Russia Still Stumping For Trump

Wi1liam T T

Mar 28, 2022, 1:47:31 PM3/28/22

>can bury his father's chances of
>re-election in 2024. On Sunday,
>Russian state TV host Vladimir
>Soloviev opened his program,
>Soloviev Live, with a clip
>of Tucker Carlson's show from
>March 16.
>
>https://www.thedailybeast.com/kremlin-tv-hopes-putins-unhinged-ukraine-w
>ar-propaganda-will-help-re-elect-trump?ref=author

Proof that rightists are the enemies of the USA

Wi1liam T T

Mar 28, 2022, 8:44:35 PM3/28/22

Wi1liam T T

Mar 29, 2022, 9:58:07 AM3/29/22

Wi1liam T T

Mar 30, 2022, 3:38:17 PM3/30/22

Wi1liam T T

Mar 31, 2022, 2:38:41 PM3/31/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 2, 2022, 9:44:21 PM4/2/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 3, 2022, 1:10:50 PM4/3/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 3, 2022, 9:58:23 PM4/3/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Apr 4, 2022, 4:10:03 AM4/4/22
In 2005, Congress passed the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms
Act (PLCAA), a federal statute which provides broad immunity to gun
manufacturers and dealers in federal and state court.

Sandy Hook families settle for $73M with gun maker Remington.

Darrell Brooks Jr deliberately drove over innocent people in a
street parade because some liberal asshole let him out on $1,000
bail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNKgHsTYMj0

Ford Motor Company should compensate the families of the dead people
for this reckless nigger's behavior.

Reparations motherfuckers! Reparations!

Wi1liam T T

Apr 4, 2022, 8:48:43 AM4/4/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 4, 2022, 11:26:20 AM4/4/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 4, 2022, 5:14:03 PM4/4/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 4, 2022, 7:31:34 PM4/4/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 5, 2022, 11:56:19 AM4/5/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 5, 2022, 9:56:50 PM4/5/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 6, 2022, 8:57:34 AM4/6/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 6, 2022, 2:36:57 PM4/6/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 6, 2022, 3:33:10 PM4/6/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 6, 2022, 5:35:02 PM4/6/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 7, 2022, 7:51:07 AM4/7/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 7, 2022, 4:31:42 PM4/7/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 8, 2022, 7:51:53 AM4/8/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 9, 2022, 10:12:25 AM4/9/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 9, 2022, 6:00:59 PM4/9/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 10, 2022, 10:06:49 AM4/10/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 10, 2022, 11:35:54 AM4/10/22

You voted for blue

Feb 19, 2024, 5:46:29 PMFeb 19
On 28 Mar 2022, Wi1liam T T <willy...@yahooomail.com> posted some

> Democrats just love their black sex offenders. Look at Snoop Dog.

https://gray-kmov-
prod.cdn.arcpublishing.com/resizer/v2/GRZ7BMIT7BCFXKWYTCBZTG2IAA.png?auth=
6a61848a0e3045190715db73390eff5fc8e1939d2b6feb01eeb847502d45f7d7&width=160
0&height=900&smart=true
Travis Anthony Hill Sr.(Missouri State Highway Patrol)

ST. LOUIS, Mo. (First Alert 4) - A registered sex offender is facing new
charges Saturday after authorities say he attempted to rape a child who
was at his home to spend time with a friend.

St. Louis prosecutors on Saturday charged 52-year-old Travis A. Hill Sr.
with attempted statutory sodomy with a person less than 12 years old.
Court records do not show he is in custody. A no-bond warrant has been
issued for his arrest.

According to police documents, an 8-year-old child had been at Hill’s home
on Dec. 30 to visit her best friend, who is a child related to Hill and
was at his home at the time.

The victim told investigators that the victim and her friend were going to
the living room to make a video when Hill grabbed her by the arm to stop
her from leaving his bedroom. The child told investigators that she tried
to resist, but Hill attempted to assault her regardless.

The victim told investigators that Hill told her not to tell anyone, but
she insisted that she would tell her mom and yelled for her friend.

Police said that the child told investigators that Hill grabbed her face
with his hand, making it hard for her to breathe. The victim asked Hill if
he was trying to kill her, and he said he was, according to police.

Hill was convicted of sodomy in November of 1996 in St. Louis City, making
him a convicted sex offender.

https://www.firstalert4.com/2024/02/18/convicted-sex-offender-facing-new-
charges-child-sex-crimes/

You are voting for it

Feb 19, 2024, 5:56:32 PMFeb 19

> Oh no! Now black sex offenders in the great blue city of St Louis?!?
> Say it ain't so!

https://gray-kmov-prod.cdn.arcpublishing.com/resizer/v2/GRZ7BMIT7BCFXKWYT
CBZTG2IAA.png?auth=6a61848a0e3045190715db73390eff5fc8e1939d2b6feb01eeb847
502d45f7d7&width=1600&height=900&smart=true

ST. LOUIS – A St. Louis man is sitting in jail awaiting trial after
being accused of molesting an 8-year-old girl.

According to the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department’s probable
cause statement, the crime took place on Dec. 30, 2023, in the 4200
block of North 20th Street, in the city’s Hyde Park neighborhood.

Police were notified on Jan. 13, 2024, of a possible child molestation.
The victim’s mother said her daughter told her about the incident on
January 8, and she immediately took her to a hospital.

The mother told police the molestation happened after she dropped her
daughter off at the home of Travis Hill so she could visit a friend, who
was Hill’s relative.

The mother approved her daughter’s participation in a forensic interview
at the Children’s Advocacy Center on January 24.

During both the forensic interview and initial conversation with police,
the 8-year-old described how Hill pulled her into his bedroom, partially
underdressed her, and had inappropriate sexual contact with her.

The girl told police that Hill instructed her not to tell anyone. When
the girl said she was going to tell her mother, Hill covered the girl’s
face with his hand. The girl said she asked Hill if he was trying to
kill her. Hill said he was.

The St. Louis Circuit Attorney’s Office charged Hill with statutory
sodomy or attempted statutory sodomy – victim less than 12 years of age.

Hill is a convicted sex offender, with a prior conviction for sodomy in
November 1996.

https://news.yahoo.com/convicted-sex-offender-accused-molesting-194516365
.html

Perjury

Feb 21, 2024, 1:35:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t2epfa$3iqf1$5...@news.freedyn.de>
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> David Hartung <d_ha...@hotmaol.com> wrote:
> >On 2/1/20 8:32 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> >> b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in news:r141pt$hmv$1
> >> @panix2.panix.com:

> >> I would wager even some of his supporters wanted
> >> to hear from witnesses who might exonerate him - if
> >> nothing than some "see, the evidence proves he did
> >> nothing wrong" bragging rights.
> >>
> >> Instead all they have is the only impeachment
> >> trial in history (there have been 15 so far) in
> >> which NO evidence was introduced.
> >
> >Had the House done their job,

Oh? You saying they didn't? Maybe you need new elected
leadership. Like President Trump. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

> --bks
Rob Reiner, Bette Midler, and Rosie O’Donnell are having epic
meltdowns over the coming end of the impeachment hoax. It’s
rather ironic that they are now crying foul after Republicans
had to endure Adam Schiff’s basement bunker which was truly a
major injustice to President Donald Trump. These celebrities are
riled up and are having fits worse than in 2016. You’ll love
this.

On Thursday night, Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler had an
“incident” which was a big hint of how ridiculous the Democrats’
case against President Donald Trump had become. It was also a
foreshadowing of how Friday would pan out for the Trump-haters.

Poor, broken House Manager Adam Schiff. His comrade Rep. Jerry
Nadler did a “speed waddle” up to the podium to answer the last
question of the night during the impeachment hearing. And he
stole Schiff’s big moment.

“Jerry. Jerry. Jerry,” Schiff is heard saying as he took a few
steps towards Nadler, but he failed to stop him. One can only
imagine how many hours Schiff rehearsed his final remarks which
would include tears and hallucinations. Alas, it was not to be.

Here's the video of Jerry Nadler getting up to answer the final
question of the two day Q & A session and Adam Schiff trying to
stop him ?????? pic.twitter.com/zYNQ1iY43I

— Shem Horne (@Shem_Infinite) January 31, 2020

Making matters worse for the Democrats, GOP Senator Lamar
Alexander then announced late Thursday night he would be voting
“No” for new witnesses.

So, it wasn’t really a shocker as Friday morning began and all
hell broke loose. Social media platforms were filled with
snowflakes freaking out. Trump supporters were overjoyed
comparing the meltdowns to Election Night 2016.

However, some of the biggest meltdowns came from Hollywood
elites.

Poor Rosie O’Donnell was very unhappy. First, she took aim at
liberal law professor Alan Dershowitz. Then, she just broke down
and told her followers to hang on to hope.

“i hope we never have to see dershowitz on tv again – ever –
#HARVARDfirehim,” Rosie tweeted. “of course HE DID IT … our
country is in great danger – buckle up – this is not ok
#hangontohope,” she added.

— ROSIE (@Rosie) January 31, 2020

of course HE DID IT … our country is in great danger – buckle up
– this is not ok #hangontohope

— ROSIE (@Rosie) January 31, 2020

“Russian hoax” conspiracy theorist Rob Reiner claimed we are
throwing away the Constitution, and he made a wild accusation
that Trump is an “indicted criminal” and that this is the first
time we are letting a criminal walk.

“The Republicans in The United States Senate just flushed The
Constitution down the toilet,” Reiner said. “First time in the
history of American jurisprudence that an indicted criminal who
is proven guilty beyond any doubt is allowed to walk. A Republic
if you can keep it,” he added.

— Rob Reiner (@robreiner) January 31, 2020

First time in the history of American jurisprudence that an
indicted criminal who is proven guilty beyond any doubt is
allowed to walk. A Republic if you can keep it.

— Rob Reiner (@robreiner) January 31, 2020

Patricia Arquette is another Hollywood nutjob who ignored Ricky
Gervais’ advice at the Golden Globes and made her speech anti-
Trump:

“We will see a country on the brink of war, the United States of
America,” Arquette said. “A president tweeting out a threat of
52 bombs, including cultural sites. Young people risking their
lives, traveling across the world. People not knowing if bombs
are going to drop on their kids’ heads. And the continent of
Australia on fire.”

“It.Will.All.Come.Out.” Arquette tweeted Friday morning implying
that the real story behind the impeachment trial will eventually
“come out.”

It.Will.All.Come.Out.

— Patricia Arquette (@PattyArquette) January 31, 2020

Actor and comedian Patton Oswalt also said he’d “campaign like
hell and vote for whoever is nominated. Bernie, Warren, f*cking
Mayor McCheese.” Not to be outdone, Bette Midler dramatically
demanded that the Senate must call witnesses in the trial, “full
stop.”

I will campaign like hell and vote for whoever is nominated.
Bernie, Warren, fucking Mayor McCheese. Oh God here come the
Grimace stans. https://t.co/xmq38L8CSr

— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) January 31, 2020

EVERY TRIAL NEEDS WITNESSES. FULL STOP.

— Bette Midler (@BetteMidler) January 31, 2020

The Democrats have convinced their supporters they really only
need one witness: John Bolton. GOP Senator Lisa Murkowski has
announced she doesn’t need more witnesses and will be voting
“No.”

“The House chose to send articles of impeachment that are rushed
and flawed. I carefully considered the need for additional
witnesses and documents, to cure the shortcomings of its
process, but ultimately decided that I will vote against
considering motions to subpoena,” the Alaska Republican said in
a closely watched statement.

“Bolton would not have anything but an opinion and perhaps a
recollection of uncertain accuracy in all of the circumstances
that Trump was leveraging assistance to Ukraine in exchange for
an investigation of the Bidens,” writes Conrad Black, who is a
member of the British House of Lords.

“It would be a mixture of sour grapes from a fired former
adviser and the pressure on all authors of books to sell them.
His testimony would not swing the verdict in any event. Nor
could the Democrats be sanguine about Hunter Biden’s testimony,
as he would be eviscerated by the president’s counsel as a token
potential conduit in an influence-peddling operation,” he adds.

The outrage machine on social media went into high gear. Many
are following the Hollywood crowds’ footsteps by being overly
dramatic and making crazy claims like “this is the end of our
country.”

The ironic thing is that they all miss the fact we really did
have election interference in 2016. Carter Page’s life was
ruined by the deep state rats, as were many of Trump’s
associates. These Trump-haters fail to see the truth, and they
will be outraged once again when the president soars easily to
re-election.

https://madworldnews.com/hollywood-democrats-witnesses/

Perjury

Feb 21, 2024, 1:40:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t2f2mq$3ivp5$6...@news.freedyn.de>
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> David Hartung <d_ha...@hotmaol.com> wrote:
> >Don't go there Holman, the House had remedies available and chose not to
> >pursue them.
>
> What remedies are those, exactly?

Suicide! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

> --bks

The drunk, old, San Franciscan witch Nancy Pelosi had a brain
lapse today and finally admitted the truth. She admitted that
the Democrat’s desire to impeach Trump for beating Hillary
Rotten Clinton has been going on for two and a half years.” That
means the Democrat’s entire agenda while in the minority and now
in the majority in the House has been about obstruction of Trump
and nothing else.

Drunk, old senile Pelosi finally admits impeachment has been
going on since the start
Drunk, old senile Pelosi finally admits impeachment has been
going on since the start
On Tuesday in Washington, D.C., at Politico’s Women Rule Summit,
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) admitted the impeachment
process of President Donald Trump has been going on for “two and
a half” years.

When asked about criticisms of “the speed” of the House
Democrats impeachment, Pelosi replied, “Speed? It’s been going
on 22 months—two and a half years, actually.”

She continued, “I think we are not moving with speed. Was it two
a half years ago they initiated the Mueller investigation? It’s
not about speed. It’s about urgency. One of the charges against
the president of the United States—saying he was violating the
oath of office by asking for government to interfere in our
election undermining the integrity of our elections.”

https://www.pacificpundit.com/2019/12/11/drunk-old-senile-pelosi-
finally-admits-impeachment-has-been-going-on-since-the-start/

G. Newsom

Feb 21, 2024, 2:20:03 AMFeb 21
In article <t24sf7$3cnco$2...@news.freedyn.de>
mybuddygaetz <ga...@protonmail.com> wrote:

So much success!

MAGA President Trump!

Snow Flakes

Feb 21, 2024, 3:20:05 AMFeb 21
In article <t1v39e$39ior$1...@news.freedyn.de>
mybuddygaetz <ga...@protonmail.com> wrote:

If you're a male and you voted for Obama, you're a dick puffer
too.

ed...@post.com

Feb 21, 2024, 5:30:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t2ckep$3hdd3$3...@news.freedyn.de>
mybuddygaetz <ga...@protonmail.com> wrote:

Your worst days aren't even here yet, Nancy.

Mr. Snickers

Feb 21, 2024, 8:55:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t22bj8$3b9jk$1...@news.freedyn.de>
mybuddygaetz <ga...@protonmail.com> wrote:

WHEN DONALD TRUMP becomes commander in chief in January, he will
take on presidential powers that have never been more expansive
and unchecked.

He’ll control an unaccountable drone program, and the prison at
Guantanamo Bay. His FBI, including a network of 15,000 paid
informants, already has a record of spying on mosques and
activists, and his NSA’s surveillance empire is ubiquitous and
governed by arcane rules, most of which remain secret. He will
inherit bombing campaigns in seven Muslim countries, the de
facto ability to declare war unilaterally, and a massive nuclear
arsenal — much of which is on hair-trigger alert.

Caught off guard by Hillary Clinton’s election defeat, Democrats
who defended these powers under President Obama may suddenly be
having second thoughts as the White House gets handed over to a
man they described — with good reason — as “unhinged,” and
“dangerously unfit.”

In the years after the 9/11 terror attacks, Vice President Dick
Cheney and his legal adviser David Addington dramatically
expanded the powers of the presidency, asserting the unilateral
right in wartime to ignore legal limits on things like torture
and government eavesdropping. Congressional Democrats generally
caved, but made a few efforts to push back.

The Democrats went silent on executive overreach when Obama was
elected, however.

When the New York Times revealed Bush’s warrantless wiretapping
program in 2005, 60 percent of registered Democrats thought the
program was “unacceptable.” But after NSA whistleblower Edward
Snowden revealed a dramatically larger surveillance apparatus in
2013, a 61 percent of Democrats said the opposite — presumably
because they trusted the man in charge.

The Obama administration has counted on that trust repeatedly.
When defending the drone program in 2012, instead of referencing
its legal standards, administration officials reassured the New
York Times that Obama is “a student of the writings on war by
Augustine and Thomas Aquinas,” and that CIA director John
Brennan is like “a priest with extremely strong moral values who
was suddenly charged with leading a war.”

After eight years of trusting the President with expanding
military power, liberals must now reckon with the fact that
Obama will pass the same capabilities to a man who has proposed
killing terrorists’ innocent family members, who has said he
would do “a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding,” and who has
suggested dipping bullets in pigs’ blood is sound
counterterrorism strategy.

And most of the paltry few legal limitations that regulate the
security state could easily be repealed by a President Trump.

In 2015, for instance, in response to protests in Ferguson, Mo.,
Obama signed an order banning the transfers of certain surplus
military weapons to police, including armored vehicles, grenade
launchers, bayonets, and high-caliber ammunition. Trump, who has
called police the “most mistreated people in America,” and has
refused to criticize police for brutality or killings, could
easily revoke that ban.

Trump has said he would create “a deportation force” –
apparently ignorant of the fact that he’ll inherit one. Obama
has increased the budget for immigration enforcement to an all-
time high and accelerated the rate of deportations. Obama has
deported more than 2.5 million people – already more than any
other President – and has made the Department of Homeland
Security the largest law enforcement agency in the country.

Obama also already incarcerates hundreds of thousands of
immigrants in detention centers, and forces young children to
appear before immigration judges without a lawyer.

Trump will also take over the FBI, which has 35,000 employees
and a network of 15,000 paid informants. Trump, who has said
Muslim Americans should be forced to register on a government
list, could easily rewrite its investigative guidelines.

As for the NSA, Congress passed a law in 2015 ending the bulk
collection of Americans’ phone records and replaced it with a
modified program. But according to a former State Department
official, the phone records program is minuscule compared to the
government’s “universe of collection” under Executive Order
12333, which Trump is free to reinterpret or modify.

To make matters worse, the Obama administration has convinced
courts that citizens cannot challenge the legality of NSA
programs until they can prove they are under surveillance.
Because government secrecy makes that generally impossible,
courts have started to reject anti-surveillance lawsuits on
procedural grounds.

Trump may also get his wish to “fill up” Guantanamo Bay. Despite
Obama’s efforts this year to rapidly depopulate the prison camp,
60 prisoners remain, along with the architecture to imprison
hundreds more.

With an additional stroke of his pen, Trump could reopen the
global network of CIA “black sites” and imprison people there
without any due process. After the Supreme Court ruled under
Bush that Guantanamo detainees have rights under habeas corpus,
the Obama administration in 2009 fought to avoid having the same
rule applied to military prisons around the world.

Trump could also make good on his promise to resurrect the CIA’s
torture program with a “hell of a lot worse than waterboarding,”
despite the fact that it would be clearly illegal under a law
passed by Congress in 2015. Trump said he would “expand the
laws,” but he could probably get away with it regardless,
because by refusing to prosecute any CIA officials involved in
Bush-era torture, Obama made clear that presidents can get away
with illegal torture.

During Trump’s campaign, former CIA director Michael Hayden and
current CIA director John Brennan both insisted that CIA
officials would disobey any order to commit “torture.” But both
have defended the CIA practices, and while Brennan has said he
would refuse to engage in “some of these tactics,” he has
defended others as useful. Under Brennan, the CIA has also
fought to undermine oversight efforts, and has publicly
contested the results of an exhaustive Senate investigation into
their abuses.

Trump, who has said he would “bomb the shit” out of terror
groups and has proposed killing terrorists’ innocent families,
will also inherit a global, unaccountable program of drone
assassination. Obama started a vast escalation of Bush’s drone
program in 2009, and Democrats have trusted him to assassinate
people he deems an “imminent threat,” even when they are far
away from war zones, and when he doesn’t even know who he is
killing.

Obama made it look like he was reining in the program in May
2013, signing guidelines that required “near certainty that a
terrorist target is present,” and “near certainty that non-
combatants will not be injured or killed.” But a number of
disastrous strikes in the following years – including one on a
wedding party in Yemen – have led many to believe the
administration is not following its own guidelines. And to
whatever extent they actually apply, those guidelines could
easily be revoked when President Trump gets to decide what is an
“imminent threat,” living out his desire to “bomb the shit” out
of terror groups.

The Obama administration has also convinced courts that they
have no role to play in reviewing the legality of drone strikes
– even when it involves killing a U.S. citizen. Lawsuits on
behalf of drone victims, filed both before and after strikes
took place have all been dismissed, setting the stage for
Trump’s targeting decisions never to see their day in court.

When it comes to sustained bombing campaigns, Trump may not have
to justify his actions much at all. Obama dramatically reduced
the number of ground soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan, but he
has continued to bomb seven countries, with virtually no
Congressional acknowledgement or debate.

Obama has continued the Presidential tradition of going to war
without Congress, sometimes in almost absurd ways. In 2011, for
example, the White House needed to argue that it could continue
bombing Muammar Gaddafi’s forces in Libya without Congressional
authorization. So the top lawyer in the State Department sent a
memo to Congress arguing that a bombing campaign did not amount
to wartime “hostilities,” mainly because the enemy could not
fire back.

Even when the Obama administration sought Congressional
authorization in 2013 to strike Syrian President Bashar Hafez al-
Assad’s forces in retaliation for using chemical weapons, he
insisted that he didn’t really need to. And he has not sought
out a separate authorization to extend the war on terror to
fight ISIS in Syria, ISIS in Libya, Al Shabaab in Somalia, or
Boko Haram in Nigeria.

With such expansive war powers, and armed with the broad, Bush-
era 2001 Congressional resolution authorizing war “in order to
prevent any future acts of international terrorism,” the next
President could conduct military operations on a whim.

And perhaps most alarming is that Trump will inherit a Justice
Department that has waged an unprecedented war on press freedom.
Rather than shut down the Bush-era office that prosecuted leaks
to the press, Obama made it his own, and has prosecuted more
than twice as many people under the Espionage Act for leaking
information to the press than all of his predecessors combined.
His actions met with no resistance from Democrats.

In 2013, Obama’s Justice Department seized the phone records
from three Associated Press bureaus to uncover the source for a
story. Obama also waged a seven-year legal campaign against New
York Times Reporter James Risen, threatening him with prison if
he did not reveal his source for a story about a botched CIA
operation. The prosecutors dropped the request at the last
minute.

The legacy of that system is now passing into the hands of
someone who has made a show of his contempt for the media.
During his campaign, Trump repeatedly incited crowds against
reporters, threatened publications with defamation lawsuits, and
expressed his desire to “open up those libel laws.”

President Obama has spent much of his time as commander in chief
expanding his own military power, while convincing courts not to
limit his detention, surveillance, and assassination
capabilities. Most of the new constraints on the security state
during the Obama years were self-imposed, and could easily be
revoked.

It is too early to tell what Trump will actually do. But if his
campaign promises are anything to go on, he will flex all the
powers Obama accrued and more, while cutting through Obama’s
self-imposed restraints like tissue paper. And the silence of
Democrats during the Obama years will play a major role in
facilitating his abuses.

Correction, Nov. 11:
An earlier version of this story incorrectly characterized the
extent to which Obama has increased the budget for immigration
enforcement

President-elect Donald Trump talks after a meeting with U.S.
President Barack Obama in the Oval Office.

https://theintercept.com/2016/11/11/commander-in-chief-donald-
trump-will-have-terrifying-powers-thanks-obama/

New York Corruption

Feb 21, 2024, 3:11:53 PMFeb 21
On 04 Apr 2022, Wi1liam T T <willy...@yahooomail.com> posted some

> Democrats changed the law to retroactively prosecute Trump.

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday compared the $355 million
judgment against him in his Manhattan civil fraud trial to Russia’s
treatment of Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny, who died in a remote Russian
penal colony last week.

“It is a form of Navalny. It is a form of communism or fascism,” Trump,
77, told Fox News host Laura Ingraham during a town hall event in
Greeneville, SC, when asked about the massive penalty imposed on him by
Judge Arthur Engoron last Friday, which will grow by more than $87,000 per
day – due to interest – until he pays up.

“The guy’s a nut job,” the former president said of the 74-year-old cab
driver-turned-judge. “I’ve known this for a long time and I’ve said it
openly.”

“This guy ruled that I was guilty before the trial started,” Trump said of
Engoron, later suggesting that the judge imposed the nine-figure fine
because he revealed in deposition last year that he had cash
“substantially in excess” of $400 million.

“I think he looked at my cash and he said, ‘Well, we’ll take all of his
cash,’” Trump argued.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/21/us-news/trump-on-the-355m-civil-fraud-trial-
judgement-it-is-a-form-of-navalny/

Starve 'em

Feb 21, 2024, 4:39:31 PMFeb 21

> Yes New York voters are stupid. They keep voting for ignorant
> Democrats.

To the Editor,

Is it possible that there is an abundance of ignorant and stupid people
in New York state who are of voting age? I can’t believe these people
want more crime, no police protection, higher prices, more corruption
and no quality of life. Have we just crossed over into the twilight
zone? No this really happened on Nov. 8 in New York.

It’s unbelievable what is happening in America. What kind of society
makes the murder of unborn children a priority over common sense? During
the one and only governor’s debate, Hochul asked Zeldin, “why are you so
concerned with crime?” She also said, “Crime is your perception” — as if
it doesn’t exist. Does that mean the 25 people who were pushed in front
of subway trains only perceived their injuries and deaths? Did the
hundreds of businesses that are robbed only perceived to have been
robbed and guns pointed in their faces? Did the people who have been
assaulted only perceive their injuries?

The fact is violent crime in the city is up 29%; robberies are up 31.5%;
felony assault is up 14%; and in the transit system crime is up 40.5%.
This is not a perception, it is real life. Hochul said in her victory
speech that Zeldin would have governed with fear. No, the fear we have
is real because of her. She has put all the criminals back out on the
streets. She condones the district attorneys who refuse to prosecute
crime. Zeldin would have put the criminals back in prison where they
belong. She created the fear and has no intention of fixing it. She
continued the no bail revolving door system of justice that Andrew Cuomo
first put in place in his quest to destroy this state. Criminals are
released without consequences to rob, attack and murder again knowing
they will be out on the street within hours only to repeat the cycle.

The uneducated and ignorant people of this state chose chaos instead of
safety, security and common sense. God only knows where we are headed,
and from the looks of things it is not in the right direction.

Andrew Chirico

https://www.bxtimes.com/letter-new-york-voters-are-just-plain-stupid/

Jack

Feb 21, 2024, 7:05:04 PMFeb 21
In article <t2au5j$3g9t6$2...@news.freedyn.de>
mybuddygaetz <ga...@protonmail.com> wrote:

House Democrats leading the impeachment trial in the Senate
against President Trump talked for more than twice as long as
his legal defense team, with the top critic, Rep. Adam Schiff,
speaking 454% longer than the top White House lawyer.

dem time.jpeg
<https://mediadc.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/c023747/2147483
647/strip/true/crop/1920x1081+0+0/resize/1920x1081!/quality/90/?
url=https%3A%2F%2Fmediadc.brightspotcdn.com%2F08%2F1f%2Fc8e94f81
43268c183db8136b7eb3%2Fdem-time.jpeg>

A quickie breakdown compiled by C-SPAN digital producer Courtney
Beesch found that House Democrats used virtually all of the 24
hours they were allotted, while the Trump team used less than
half of their time.

“WH Counsel @JaySekulow spoke for a total of 91 minutes, with 8
appearances at the podium. Lead House Impeachment Manager
@RepAdamSchiff spoke for 505 minutes, with 9 appearances at the
podium,” she tweeted.

In fact, Schiff spoke almost as long as the whole Trump team,
505 minutes versus 586 minutes.

gop time.jpeg
<https://mediadc.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/303aee8/2147483
647/strip/true/crop/1920x1081+0+0/resize/1920x1081!/quality/90/?
url=https%3A%2F%2Fmediadc.brightspotcdn.com%2Fa4%2F9c%2F5f7f1e97
41e5b95d81f28880f8d8%2Fgop-time.jpeg>

The differences were stark and were welcomed by some senators
who tried not to nod off during the presentation of the
Democrats' partisan impeachment case.

While the Democrats went long, the Trump team went short,
cutting off their final day of defense in part, said one
official, because they didn’t think the Democrats came close to
making their case for conviction.

012820-DaysCompared-100.jpg
<https://mediadc.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/50bcaaf/2147483
647/strip/true/crop/1920x1081+0+0/resize/1920x1081!/quality/90/?
url=https%3A%2F%2Fmediadc.brightspotcdn.com%2F13%2Fa5%2Fa8d6709b
4f4fbccc55de7d51bfc4%2F012820-dayscompared-100.jpg>

In the end, the Trump team had 14 hours left over and the
Democrats less than two hours, said the C-SPAN review.

Updated| ICYMI, or didn't have time to watch @cspan, here's a
look at the past 6 days in the Senate Impeachment Trial:

- The House Impeachment Managers used nearly all their avail. 24-
hours
- The WH Counsel used approx. half their avail 24-hours
- @RepAdamSchiff spoke the most pic.twitter.com/I27SfrsXdc

— courtney beesch (@courtneybeesch) January 28, 2020
Schiff, who led the House Intelligence Committee proceedings of
Trump and the allegations around aid to Ukraine and the alleged
call for an investigation of the Bidens, ate up about half of
the Democratic time.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/schiff-
talked-454-more-than-lead-trump-lawyer-sekulow

Jack Fake

Feb 21, 2024, 7:45:59 PMFeb 21
In article <t2k2ns$3masq$1...@news.freedyn.de>
"Buttsmoocher Number P01369" <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

He dared stand up with real Americans to stop the democrat
socialists attempting to take over the country.

Thank you President Trump!

Willy Waggers

Feb 21, 2024, 9:30:10 PMFeb 21
In article <t2kptk$3mp8r$1...@news.freedyn.de>
"Buttsniffer Number P01369" <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/declassified-footnotes-show-fbi-
knew-
christopher-steele-may-have-been-part-of-russian-disinformation-
campaign

The FBI's Crossfire Hurricane team investigating the Trump 2016
campaign
received multiple indications that former British spy
Christopher Steele -
- one of their key informants in their investigation -- was part
of an
elaborate "Russian disinformation campaign," according to
several newly
declassified footnotes from Department of Justice Inspector
General
Michael Horowitz's report on FBI misconduct.

“It’s ironic that the Russian collusion narrative was fatally
flawed
because of Russian disinformation," Sens. Chuck Grassley, R-
Iowa, and Ron
Johnson, R-Wis., who had pushed for the declassification, said
in a
statement to Fox News on Friday. "These footnotes confirm that
there was a
direct Russian disinformation campaign in 2016, and there were
ties
between Russian intelligence and a presidential campaign – the
Clinton
campaign, not Trump’s.”

At the same time, Grassley's office added that "the senators
expect a
fuller declassification in the coming days," including a version
of the
footnotes that does not redact the names of those who raised the
alarm
about Steele. Some in Grassley's office, including Grassley
himself, have
seen the fully declassified footnotes, and want them publicly
released
immediately, Fox News is told.

One of the footnotes, which was previously redacted in its
entirety, read:
“The [REDACTED] stated that it did not have high confidence in
this subset
of Steele’s reporting and assessed that the referenced subset
was part of
a Russian disinformation campaign to denigrate US foreign
relations." That
subset referred to the activities of former Trump lawyer Michael
Cohen,
whom Steele's dossier claimed had traveled to Prague to meet
with Russian
agents. Special Counsel Robert Mueller was unable to
substantiate that
claim, and Cohen has denied it.

The footnote goes on to state that a 2017 report “contained
information …
that the public reporting about the details of Trump’s [REDACTED]
activities in Moscow during a trip in 2013 were false, and that
they were
the product of RIS ‘infiltra[ing] a source into the network’ of a
[REDACTED] who compiled a dossier of information on Trump’s
activities.”

Donald Trump Jr.
?
@DonaldJTrumpJr
It’s amazing what can happen. When the deep state bureaucrats
aren’t the
ones in charge anymore. We need more @RichardGrenell/s in all of
these
agencies.
https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1248814379623211008

Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
Senate investigators could not break free key redacted footnotes
in FISA
report despite 2 full months of haggling with DOJ NSD and ODNI.
Frustrated, they then make same request to Trump's new ODNI
appointee
Grenell & he declassifies them w the snap of a finger in less
than 1 week

24.5K
5:00 AM - Apr 11, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
9,379 people are talking about this
Another footnote stated: "According to a document circulated
among
Crossfire Hurricane team members and supervisors in early
October 2016,
Person 1[Sergei Millian] had historical contact with persons and
entities
suspected of being linked to RIS [Russian intelligence]. The
document
described reporting [REDACTED] that Person 1 'was rumored to be
a former
KGB/SVR officer.' In addition, in late December 2016, Department
Attorney
Bruce Ohr told SSA 1 [FBI Agent Joe Pietnka] that he had met
with Glenn
Simpson and that Simpson had assessed that Person 1 was a RIS
officer who
was central in connecting Trump to Russia."

WHO IS MYSTERY FBI AGENT JOE PIENTKA, KEY PLAYER IN PAGE FISA?

Pientka was conspicuously removed from the FBI's website after
Fox News
contacted the FBI about his extensive role in Crossfire
Hurricane FISA
matters, but sources say he remains in the agency's field office
in San
Francisco in a senior role. Republicans have sought to question
him
repeatedly.

Millian contacted Fox News after this article was published, and
strongly
denied any links to illicit activities or intelligence services,
saying
there was an attempt to "frame" him that had backfired.

The newly released footnotes gave other reasons to doubt the
knowledge and
credibility of Steele's main sources, as well as the accuracy of
Horowitz's own report.

Undercover Huber
@JohnWHuber
Replying to @JohnWHuber
N.B. This is from Executive Summary of the IG report stating as
a FACT
that the Primary Sub Source (PSS) used “his/her network of sub-
sources to
gather information”

This is directly contradicted by Footnote 334 where the PSS
themselves
said they didn’t have a “network” at all ??

View image on Twitter
1,681
12:59 PM - Apr 10, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
890 people are talking about this
"When interviewed by the FBI, the Primary Sub-source stated that
he/she
did not view his/her contacts as a network of sources,
[REDACTED] with
whom he/she has conversations about current events and government
relations," one of the previously hidden footnotes reads.

That statement directly contradicted the executive summary of
Horowitz's
IG report, which asserted that Steele's Primary Sub-source "used
his/her
network of sub-sources to gather information that was then
passed to
Steele."

While Friday's disclosure was significant, the partial
declassification of
the footnotes didn't fully comply with previous requests to the
DOJ from
Grassley and Johnson, whose letter to Barr sought the full and
complete
declassification of the four footnotes in the IG report in
January.

Grassley and Johnson wanted the DOJ to declassify footnotes 302,
334, 342
and 350; all were only partially unredacted, and 342 remains
fully
redacted.

The fully redacted footnote "refers to information received by a
member of
the Crossfire Hurricane team regarding possible previous
attempts by a
foreign government to penetrate and research a company or
indiviudals
associated with Christopher Steele," the DOJ said, adding that
it would
continue to "review" the footnote's classification for possible
release.
It was unclear which foreign government was implicated; the DOJ
IG report
refers to Russia numerous times without any redaction.

In a letter to Barr in January seeking the full declassification
of four
footnotes in Horowitz's report, Grassley and Johnson had
written: "We are
concerned that certain sections of the public version of the
[IG] report
are misleading because they are contradicted by relevant and
probative
classified information redacted in four footnotes within the
classified
report."

Friday's partial declassification, which suggested Steele's
sources were
part of a Russian interference effort, was immediately
highlighted by
Trump allies and Republicans, who have long pushed the
administration to
publicize more details of the FBI's flawed investigation, even
as U.S.
Attorney John Durham is pursuing a criminal probe into the
conduct of U.S.
intelligence agencies.

The FBI heavily relied on Steele's now-discredited dossier to
obtain a
surveillance warrant to spy on former Donald Trump aide Carter
Page, in
which FBI officials asserted that Page was an "agent" of Russia.
However,
the FBI did not share the information about the Russian
disinformation
campaign with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC)
when it
moved to obtain the warrant, just as it did not tell the court
that
another Trump aide had denied collusion during a recorded
conversation
with an FBI informant.

The FBI's legal counsel later described the warrant to surveil
Page as
"essentially a single source FISA" wholly dependent on the
dossier, which
also made numerous other unsubstantiated claims about Russian
hackers in a
nonexistent consulate in Miami, Cohen's purported trips to
Prague, and
lurid blackmail tapes.

Aspects of the Page FISA that did not rely on the dossier have
not fared
well, either. For example, The Washington Post ended up in the
Page FISA
application as a key source alongside the dossier. A 2016
opinion piece by
the Post's Josh Rogin entitled, "Trump campaign guts GOP’s anti-
Russia
stance on Ukraine," had overstated developments at the
Republican National
Convention in 2016. A single delegate had proposed a sweeping
amendment to
change the GOP platform to provide lethal weapons to Ukraine, in
a major
shift from the Obama administration's policy; parts of that
amendment were
rejected.

But, the Post's opinion piece framed the development as
nefarious, and a
possible smoking gun. In a Page FISA application, the FBI went
on to cite
Rogin's article word-for-word – without quotation marks, but
with a
footnoted citation – as evidence that the Trump campaign could
be working
with the Russians in an illicit manner. The FBI apparently did
not obtain
independent verification of the article’s claims.

"The 'central and essential' evidence used to justify invasive
surveillance of an American citizen in the FBI’s probe into
Russian
interference was, itself, an example of Russian interference,
according to
once-secret footnotes declassified at the urging of two U.S.
Senators,"
Grassley's office said in a statement to Fox News on Friday.

FBI SYSTEMATICALLY IGNORED KEY FISA RULES -- CONTRADICTING
MEDIA, DEMS

"For years, the public was fed a healthy diet of leaks, innuendo
and false
information to imply that President Trump and his campaign were
part of a
Russian conspiracy to spread disinformation," Grassley and
Johnson said
separately. "The FBI’s blind pursuit of the investigation,
despite
exculpatory and contradictory information, only legitimized the
narrative.
The mounting evidence undercutting this narrative should have
stopped the
investigation early in its tracks. Instead, it took several
years and
millions in taxpayer dollars to conclude that the allegations
were
baseless."

The senators continued: “Had FBI leadership heeded the numerous
warnings
of Russian disinformation, paid attention to the glaring
contradictions in
the pool of evidence and followed long-standing procedures to
ensure
accuracy, everyone would have been better off. Carter Page’s
civil
liberties wouldn’t have been shredded, taxpayer dollars wouldn’t
have been
wasted, the country wouldn’t be as divided and the FBI’s
reputation
wouldn’t be in shambles.

The Justice Department IG, Michael Horowitz, has found that the
FBI
systematically violated rules designed to protect Americans from
unauthorized surveillance, including Page, prompting the FISC to
rebuke
the FBI and demand changes.

“Why have all these details remained unnecessarily secret for so
long?"
Page asked Fox News on Friday. "In our dual system of Justice,
the Mueller
Witch Hunt crew falsely misrepresented my own 'historical
contact with
persons and entities suspected of being linked to RIS,' when I
was
actually serving my country in support of the U.S. Intelligence
Community.
The time has finally come for the Office of the Director of
National
Intelligence and related agencies to release the full facts
about the
Obama-Biden Administration’s election interference campaign
against
candidate Trump and the illicit coup attempt against our
President.”

TRUMP AIDE DENIED COLLUSION TO FBI INFORMANT, BUT FBI DIDN'T
TELL SECRET
COURT: TRANSCRIPT

In Page's case, an ex-FBI lawyer, Kevin Clinesmith, even
falsified an
email from the CIA to make Page's Russian contacts seem
nefarious, when
Page in fact had been an informant to the CIA about those
contacts,
according to Horowitz.

It emerged separately on Thursday that an FBI confidential human
source
secretly recorded George Papadopoulos in the final days of the
2016
presidential election and pressed him over whether the Trump
campaign was
involved in Russian election meddling -- something the campaign
aide
emphatically denied, according to a transcript of that
conversation.

Fox News obtained the transcript of the recording, which spreads
over 171
pages. Papadopoulos, a former Trump campaign foreign policy
adviser, is
referred to in the transcript as "Crossfire Typhoon" or "CT."

Trump claims he was saved by firing former FBI director
ComeyVideo
The recording covers a more than four-hour conversation on Oct.
31, 2016.
According to the obtained transcripts, the confidential human
source (CHS)
met with Papadopoulos and asked whether he thought Russians
hacked the
Democratic National Committee (DNC) ahead of the Democratic
National
Convention.

“No,” Papadopoulos replied.

DOJ'S RUSSIA PROBE REVIEW FOCUSING ON 'SMOKING GUN' TAPES OF
MEETING WITH
TRUMP AIDE: SOURCES

The comments made by Papadopoulos are noteworthy because,
according to
officials, they were never provided or included in evidence to
the FISC
when seeking warrants to surveil Page over suspicion of Trump
campaign
ties to Russia.

When asked whether he thought the Russians had “special
interests” in the
election, Papadopoulos replied: “That’s all bullsh--. No one
knows who’s
hacking them,” and added that it “could be the Chinese, could be
the
Iranians, it could be some Bernie, uh supporters. Could be
anonymous.”

Carter Page, Ph.D.
@carterwpage
Why have all these details remained unnecessarily secret for so
long?
@ODNIgov @RichardGrenell @TheJusticeDept should release the full
facts
about the Obama-@JoeBiden Administration’s election interference
campaign
against candidate @realDonaldTrump.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/declassified-footnotes-show-
fbi-knew-
christopher-steele-may-have-been-part-of-russian-disinformation-
campaign …

FBI had information Steele dossier was part of 'Russian
disinformation
campaign,' declassified...
The FBI's Crossfire Hurricane team investigating the Trump
campaign
received multiple indications that former British spy
Christopher Steele -
- one of their key informants in their investigation --...

foxnews.com
2,393
2:23 PM - Apr 10, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
1,717 people are talking about this
Papadopoulos was then asked whether he thought Russians “have
interest in
Trump.”

“They, dude, no one knows how a president’s going to govern
anyway. You
don’t just say, oh I like—,” he said before being cut off. “I
don’t know.
Even Putin said it himself. It’s all, it’s like conspiracy
theories.”

The source went on to press Papadopoulos, saying: “I feel like
there’s
some heavy Trump supporters out there that kind of want to rig
this f—king
election in Trump’s favor and then at the same time, I don’t
know.”

Papadopoulos quipped: “Dude, you, you..there is no rigging in
his favor.”

Durham's criminal probe concerning the FBI's Russia probe
remains ongoing.
Speaking to Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle" on Thursday, Barr
said he has
seen troubling signs from the investigation.

"My own view is that the evidence shows that we're not dealing
with just
the mistakes or sloppiness," Barr told host Laura Ingraham.
"There was
something far more troubling here. We're going to get to the
bottom of it.
And if people broke the law and we can establish that with the
evidence,
they will be prosecuted."

BARR SAYS 'FAR MORE TROUBLING' EVIDENCE COMING FROM DURHAM PROBE

It has emerged since former National Security Adviser Michael
Flynn's
guilty plea that the FBI officials who interviewed Flynn, anti-
Trump agent
Peter Strzok and "SSA [Supervisory Special Agent] 1," have each
separately
been implicated by Horowitz in apparent misconduct and
mismanagement in
both the Flynn case and the Carter Page matter.

Strzok's anti-Trump bias is well-documented. The identity of SSA
1 is
protected in the Flynn legal proceedings by a court order, but
Fox News
has reported that documents point to Joe Pientka, who moved last
year from
the Washington, D.C., area to San Francisco. Pientka briefly
appeared on
the FBI's website as an "Assistant Special Agent in Charge" of
the San
Francisco field office late last year, according to the Internet
archive
Wayback Machine.

However, Pientka no longer appears on any FBI website after
being removed
shortly after Fox News identified him as the unnamed SSA in the
IG report;
Fox News is told Pientka received a promotion to a senior role
in the
bureau's San Francisco field office. Pientka's extensive role in
handling
the Page FISA has been outlined in Horowitz's report, and top
Republican
senators, including Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., have requested
that
Pientka sit for an interview to explain himself.

Fox News' Brooke Singman contributed to this report.

Nomen Nescio

Feb 21, 2024, 9:31:43 PMFeb 21
In article <t2hor2$3klmc$7...@news.freedyn.de>
"Buttsmoocher Number P01369" <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

Some of us will have very comfortable retirements thanks to him.

Bless you President Trump!

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 21, 2024, 9:35:04 PMFeb 21
In article <t2l124$3mt4k$9...@news.freedyn.de>
"Buttsniffer Number P01369" <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

Haven't heard anything from her since she got bitch-slapped by
President Donald J. Trump for the second time.

Nomen Nescio

Feb 22, 2024, 12:20:05 AMFeb 22
In article <t2kmk8$3mncl$1...@news.freedyn.de>
"Buttsniffer Number P01369" <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

Lol!

Clinton never had a budget surplus either. It was a total lie.

He used an accounting trick where he switched public debt from
one pile to another, creating the illusion of a "surplus".

Clinton also has the dubious distinction of being responsible
for the real estate financial meltdown that Bush and Obama had
to clean up.

Obama?

He doesn't escape unscathed either.

Obama ran on Obama care in 2008. After Nancy Pelosi shafted
military families by taking a military housing appropriations
bill, scooping out the insides, then shoveling the shit that
became Obama care into it, it was supposed to be effective in
2014.

It was delayed until 2015, one year before Obama's last year in
office. Almost immediately, insurance brokers began existing
the program because they were not being paid. The Democrats
covered it up and the mass media aided them.

In 2016, insurance companies abandoned Obama care as unworkable.
Again the mass media paid little attention.

The disaster of Obama care didn't start in 2015-2016 though.

It started in 2008 when Obama flat lied to the American public,
"Yes you can keep your doctor".

During 2008 as he campaigned, he touted, promoted and sold Obama
care.

Idiots bought it.

During this time, insurance health care premiums increased 200
to 600%, making it unaffordable for many Americans. These people
lost jobs, homes and health coverage in totality as businesses
told Obama en masse to go fuck himself. Obama cost people their
jobs and health benefits.

During this time, American businesses gave Obama the finger and
changed many jobs to part time at 18 hours per week and
eliminated health benefits, retirement packages and profit
sharing. The 40 hour work week became a management privilege
only.

The mass media and Democrats continued to sing the praises of
Obama care - which really did not exist except on paper.

Obama care failed because the architect, Barack Obama, and the
Nancy Pelosi / Harry Reid led Congress failed to fund it.

The biggest fraud of Obama care was the part that said nobody
could be denied coverage for pre-existing conditions.

There was one little stipulation however. If you did have a pre-
existing condition, an insurer would sell you coverage - but you
had to pay a FEE UP FRONT TO BEGIN TREATMENT FOR PRE-EXISTING
MEDICAL CONDITIONS.

In the case of cancer, the going rate was $100,000 cash money
before treatment would begin.

Obama care stands alone as the most nocuous incompetent piece of
legislation ever passed by the American Congress.

The second dog turd Obama presided over was the insurance
industry bailout using American tax money.

Obama handed billions to the insurance industry, who promptly
bent him over and fucked him up the ass in gratitude.

Bradley K. Shurman

Feb 22, 2024, 1:10:06 AMFeb 22
In article <t2is10$3lgl4$8...@news.freedyn.de>
"Buttsmoocher Number P01369" <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

Not a woman like Barack Obama.

Songbird Johnny

Feb 22, 2024, 3:20:03 AMFeb 22
In article <t2p7kn$3pfvj$2...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Democrats are stupid criminals. No argument here.

President Joe Biden and his aides have grown increasingly
frustrated by their inability to turn the tide against a cascade
of challenges threatening to overwhelm the administration.

Soaring global inflation. Rising fuel prices. Russia’s invasion
of Ukraine. A Supreme Court poised to take away a constitutional
right. A potentially resurgent pandemic. A Congress too
deadlocked to tackle sweeping gun safety legislation even amid
an onslaught of mass shootings.

In crisis after crisis, the White House has found itself either
limited or helpless in its efforts to combat the forces
pummeling them. Morale inside 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. is
plummeting amid growing fears that the parallels to Jimmy
Carter, another first-term Democrat plagued by soaring prices
and a foreign policy morass, will stick.

“It’s something that has bedeviled quite a few previous
presidents. Lots of things happen on your watch but it doesn’t
mean there is a magic wand to fix it,” said Robert Gibbs, a
press secretary under President Barack Obama. “The limits of the
presidency are not well grasped. The responsibility of the
president is greater than the tools he has to fix it.”

The West Wing believes there is still time for a course
correction.

Biden on latest jobs report: ‘We can tackle inflation from a
position of strength’

SharePlay Video
The plan is to put Biden on the road to highlight progress being
made, even incrementally, in meeting the series of tests, with
visits this week to California, where he will preside over a
summit of Western Hemisphere allies, as well as New Mexico to
push for his climate agenda. The administration will also set
aside its reluctance to work with “a pariah” nation with hopes
to spur oil production. And it plans to sharpen its attacks on
Republicans, aiming to paint the GOP as out-of-touch with
mainstream America on issues like gun safety and abortion, all
while hoping the upcoming Jan. 6 congressional hearings will
further color the party as too extremist and dangerous to return
to power.

But first aides need to quell the finger-pointing that’s been
erupting internally and the increasing concern over staff
shakeups, according to five White House officials and Democrats
close to the administration not authorized to publicly discuss
internal conversations. They also increasingly are trying to
soothe the greatest source of West Wing frustration, coming from
behind the Resolute Desk.

The president has expressed exasperation that his poll numbers
have sunk below those of Donald Trump, whom Biden routinely
refers to in private as “the worst president” in history and an
existential threat to the nation’s democracy.

Far more prone to salty language behind the scenes than
popularly known, Biden also recently erupted over being kept out
of the loop about the direness of the baby formula shortage that
has gripped parts of the country, according to a White House
staffer and a Democrat with knowledge of the conversation. He
voiced his frustration in a series of phone calls to allies, his
complaints triggered by heart-wrenching cable news coverage of
young mothers crying in fear that they could not feed their
children.

Biden didn’t want to be painted as slow to act on a problem
affecting the working-class people with whom he closely
identifies. Therefore, when aides convened a meeting with
formula company executives, the president — against the advice
of staffers — publicly declared it took weeks before details of
the shortage had reached him, even though the whistleblower
complaint that led to the shutdown of a major production
facility was issued months ago. Some aides feared the moment
made Biden look out of touch, especially after the CEOs in the
very same meeting made clear that warnings of the shortage were
known for some time.

White House pressed on baby formula response timeline

SharePlay Video
Members of Biden’s inner circle, including first lady Jill Biden
and the president’s sister, Valerie Biden Owens, have complained
that West Wing staff has managed Biden with kid gloves, not
putting him on the road more or allowing him to flash more of
his genuine, relatable, albeit gaffe-prone self. One person
close to the president pushed for more “let Biden be Biden”
moments, with the president himself complaining he does not get
to interact enough with voters. The White House has pointed to
both security and Covid concerns in restricting the travel of
the 79-year-old president.

MOST READ
AP19221596829852.jpg
Trump’s endorsement stumper: Family friends or fierce ally
Bidens evacuated from Delaware residence after plane flies into
restricted airspace
‘Top Gun: Maverick’ Is America’s Cry for Help
Whitmer, McConnell, Evers reportedly on Wisconsin gunman’s list
Trump weighs a big bet in Alabama Senate race
“A lot of things are out of his control and we are frustrated
and all Democrats — not just the White House but anyone with a
platform — need to do a better of job of reminding Americans of
how terrible it would be if Republicans take control,” said
Adrienne Elrod, a senior aide on Biden’s transition team and
aide to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

Complicating the White House’s efforts to turn around the
president’s midterm fate has been the exodus of staff from its
communications shop: from press secretary Jen Psaki to several
deputy press aides. Psaki’s successor, Karine Jean-Pierre, took
the post with little experience, and allies were critical when,
days later, the White House brought over her Pentagon
counterpart, John Kirby to join the staff. Kirby has been a
candidate for Jean-Pierre’s role but will serve on the national
security team.

The staff drama hasn’t ended there. While Biden is undyingly
loyal to his small inner circle of advisers, whispers in the
building have built over whether the return of Anita Dunn — back
to a senior adviser post — could portend her eventually
succeeding Ron Klain as chief of staff.

With worries rising about the Democrats’ fate this November, the
White House switched to more aggressive attacks on Republicans
recently. Frustrated that the GOP has not been called to task
for releasing few policy ideas of its own, Biden has gone hard
after a tax plan put out by Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.). But those
broadsides have gained little traction.

'The great MAGA king': Biden sharpens midterm attacks

SharePlay Video
“The president is taking action to lower prices and fight the
global rise in inflation, building on the unprecedented job
creation and the manufacturing resurgence he has delivered,”
said White House spokesperson Andrew Bates. “And he’s working
with Congress to cut the deficit as well as many of the biggest
costs families face, like energy and prescription drugs. He
knows what families are going through and is moving to help
them.”

But much of what the White House can accomplish is only around
the edges. Biden has sounded the alarm about the potential
overturn of Roe v. Wade and continues to push Congress to act on
guns in the wake of the mass shootings in Buffalo, N.Y., and
Uvalde, Texas. But he also signaled in his Thursday evening
speech that he knows that Congress, at most, will pass small
measures on firearms that will leave much of his party
dissatisfied.

And while Biden has received high marks — even from some
Republicans — for holding together an alliance to stand up to
Russia in the wake of its invasion of Ukraine, voters this fall
will likely care far more about some of the war’s aftershocks:
its further strain on supply chains has only added to rising
inflation and, most painfully for the White House, soaring gas
prices.

For nearly a month, Biden and his inner circle have agonized
over whether to make a trip to Saudi Arabia, a nation the
president deemed a “pariah” after its crown prince, Mohammed bin
Salman, ordered the murder and dismemberment of Washington Post
columnist Jamal Khashoggi. Biden, for a time, angrily rejected
meeting with the crown prince, arguing the presidency “should
stand for something,” according to two people with knowledge of
his thinking.

But he has recently relented, recognizing a need to push Riyadh
for more oil production. Still, the dates for the trip remain
fluid, leaving some aides to wonder if the president will change
his mind again.

Biden’s inner circle is well aware of recent presidential
precedent. Presidents Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton both
overcame a rough first midterms only to benefit from economic
turnarounds and cruise to reelection. But George H.W. Bush and,
especially, Carter were felled by shaky economies and rising
inflation.

“[Carter] lost because of inflation and bad feelings about the
economy and a sense that America was flailing and Biden is
finding now that it’s hard to be a leader when other things are
unraveling,” said Douglas Brinkley, presidential historian at
Rice University. “He can’t just be a mourner-in-chief, he can’t
just play defense. He needs to be on offense and convince
Americans that, despite the challenges, better days are ahead.”

Biden and his staff are incompetent assholes.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/05/biden-wants-to-get-out-
more-seething-that-his-standing-is-now-worse-than-trumps-00037278

USA South Africa

Feb 22, 2024, 3:50:04 AMFeb 22
In article <t2s487$3r3mn$1...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Trump says that it is justly deserved.

SAN FRANCISCO優istrict Attorney Chesa Boudin declared his 2019
election victory a call by voters for radical change. He
promised to do more than lock up criminals and embarked on a
progressive agenda to reduce incarceration rates and scrutinize
police misconduct.

On Tuesday, Mr. Boudin faces voters again, in a recall election
backed by business owners unhappy with his performance. Polls
indicate his ouster is supported by the majority of residents in
a famously liberal city that has seen, along with the rest of
the nation, a spike in murder and other crimes.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/progressive-prosecutor-movement-
tested-by-rising-crime-and-angry-voters-boudin-11654443234

Chesa Boudin was fucking fired.

Lock The FAGGOTS UP Like We Did The Japanese!

Feb 22, 2024, 4:05:05 AMFeb 22
In article <t2nhnd$3ocvn$3...@news.freedyn.de>
coon shoot <co...@shoot.con> wrote:

> There is a need for education to eliminate homosexual pedophiles.

Two participants in a Florida Pride parade were run over by a
truck Saturday night, in what the mayor of Fort Lauderdale
called a “terrorist attack against the LGBT community.”

Others, however, including members of a local Gay Men’s Chorus,
have maintained the deadly crash was an accident by one of its
own members. Police said they are investigating all
possibilities.

One of the victims died from their injuries, and the other is in
critical condition, according to WPLG Local 10 News. The FBI was
called in to help the investigation, according to the station.

The white pickup truck — carrying a rainbow-colored Pride flag —
was lined up with other floats when the driver hit the gas and
ran over the two would-be marchers at the start of the Wilton
Manors celebration around 7 p.m., the station reported.

“The truck revved up real fast and just took off,” parade-goer
David Banter told CBS Miami.

The driver, who narrowly missed hitting the convertible Rep.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz was riding in, told police that his
foot was stuck between the gas pedal and the brake causing him
to lose control, CBS said.

"gay" is a personal choice.

Don't make bad choices.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/19/truck-runs-over-two-people-killing-