence and disorder that has erupted in several French
cities in recent days should be the end of the delusion. What started as
anger over the killing by police of a young Muslim man has turned into
something approaching anarchy, with rioting, looting, arson and the
destruction of buildings spreading across the country. Hundreds have
been arrested. Emmanuel Macron, the French president, has called for
parents to keep their children at home and has cancelled a scheduled
visit to Germany. Opposition leaders have warned that the country now
stands on the “edge of the precipice”.

The great danger for France is that this is not a one-off explosion of
fury at an isolated incident, but a consequence of the abject failure of
the French model. For decades, while tourists have wondered at the
architectural and culinary marvels of the country’s cities, many
high-rise suburbs have been abandoned to poverty, criminality and gang
warfare. France’s integration and immigration systems are broken. Crime
and violence are horrendously high, even in normal times. Islamist
terrorist attacks have been shockingly common. The education system,
once world class, has deteriorated dramatically and fails vast numbers
of young people. Discrimination, racism and anti-Semitism are far more
rife than they are in Britain. The country’s anti-capitalist, dirigiste
model, its high taxes and its social “protections”, have locked huge
numbers out of meaningful employment and delivered even less growth than
in the UK.

France has sought to coast on past successes, pretending to itself that
this situation was somehow sustainable. Mr Macron has, to be fair, taken
steps towards freeing up the economy. But his arrogance and
high-handedness have also alienated swathes of the country. His pension
reforms, while sensible, provoked mass unrest, and the gilets jaunes
protests resulted from imposing oppressive measures on motorists.

Some have suggested that the days of the Fifth Republic – created for
General de Gaulle in the 1950s as a form of “republican monarchy” – may
be numbered. It gives great power to the French president, but leaves
the political system dangerously unresponsive to public sentiment. The
evidence suggests that this sentiment is shifting to the extremes. It is
possible, perhaps even likely, that the next presidential vote will see
a run-off between Marine Le Pen and a far-Left candidate. Establishment
parties have been hollowed out.

Where does France go from here? Its multiple crises are so intractable
and so extreme that it would be ridiculous to be optimistic. Order might
be restored in the next few days, but there appears to be little
political will to do anything about the festering resentments, the lack
of opportunity, the low economic growth, or the severe problems in its
immigration-integration system that lie behind much of the current
unrest. Indeed, in the long term, the situation is only likely to get
worse. The country’s admirers in Britain might like to pretend
otherwise, but the French model is broken.

Alexandre
1 day ago

This situation ensues from the traditional tolerance of France to
illegal immigration and low-level street crime, creating a culture of
impunity in general and among minorities in particular. That has nothing
to do with impressive achievements in infrastructure (such as high-speed
rail and nuclear energy) and healthcare enabled by the power of French
state. Now the state needs to unleash the same awesome power on the
relevant "communities".

https://news.yahoo.com/french-model-now-tragically-broken-210000802.html

You bought it

Jul 2, 2023, 8:55:03 PM7/2/23
On 23 Sep 2021, Matt Singer <out.o...@wyebur.con> posted some

> Joe Biden says, "Tough shit, I drive a Corvette with a truck full of
> secret papers.

Dennis Hegstad said his Model 3 was stuck in his driveway after its
12-volt battery died.

The Tesla owner attributes the issue to the impact of the Texas summer
heat on the battery.

He had to get his EV towed and called the issue "annoying as hell."

A Tesla owner said he was locked out of his Model 3 in his driveway
after the 12-volt battery, which powers the car's smaller functions
including windows and doors, died last week amid the Texas summer heat.

The low-voltage battery is not only crucial for powering smaller
electronics in the car, but also for charging the EVs main battery pack
— and the Tesla can't charge without it, requiring a jump much like a
traditional gas-powered car.

"What do you do when it's so hot your @tesla won't respond to the mobile
app or physical key?" Dennis Hegstad, the founder of a startup, wrote on
Twitter. "I can't open the car or move the car to reach a charging
point."

In a video that showed him unsuccessfully trying to get into the EV with
his Tesla key card, Hegstad said his 2018 Model 3 had about 130 miles of
range left when he woke up that morning. He also posted a photo from the
Tesla app showing that it "could not find vehicle" to unlock it.

"Confusing situation when you need to leave to be somewhere @elonmusk,"
Hegstad tweeted.

Tesla's don't have traditional keys so the key card uses short range
radio signals to communicate with the car and unlock the door.

Hegstad told Insider he later found out that the Tesla's 12-volt battery
had died. It works alongside the much larger lithium-ion battery pack
and powers smaller functions inside the vehicle, including the interior
lights, door locks, and windshield wipers. As of last year, Tesla has
begun sending push notifications to owners when it's time for the
battery to be replaced — Hegstad said he doesn't remember receiving the
notification. Newer Model 3 cars also have a 16-volt lithium-ion battery
instead of a 12-volt.

While Hegstad said Tesla didn't confirm how the battery died, Hegstad
thinks it could be due to the high Texas heat, which ranged from 80 to
96 degrees Fahrenheit in Austin on June 21. Hot weather conditions are
known to decrease a batteries life span, reduce the range of an EV, and
increase the amount of time it takes the vehicle to recharge.

Ultimately, Hegstad said on Twitter that the issue was "annoying as
hell" and added that he felt he'd overpaid for the car by about $15,000
amid recent Tesla price cuts.

"Some buyer remorse," he said on Twitter.

The Tesla owner said he had to spend about $200 to have the electric car
towed to Tesla and was essentially stuck until the tow truck arrive
because the dead Model 3 was blocking in his gas-powered car. But,
before he called a tow truck, Hegstad said on Twitter that he tried all
manner of things to get the car back up and running — from hosing it
down to cool it off to attempting to jump the 12-volt battery and wasn't
even able to get the access point to the charging port open. He also
noted that he had kept the vehicle in the shade and had used Tesla's
cabin overheat protection system, a function that prevents a Tesla's
interior temperature from exceeding 105 degrees.

Hegstad told Insider he got his Model 3 back under 24 hours after
reporting the issue and spent about $117 to replace the 12-volt battery.
Luckily, the Tesla's much more expensive main battery pack was still
intact. Insider viewed Hegstad's invoice from Tesla, confirming the
battery issue and its resolution.

A spokesperson for Tesla did not respond to a request for comment from
Insider ahead of publication.

Hegstad is not the first Tesla owner to report issues with getting into
his EV. Last year, a Tesla owner went viral on TikTok after he said he
was locked out of his Model S after the lithium-ion battery died.
"BlackBerry" and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" actor Glenn
Howerton was also locked out of his Tesla last year after his key fob
was unable to connect to WiFi on the lowest level of a Los Angeles
parking garage.

https://news.yahoo.com/tesla-owner-says-locked-ev-100500127.html

Eric Holder said

Jul 2, 2023, 9:30:04 PM7/2/23
On 22 Sep 2021, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some

> Throw these damed niggers in jail and never let them out.

A shooting in a Kansas nightclub early Sunday morning left seven people
with gunshot wounds and two more people hospitalized after being trampled
in a rush for the exits, police said.

Wichita Police Lt. Aaron Moses said investigators believe several shooters
opened fire inside the City Nightz club just before 1 a.m. One suspect was
in custody as of Sunday morning, Moses said.

Shots were fired from at least four guns inside the club, Moses said.
Police have recovered four guns and were working to determine if they were
the weapons the shooters used.

No one was killed but one person was critically injured. All the victims
were being treated at an area hospital, Moses said.

The gunshot victims included five men between the ages of 21 and 34, a 21-
year-old woman and a 24-year-old woman, Moses said. The two people
trampled were a 30-year-old woman and a 31-year-old male.

Detective Chris Merceau said during a news conference Sunday morning that
police have been called to the nightclub about a dozen times this year for
various incidents, including a report of aggravated battery and a drive-by
shooting on May 21.

He said police met with the club's owner after that incident and discussed
the importance of using electronic wands to detect weapons on patrons and
surveillance cameras. He said investigators will work to determine if any
of those recommendations were followed.

A message The Associated Press left on the club's voicemail Sunday morning
wasn't immediately returned. Police said the club and surrounding area
will be shut down for some time while investigators examine the scene.

The shootings were part of a particularly violent night in Wichita, a city
of nearly 400,000 people about 200 miles (320 kilometers) southwest of
Kansas City, Missouri.

According to the police department's Facebook page, a 17-year-old boy was
found dead around 6:30 p.m. Saturday. Investigators said it appears he was
shot during an argument with a 21-year-old man, who showed up at a
hospital with a gunshot wound to his hand. About twenty minutes after the
shootings at City Nightz on Sunday morning, a 35-year-old man was walking
down a road when an unknown suspect shot him in the arm.

“We have to take actions to push back against this increase in gun
violence that we are seeing,” Mayor Brandon Whipple said. “We have to come
together as a community and talk with our young people in particular about
how resorting to gun violence is not the way to solve a problem or issue.”

Doc
10 hours ago

Their reparations should be a first-class one-way ticket to anywhere in
the world they want to go to spend the rest of their life as well as
enough cash for them to live on for a full year! I would even be willing
to donate enough $$$$ to pay for the travel expenses of ten of them. With
the $$$$ the government would save in the long run it would be well worth
it!

https://news.yahoo.com/kansas-shooting-hospitalizes-9-victims-
103426924.html

China Biden

Jul 2, 2023, 9:36:26 PM7/2/23

> Ozzies cheat?!? NEVER!!

Jonny Bairstow was controversially stumped when walking out of his crease
on the fifth morning at Lord’s, leading to furious reactions from the
Lord’s crowd.

Bairstow, who had made 10, ducked into a bouncer from Cameron Green in the
52nd over of the game and then started walking down his crease, in the
manner that players customarily do between balls. But, Alex Carey,
Australia’s wicketkeeper, threw down the stumps as he saw Bairstow shape
to leave his crease.

According to the Laws of the game, the ball was not dead when Bairstow
started to walk out of his crease - meaning that he could be stumped.
After Carey’s throw dislodged the bails, Australia appealed for a
dismissal, which was given out by the third umpire Marais Erasmus after
observing that Bairstow was clearly out of his crease.

England’s captain Ben Stokes spoke to the umpires after the dismissal,
seemingly aggrieved at the dismissal. As the crowd waited for the decision
at Lord’s, they booed loudly. The decision was greeted by cries of ‘Same
old Aussies, always cheating,’ with some MCC members standing up to
applaud Bairstow as he walked off, clearly unhappy to have been given out
in this way.

Stuart Broad, who replaced Bairstow at the crease after his dismissal,
appeared to tell Carey on the stump mic: “You’ll forever be remembered for
that.”

Eoin Morgan, the former England ODI captain, said on Sky Sports” “Really
smart work again by Alex Carey.” Mike Atherton, the former England Test
captain, described it as “a dozy bit of cricket from Jonny Bairstow”.

“It all depends on when the umpire called ‘over’ then,” said Glenn McGrath
on BBC Test Match Special. “Carey threw at the stumps even before Bairstow
was walking.”

Under the Laws of the game, the ball is dead when both sides consider it
to be so. While Bairstow clearly thought that the ball was dead - the
dismissal came from the final ball of the over, the 52nd of the innings -
Australia did not consider it to be so.

Law 20.1.2 states that: “The ball shall be considered to be dead when it
is clear to the bowler’s end umpire that the fielding side and both
batters at the wicket have ceased to regard it as in play.” Under the
third umpire’s interpretation of the Laws, Erasmus gave Bairstow out
stumped.

The wicket off Bairstow was a crucial one in the game. It restricted
England to 193-6 in pursuit of the target of 371 runs that they require to
win the game and avoid going 2-0 down in the 2023 Ashes.

Verdict: Bairstow was dopey – the Austalians did the right thing
By Scyld Berry

The Match Officials got it absolutely right, as they did with the Mitchell
Starc non-catch on Saturday evening. Jonny Bairstow was out, stumped.

The key point is that the ball is dead only when both sides consider it to
be so.

Bairstow clearly thought the ball was dead after he had ducked Cameron
Green’s bouncer then tapped his bat back in the crease. But that is only
one half of the legal picture.

The Australians, or specifically Alex Carey, did not consider the ball to
be dead and the over to be completed. Hence Carey had an underarm shy at
the stumps and caught Bairstow wandering out of his ground.

Hundreds of wicketkeepers around the country this weekend will have tried
exactly the same thing: to surprise a dopey batsman out of his ground.

And, what is more, it is a tactic which Bairstow himself has often tried
when keeping wicket. He would have done exactly the same as Carey did, and
will probably try it soon in future.

Caveat emptor! Or let the batsman beware. It is up to him to protect his
wicket.

https://sports.yahoo.com/same-old-aussies-always-cheating-120620759.html

Farm animal report

Jul 2, 2023, 11:52:20 PM7/2/23

> You don't seriously expect niggers to be intelligent enough to obey a
> law. Most of them can't even read.

A protest organized by Black Lives Matter Boise at Boise City Hall on
Friday evening drew between 75 and 100 people upset about a police
shooting that left a Nampa man dead last weekend.

The protesters — mostly young and a large number of them white — held
signs, squeaked pink toy pigs and chanted, “Say his name, Payton Wasson.”
Many expressed anger about the fatal shooting and asserted that it fits
into a larger pattern of police misconduct.

Wasson, 22, was shot in the head early last Saturday morning near Idaho
and 5th streets downtown after police said he fled from a vehicle during a
drug investigation and refused commands to stop.

On Friday afternoon, the Boise Police Department said Officer Chance
Feldner shot Wasson, who they said had been running with a firearm in his
hand. Police said they recovered a gun next to Wasson, who was treated at
the scene and then rushed to the hospital. He died Sunday at Saint
Alphonsus Regional Medical Center.

At a microphone Friday evening, one protester said that “Payton was
murdered by police,” and then started a “Payton Wasson deserved to live”
chant. He declined to give his name to the Idaho Statesman.

“They have no remorse. They have no shame. They’ll call it a tragedy while
making excuses for their officers’ behavior,” said Ty Werenka, who has
alleged that he was assaulted and falsely arrested by police while filming
them last year.

When he mentioned Feldner, protesters booed.

Across Capitol Boulevard, about a half-dozen counterprotesters gathered
with Thin Blue Line flags, meant to show support for law enforcement. The
Idaho Liberty Dogs, a far-right group, had planned a protest to “show the
Boise PD that the good people of Treasure Valley are behind them 100%,”
according to its Facebook page.

The counterprotesters declined to comment Friday night.

People on either side of the street shouted at each other some, but the
rally remained peaceful. At one point, police intervened when a BLM
protester approached the other group and close-quarter shouting ensued.

Wasson’s family was not involved in planning the protest, Wasson’s aunt,
Kylee James, told the Statesman in a phone interview Thursday. “We
appreciate it. We just don’t even know what’s happening,” she said.

In a follow-up text, James said family members and friends of Wasson would
attend Friday night. Two people who identified themselves as cousins were
present.

“Generally, he was a good guy. He just always hung out with the wrong
crowd, per se,” cousin Paige Travis told the Statesman.

Some attendees said they came because of concern about what they labeled
systemic policing issues.

“I think Payton’s murder is just one myopic example of the police state we
live in and the brutality working-class people face every day,” Zeth
Roark, 22, told the Statesman.

Julian Workman, 20, said: “I don’t support the system of police as a whole
even without the context of this murder. But the context of this murder,
it shows how corrupted our police system is.”

Skip Banach, 74, said he’s a retired San Diego police officer who has a
personal connection to this kind of case. His son, Jeremy Banach, was
killed last year by Star police. He was shot after he pointed a gun at
them, according to previous Statesman reporting on body camera footage
from that incident.

Banach said his son was walking away when he was killed.

“Police cannot police themselves,” he said. He said he wants citizen
review boards established in Idaho to hold police accountable.

After gathering at City Hall, protesters marched to 5th and Main streets,
near the site where Wasson was killed. They then walked back to City Hall
in the middle of Idaho Street, still chanting, “Say his name, Payton
Wasson.”

Robert
1 day ago

He wasn't murdered, he wasn't executed. He was shot while resisting arrest
& fleeing Police with a firearm visibly in his hand. Even family members
admitted he hung with the wrong crowd..read drug dealers / users. Just
because 75-100 want to place their own narrative to the incident doesn't
make it so or factual.

https://news.yahoo.com/no-shame-boise-protesters-critical-031421016.html

Thank Hunter Biden

Jul 3, 2023, 3:25:03 AM7/3/23
On 16 Nov 2021, No COVID Lies <bob7d...@gmail.com> posted some

> Socialism at work!

According to the Ukrainian General Staff, Russians are trying to deprive
the families of the killed Russian military of benefits and compensation,
using mobile crematoria.

Source: General Staff report

Quote: "The occupiers suffer significant losses every day, which they try
to hide, and continue to use the traditional Russian practice of depriving
the families of the dead of benefits and compensation advertised by
Russian propaganda. Mobile crematoria are actively used for this.

In particular, it was established that one of these crematoria is
currently operating 24/7 on the territory of the Berdiansk port.
Currently, about 50 bodies of dead Russian servicemen, who were recently
transported from the areas of hostilities to the local morgue, are subject
to cremation."

Details: The General Staff states that the cremation of dead Russian
servicemen is carried out without their identification and without keeping
record.

Beach Girl
1 day ago

Even Hitler kept records of who he killed in death camps. Putin shows
repeatedly that he has no integrity, which means agreements with him have
a clock of convenience. I don't see how anyone thinks that this conflict
could possibly end, based on negotiations and agreements. How many times
did Russia agree to humanitarian corridors for evacuations and then when
people were grouped out in the open for trains or busses, then Russia
targeted those civilians with missiles.

https://news.yahoo.com/russians-cremate-dead-without-keeping-
161950856.html

China Bidens

Jul 3, 2023, 3:50:03 AM7/3/23
On 21 Nov 2021, No COVID Lies <bob7d...@gmail.com> posted some

> China does not care about the 20%. If they die, they don't eat.

The trouble began in April. That month, Chinese government data showed
that one in five young workers—between the ages of 16 and 24—was
unemployed, a record high. The next month, it was even worse. The problem
is likely to just metastasize over the coming months: Another 11.6 million
graduates will leave college in June to a dearth of job openings and a
stumbling economy. China’s Gen Z is just like America’s, only much more
burned out and with slim economic hopes.

The economic data from the world’s second largest economy is grim reading.
Key economic indicators such as retail sales, manufacturing, exports, and
investment are still growing, but not meeting the sky-high expectations
proclaimed in the immediate aftermath of the country’s reopening from
COVID-zero. A surprise plunge in exports in May now means that China is
trading less than this time last year—when Shanghai, its busiest port, was
in the middle of a two-month lockdown.

Worryingly, China’s youth unemployment rate is surging even as the overall
unemployment rate holds steady. Urban unemployment stood at 5.2% in May,
while youth unemployment was four times higher at 20.8%.

China’s work culture is famously tough, especially in the tech sector.
Internet companies there are renowned for the so-called 996 working
culture: working from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm, six days a week. Some young
Chinese have even left professional careers for lower-paying manual labor
to get out of the country’s tough offices. The surging youth unemployment
rate suggests they’re opting out entirely.

President Xi Jinping has resorted to several appeals to young workers to
roll up their sleeves and adopt a patriotic hard work ethic, encouraging
the young to “eat bitterness”—a Chinese term that connotes grit and
enduring hardship—to succeed. In July 2021, at the 100th anniversary of
the Chinese Communist Party, Xi said that young people have a
responsibility to “rejuvenate the nation,” just like their ancestors did,
which involved working tirelessly and struggling even.

But a look at Chinese youth culture shows a “moonlight clan” that is
“lying flat” and does not want to eat a “lunch of suffering.” Take a look
at China’s Gen Z and the major struggle of their young careers.

'A piece of blank paper'
The dearth of job openings is fueling a sense of disillusionment among
China’s young.

Photos of graduates slumped on the ground, or throwing away their degrees,
or digitally inserted in front of a burning building litter the country’s
social media, as young Chinese joke that their time spent in higher
education was wasted.

Employers are reportedly turning away qualified graduates, fearing that
China’s extended lockdowns under COVID-zero have prevented university
students from getting important skills and work experience.

“They said I’m a greenhorn. In the words of my interviewer, I am a piece
of blank paper without any actual work experience,” Connie Xu, a 22-year-
old graduate who has been hunting for jobs, told the South China Morning
Post earlier this month.

China’s social media-savvy youth have come up with several new terms to
describe the drudgery of everyday working life. There’s the years-old
phrase “lying flat,” which long predates the U.S. term “quiet quitting,”
for the idea of just doing the bare minimum to get by and rejecting social
expectations. There’s the “moonlight clan,” young people who spend their
paychecks on small luxuries rather than save for an unattainable standard
of living.

Even food is seen through a lens of ennui and absurdity: “white people
food” was recently trending on Chinese social media with photos of Western
cuisine such as ordinary sandwiches, cucumbers and carrots, as office
workers reject the full meals of Chinese cuisine in favor of a “lunch of
suffering” at their desks.

What’s causing China’s youth unemployment?
In the immediate term, China’s sluggish post-COVID economic recovery is
worsening the youth employment situation.

“Corporates are reluctant to hire because of soft consumer demand, while
consumers are reluctant to spend because of [a] weak labor market,” wrote
Larry Hu, chief China economist for the Macquarie Group, in a note in mid-
June.

The government’s capital-intensive model of development has done little to
spur youth employment, says Eswar Prasad, a senior trade policy professor
at Cornell University and the former China head for the International
Monetary Fund.

“Frictions like skill mismatch, compounded by overall weak employment
growth, have dampened employment prospects for Chinese youth,” Prasad told
Fortune. “Many youth are caught in the midst of the economy’s transition
to a less manufacturing-intensive economy as well as the government’s
attempts to reduce inefficient employment levels in bloated state-owned
enterprises.”

China’s unemployed youth can be put into two categories, suggests Gerard
DiPippo, a senior fellow at the Center of Security and International
Studies’ economics program.

“One is the less educated, so those who might not have gone to college, or
people that normally would have worked in manufacturing or construction,”
DiPippo says, noting that the two sectors are “doing quite badly in China
by Chinese standards.” (China’s economy is in the midst of a property
bust, hitting home prices and dragging down a major source of wealth for
Chinese families).

More educated talent would normally aim for one of China’s tech giants,
like Alibaba or Tencent. Yet “they’ve slowed their hiring substantially in
recent years,” DiPippo says. He adds that hiring in the gig economy, which
also absorbs a lot of young labor, has likely peaked.

Local governments are now proposing different forms of employment to get
young people working. In March, Guangzhou—China’s wealthiest province on
its southern coast—proposed sending 300,000 unemployed young people to
work in the countryside. And at the beginning of June, Henan, China’s
third-most populous province, ordered its universities to start a “100-day
sprint” to find graduates jobs in state-owned enterprises, government
departments and rural projects.

The national government, for its part, has offered a 15-point plan to
boost youth employment, including measures like offering subsidies to
small- and medium-size enterprises to recruit college graduates, support
for aspiring entrepreneurs, and encouraging state-owned enterprises to
hire those early in their career.

What else is happening?
Chinese officials recognize that the economic recovery is quickly losing
steam. Families are wary of investing in new homes, thanks to the ongoing
property bust. Businesses are holding back on investment. And consumer
spending is slowing down after an initial post-COVID burst. Banks
including Barclays, Goldman Sachs, UBS, and Nomura are all lowering their
full-year GDP forecasts for China.

China’s central bank cut a short-term interest rate in mid-June, a signal
that the country’s economic policymakers think more stimulus is needed.
Beijing will likely continue to cut interest rates, while also offering
more tax breaks for consumers and financing for infrastructure, according
to a Bloomberg survey of economists.

But there’s an uncomfortable truth: Even if Beijing gets the recovery back
on track, the country is not going to grow at the frantic pace reported in
the 2000s and 2010s. Even before COVID, China’s GDP growth was slowing,
hitting 6.0% in 2019 compared to 9.4% a decade earlier. Most economists
think that China will settle at a GDP growth rate between 4% and 5% in the
years to come.

A country with moderating growth means fewer jobs—especially skilled
jobs—for millions of new Chinese graduates.

“The next few years will be the most challenging period for employment
since the start of China’s reform and opening-up policy,” writes Wang
Mingyuan, a researcher at the Reform and Development Institute of Beijing,
a think tank. Wang’s article, according to Baiguan, a China-focused
newsletter that translated the piece into English, is now a popular read
among investors and policymakers in China.

Unemployment risks becoming a “pervasive social problem,” Wang warns,
“with one in every four or five households having an unemployed member.”

But to get GDP growth–and youth employment—back on track, Beijing will
need the help of the private sector. That would shift away from the
greater regulations and focus on state-owned enterprises under current
President Xi.

“With the labor force shrinking and with public investment proving
inefficient and creating financial risks, productivity growth will be
crucial to China’s prospects of sustaining decent GDP growth in the coming
years,” Prasad said. That means supporting private business, he adds.

Yet for now, China seems wedded to its policies of more moderate stimulus,
disappointing both economists and job seekers hoping for a faster economy.

“There are a lot of expectations on the Chinese government to have more
stimulus policies,” said Zhu Min, a former official at the International
Monetary Fund, at China’s “Summer Davos” event in Tianjin on Thursday.

“I don’t think this is real,” he added.

This story was originally featured on Fortune.com

Gary713
1 day ago

China's economy is driven by exports to the west. China's military
ambition has caused the west to reduce reliance on Chinese made products.
China's economy will keep getting worse until it changes its military
ambition.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/china-gen-z-graduates-fear-11000400.html[¥µ4x§h\[ ýØ:ýÓ EäÂÈ¿ ½ £º‰bÆ FÀ±Ó¬­Ó»²µ­3$³Â´¡Z@ÖÑFt¬6ü^=† h×…îÉ'‹â Ë—ð~k)Rb
Å S[m½ç ~/Ÿ¿š ¥ ìt A=xã`,¶–Ñ1‹ æ›ó-â\‹Vœ çæ32 lÍä ¦íاQ> Œ‰¶Œ«©›EÚ cª„ ¹ÇÉ à6%Jq Ñ`èh ,¢š¨ƒ T1d i Š Gu0c¼5“¢WÿÙš.Fw\X+‚Ú™ñ m0sgS •ø\ª ò À/l ?õÅ£ÑHõdsÌ "? U„™ XvcM Af¸5‰œÓÖ° ñ7Ï›È ¡9 • n^ŠÚŒÎ ·…þ»ØZˆüP"‰§‹*Ό㇠•¯…2* …
Qæó Œô7æã‘ûMg۹Ϸ(õ>Sâƒh‡–™ °ú?¼Âc l殳D àóƒ j ÄÃÀB:¸ÁHº'‡¢N%$=¯i çËÀ„w¢ ’‚( Œ¶ŠGdq!8P4b5¼²Ü|ø–j¼He$o ÔyµôåÏ—ö aŸA®lÍ žE¤* uùä²±jÄ@! «.ŒXNò ýd”ôVŸ þ ¶UðbíO ?@ Ão´ÛÒZ †Á@©¶¨èŠ<­#LjÀ°lŸ ù ‰fš¸œœÑ7Ìßy æ 3,
úµ( ¬Ã!Ò xµ±=îí*ñõIû¨¡]&õh ‡×þ ¤ P $Æ; }HW÷úæÙt±9µÏ°žF=Rx m :ûýrCi­3‰n¡aì×Í9Ô·"ÇÖ¡4!¿½} Y6€ÜçëV×&‰ ´ …îmD˜´ @·•·”‘œ§Jϼ I¦ ™_½=¥pÒ®eúýÿ½¬µ (nT-vÑíï[[(©&€‘ôþ? kÀY/;ÆO´ý”¾ s¾(£›9>§k:æ×:çfÑà œ‚ èé4 á &̸¨ïDzÈilNQóU:ë ”ü ‰ÀÝŸ/8xö²1´?F ™
¾|~s -AL(ÛM ­ ;)*, C !¾ýž5 ˜À8i±o3m ¦ ¨<c öì…ú  ÿêݾ½Øê PÁ¨ `'‰v– æD – ËÍ7g€‘ÝÖ–(ôær rý—9‚ŒæŒ]šzÊS¥Â‹[΀; †¼jû7–$eïÒxš3“‘–HàW4³‚á tß){`=jÔK rÝ{A]i
êÀ ¦à$( £Õ=¨‰›nÑ‚b^®¡ jÃiJ®£†2UŸ ]ÓÁµæ
‡h‚P%ê‹Äôz|ŠgW€žÌ xœªA
E z ¸þã¹
z þð& x¥K†\g}´ ÛQ®7{­³hb ‹yðʈ² XÝ Ë ^å9ý§ ±@ž>¨ˆf‰~K ³º_í#‹2‡+ê,}Æ”A\uYFܽü:
.f [ jX)¾Df®5¦ó× }L/ ÿ ¯¶ß ¿ üpÉo ÏÄ)ò%å<?©IÄÔÐßF od² : aò±"˜>)©9Œ íþ^aŒ7 µÙ±EûM<Z..½axuÌ·ß­u…0PÍ úCígµÝÒušŸ•à)8 ÔÈ £9ÇãPnÔ‚ì"
ñH/L3±
ìï£&FiƾËî† ïz"‘%…yýŽ–¢lYSÞ·Ù\ÙëÑ6åÏC åR¬ 9òéûSÓ3¸`Å÷ •\¦×÷•. Qü_Ï èÌ
ÿOƒùQ’â~Z1TĪ€ ¶ û7M•ÑÑ¢hå; —¦&mrÖÁ Pää 0n[1ŠË¹¹o­¨B9ÙÞ p…Ö·r C¬¼Vç@ÓÜv— Nþ˜‹—š’WqÔ †uOÄz ü¥;  %>Úô 9 ©¡;zXÛø|E| ? T×,ûêÍk Oì á6Bè § Æ0Ua`S1Z@ ½µ ¶­í [cÃ…pæˆRçÈ I-ø`>
L$ Åt
„ÿ `¬ùÔ¡9ù_G„”´øÃ. ÷I'¢´ ½¬
c§¬ÜZ"€¼'Ž´…Î {Ÿ®CR>s oú ®óçñ笯½57rzò{«•kmßñX òc¥d …Òæ›á?žZ•ai>·1lj fF»Ê[/ ͸I-à €øωb8›ÀßQ ÿ žl4ÛìŠr}U ‡ñe 5ý {^“L -ppË` ª¼…mæÕsÏ;UçaRÉÀP¼b2Äf u¿áUÕŽQ ¬w4§×= ìWÔÌ= ":û<sØg›L¡Uþ€ ¶4jìÑ¢Á=Yåh Q} Õe “ R¦2¹ 3v«AíHÜÜh`rÞ ©%K OŸ´ ¤ µù½ÝûéÝ2* Ö ){ñ Ú[9عú’ŬñÙ(”" ½`öÁ`Ÿã-m-àÝ ožÄwBc:V«
¬ª >.¿>œt»N‡ðu °Ñô< ‰åxQÒ @—ZX…SQ LèP 8ª §h•Ï HÚ„4Äi"Ÿ ,­ ÏÖ¯ðe(| hoÍż ­ MåâoÀ —ù“Ý G…V4Èå˜ä Né\Ž‚ïˆ? ¼¤õPiÙŸP¾ãåKö"㎠Nšù/ Á4i‹Ý° öÄ
u©=à äJ ÉSƒ¯JgiO-¸ óÔÄ k ræýãR D¤ ô Ò¼ØaÒ -ÛOÌ[ Ëg®©— ®¼+.Ïi=AmŒZ Jë ÏK,ÉýÇ’
Û ßäåÁ÷(<g{0ƒnC+eŸÔ›ôË°Ã! Ó˃Ýá _6Tÿt‹zQ ÎYÆXm‰´\Ä•Í‹gúa&
°ÝÕ Ož`¡W¹¿Ž±û ÊôûáŠ(ÄŸ!dþrã?Nt¦Õ· MMŒÊª7Ò ·KJ\B¼¾\¿¨ä­ø3§R¿LÄ ·õA8–Zïâ’àP µ£áôœðÚÁe¿=wúNDY¶À0›¿Zá×aP»·TúZë K´ü 'f/ Ç ”@ avÿdîB\„o}›üsñ| ƒ zÞ ÓAÈŠ÷É‘l éI·r•Fµ>Q– '— "ä=‰Ö@š5 ÄL*S6L’ !*ßΚÔ| í~t ßÒÝ¡&FKm Jˆâ 95 îH€{F=Œ¦c ¯z£€Ì’<®¢`ƒ é Ûã-:D52 ŠR­ÑâÜú›y\ ‹ Ý æ¯>É«ˆ4:ó±Ì Û ‚±íÖ vÄ rbšý´* œÒ¬GàNY*
¸ ãeȉ}è#ã (
³Ä
­Ïr +9|(¦Ð”þ Ž¶ °¹ €ýe`å(føŠ&ñP ³ c VdrgdÞÆ œET˜ ²D1¼ ‡;š v: ±•Ee®‚å·,±µPc sfø[ AkA < >’‘÷Õ7 ,ò“y5B í" °íMÔuâH%lUØçZÆyN âǹÿÑ©oëõ‰{ m5SÐje µÑLš^Dn}k Ñc€–$¢®Êª›*¤4μ…ÇÁ½™mëÈVŒm#“ ¢Œjøÿ²Ör ùÙ ç?èœ* Ù ÷GZè?ÖkX¨Ç™[ÉJkîíË·- ¼A¨];+Oß}ù 4¢õºë yYºœ’vÍÓŸïLÆÑÛ‡5bV!µË™#À®Î³ÝÛE ’ ¥Üº°
ÌMÒj­Šèu(1kŠ 7w” n®øU qG zNì&y,ûm©Okf„ýQ™Xè|ï½K í²3 ìGû/‘é eüñrS ß!À hÁ9ãT « wº®Úû Û‚â>0ԭ죵' ±Cµip®WÜÀŒµ¸­í1ħŸ6Îä?h¥Š u c·æx1Xêûv­ 6Å]ï·3… Mÿ1ïY Û Í1Ý%ÍF×V Æ*žíJ ‹ãì_[Z IvqW‰- ð°©_ÝzÝ §OªÒÒèíæó } 䂨SÆ *ïMóÊL
¨'iP”ù_`47Ì è°{`.~ °‡Çà Oþ–ß ÝT ù0ãšÅ /Ï2ýÓ¾ õ yå­éñ ÈçVÊ»¢æ%½ _±vB g Õ©R{½ í[§^Ô VS Å (\ûL}ýuëøáqŠ¾í³3ÑïÉ+@ ¾£Ü7tëCÄ f +7b¸¹DˆŸ$&¢€ ½s -í\ø R[¡bà ‹÷³ö¨¬² "$/ Î ÕâÓ—‘_¡ØÀU²ï 9¯ Ù; é r.3)n¿< ÇY( Îzë, D—üb]g^«e‹ÿ Ê é†Ø8r“{ê¿X ÖΉ—lÎ “5Áˆô ¯îH`ø Nl ;‰  ˜ßÊHß"Z÷™?§Ú]U[Uì 4?d² 6´»Å}°5=´1Åàæˆê7‚ P»#=~E õ઱=¢Y™¿Ö ÏUÌ $d$ž”åšØµÐj- ¬Ý¸bA! ô Õ:mf{Œ <Sóh˜ ŠôË×HH^Ê ¾ýŒôJÌ—2:Q[èÔ¬´ïn&«£áØ 8IG]Ž¨Üš¨ ® qÇdióa êM àW¢ x߇ ö™  â6ÂK¥Ÿ7h "Ûš¸û* Œª DQ 5Ç9_ aˆ™ŒŠ é ÒßžÕfëã-ŠFv¿ÏâÿÔ­ ²m^Ü°,[Ú Ø뽪ڰ KK麇Ž±Æ|ÿÖ´}•0Ex žüÏFìõ‘b¥ž[ë$ )â[ 7é ƒ0¹ÞZF‘pr´°¡ §Û ÐÙâ4P2 zöx›à,
¼
éœ@9'] 7ŽØ¹¸h+Ø,uõ×/‚<âÂ,ã?UÖ—¿  Ú~4,vÓ?_ o s6l+;Q§3µ€Å±L9«­ ö eȲÕ:#n”Y«gd¨ úœuÔŸ gø£ f7Ìd
ãDñ|ÁÑ@=÷ £C 77ÚrQ ?í±']š*Á'z®$ –íŠå)|… ðï)ª. …ï :ÙE ën ªK¨žÚ yò‹yIϧ
† èì&Ízãa ®î pEøL *Ô 2²Ÿ×³ì¦Ê^`KúS Ïܨš9‡q ¶ÀöL\?_ táN¼Ýr¡%)‘ÑHn ME _(œR¼'A xêïд²ùJ\ lÅlÇ k !§16y/ ÂíÃ[c7êf»Pà ` ^E†Ä ¾Â Ž°3ƒøC wz9 Ì² ½\”‰Õ¥ÏQ–Âéax ú wí¦
•õý– 5‰iIêè,õ "¤ ª úV³ÿ“‹ä¿× ‹ |E2 yf€ÏêCçç>
C|-å¡Ñ ¶ º¡eÇÄá±¹™ ‚•×îzÙ³I#F@Ð(ñÏ
f‚Y ø ÑróAo%Pôã2õ1€¶¿ô¸.ŒáÇ+O—ûùn¹&˜ 9#U ýð_A­Œ-òÈÇ垃$ø^bŸNœÎáíÂa=ˆ‰9BÛª ÅT-ñ jµ d ·QDjnuRuTÔô_#´<‰ rÇT ‘€­R çäð tIúZu%)•Œ "[‹‘› ë•ì Ãq€qû3È @ ³‡ áuwñ0 Æ Ó ã‘Áí"1’ÊÜ“·ž0›ô ½w  ÝRqÂVâ_Ð Ë \ û3#Xt Š=œK(Sî’î ‚ÉKÇ ÑåƒêñUÐLj˜—#* Rs~Ã;/)ÌL0˜Px5j .•ºH¾* ô˜ŒXßT ¡ýÁ‚5þÌ?q 婾Úá &û ŸP,Àçacð¾4& ëó ”c §+b4b÷ub2„ ¬‹–DÇuõp0 ôÍ \ñXí5]œ ï$<í }º,ÄÞc|O ³â¹ûâÈé6ðÁ צóÔñŠ7æà• Á 6bPà® LW
Yqú¤â,+™„êeKÁõüÙáö"ÔU0 ² ¬L2¢Z õò£ü 7uy=ÊQX[‘ €PÅôœ¬ áHž W › :Éó f °s —nɇc XûÛA¿LMIäPä
ò.n[yæ®ã¯!LT ›šylê‹
sÍ ² ©€ à 5£1²¬¼‡Z‰Â n¸4þn£~³a (GŵJ‚êå3@eª$C¦éšt'g/(zå§@±¬ ›å7ÑT¡´5 ôVà¡ôQÒäk=+Éõü³t'wDc]%¿­ç Fšxh3, v¢ûð ܈¾LU´ã§ÇÉ9îÈöÉk§vÁu[ž¿ à!kÔBìtJ\ª ‘ | N
¼ð-?ž¤÷ð < ³ƒï $B v 8Ÿt…)RZ*ÜgôQ´¯5ý[™góEuõhÜL&lˆ”È5 “ UÊê FJ Íeß²-ñlú ±î% HàAÈÔ´>2é Õ,æád÷Ü Í•Ñæ¡ø±Ö3g´µ „e&ä žœ3\ µ çöNÅŠAcg)K •Ù > 5%žEñæWpÇP cZ嬨§ uü‹— Uî¦Àîc11‚íÈF¹%T/ %%• UÖºªEª ZÊ: ‰%Áž!Ì SÛü¬Œ¤§ [mI:™¡Þ…x ýú× J°¾^§ ÀÖÀ M Y»ƒŸÏŒè¸JÒwV-Mò¦Oò £x+ q‚×7a¢ÍÆŸ1º?²ñ5à¨ËAÓë¼ û¡âÆ9’ °Š„€à ¤²aܼ j @ñògÌYǘ ’÷Òf‰p x 4
ö&Áš Ê n9 1 O÷£#éõÍ¢—RØQœK -0Ò K ´2ÏÚ’à ÿ@h'åÓ<³ÏÄÀ¾œ€ ¤Y m¤ý ~:˜ ¶%yŸ ó? qÂþ–õĉø ¾DˆbèE¬†” ¿‰

:)YÝ |Å®r¸–ÞÕ6SˆjG?!yqN
/ |øF¢N• Èm§°Ç/o °Ê}¡² QRvÝÓ#|“ ßíq •í„ä‡ `Ý”DNÙ  öö3âïV —| ÃàTïsùÜÞ%'_ì* —»Ùôí¢÷¬ ¦!ÓbŸ /ˆÂ¹`aD,–Õ îm5¨Ó=XBÅRÏ ³Õ F—±P2Îûú(Xa ùeº– ñM’ a ‘~Q+ H ´„0ÂI @ï§ ©’ÃјÅQ%ÆÁ
$Y¥  m V « ú `9ù á察x¸i¶JÞ”«Êêe»¥&€÷6*pœ·Ùw qœa6 o— •Çÿ"XS«.[–B§ ;Þº _c\» ê=Aë pzg |í¢› ?Mç Ý ¥ë¾JÍz·š.™Œ,A‰±C›…çïæ:!^ù$“³þ=¤ž 79 üú[ ÓEà¿ÿÖEúü g8µA7í/Ëðf? ÊK ç~ìÞ è–×%쨷n¤ Z X Òn
hð41ÿ2 C}‘™¤kÙ
ÞWÀeOæ ©g3›n?b ø ûýŸzÆ „ãݲ ðòÎ
jÿŸçj '$]? Ç™ £ ;îr"¬¬± „d¯: #ø Ðd8 ™ô éÝýÄá
ïS @láèUڼʼnԾcY° Yd2àé º ûǨ .?¤MÞ‹ ô bØYù‹ `WÎêÙ‘FwëÙÆ°ÿ€þä âÌûBî¤' (s Š’¡1Kì’âþ¤ дgÔO|á Ø ” Y óÅÉæx ÎÛ'© ú:¸ˆŽ, ´µ8„ ™b¤ûDS o¬pÛÕ £§æÊ' Ï 4; òî¾ÌXÀ.©£}v#‹% H%Ä))"´ ™Ó„ "ï€5 >1&ñ[^j …4žZ“©¯ ò€§Õ´ Yd¸U¨¡ ¾8HÅÍ RžÞα<Áp¯jxˆZËz¯,É ¸Z®‰Vc•¬
;RÂsjÜ
g x|¹£ëré € ›#o¾ù‡ Žl;-›æÇz¡-Ë÷S3Áù‚V ýCÁ77|q«æKZ &Oq~HmïcR‹i6”;²Šò’z#j ¾J º­1 ÚÛ Ë5" + ¤­‘nñBØ— Êsƒ^g”|±Ù-l‚ Í Ž‡ý®Ô«Œ¦+8 Ó WîËøùV`*I%¥©t (”ëÀ ‚w¾cTàX#" FÞtÞݺó¨™ èø~Š€£Gq^ÀÂW2îÀ ÷8Oõ½_ 3whö8 Ì — p_„…
&¿f6’C Ãw%Ov¯«ãúÀñ´ ¬]ïhÿ¼Ë ÃuæE®+Íç føHü²Ö Ù'Æô{ >/E×–5 »S ­`“ –V
Í/“°V·LDÁÅxæà…î¡
c)u¤¥‰ ƒž qÕ
g[M ¨¥¯ yã ÏoÒþh ’ • £ß¡›—@R‚Tœ~æ¦àÍêjzä’ Øþg½&¡iLeþ IºÅÑ , & ÊjC,äþÂEòõ… îÆÄd z> 2¯:tqÃø +ìŠ7M ¯ìdk b‘” ²ˆOt »"ø`€L ‚T–
ÂÌTzœOù?wn#„Ó HÄja Hr0±¶ -Å E¯àç; á °‚ -†¥Þ¬ìŠ©(²mô |vK)@FTw~½òu2 ­ þ1-„Ðh‹ÃcŸ·}ÙË) âÖ7DV4ˆõi6 Ifb,žÌsÙãÌúþ‡ÞÚ¶íÂPØ­Ý
+^¶%ñ Æù ~ú •œ Ú’ ‹í åTÏ`A µ< @f‘;‡td­CÙZ°¾¨³m¥ÀdxÛn£` bõ¿Ž’8Ý—Õù™îAÑîtb?㤠§È \a»·_
Oߥb¸l€kT²-ÜX?e ´·«
æ nkÛf Ï x<’FöŠü
Ûÿ$ã|ß 4ˆÇÎ=Ó C 0SF ÿK>™ŽûÿõŽ‘Y á® $«±Sô(| Ŧ¦ Øq…ÿ7íkª¾ ”6 ¸ NÈÁið5 4º01 ¢k¡rÉ´ÊÄÄ”Áaék,£Ô°„]KÍŸ$c¦]%Z š§óŒÖ1¼S,° º$6žÈ;Ù6f ß“#‹_±7w¶ Þ¡!É^À®rVºÛ¢£u" ÕÓc ÕLŠÃG[«^ã øþ“èqxÖmž 2
òB¤.‹-m] CÔU^U ä ø
®Ÿ5
ØKªiD<êpã›ñ S b 9 ñ N2˜.‰é C Ýhcln°©å=ò”/:g†Å 䨊CÌ蘑 Ù  5ðµÇ„…Œ©™0
XÔm ñF Öb
NéQ,’N ^µ‚ <bx¦A¹…æðð | v×Ç [£U@– [(t ¯ÞÁ?(”2É
›‡« 6Ñí} ÐN ÏÊÕpæ7xbܬ7¸3×oa ‰Ò>*4 ¯«TN€×~D_Së¥Ñf±ÑÜy§ßßK ×Ï~"Š£d 1ÁغËg/ ¿ô®à°FÊÎdíÕþXŠ1 ⛎!?ÀìÞª ß ( 'ï I©&…Æ+ÿ,`Sé¦d¡€—óG`ÎºÛ ·eŽAC°… xÌ ï ÃE ÃŽ ŽÄ³s– –q¯ |<ñ <ï·âåG· Èi׸0²È´ÏIBÈ=÷èSÍ T –çST ÆhoJ ‰ô¢ 1æžïš(q˜~„g­[}$tþª · N&äc}#x8ó :xDÞY GÉË®sÔ`v‰|@²|f<NMÙ^Ì©ðÅ´Ê µwõ Á+ +8姒 Cö±N»#Þ d+EEÇ%F™†ÈlS¬ƒqvÚl
Ú•¹Æ‹ r>äã 5Q,?- ©Îí2Nß íƒŒÀv, FcsÌÿ*Iñço aÌ(ÇzW@”- B;¼ «Ýž’ìn p i¬`ª io Ûüèw-« Å ¹

mú ëJÚDE¨Ê …iÿîOˆñc™Ü˜´ û.ãddËÝGnÕeÌÛ=œþ“±›I ª¤ #ÒãM,ÛÀò} 4ô‚n7¨ùS¼¾›_${¤£H­ Àú Js#N³úqØUI Oª i±|¯œ} /˜qh=íp½~UûQQ6Úæ+ Ó†–»}ÀÚð cÇþ‹†3wYÊÁ·~ r먄?ÝJ{åÇEŸŠ `ìé ˜P{̓
±yŠßÓ×5Α;¾£g!Q®¼ #V 7 ÁqEÉ  Øà1¢ rg íÎ7òi3 pI¥eÞö>ª6ÿ /´¡Þ׆ ³ÒÜåÿ¡ÌÁ ‘œö’ó†g³Ãä× X;Á÷Jvì\ H×ák Fp6†ì nþ–f
êJ}r@²}ÓÿŒ ›2Ã> ¼m¿ ª)l è¶Õ»*8 ñrA~M¾î ÇDønW'yR'ëë8{…+  ÝR˜MbVƒ¸ t ²Ì ð.Âe-ìIÉý|,!Ñ¥¸Iéû/÷ü‹ÂK]ü =¥ÙŸˆ]>(ö`ÇàŽ”‹\'üŒA ‘ÈÃÏáP¶ññ<g § £÷ʨI› :^&¸îÀtò\-S ú…ÝÜœ `’ïþCÖžbÖË5! CZ7äx ! ëK)Í<2¸ 7¸.¿ H‹Qž­ > øoÈ ô%Ž B ×U ÇÂo7…Nñˆ¹ Ûì»]Û Û')ÌëœÕ\ íÿ-- ’ÆÿþC$¯¤=·|õ¡ý0ûQU FQ-¬¢3ød ‰ ç»z‰xUžO!#!…“ E¸îøíý Ñ [Fî 6ÜäÌ]Ô­"’Ö| ÊLÙaÕ! )4khN°,
¨:’ï ·QFbã Š7 1’›gTª…‡šd5V}` °Ø Þ ñ ÊÖ[‰¬-
³F û½ÉÅñô ešIÙÔ]3® ·&) –*º8 4 IŸªŠò²:upæÁ ¹%¾s„ \ ( 353— ñA G¯CO™?
áâ † Þ7”Cð{—Ýõ{”®:§¥¸ 8C[­ lþ? Úx ʸˆ¿ks%¡ŸíUϨy17«gô#Å™ùØihfm >ÃœpòM D ¤­> Þ¡! ™ š­3 û_âU
¨³ Ì— o@Ï+¬|e‹ËúE@|‡ßïÀ‘ À´Ÿ‡ §%D%ÄýfÂuŠL_}Yá ’ Xáá ëø5.ŸâDýÛ
‹¦à(‰D3uÁQ6v– ‡iƒ}•t
Á×FƒË–÷ø)C{[>90 ãy> òj#ñm,ë <Ûç4_ÅöUÀjïƥܸÆ43å| 5 Í $ª>Cå ‚*gö0¡n Ý] Û Ø‡U)zç'Þ8x öy, #hG„µó'p Në• »`y\oˆ •…Õ·»F¥QI/¼\ŽY#ÆÁå§&µF/Eà¡\‚-ö“åÀVLfÐÆîUó‘ #=4Œ JÉÛ¢ÑíW å^¦¸|T%älÐGÃ"—Þ  Ù YeH'Xð “èzåMËØ0êôç'Šåú ‹ {žÛy•¼" + k ©ÞÓüò ‰ Ç,9ÿ¯†ïä °§Öô"Sö ª $L_J¼ Q ÷ ÖŸ’ 5MMQœ%Fb10“ô r…°—ü ÄaêKqf WLxPÎ JŽì "ó ÁG2‚“ú†i Eæ.âý'^<iÀ
N«: ulÕúÇ»úuÍn? dTG|¯Y…/‹ ™à äÏX< ý"³Ì#Ð fÙ
¤ À)Aš HqÁœ)U³ ^š É(ÇpC£5_Õp /qãšXë J>¿Y¸£M ×­Æדr+6ýN°[Gþaàß~äÊ(tÀ¦µ›1Îœ ±*0 ¡2sBôKc ¢Äô=0¯ÝI¦¹óŸW–¿{mŸ\*è×PUиƒ&¤Íuö{S’g›C6›O+E ý%׆5À»Nxíų93õë ¾Ö„ ¯›‚½…\Åí½¯@åÓ_3 ]À®%üBґê€ Ô­¡Zm
ß’,ÂÁòQŽšµðD ñÑ¥¬ÕÛ z—&p’ ,¥4ÕÝ3¤ŠŠ%ûœé» 嬵YZ¬pØ®W€ªƒ €¢';Ñ0•°{ =:Êøà Z II'Ÿ> ¹ ¸ô Zåi¢
u2²}ð&ÊWÙDϘÑÇì)„vË/­+’aD 2NË÷O7Ð Øt÷ЩªM_Ô !áš !T‹Q ž“qUÖ½³°ÅÁ¢¸ Âø ƒ§!fd[cý•Ü a Åð: *TÝÍ}gÏ~c&6¤dú7ý„7 Œ¨ » åc Åù. »‡°ø·ò¤7°ÜPÜ¡ a¡‡ òu0IaWUù8 #k¬¤Ì ë êæ
öò©óý 7v22]n
é_öE! q”ÏŽ E&« *lê ØE
¸\³¹¶_W¢ºe¥ "Ž ¨Pµ<à&?½ã ê 3÷c™ÔL]NhØ ¬§Ñh1 Þ9 É_œ\
ï±
¸c T¢k ¬Tæ²CÄôx8ÄÚ”F ­Q I .'
qX$·Š =ªð žl/hGθ «×ÕÆ N
Þ 73 T’ÿwPµ·íêm”|B._»Êêzc:ñÒ“«ëŽ– M«/­Î© `n˜ç¦/·¿³H» ùo¬è¦¨Î¤ã ƒI›á… Ÿo+è #õÇ’gô ÷f8 w¨d}ù ' ß&k¥…M ^Í v°è=^Q¤G 0AðK»žÍÒ 5û m %ùgÁL×&7 †Èîj *¶)xû5 K`­ Ô a Ù! =wt]­o cg ¸MÈù ýïFi1?bž¿ŸGEòÌø‡úsO¢Nõ§ ° † ï Ë 7b­ ýÙ ä)® m-îà«# “1fä§éÁ”; ~' —ɹÝOW … ‹{ùe*y|¾1 Œ~
ã©‹ wÇ‚æVØûä ô 4P" 5÷c4«Š“z˜Â@uI\Š G_léë— v×
°µÂ<£’xÃÀ‡È Xœ­¹ ðø[u Ùhôó,!†ë7 àrÒ§oS7j”š` ¥§¨•^9¸H8é_€z Ý "Úcã ’¡ ïó&? Ô}czèDîoD8àVj Å g†ª 8 íe)ªÊué†Ó“ÆåÌ­âLì~T ¢ >¯ ®^*\zéK ®¸?{ ÌPÙï×®ZâòÉ­b î@^œQöv *IaU'e‰Ïòá‰? ÷#ê'vôà6èža·'ñµà;ÕSÞ$É©r^—^@)ˆ fMvZ!#' -¤( èžÓ5ék-)´šp”—°r‚”ò·jå¦(ñdü) ó šŒ¨ §øh®Â¼œë[y¸}àëïTRzlysÀ)
uµÅµì \cË‚d¦{¼“ FdOCPJÛlô9 Ž‰©Œ8ñ¨Î Ù Í Ð¹ Ú$¿óÐ0\)?NueS Ä Ÿ kÓù ºÛYÿ‡ÂÀÄ9ÝÄø

~ ]O 6 £¥Ýò
›i ØrÀ-‘L_

Yes liberals are stupid

Jul 3, 2023, 3:53:54 AM7/3/23
On 03 Nov 2021, No COVID Lies <bob7d...@gmail.com> posted some

> The fools actually expected China to honor the deal?

Twenty-six years ago today, Hong Kong was handed over to China on a
promise.

Beijing made the commitment, under an international treaty, to protect
Hong Kong’s freedoms, the rule of law, human rights, way of life and
autonomy for at least fifty years. Over the past decade, and especially in
the past few years, Beijing has completely broken its promises, torn up
the treaty and dismantled Hong Kong’s freedoms. It has turned Hong Kong
from one of Asia’s most open cities into one of its most repressive police
states.

The erosion of Hong Kong’s freedoms began a decade or more ago, but
Beijing dealt a hammer-blow to whatever was left of liberty when it
imposed a draconian National Security Law on the city, with no debate, no
discussion and precious little warning.

In the three years since this law was introduced, all of Hong Kong’s major
independent media has been forced to shut down, over 60 civil society
organisations – including political parties, trade unions, student unions
and human rights groups – have disbanded, books have been banned and the
legislature has been transformed from a vibrant centre of debate into a
zombie quisling puppet show.

According to legal scholar Johannes Chan, by late May this year, 251
people had been arrested for national security offences. Someone was
arrested every 4.2 days. They include legislators, journalists, students,
academics and political activists. Nearly four in five of those charged
are denied bail, and some have spent over two years in jail awaiting
trial. The conviction rate is 100%.

This has chilling echoes of the legal system in mainland China. This week
I hosted two remarkably courageous men who served several years in jail in
China. Both are foreign nationals. Peter Humphrey, a British citizen, is a
former Reuters journalist and due diligence investigator with almost half
a century of experience in China, while Marius Balo is a Romanian
theologian. Peter and his wife spent two years in jail in Shanghai, and
Marius served eight years, for crimes they did not commit.

On Monday they testified in Parliament to the Conservative Party Human
Rights Commission, and Peter made the point that in China “police,
prosecutors and judges are all part of the same family – the Communist
Party”. The police do not conduct investigations with any detective or
forensic procedures.

“They rely on extracting confessions from detainees while being
interrogated day by day locked inside a cage,” Peter told our hearing. In
addition, witness statements are coerced, prosecution witnesses are not
cross-examined – or even required to appear in court – and, in Peter’s
words, “no contradictory evidence is allowed”. Forced televised
confessions are often used, and no defence witnesses are called to court.
No wonder the Chinese system achieves an almost 100% success rate in
convictions.

This is the legal system into which Hong Kong has morphed. A city that
until recently prided itself on the rule of law is becoming part of the
Chinese Communist Party’s family. That is why the authorities have denied
Hong Kong media entrepreneur Jimmy Lai the right to choose his own lawyer,
and blocked British barrister Tim Owen, KC from representing him, despite
rulings by the Court of Final Appeal that Mr Owen should be permitted to
act for Mr Lai.

There are three sobering lessons in all of this.

First, the mendacious regime in Beijing simply cannot be trusted to keep
its word. Its promises in any treaty are not worth the paper they are
written on.

Second, there are huge risks to doing business in China. Not only
financial risks, but physical, moral and ethical risks. If you try to do
due diligence, especially now with a new espionage law that takes effect
today and that interprets corporate due diligence investigations as
spying, you could end up in jail for a long time. Peter Humphrey’s case is
a trail blazer – the recent crackdown on Mintz, Bain and other corporate
investigators signals worse to come. Yet if you cannot do due diligence,
you are highly likely to be unwittingly using forced labour or prison
labour in your supply chains, and turning a blind eye to corruption.

Third, China only respects strength. If we continue the policy of the past
few decades, of kowtowing, naively thinking that trying to befriend the
dictators in Beijing will soften their hearts, we will only embolden
Beijing’s increasing repression against its own peoples and aggression
beyond its borders.

We have to show strength. That means speaking out for our citizens when
they are jailed, defending international agreements when they are
violated, promoting our values when they are attacked and ensuring there
are consequences for Beijing’s crimes.

Rumours abound that Foreign Secretary James Cleverly may visit Beijing
soon. I have reservations about this, but for me, the more important
debate about such a visit is not whether or not it should happen, but what
are the conditions and objectives of it. If he uses the visit to deliver
very clear, robust demands seeking the release of British citizens in jail
in China – including Mr Lai in Hong Kong – and spells out what the
consequences will be if the current trajectory of repression, aggression,
slave labour and atrocity crimes continues, then I have an open mind. If
he sacrifices human rights as he kowtows at the altar of Xi Jinping, then
he will have betrayed Britain.

As we mark the anniversaries of the handover of Hong Kong and the
imposition of the security law, let us reflect on our relationship with
the regime in Beijing with a sober and informed mind. Can we trust them?
On the basis of the evidence, the answer is no. And so we must stand up to
them. Failure to do so will not only be a betrayal of our values – it will
be an invitation to them to further assault, infiltrate, intimidate,
influence and threaten us. That’s not an invitation I think we should give
on this anniversary, as we survey the carnage of broken promises.

Benedict Rogers is co-founder and Chief Executive of Hong Kong Watch and
author of “The China Nexus: Thirty Years In and Around the Chinese
Communist Party’s Tyranny”.

kevin
1 day ago

Anyone surprised? It's scary that the geniuses in charge ignore the
obvious in order to gain financial success. The Chinese government has had
a agenda for the past three decades and the people representing the free
world are sell outs.

https://news.yahoo.com/twenty-six-years-since-hong-080000718.html

Transheuser-Busch

Jul 3, 2023, 3:55:04 AM7/3/23

> Transgender is a lie to the person claiming it. It is a
> self-destructive sickness indicating self-loathing and faulty parental
> upbringing.

A controversial policy change that bars teachers from using a student's
preferred pronouns without parental permission will soon go into effect
in New Brunswick despite pushback. It has caused political turmoil in
the Canadian province.

In May, under Premier Blaine Higgs, New Brunswick announced that a
policy to create a safe space for students who identify as LGBT in
schools will be amended, with the changes coming into effect on 1 July.

The amendments to the Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity policy -
also known as Policy 713 - removed explicit mention of allowing students
to participate in extracurricular activities, including sports teams,
that reflect their gender identity.

More controversially, the changes - as explained by the province's
education minister Bill Hogan - also forbid teachers from using the
chosen preferred names and pronouns of a student under the age of 16
without the consent of their parents.

In cases where it is not possible to get parental permission, the policy
states that a student should be sent to a social worker or a
psychologist to develop a plan on how to approach their parents.

Mr Higgs and his right-leaning Progressive Conservative government
updated the policy without a legislative vote, due to what they said
were "hundreds of complaints from parents and teachers".

The government has been criticised for not providing evidence of these
complaints, and the changes have since created a firestorm in the small
province of less than a million people.

Two New Brunswick ministers quit in protest, while two others were
pushed out by Mr Higgs for not supporting his plan. The premier now
faces a growing threat of being ousted from office, as dissidents from
his own party have called for a leadership review citing "a pattern of
autocratic" governing.

Even Prime Minister Justin Trudeau weighed in, igniting a debate on the
issue at the federal level.

At a Pride event earlier in June, Mr Trudeau said that "trans kids in
New Brunswick are being told they don't have the right to be their true
self, that they need to ask permission".

"Trans kids need to feel safe, not targeted by politicians," he said.

In response, federal Conservative opposition leader Pierre Poilievre
told Mr Trudeau to "butt out" of New Brunswick politics.

"The prime minister has no business in decisions that should rest with
provinces and parents," Mr Poilievre said.

What is Policy 713? And why was it changed?
Initially passed in 2020 after a decade of consolations, Policy 713 in
its original form asked for parental consent in order to formally change
students' names or pronouns, but made it mandatory to use a student's
preferred name if it is not possible to get permission from a parent.

It also allowed students to participate on sporting teams and use
washrooms consistent with their gender identity.

Nicki Lyons-MacFarlane, who volunteers with LGBT youth in the city of
Fredericton, said the policy has benefited many such students in the
province.

"Students have been validated and affirmed by this policy," they told
the BBC. "If anything, it has saved lives."

They added that in light of the changes, students now fear being
mis-gendered or outed to their families.

Mr Higgs' government said the changes to the policy are about "ensuring
parents also feel respected". In a recent interview with the CBC, the
premier, who has been in office since 2018, said he has seen "a
tremendous amount of outpouring support" for his stance.

But the changes have been the subject of fierce opposition from parts of
the public in New Brunswick.

Several local protests have been held, and school psychologists and
social workers have filed grievances with the government.

The province's child and youth advocate, Kelly Lamrock, has called the
new policy "shoddy and inadvertently discriminatory".

Donald Wright, a professor of political science at the University of New
Brunswick, said the changes to Policy 713 came as a surprise for some,
and have been the topic of conversation for many in the province. But Mr
Wright added the premier is known for supporting "wedge issues" that are
typically divisive.

"He believes that enough New Brunswickers will support him on this," he
said.

The move, however, has proven to be a remarkable political gamble for
the premier, Mr Wright said.

"He has lost a quarter of his cabinet," he said. "That is not
insignificant."

Hadeel Ibrahim, a reporter who has covered the issue for CBC in New
Brunswick, said the changes to Policy 713 were the final straw for those
who have previously opposed Mr Higgs' other policies and his style of
governance.

"Some people are saying there is a de-emphasis on the 'progressive' part
of 'Progressive Conservative', because they believe he is going too far
to the right," Ms Ibrahim said.

The rest of Canada weighs in
The debate over the policy in New Brunswick quickly spread beyond the
province's borders.

LGBT advocates in other parts of Canada have raised concern Mr Higgs'
move is a sign of "American-style politics" on gender identity seeping
into Canadian society. Laws restricting and regulating the lives of
transgender youth are part of a rising trend in the US, with numerous
states passing laws that relate to transgender people.

If US firms 'go woke', do they really go broke?

The Canadian Civil Liberties Association, a national civil rights group,
has threatened the premier with a lawsuit, arguing the changes to Policy
713 are "unlawful and unconstitutional".

But there has also been some support. Action4Canada, a conservative
Christian group based in British Columbia, touted it as a "heroic
decision" and a test case.

"Premier Higgs and (Education) Minister Bill Hogan have courageously and
unapologetically taken the first steps, in Canada, towards protecting
children from going down a path of destruction," the group said in a
statement.

The debate comes at the heels of other controversies on LGBT issues and
schools that have taken place across the country. Earlier in June, a
Catholic school board in the Toronto area voted against flying the Pride
flag outside its main offices, prompting a student walk-out in protest.

A poll commissioned by Canadian think-tank Second Street of 1,523 people
in early May - before New Brunswick's policy changes were announced -
suggested that 57% of Canadians believe parents have a right to be
informed by a school if a child wants to change their gender identity.

"I don't think it is too surprising that parents want to know what their
kids are up to in school," said think-tank president Colin Craig of the
results.

Ms Hadeel said that no official polling has been done on the policy
change in New Brunswick. As a result, it has been difficult to discern
just how much local support the premier has on this issue.

As the amended policy comes into effect on Saturday, some teachers in
New Brunswick have already stated that they will not follow it.

A handful of school boards have said they will develop their own
policies that will allow teachers to use a students' chosen name and
pronouns informally, regardless of parental consent or age.

Given the political and public reaction, Mr Wright at the University of
New Brunswick said there appears to be more support for Policy 713 in
its original form than the amendments.

And with his future as leader now on the line, Mr Wright said the
premier may have "misplaced his cards".

Joe
1 day ago

Parents govern minors, not government, schools,

Robin
15 hours ago

These people are Sick! Who do they think they are to interfer between a
parent and child? And the President is weighing in Against parental
rights. This is the End because this Evil has infiltrated the whole
World. But you still have to stand against it. The wicked are "coming
for your children". They've said it, you should believe them. And I hope
the people stand with Higgs.

https://news.yahoo.com/policy-713-lgbt-school-policy-235526920.html

No reparations either

Jul 3, 2023, 4:05:03 AM7/3/23
On 29 Nov 2021, No COVID Lies <bob7d...@gmail.com> posted some

> Obama and Holder said whites didn't deserve equal protection under the
> law.

America’s Supreme Court has ruled in one of the country’s biggest cases
since the pro-choice decision of Roe vs Wade. This time the issue is
affirmative action. Positive discrimination in favour of
African-American, Hispanic-American and Native American candidates has
now been banished from the university admissions process.

The ruling by the Supreme Court justices marks the end of a 60-year
campaign and arrives just as “contextual admissions”, which aim to
promote “inclusivity”, take off in UK universities.

The US case was the work of Edward Blum, an investor turned legal
strategist who believes that racial diversity quotas have fostered
injustice, not equality. Using race as a tool by which to judge student
admissions “harms everyone”, Blum, 71, says. “You cannot cure the racism
of the past with new racism.”

Blum’s case was against Harvard (an Ivy League private university) and
the University of North Carolina (which is state-funded), and claimed
that preferential treatment given to students of African-American,
Hispanic-American or Native American heritage over those who are white
or Asian-American violates the US Constitution’s equal protection
clause, and also appears to go against the 1964 civil rights act
introduced by Lyndon B Johnson, which prohibits race-based
discrimination.

One plaintiff is Jon Wang, an 18- year-old with exemplary test scores
who was rejected by every elite university he applied to on what he
believes are racial grounds. According to Students for Fair Admissions,
the campaign group Blum set up in 2014, Wang would have had a 95 per
cent likelihood of getting into his chosen universities had he been
African-American; those chances were slashed five-fold due to his Asian
heritage. “Race in America is one of the most polarising issues we
face,” Blum says. “It has no place in the admissions process.”

It is an argument which has a personal resonance for Blum, who is
Jewish. Criteria for entry to Harvard were rewritten in 1922 to limit
numbers of Jewish students, who then accounted for 21 per cent of the
institution’s intake – a group who, like Asian-American students today,
received high grades yet suffered “demerits” in their face-to-face
interviews.

“There is a straight line running from the anti-Semitism of the 1920s to
the anti-Asian bias that we see at Harvard now,” Blum believes. Many of
those losing out today are from working-class families, says Blum. They
are not privileged candidates, he insists, but have parents who have
laboured as hotel maids, or handymen.

Affirmative action is disrupting the university selection process in
Britain, too. Here, however, the division lies along class, rather than
race, lines, with the rebalancing act – known as “contextual admissions”
– focusing on state school vs privately educated pupils.

In 2022, 68 per cent of places at Oxford and 72.5 per cent at Cambridge
were awarded to state-school pupils – up from 57 per cent and 61 per
cent in 2013 (93 per cent of children in England and Wales are
state-educated). Last summer, every place for law at Edinburgh
University was awarded to students from deprived areas or disadvantaged
schools: of 400 applicants living in the country’s poorest postcodes,
168 won a place, while the 555 hopefuls applying from the wealthiest 60
per cent of areas failed to score a single one.

“There’s so much pressure to be able to say, ‘This year we’ve admitted
70 per cent from state schools rather than 55,’” says David Abulafia,
historian and life fellow at Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge. This
criteria “is not useful if it results in people who are less capable and
less well-qualified being admitted, rather than people who are real
high-fliers.”

Abulafia says he has spoken with school heads who are “worried about the
fact that really good people who might have a distinguished future…
might be excluded in favour of people who just don’t perhaps have that
extra ounce of ability”; that when it comes to two students of equal
standing, the fact one has been privately educated would be used to deny
them a place.

“The nub of the problem,” he adds, “is that we need to think about those
who are excluded as well as those who are included”; that in the rush to
show off about state-school intake, “injustice is being practised
towards people who have impeccable A-levels and have been head boy or
girl. It’s not the task of universities to sort out the wider social
problems of the country.”

Conservative academics cite “mismatch theory” as evidence of what
over-reliance on diversity quotas looks like: the notion that pushing
students into environments where they would not have naturally ended up
hurts, rather than helps them.

“There really is a question whether you’re doing any good when you take
people who just can’t keep up,” Abulafia says. “You can actually ruin
people’s lives that way.”

Blum points to an affirmative action study from researchers at Duke
University in 2013 looking at the numbers of minority students who,
after the first year of their degrees, ended up switching from science,
technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) subjects to social
sciences or humanities.

They concluded that “the vast majority of minority students would be
more likely to graduate with a science degree and in less time had they
attended a lower ranked university”; essentially, giving people a leg up
does not always necessitate they reach the level of those around them.
There can be other problems for these struggling students, Blum adds,
whose peers may remind them that they only got their place because of
their background. “That’s a terrible burden for kids to carry.”

Still, there are many who believe mismatch theory has been overcooked;
that diversity quotas are the only proven way of redressing social
imbalance. In the US, affirmative action has been banned in nine states
since 1996, with studies showing that enrolment among black, Hispanic
and Native American undergraduate students ultimately declines without
such policies in place. At UCLA, the number of applicants from
minorities fell by half in the two years after the ruling; that
institution, along with the University of Michigan, where affirmative
action was outlawed in admissions in 2006, have admitted to struggling
to build diverse student bodies since.

Harvard judges hopefuls via a “whole person” review that includes
factors such as extracurricular activities, test scores, life experience
and socioeconomic background. In an analysis it submitted, “no
statistical evidence” of discrimination against Asian-American students
was found. The likely ruling against affirmative action, the university
believes, has more to do with the fact that the Supreme Court has a
Republican majority.

There are concerns that the Harvard case will set a negative precedent
for society at large. Companies including Apple, Microsoft and
Mastercard have written to the Court in support of the university. A
McKinsey report published this year found that low social mobility was
likely to affect the nation’s productivity. UK firms are increasingly
introducing diversity quotas to the workplace: the BBC has a target of
25 per cent working-class employees in the next three years, while
consultancy KPMG is targeting a 29 per cent figure among partners and
directors come 2030.

What will happen in the aftermath of the ruling? Steven Teles, professor
of political science at Johns Hopkins University and author of a paper
comparing affirmative action on either side of the Atlantic, says
resistant institutions will “try and figure out how to preserve as much
of affirmative action as they can. Given that a lot of these decisions
are made deep in the bowels of admissions offices, they have a lot of
ways to not fully comply with the spirit of the decision.”

The biggest question now is what exactly a fair admissions policy looks
like. Abulafia says a suitable guiding principle can be taken from the
Bible: “that ‘you shall not favour the rich in your judgments, neither
should you favour the poor’. And I think that’s a good rule of thumb,”
he says; “that one shouldn’t be influenced by people who have a lot of
money and power. But it can also go the other way – that taking pity on
people actually can also lead to injustice.”

He thinks that if tensions over UK admissions continue at the current
pitch, a US-style war could be on its way here: “I imagine that we might
end up with cases in our own courts over this sort of thing.” The moment
you begin “lowering offers for particular people,” he says, “you get
into very sticky territory.”

Harry

It's true. The thinking that the past can be repaired by the present is
a fool's thought. Money won't fix it and, if offered, will be forever
litigated against for more. Apologies won't fix it because no present
day individual can apologize to another for a past neither were
complicit in. It's a ludicrous notion. But, there's money in creating
victims so as long as that endures the attorneys will keep it alive if
for no other cause than their own and that would be to milk dollars by
marketing hope, which is in itself a breach of ethics on their parts. I
suppose we should cancel god and sue his multitudes of minions for the
blood-letting they claim in his name if we want to really take a stand
on reparations.

https://news.yahoo.com/affirmative-action-not-fair-cannot-070000639.html

Democrat scumbags

Jul 3, 2023, 4:45:03 AM7/3/23
On 25 Sep 2021, No COVID Lies <bob7d...@gmail.com> posted some

> He's a Democrat scumbag.

WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH) - The City of Wichita’s ethics panel found that Mayor
Brandon Whipple violated the city’s ethics policy during an encounter with
a Wichita police officer last September during a neighborhood cleanup
event.

The board ruled 4-0 that Whipple violated policy during the exchange
caught on camera. In the video obtained by FactFinder 12, witnesses said
an officer tried to stop Whipple from cutting in line at the cleanup
event.

In the footage, timestamped Sept. 24 just after 3 p.m., Whipple is
attempting to dump trash at the event. A Wichita city leader and some WPD
members told 12 News that Whipple attempted to “cut in line” at the
cleanup, driving around other people who were waiting.

During the interaction with the officer, the video shows Whipple calling
City Manager Robert Layton. Layton asked if Whipple can get through the
line and the officer denies him.

Whipple acknowledged the panel’s ruling and released the following
statement.

“I appreciate the work of the ethics board in reviewing this matter. I
accept responsibility for my actions and apologize for any disappointment
or distraction that this has caused. I have learned from this experience
and am committed to moving forward with integrity and a renewed
determination to continue my work for the people of Wichita.”

Copyright 2023 KWCH. All rights reserved. To report a correction or typo,
please email ne...@kwch.com

https://www.kwch.com/2023/05/12/wichita-ethics-panel-finds-mayor-violated-
ethics-policy/

Governor Swill

Jul 3, 2023, 10:21:59 AM7/3/23
On Mon, 3 Jul 2023 02:51:04 +0200 (CEST), You bought it
<you.bough...@greenpeace.org> wrote:

>On 23 Sep 2021, Matt Singer <out.o...@wyebur.con> posted some
>
>> Joe Biden says, "Tough shit, I drive a Corvette with a truck full of
>> secret papers.
>
>Dennis Hegstad said his Model 3 was stuck in his driveway after its
>12-volt battery died.

Nobody driving a gas powered car ever woke up one morning to find the battery dead.

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Governor Swill

Jul 3, 2023, 10:29:52 AM7/3/23
On Mon, 3 Jul 2023 09:23:36 +0200 (CEST), Thank Hunter Biden
<hunter.biden....@splcenter.org> wrote:

>Even Hitler kept records of who he killed in death camps. Putin shows
>repeatedly that he has no integrity, which means agreements with him have
>a clock of convenience. I don't see how anyone thinks that this conflict
>could possibly end, based on negotiations and agreements. How many times
>did Russia agree to humanitarian corridors for evacuations and then when
>people were grouped out in the open for trains or busses, then Russia
>targeted those civilians with missiles.

Not to mention Russia's security guarantees for Ukraine in exchange for Russian nukes on
Ukrainian soil back in the nineties. You can't trust Russians. Ever.

Wild animals

Jul 3, 2023, 4:29:38 PM7/3/23
On 03 Nov 2021, No COVID Lies <bob7d...@gmail.com> posted some

> The French have not yet learned the lessons of inviting black scum
> into their country.

Violent protests have rocked France after the police killing of a
17-year-old during a traffic stop.

Protesters accuse police of systemic racism against France's non-white
minorities.

The civil unrest forced French President Emmanuel Macron to postpone a
trip to Germany.

French police arrested more than 1,300 people on Friday — the fourth
consecutive day of nationwide civil unrest.

The protests first erupted earlier in the week after news broke that
police killed a 17-year-old of North African descent, with scenes of
burning buildings and cars prompting French President Emmanuel Macron to
postpone a state visit to Germany.

Protests intensified ahead of a funeral for the teenager, identified
only as Nahel M., that was held on Saturday morning in Nanterre, a
suburb of Paris.

Police shot the teenager on Tuesday morning during a traffic stop
outside the French capital. A passenger in the car told a French news
outlet that the killing occurred after police had assaulted the driver,
who the passenger said was pulled over after driving in a bus lane,
causing him to take his foot off the vehicle's brake.

"Don't move or I'll put a bullet in your head," the passenger claimed
the officer said, according to Sky News. One policeman has since been
charged with homicide.

In 2017, French lawmakers passed a measure that permits law enforcement
to use lethal force during traffic stops when an officer feels their
life is in danger, which critics say has led to an increase in deadly
incidents.

The police killing has exposed long-running animosity between law
enforcement and France's non-white minority population, reminiscent of
the Black Lives Matter protests sparked in the United States by the
police killing of George Floyd in 2020.

Indeed, Friday's unrest came after a statement was issued by a union
representing about half of French police in which the protesters were
referred to as "vermin."

"Faced with these savage hordes, it's no longer enough to call for calm,
it must be imposed," the statement said.

Some 37 people were killed during police operations in France in 2021,
the BBC reported, which equates to 0.5 deaths for every one million
people. By comparison, the outlet noted, the rate in the US is about 3.5
per million.

Ariane Bogain, a lecturer in politics at Northumbria University, told
state broadcaster France 24 that the country needs to address systemic
racism and how it manifests itself in policing.

"What we've seen over the past few days is a lot of discourse about law
and order, about restoring order, about how awful this violence is,"
Bogain said. "What we haven't heard is a discussion of the structural
causes of all of this and a long-term solution from it by the
authorities."

Read the original article on Business Insider

Dr Du Nuffin
19 hours ago

All by design, these are the signs of a dying country, like the USA. If
the transformation is successful some Western European countries will be
majority Non-European demographically in the later half of this century.
This is genocide pushed on us by institutions like the EU and United
Nations; don't forget that when it is time to deliver justice.

https://news.yahoo.com/france-looks-lot-us-protests-155303222.html

Back to Africa

Jul 3, 2023, 4:30:03 PM7/3/23
On 03 Nov 2021, No COVID Lies <bob7d...@gmail.com> posted some

> Send these animals back to Africa.

WICHITA, Kan. (KAKE) - The Wichita Police Department is investigating a
shooting that occurred around 1 a.m. Sunday morning at a night club in
downtown Wichita. Police say they are aware of 8 shooting victims as well
as 2 trauma victims. There are no fatalities at this time.

The shooting started inside the City Nightz club in Old Town at 222 North
Washington. Police officers were already located outside of the club and
entered when they heard screams coming from inside the establishment, Lt.
Aaron Moses said.

During the shooting, 8 people were shot and two were trampled. One person
is is being detained for questioning.

In a statement on Facebook, Mayor Brandon Whipple shared his condolences
with those impacted by the shooting and thanked the local police, fire and
EMS departments for their services.

"I remain committed to working alongside our public safety agencies to do
all we can to keep our community safe," Whipple said.

WPD says to avoid the area of 200 N. Washington for the majority of the
day while investigations are being done. Police are additionally looking
into previous incidents and security issues at this location.

https://www.kake.com/story/49146318/mayor-whipple-responds-to-wichita-
night-club-shooting-we-will-not-tolerate-gun-violence-in-our-city

Democrat management

Jul 3, 2023, 4:50:03 PM7/3/23
On 04 Dec 2021, No COVID Lies <bob7d...@gmail.com> posted some

> Democrats murdered this woman.

In the midst of the storms that punished St. Louis Saturday afternoon and
night, a woman sat in her car that had been crushed by a tree. She was
dying.

Neighbors tried calling 911. They called for 30 minutes, they said, but
could not get through. The 33-year-old woman, who had recently moved to a
new apartment in The Grove district, died in her parked car behind the
apartment building.

“This is not a new problem. This has been going on for years. When you
call 911, you almost never get through. You either get a busy signal or
you get put on hold,” said Helen Petty, who owns the Chopshop hair salon
on the other side of the alley.

Petty said her employees called her around 4:10 p.m. Saturday to say water
was coming in and that they had lost power at the shop, which faces
Manchester Avenue. The tree that took out the store’s power was also the
one that hit the woman’s car, Petty said.

By the time Petty arrived at 4:45 p.m., the fire department was working to
get the woman out of the car. But neighbors told her they had tried
frantically to reach the emergency number for a half-hour before that, to
no avail.

One man who runs a neighboring restaurant told her that the victim was
responsive when he and others began calling 911. That man was not
available for comment Saturday or Sunday.

The city has had problems with its 911 system for years.

Police records obtained by the Post-Dispatch in 2021 revealed that the St.
Louis police department’s 911 dispatchers were delayed in responding to
nearly one-third of all emergency calls made in the city in 2020. Staffing
shortages were blamed, and interviews with former and current employees
showed they believed the department did not act on memos calling for the
hiring and retention of workers to be prioritized.

Since then, the problems have only worsened.

In 2021, St. Louis Mayor Tishaura O. Jones pledged to reduce 911 delays in
the city. But in 2022, 40% of callers were put on hold for at least 10
seconds, and some waited 10 minutes or more.

The minimum industry standard, as established by the National Emergency
Number Association is for 90% of 911 calls to be answered within 10
seconds.

“The last time I checked, it was close to 50% of the 911 calls” were put
on hold, said Alderwoman Cara Spencer. “It’s truly, truly terrifying.”

“They’ve been kicking the can on this issue for far too long.”

Officials in the mayor’s office and the Department of Public Safety did
not answer requests for comment.

Spencer said the city should combine 911 systems for police, fire and
emergency medical services, so that all three types of calls can go into
the same system in the same central office. And the office needs to be
fully staffed, she said.

“There are times when you have one or two dispatchers for entire half of
the city, and that is truly inadequate,” she said.

“It is nothing short of terrifying when you call 911 and you get a
recorded message saying ‘All operators are busy, please stay on the line.
Someone will be with you shortly,’” she said. “I know it by heart.”

Spencer said she has nothing but sympathy for the 911 dispatchers who work
in a very stressful environment. They do the best they can, she said, but
the work can be overwhelming.

Petty said, “I place the blame with our governor who just signed a line
item veto to fund the 911 system in our area.”

On Friday, Missouri Gov. Mike Parson cut $23 million from the state budget
that would have paid for new police and 911 facilities in St. Louis.

“With this budget, our administration has done the right thing — the
conservative thing — to make strategic investments and maintain
responsible spending,” he said at the time.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/overwhelmed-911-call-
system-may-have-cost-storm-victim-her-life/article_d3a1153e-1929-11ee-
8bbb-4b1e2eb4849b.html

Byker

Jul 3, 2023, 6:58:45 PM7/3/23

<
>According to the Ukrainian General Staff, Russians are trying to deprive
>the families of the killed Russian military of benefits and compensation,
>using mobile crematoria.

Nothing newsworthy about that. They've been doing it for years (Chechnya,
Dagestan, Georgia, etc.): https://tinyurl.com/286y4yts

Peter Jason

Jul 3, 2023, 11:49:12 PM7/3/23
On Mon, 3 Jul 2023 01:40:35 +0200 (CEST), "We welcome our black bros
and sistas..." <ignorant.bl...@splcenter.org> wrote:

>On 22 Sep 2021, Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con> posted some
>
>> You don't seriously expect zoo animals to have the intelligence to
>> understand what they are doing is wrong, do you? You're the ones who
>> let these uncivilized creatures into your country.
>
>Rioters rammed a car into the home of a mayor in southern Paris before
>setting it on fire while his wife and children were sleeping.

Yes, in France one's abode should be kept secret. In the early 1800s
brass plates and address numbers were designed to be unscrewed and
hidden at the hint of trouble.

Peter Jason

Jul 3, 2023, 11:52:03 PM7/3/23
On Mon, 3 Jul 2023 09:53:51 +0200 (CEST), Yes liberals are stupid
<fo...@msnbc.com> wrote:

>On 03 Nov 2021, No COVID Lies <bob7d...@gmail.com> posted some
>
>> The fools actually expected China to honor the deal?
>
>Twenty-six years ago today, Hong Kong was handed over to China on a
>promise.
>
>Beijing made the commitment, under an international treaty, to protect
>Hong Kong’s freedoms, the rule of law, human rights, way of life and
>autonomy for at least fifty years. Over the past decade, and especially in
>the past few years, Beijing has completely broken its promises, torn up
>the treaty and dismantled Hong Kong’s freedoms. It has turned Hong Kong
>from one of Asia’s most open cities into one of its most repressive police
>states.

Softly softly catchee Monkey.
Only people born yesterday would believe the word of a Communist.

Given Zionland's invasion of the West Bank, they all live in the USA.

xdmod2

Jul 4, 2023, 1:03:51 AM7/4/23

"Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote in message
I would take what western media says with a grain of salt. They lie their
asses of, like Government
Shill here. I think I broke his dumbass.

Zoo Time

Jul 4, 2023, 4:05:03 AM7/4/23
On 05 Dec 2021, No COVID Lies <bob7d...@gmail.com> posted some

> A black mass shooter in Philly, who would have thought that?

Four people are dead and four more are injured, including two children
aged 2 and 13, after a mass shooting in Philadelphia Monday night, as a
man wearing a ballistic vest and carrying an AR-15 and a police scanner
was arrested.

The victims were apparently random, with no connection immediately known
between them and the shooter.

Brief security camera video shows the shooter just walking down the
street, firing at people. The shootings took place over several city
blocks in the southwestern neighborhood of Kingsessing.

Responding officers chased the suspect - who was also carrying a handgun
and multiple magazines - as he continued to fire, and he was arrested in
an alley after surrendering, Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw said at a
news conference.

'At this point all we know is that this person decided to leave their home
and target individuals,' Outlaw said, noting that the shooter had
seemingly no connection to any of the victims.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12261143/Four-killed-four-
injured-shooting-Philadelphia-suspect-wearing-ballistic-vest-
arrested.html?ico=related-replace

Mort

Jul 4, 2023, 4:14:31 AM7/4/23
On 25 Jan 2022, No COVID Lies <bob7d...@gmail.com> posted some

> No bias there. Some alligator is hungry, introduce the judge to him.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — A federal judge on Monday blocked a new Florida
election law pushed by Republicans that puts restrictions on voter
registration groups, calling it “Florida’s latest assault on the right
to vote.”

U.S. Chief District Judge Mark Walker granted a preliminary injunction
against the law just days after it went into effect. Walker is an
appointee of former President Barack Obama who has repeatedly ruled
against the state in past legal challenges to election measures put in
place by the GOP-controlled Legislature.

“When state government power threatens to spread beyond constitutional
bounds and reduce individual rights to ashes, the federal judiciary
stands as a firewall,” Walker wrote in his 58-page order that included a
subtle jab at Gov. Ron DeSantis by invoking a catch phrase he often
uses. “The free state of Florida is simply not free to exceed the bounds
of the United States Constitution.”

The law, passed this spring by GOP legislators and signed into law by
DeSantis, was a comprehensive measure that included a provision that
cleared the way for the governor to run for president without having to
resign his current position.

The legal challenges, however, came from several groups that register
voters, including organizations that focus on registering Black and
Hispanic voters. The new law includes restrictions on who could handle
voter registration applications — blocking, for example, non-citizens
even if they were legally allowed to work in the U.S. The new measure,
which subjects the groups to steep fines, also barred organizations from
retaining information about the new registrants. It also requires them
to give a receipt when someone fills out a voter registration
application.

Republicans and state officials argued the new restrictions were
designed to crack down on groups that routinely turn in applications
late and were needed to ensure non-citizens weren’t voting.

Walker, in his ruling, didn’t accept the logic of the state, nor did he
agree to hold off on issuing his ruling while state election officials
draw up more specific rules designed to implement the new law. The judge
stated that Florida officials — while offering up proof that
applications have been turned into late — did not demonstrate why the
ban on non-U.S. citizens handling voter registration forms was needed.

“The state of Florida is correct to seek integrity in our electoral
system,” Walker wrote. “Sound election laws ensure the people are heard
without distortion from negligent and bad faith actors. Here, however,
Florida’s solutions for preserving election integrity are too far
removed from the problems it has put forward as justifications.”

Democrats who voted against the law, as well as the groups that
challenged it, hailed the decision.

“Today’s ruling confirms what we knew from the very beginning: Florida’s
latest voter registration law was unconstitutional and served no other
purpose than to silence our communities,” said Frankie Miranda, CEO and
president of the Hispanic Federation, one of the groups that challenged
the law. “This ruling is a win for all Floridians — especially for
underrepresented communities who rely on nonpartisan organizations like
us to help make their voices heard. We applaud this ruling, and will not
rest until everyone’s right to participate in our democracy is
protected.”

DeSantis’ office, as well as legislative leaders and Secretary of State
Cord Byrd, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

But in the past, state officials have usually been fairly consistent
about appealing decisions by Walker, who has a mixed track record of
success with the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals. The appeals court this
past April reversed a Walker ruling against a 2021 voting law that had
placed restrictions on drop boxes.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/07/03/federal-judge-voting-law-florida
-00104601

One less Democrat

Jul 4, 2023, 4:19:33 AM7/4/23
On 06 Dec 2021, No COVID Lies <bob7d...@gmail.com> posted some

> Call the zoo and have them dispose of the dead animal.

PERRY COUNTY, Ind. (WANE) – A police officer died early Monday at a
hospital near Indiana’s border with Kentucky, Indiana State Police
announced Monday.

Tell City Police Sgt. Heather Glenn, 46, responded just after midnight to
a reported disturbance at Perry County Memorial Hospital, ISP said at a
press conference. Gunfire was reportedly exchanged, killing Glenn along
with the suspect, 34-year-old Sean Hubert.

According to a release from ISP, Glenn was investigating a domestic
dispute that took place between Hubert and a female victim Sunday, which
left the female victim hospitalized. Glenn spoke with the female victim at
the hospital which led to a search for Hubert. The female victim then
contacted hospital staff to alert them that Hubert was on the way to the
hospital early Monday morning.

Tell City Police Department, Perry County’s Sherriff’s Office, and
Cannelton Police Department responded to the hospital. Glenn made contact
and attempted to arrest Hubert. After Hubert refused to comply Glenn
attempted to deploy an electronic controlled weapon which was ineffective.
During this struggle, Hubert produced a firearm, resulting in Glenn being
shot and officers of Tell City and Cannelton returning fire. Both Hubert
and Glenn were treated for their injuries but died on the scene.

Teen suffers life-threatening injuries in motorcycle crash, police
searching for other driver involved
Glenn was a 20-year veteran with the Tell City Police Department and Perry
County Sheriff’s Department.

Tell City Police say Glenn was the first full-time female officer at their
department. Her father, Bob Glenn, is a retired Sergeant from the same
department.

Governor Eric Holcomb made a statement on the fallen officer:

Another officer has fallen victim to the senseless act of violence. I urge
Hoosiers to remember Tell City Police Sgt. Heather Glenn who gave the
ultimate sacrifice for the safety of others. She dedicated nearly 20 years
to serving the citizens of Perry County and Tell City and now her family
needs our love and support more than ever.

Janet and I will hold her loved ones in our hearts during this painful
time as they try and find peace and solace.

GOVERNOR HOLCOMB
Jared Stimpson, CEO of Perry County Memorial Hospital, said they are
continuing to monitor the impacted area and prioritizing the safety and
well-being of their team members.

Indiana State Police is still investigating the shooting.

https://www.wane.com/top-stories/indiana-officer-dies-in-shooting-at-
perry-county-memorial-hospital/

Pieter Lawson

Jul 4, 2023, 4:19:34 AM7/4/23
On 20 Jan 2022, No COVID Lies <bob7d...@gmail.com> posted some

> The steroids just don't work like they used to.

She walked onto the court late on a gray and chilly afternoon with that
rocking gait that has become so familiar to tennis fans over the past 25
years. With her tennis bag on her shoulder, she pulled at the ends of an
elastic band to get in some last-minute upper-body stretches.

Venus Williams, a five-time Wimbledon singles champion and a nine-time
finalist, was back on Centre Court on Monday at age 43, vying to become
one of the oldest women to win a main draw singles match at the sport’s
oldest Grand Slam event.

That is not how the day went. It ultimately left her limping, an injured
symbol of a couple of undeniable truths about this era of tennis.

The first: More players are stretching their careers longer than they ever
have, into their late 30s and, in the case of the Williams sisters, into
their early 40s, thanks to better training, nutrition and compensation.
Caroline Wozniacki, 32, a former world No. 1, announced last month that
she was returning to tennis after retiring in 2020 and having two
children.

The second: It’s difficult to stay healthy and win in this brutal sport in
your late 30s and early 40s, unless your name is Novak Djokovic.

There were members of the older set scattered all across the All England
Club on Monday, the first day of Wimbledon, and not simply in the
television booths. Williams took Centre Court after Djokovic, 36, had
begun yet another title defense in his usual fashion, beating Pedro Cachín
of Argentina in straight sets. The American player John Isner, 38, lost in
four sets on Court 16 to Jaume Munar of Spain, but two courts over, on
Court 18, Stan Wawrinka, another 38-year-old, was giving a clinic to Emil
Ruusuvuori, eliminating the 24-year-old Finn in straight sets.

Williams came up short in her effort, a hard-luck, 6-4, 6-3 loss to Elina
Svitolina of Ukraine in which Williams aggravated an injured right knee
early in the match. Williams never regained the form she had shown in the
match’s first few minutes, when she grabbed an early lead and gave every
sign that a win for the old guard might be in the cards. Last month,
Williams, ranked 558th in the world, beat a player ranked in the top 50
for the first time in four years, outlasting Camila Giorgi of Italy in a
third-set tiebreaker in Birmingham, England.

The victory helped Williams earn a wild-card entry into the Wimbledon
tournament, which she won in five of nine appearances from 2000 to 2008.
She made the women’s singles final as recently as 2017, and she has not
given any indication that she is pointing at a certain end.

“I’m a competitor,” a somber and shaken Williams said in her postmatch
news conference. “That’s what I do for a living.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/03/sports/tennis/wimbledon-venus-
williams.html

Support

Jul 4, 2023, 8:15:04 AM7/4/23
In article <3bae53df1a1aac4b...@dizum.com>

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12261143/Four-killed-four-
> injured-shooting-Philadelphia-suspect-wearing-ballistic-vest-
> arrested.html?ico=related-replace

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 4, 2023, 8:20:11 AM7/4/23
[Default] On Tue, 4 Jul 2023 08:13:58 -0400 (EDT), Support
<sup...@ruvds.com> typed:
What they need is some good old-fashioned gun control!

Byker

Jul 4, 2023, 9:59:35 AM7/4/23
"xdmod2" wrote in message news:u8097k$fq8$1...@dont-email.me...

> I would take what western media says with a grain of salt.

As I often say, "Don't believe it, just remember it for now. You can believe
it later. Or disbelieve it."

Or, "When you were a little kid, and a big kid told you there was no Santa
Claus, you didn't believe him, but you DID remember what he said..."

xdmod2

Jul 5, 2023, 2:01:29 AM7/5/23

"Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote in message
You can just chuck it out the window. Remember this CIA director?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmmXsMOW8AAVw66?format=jpg&name=small

Newsom's California

Jul 6, 2023, 10:05:04 PM7/6/23
On 26 Jan 2022, No COVID Lies <bob7d...@gmail.com> posted some

A Riverside woman has been charged with first-degree murder after a
toddler she was babysitting suffered a fatal head injury, according to
authorities.

The investigation began April 26, when the Riverside County coroner’s
office notified the Beaumont Police Department of a 15-month-old who had
suffered a head injury while under the care of a babysitter in the 14200
block of Barolo Way. The babysitter said the child fell while running,
police said.

The child was taken to a hospital for head swelling and brain bleeding,
but later died.

During their investigation, Beaumont police identified a second child — a
2-year-old — who had allegedly suffered “several serious injuries” while
under the same babysitter's care, authorities said in a statement. None of
the injuries were reported at the time, and that child was not
hospitalized.

The suspect, identified as Heather Greenman, 37, was arrested Thursday on
suspicion of child abuse and abuse resulting in death, authorities said.
After reviewing the case, the Riverside County's district attorney's
office added an additional charge of first-degree murder.

Greenman pleaded not guilty to all charges Wednesday. She remains in
custody at the Larry D. Smith Correctional Facility in Banning with her
bail set at $1 million.

Authorities believe there may be additional victims. Parents who
previously hired Greenman and noticed “unusual injuries they couldn’t
explain” are asked to contact the Beaumont Police Department, said
department spokeswoman Marcedes Cashmer.

“We encourage anyone if they have additional information about this case,
or if they think their child may have been a victim, too, please give us a
call,” she said.

Anyone with information about the case can contact the department at (951)
769-8500 or report information anonymously to crim...@beaumontpd.org.

Sign up for Essential California, your daily guide to news, views and life
in the Golden State.

This story originally appeared in Los Angeles Times.

Mike
20 hours ago

Low intelligence. Looks like a Biden supporter type.

https://news.yahoo.com/babysitter-charged-first-degree-murder-
200930905.html

Notin Wong

Jul 6, 2023, 10:06:36 PM7/6/23

> The mother was fucking the guy too! He should get a 50% reduction in
> sentence for that.

The man charged with raping a young girl who traveled to Indiana as a
10-year-old for an abortion pleaded guilty to rape Wednesday and was
immediately sentenced to life in prison.

Gerson Fuentes, 28, was charged with two felony counts of rape in an
indictment filed in Franklin County, Ohio, last year in a case that made
national headlines after Roe v. Wade was overturned. Fuentes, a
Guatemalan national, confessed to raping the child in an interview with
police, according to documents filed in Franklin County Municipal Court.

He was charged with the rape of a minor and was supposed to stand trial
in January, but the case was delayed.

Fuentes was sentenced to life in prison with a possibility of parole
after 25 years and will have to register as a Tier 3 sex offender.

Prosecutors said the victim’s mother did not object to the plea and
agreed to the sentencing recommendation.

Franklin County Judge Julie Lynch said that the court considers Fuentes’
crime among the most serious offenses and that it was “hard pill” for
the court to agree to the joint sentencing recommendation, apparently
referring to the possibility of parole.

"If that family hadn’t begged me to take this joint recommendation, this
would never be happening,” Lynch said.

The child tested positive on a pregnancy test and sought out an
abortion, prosecutors confirmed in court Wednesday.

Fuentes was the live-in boyfriend of the child's mother, and the girl
was under age 10 at the time of the rape, prosecutors said.

The girl had to travel to a neighboring state to terminate the
pregnancy, her physician, Dr. Caitlin Bernard, told The Indianapolis
Star last summer. Ohio’s “fetal heartbeat” law, which outlaws abortion,
was enacted hours after the Supreme Court overturned abortion
protections in a 6-3 ruling in June last year.

The Indiana Medical Licensing Board reprimanded and fined Bernard for
speaking publicly about the girl's case in violation of patient privacy
laws.

But the board cleared her of more serious allegations she was accused of
by Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita, among them that she failed to
report child abuse and that she was unfit to practice medicine. Bernard
sent a cease-and-desist letter last year asking Rokita to stop making
“false or misleading statements” about her.

Bernard's attorney, Alice Morical, said in a statement in May that
Bernard was grateful to be exonerated of such allegations by the board.

"Dr. Bernard bravely stood up for access to compassionate medical care
and she is a consummate professional who deserves to care for her
patients without reproach," Morical said.

Indiana University Health, where Bernard works as an OB-GYN,
investigated the issue last year and determined that she had complied
with patient privacy laws.

Indiana has also passed a near-total abortion ban, with exceptions for
rape, incest and potentially fatal medical complications, but a judge
temporarily blocked it last year.

This article was originally published on NBCNews.com

https://news.yahoo.com/man-sentenced-life-prison-rape-203234669.html

More Obama Black Crimes

Jul 7, 2023, 5:05:03 AM7/7/23
On 03 Feb 2022, No COVID Lies <bob7d...@gmail.com> posted some

> You just know it's a nigger.

https://www.ajc.com/resizer/ttPfGFlCfhEq1UnnAVLZezJor0w=/arc-anglerfish-
arc2-prod-ajc/public/UYKB45IYOVCZHDSHWOMFFKSW6Q.jpg

ATLANTA — A former manager at Amazon in Atlanta has been sentenced for
stealing more than $9.4 million, according to the U.S. Department of
Justice.

Kayricka Wortham, plus six others, were all charged in connection to what
the DOJ calls a “scheme” and accused of fraud to steal millions of dollars
from the online retail giant.

Wortham pled guilty in December, according to officials, along with
another Atlanta area resident.

In December, U.S. Attorney Ryan K. Buchanan said Wortham and Demetrius
Hines of Smyrna used their positions at the company to submit fake
invoices for fake vendors, causing Amazon to pay about $9.4 million to the
pair and multiple co-conspirators.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Georgia said that,
from 2020 to 2022, Wortham used her position as an operations manager at
an Amazon warehouse to submit fictitious invoices for fake vendors, as
well as used her supervisory position to approve both new vendors and
payments.

[DOWNLOAD: Free WSB-TV News app for alerts as news breaks]

As “leader of the scheme,” the Justice Department said Wortham gave the
fake vendor information to unknowing subordinates, then had them put the
information into the Amazon vendor system.

Then, Wortham would approve the fake vendors, letting them submit invoices
and receive payments from Amazon.

“Wortham and co-conspirators then submitted fictitious invoices to Amazon,
falsely representing that the vendors had provided goods and services to
Amazon. Wortham approved the invoices, causing Amazon to transfer millions
in fraudulent proceeds to bank accounts controlled by her and her co-
conspirators,” USDOJ said in a statement.

Wortham and co-conspirator Brittany Hudson used money collected from the
fake invoices to pay for real estate and luxury cars, including buying a
$1 million home in Smyrna.

USDOJ said the two bought a 2019 Lamborghini Urus, a 2021 Dodge Durango, a
2022 Tesla Model X, a 2018 Porsche Panamera, and a Kawasaki ZX636
motorcycle with the funds as well.

Wortham also recruited fellow co-conspirators who worked at Amazon.

Together, they stole personal information and used it to commit fraud and
submit fake vendor accounts. Then, they were paid in fraudulent proceeds
as part of the scheme.

After being arrested, and while out of jail on bond, Wortham and Hudson
continued to take part in criminal conduct, according to USDOJ, including
as recently as January.

“In January 2023, they were working with CRU Franchising Company to open a
hookah lounge in Midtown Atlanta. During the due diligence to close the
deal, CRU discovered and asked about the Amazon fraud charges against
them. In response, Wortham and Hudson allegedly lied to CRU, claiming that
their Amazon-related criminal charges were dismissed,” USDOJ said. “The
two then emailed fraudulent court documents to CRU that purported to show
dismissal of the charges and contained forged signatures of Chief U.S.
District Judge Timothy C. Batten, Sr. and forged seals and signatures of
the Clerk of the Court. Hudson also allegedly emailed CRU doctored bank
statements and personal financial statements that fraudulently inflated
the balances in her accounts to support the franchise deal.”

Other members of the conspiracy were indicted on June 20.

[SIGN UP: WSB-TV Daily Headlines Newsletter]

“A federal grand jury indicted Brittany Hudson, 37, of Atlanta, Georgia,
and Jamar L. James, Sr., 47, of Calera, Alabama, for conspiracy, wire
fraud, and money laundering, and Hudson for forging the signature of a
federal judge and seal of the Court,” USDOJ said. “Darrel J. Burgo, 32, of
Lawrenceville, Georgia, was charged in the same indictment with
conspiracy, access device fraud, and aggravated identity theft. These
charges are pending.”

Hines pled guilty on Nov. 30, 2022, while other co-conspirators pleaded
guilty on June 27. None of them have been sentenced.

Wortham was sentenced for her crimes on June 5, according to the USDOJ.
She’ll have to serve 16 years in federal prison followed by three years of
supervised release, in addition to having to pay back the stolen money to
Amazon, according to the USAO.

The Justice Department also made Wortham forfeit more than $2.7 million
from the fraudulent proceeds as well as the vehicles that were purchased.
She has been indicted for defrauding CRU and forging a federal judge’s
signature and a seal of the court, those charges are still pending.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/georgia-woman-sentenced-stealing-
almost-10m-amazon/ICMQ7TO3MJEPTCPP5PNVMUXLWE/

Thank Obama

Jul 7, 2023, 5:20:03 AM7/7/23

> Are niggers too stupid to read, understand, and comply with laws?

Police said a 19-year-old robbed a woman at gunpoint and stole her car
keys. He then came back two hours later in an attempt to finish the job.

It was June 21, at 8:25 a.m., when Clayton County officers were called to
Aaron Court in Riverdale in regard to an armed robbery.

During the investigation, police learned that the victim was taking
groceries into her home, when the suspect, identified as Mauricio Reynoldo
Brandwell-Ramos, held her at gunpoint and stole her car and house keys.

Clayton authorities said Brandwell-Ramos went inside the victim’s vehicle
for about two minutes before running north on Aaron Court.

Officials said that two hours later, around 10:30 a.m., a neighbor noticed
Brandwell-Ramos returning to the victim’s home to steal the vehicle.

According to police, the neighbor was able to follow the car while calling
911, keeping an eye on the car until officers arrived.

Body camera video captured the moment, officers arrested Brandwell-Ramos.
He’s charged with theft by taking a motor vehicle, possession of a firearm
during the commission of a felony, giving a false name and date of birth,
and driving without a valid license.

[SIGN UP: WSB-TV Daily Headlines Newsletter]

Authorities also seized a Glock 45 during the incident.

Brandwell-Ramos also had active warrants for theft of services in 2022.

During WSB Tonight at 11 p.m., Channel 2's Candace McCowan was LIVE in
Clayton County where she spoke with a neighbor who saw the suspect and
followed him.

As the robbery was happening, a neighbor was watching.

That neighbor called police and followed the stolen SUV, until the moment
police arrived.

The victim and police are giving credit to that neighbor who was sitting
on his porch when this happened and decided to help police capture the
suspect.

The victim has added cameras and changed all the locks on her home.

Neighbors say they’ve added cameras and are prepared if this were to
happen again.

Nick
10 hours ago

A 19 year old with a handgun? But I thought there were laws against that.
Why didn't this criminal obey the law?

https://news.yahoo.com/robber-held-victim-gunpoint-stole-195806565.html

Harris Slut

Jul 18, 2023, 2:15:04 PM7/18/23

> Ha! Wapo got caught telling another whopper? Say it ain't so.

The Washington Post was compelled to issue a major correction after
columnist Jennifer Rubin cited a story using botched census data to attack
Florida under Governor Ron DeSantis.

The liberal columnist's opinion piece Friday originally read, "DeSantis
likes to brag that more people are moving to Florida than ever. Not so
fast. ‘An estimated 674,740 people reported that their permanent address
changed from Florida to another state in 2021.’" In fact, U.S. Census data
shows more people moved into the Sunshine State than any other state that
year.

Rubin had linked to a faulty Business Insider story which mistakenly
switched the number of people who had moved out of the state during the
pandemic with the number of people who had moved into the state during the
same time period.

The following day the Post was pressured to concede Rubin had "misstated"
the numbers after critics called out her mistake on social media.

NEW YORK, CALIFORNIA SUFFER BIGGEST BLOW AS MORE AMERICANS FLEE TO LOW-TAX
STATES

"A previous version of this article misstated Floridians' state-to-state
migration in 2021," the Post correction reads. "According to the Census
Bureau, more people moved into Florida than any other state that year.
This version has been corrected."

Rubin's column came just three days after Business Insider admitted it had
"got it wrong" in reporting that more people had left the state than
entered it during the pandemic. The outlet had originally claimed that
674,740 residents left the state, overtaking 433,402 residents leaving
California and 287,249 residents moving from New York.

The news outlet owned up to the mistake after members of DeSantis' team
called them out on Twitter.

"Business Insider journalist @NeubauerKelsey apparently does not know how
to read a spreadsheet. That figure -- 674,740 -- is people who moved TO
Florida, not OUT OF Florida. Retraction needed," Rapid Response Director
Christian Pushaw tweeted.

‘GREAT MIGRATION’ CONTINUES AS MORE AMERICANS FLEE TO FLORIDA, TEXAS

Migration numbers on Florida Twitter
Migration numbers on Florida Twitter
© Twitter
The outlet changed the premise of their story with a new headline which
read, "We got it wrong: More people moved out of New York and California
than Florida in 2021."

"This story has been updated to correct an error regarding Census data. In
2021, an estimated 469,577 people moved out of Florida, while 674,740
people relocated to the state. An earlier version of the story switched
those numbers," the editor’s note read.

The Post received a tidal wave of criticism over the weekend after Rubin
cited the faulty article as the basis for her piece bashing DeSantis and
GOP leadership in the state.

The National Review’s Charles Cooke shared screenshots of Rubin’s error
and the new article from Business Insider on Twitter. He wrote, "In which
Jennifer Rubin writes a piece in the Washington Post on Friday that is
based around the massive mistake that Business Insider made—and then
corrected—on Tuesday. ‘Does she have editors?’ was just emphatically
answered."

Along with the correction on Saturday, The Post removed Rubin's claims
that more Floridians had moved out of the state than any other state in
the nation. "That’s more than any other state, including New York or
California, the two states that have received the most attention for
outbound migration during the pandemic,’ according to the American
Community Survey released in June tracking state-by-state migration," the
article originally read.

The Washington Post did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Fox News' Gabriel Hays contributed to this report.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/washington-post-forced-to-issue-drastic-
correction-to-left-wing-column-bashing-florida-under-desantis/ar-
AA1dYKoV?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=4dc0b49f0fab4673811a7ac7dddbad04&ei=45

Governor Swill

Jul 19, 2023, 3:59:25 PM7/19/23
On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 20:13:03 +0200 (CEST), Harris Slut
<unqualified...@splcenter.org> wrote:

>The Washington Post was compelled to issue a major correction after
>columnist Jennifer Rubin cited a story using botched census data to attack
>Florida under Governor Ron DeSantis.

You know, if Faux had issue a correction instead of spreading the Big Lie for years they
would be three quarters of a billion dollars richer.

When mistakes happen, honest people own up to them. Dishonest people double down.

Swill
--
Republican snowflakes care more about public urination and gas stoves than national security
or the number one killer of children.

GO RFK!

Send money!

https://www.kennedy24.com

oarfishing

Jul 19, 2023, 4:54:49 PM7/19/23
On Wed, 19 Jul 2023 15:59:20 -0400
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> GO RFK!

RFK will jail those who disbelieve in the "climate change" hoax, you fascist swinehund!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41yJTxrPFhM

RFK Jr wants to jail energy CEO's for "Treason" Laments no current laws to punish climate skeptics.

https://heartland.org/opinion/climate-change-deniers-should-be-jailed-rfk-jr/

Those who dispute the “consensus” on manmade climate change “are doing the Koch brothers’ bidding and are against all the evidence, saying global warming does not exist,” RFK stated. “They are contemptible human beings.”