Re: Why I Joe obsessed with Ukraine?

nobody

Feb 18, 2022, 1:12:44 PM2/18/22
On 2022-02-18, Fat Hitlery the Spy <jth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why is our fakely elected president so obsessed with a country that no one cares about and could care less about America's southern border which directly affects us all?

To take the focus off of all his other fuck ups like closing oil pipelines, the border, tax
and spend etc. He's created misery for the citizens of the USA.
Starting a war is the usual method.
See the movie "Wag The Dog".

--
Nobody
"All the best people in life seem to like Linux"

chrisv

Feb 18, 2022, 1:18:40 PM2/18/22
nobody wrote:

>"All the best people in life seem to like Linux"
>-- Steve Wozniak

Great quote!

Lefty Lundquist

Feb 18, 2022, 1:43:28 PM2/18/22
On 2/18/2022 1:12 PM, nobody wrote:
> On 2022-02-18, Fat Hitlery the Spy <jth...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Why is our fakely elected president so obsessed with a country that no one cares about and could care less about America's southern border which directly affects us all?
>
> To take the focus off of all his other fuck ups like closing oil pipelines, the border, tax
> and spend etc. He's created misery for the citizens of the USA.
> Starting a war is the usual method.
> See the movie "Wag The Dog".

Joe Biden hasn't fucked anything up. He was handed a mess courtesy of
Trump.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 18, 2022, 2:48:33 PM2/18/22
Shotgun Joey has fucked up EVERYTHING he's touched, just as Obama
predicted.

His latest fuckup-- sending Kamala Harris to try and stop World War
III.

nobody

Feb 18, 2022, 2:59:10 PM2/18/22
There is no question about it.
Biden is in way over his head.

pothead

Feb 18, 2022, 3:16:39 PM2/18/22
On 2022-02-18, Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen> wrote:
Obama was correct.

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 18, 2022, 8:27:17 PM2/18/22
You know, he probably had a nice pension and an easy life that he
could have spent with his grandchildren or smoking crack with his son
or something.

I bet you dollars to doughnuts he regrets ever getting talked into
becoming President.

pothead

Feb 19, 2022, 8:26:41 AM2/19/22
Joe Biden is in way over his head and is only in the WH because his wife craved being FLOTUS
along with the Biden family corruption being buried if Joe is POTUS.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 19, 2022, 9:10:25 AM2/19/22
pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
WHAT "Biden family corruption"?

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden
Nov 7 2020

WASHINGTON — An election-year investigation by
Senate Republicans into corruption allegations
against Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son, Hunter,
involving Ukraine found no evidence of improper
influence or wrongdoing by the former vice
president, closing out an inquiry its leaders
had hoped would tarnish the Democratic presidential
nominee.
https://tinyurl.com/y3sl7ufx

Molly Bolt

Feb 19, 2022, 10:12:22 AM2/19/22
On Friday, February 18, 2022 at 1:48:33 PM UTC-6, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Feb 2022 13:43:26 -0500, Lefty Lundquist
> <lefty_l...@ggmail.com> wrote:

> >> To take the focus off of all his other fuck ups like closing oil pipelines, the border, tax
> >> and spend etc. He's created misery for the citizens of the USA.
> >> Starting a war is the usual method.
> >> See the movie "Wag The Dog".
> >>
> >Joe Biden hasn't fucked anything up. He was handed a mess courtesy of
> >Trump.
> Shotgun Joey has fucked up EVERYTHING he's touched

like the orange baby's election victory, and trumptard pride

> His latest fuckup-- sending Kamala Harris to try and stop World War
> III.

which she's SUCCEEDED at, since there IS no WWIII.

(The Jan. 6 incident was not a war, merely an infestation cured by calling Orkin)

Molly Bolt

Feb 19, 2022, 10:13:26 AM2/19/22
so far Putin seems unable to get past it

> and is only in the WH because his wife craved being FLOTUS
> along with the Biden family corruption being buried if Joe is POTUS.

melania's plastic implants were just not good enough

Abort Retry Fail

Feb 19, 2022, 10:29:22 AM2/19/22
Who cares?
Melania and Ivanka are gorgeous and Jill Biden is a hag who dresses like a cheap hooker.
Like here for example:

https://images.app.goo.gl/vWSpFLGUf6pu8DTAA

--
A_R_F
Abort Retry Fail?

pothead

Feb 19, 2022, 10:44:21 AM2/19/22
Jill looks like a movie star next to Michelle "Big Mike" Obama.
And yet the fashion magazines covered Michelle's every move but ignored Melania.
It's no wonder Bathhouse Barry went gay.

Kunal Patel

Feb 19, 2022, 1:18:00 PM2/19/22
On 2022-02-19, Abort Retry Fail <a...@sectorunknown.net> wrote:
Fishnet stockings on Jill Biden?
Yuck.

--
Kunal Patel
"There is no hand to catch time"

Kunal Patel

Feb 19, 2022, 1:19:40 PM2/19/22
Michelle looks more like a guy than a girl.
I'll bet she could take Barack in a fight.

Lefty Lundquist

Feb 19, 2022, 4:55:49 PM2/19/22
Joe wouldn't have lasted 47 years in politics if he couldn't do the job.
You need to find another line to attack Joe Biden with.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Lefty Lundquist

Feb 19, 2022, 5:02:29 PM2/19/22
Melania was a whore.
Whores are filthy and full of disease.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Lefty Lundquist

Feb 19, 2022, 5:03:25 PM2/19/22
Who cares?
Michelle, Jill and their husbands are intelligent.
The Trump family are morons who made money off of the backs of stupid
people who got conned.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 20, 2022, 10:11:03 AM2/20/22
On Sat, 19 Feb 2022 16:55:47 -0500, Lefty Lundquist
Joe hasn't lasted 47 years.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 20, 2022, 10:11:25 AM2/20/22
On Sat, 19 Feb 2022 07:12:20 -0800 (PST), Molly Bolt
<mollyth...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, February 18, 2022 at 1:48:33 PM UTC-6, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Feb 2022 13:43:26 -0500, Lefty Lundquist
>> <lefty_l...@ggmail.com> wrote:

>> >Joe Biden hasn't fucked anything up. He was handed a mess courtesy of
>> >Trump.
>> Shotgun Joey has fucked up EVERYTHING he's touched
>
> trump

LOL

pothead

Feb 20, 2022, 12:04:10 PM2/20/22
Delaware must have some massive idiots living there to keep re-electing Joe Biden.

rtr

Feb 21, 2022, 2:00:11 AM2/21/22
Lefty Lundquist <lefty_l...@ggmail.com> writes:

Sorry for butting in, but I just find this line very interesting:

> Joe wouldn't have lasted 47 years in politics [...]

As a non-american, I find it really fascinating that politicians can
last for that long in office there.

Cheers!

--
Ang kalayaan ay dili gihatag, ini'y giabot.

Gronk

Feb 27, 2022, 12:26:49 AM2/27/22
On 2022-02-18, Fat Hitlery the Spy <jth...@gmail.com> wrote:

quid pro quo

Siri Cruise

Feb 27, 2022, 2:32:30 AM2/27/22
In article <svf22n$gjr$4...@dont-email.me>,
Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On 2022-02-18, Fat Hitlery the Spy <jth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> quid pro quo

Ukraine seduced him to blackmail Ukraine to his first
impeachment. Hence his resolve to conspire with Putin to
dismember Ukraine.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Richard Hatem

Feb 27, 2022, 5:55:03 AM2/27/22
In article <svf22n$gjr$4...@dont-email.me>
Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On 2022-02-18, Fat Hitlery the Spy <jth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> quid pro quo

Biden’s Baby Steps on Dirty Money

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/bidens-baby-steps-on-
dirty-money/2021/12/17/715b8bb8-5f42-11ec-b1ef-
cb78be717f0e_story.html

Convict and deport!

Jan 30, 2024, 6:35:24 PMJan 30
On 19 Feb 2022, Molly Bolt <mollyth...@gmail.com> posted some

> There is nothing stupider looking than a "blonde" mexican or nigger
> female.

HANFORD, Calif. (KGPE/KSEE) – The Hanford Police Department is asking
the community for help in locating a 27-year-old woman from Hanford who
is on the run after she shot a man.

Officers say on Jan 25. around 8:20 a.m. they were dispatched to the 800
block of Clover Lane in Hanford for multiple citizens reporting a
shooting where a male was shot and was lying on the street.

When officers arrived they found a 33-year-old male with multiple
gunshot wounds to his arms and his torso. He was transported to a local
hospital and is expected to recover, according to police.

Detectives with the Hanford Police Department served a search warrant at
a residence in the 800 block of Clover Lane and gathered evidence that
led them to obtain a warrant for the suspect, 27-year-old Jazmin Bravo
Hernandez of Hanford for the charge of attempted murder.

As part of the investigation, 22-year-old Adriana Hernandez of Hanford
was arrested on suspicion of being an accessory after the fact for her
involvement with Jazmin Hernandez on the day of the attempted murder.

Officials say that Jazmin Hernandez is still outstanding and is
considered armed and dangerous.

If anyone has any information about this case please contact Detective
Steve Sitter of the Hanford Police Department or call 559-585-2540.

https://news.yahoo.com/pd-27-old-hanford-woman-225431426.html

alt.politics.nationalism.black

Jan 30, 2024, 10:55:41 PMJan 30
On 19 Feb 2022, Lefty Lundquist <lefty_l...@ggmail.com> posted some

> Wild animals cannot be made pets. Democrats are stupid. Jail this
> one forever.

CHICAGO - A convicted felon who has been free on electronic monitoring
awaiting trial on murder and attempted murder charges is now back behind
bars after a startling discovery was made inside his Chicago home.

Bertell Johnson had been out on bond since May 2021.

Earlier this month, the Cook County Sheriff's Office says investigators
found multiple guns, ammunition, and suspected narcotics inside his
Chicago Lawn home after he posted photos on social media of himself
carrying a semi-automatic rifle and a handgun modified with a "switch"
that turns the weapon fully automatic.

The items discovered during the search, according to the sheriff's
office, include:

Assault rifle

Three handguns, including one with a defaced serial number and an
auto-switch attached

One high-capacity 50-round drum magazine

An extended 9mm magazine

Two empty 9mm magazines

Nearly 150 live rounds of ammunition of various calibers

16 grams of suspected cocaine

Approximately 300 grams of suspected cannabis

78 suspected oxycodone pills

Approximately $4,000 in cash

"Mr. Johnson was caught with multiple firearms, ammunition, and a drum
magazine while on EM for murder," Sheriff Tom Dart said in a statement.
"This was an unacceptable risk to the safety of the community, and
perfectly illustrates why I have for years argued that individuals
charged with violent crimes should not be placed on electronic
monitoring."

Johnson, 30, appeared in court on Jan. 20 and was ordered to be held in
custody.

https://news.yahoo.com/chicago-man-electronic-monitoring-arrested-0028012
11.html

No Jail - Nooses at noon

Jan 30, 2024, 11:40:16 PMJan 30

> Hang him. Don't waste the money jailing him. Hang him.

ELLIS COUNTY, Texas - An Ellis County man was sentenced to life in prison
without parole for killing his friend with a hammer in 2021.

31-year-old Trenton Adams of Avalon was found guilty of capital murder by
a jury and sentenced this week.

29-year-old Jordan Von Hoffman was found dead inside a trash can, wrapped
in plastic, a tarp and covered in paint in March 2021.

The Dallas County Medical Examiner said Von Hoffman had been killed by
compression of his neck and blunt force trauma consistent with being hit
in the head with a hammer.

A bloody hammer and gloves were found in a trash can near Von Hoffman's
body.

Investigators found the trash can and other items inside the trailer where
Von Hoffman had recently been purchased at Home Depot.

Surveillance video showed Adams and another person buying trash cans,
paint, plastic, gloves and more on the morning of Von Hoffman's murder,
investigators said.

Tests showed Adams' DNA was inside the gloves and on the hammer.

Phone and Facebook records show that Adams and the other person had
reached out to Von Hoffman, telling him to come over that day,
investigators said.

After the Ellis County Sheriff's Office obtained a warrant for Adams'
arrest, he went on the run, making stops in San Marcos and Fort Worth
before he was finally caught in Houston.

While he was on the run, investigators say that he called dispatch
multiple times confessing to the crime.

Adams also posted on Facebook claiming Von Hoffman hurt a child, which
Ellis County investigators determined was not true.

He later changed his story multiple times, once saying the South American
cartel had killed Von Hoffman and had Adams move the body.

Later, Adams sent a letter to Ellis County and the District Attorney's
Office in which he admitted to killing Von Hoffman saying he "worships
death" and that he carries out "rites and rituals of Satanic worship,
including blood sacrifices," the DA's office said.

The District Attorney's Office also said investigators learned Adams
believed Von Hoffman had a sexual encounter with his girlfriend.

"This was an extraordinarily brutal crime," said Ellis County District
Attorney Ann Montgomery in a statement. "I am pleased that justice was
served for Jordan and his family. I am also thankful that Trenton Adams
will never walk freely in Texas again."

https://news.yahoo.com/ellis-co-man-sentenced-life-212422357.html

Filthy animals

Jan 30, 2024, 11:51:20 PMJan 30

> Hang this asshole. Drop a noose around his neck and take him for a
> towtruck ride around town.

https://images.portcitydaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/Screen-Shot-2
024-01-30-at-4.28.39-PM.jpg

A New Hanover County jury found a Wilmington man guilty of second-degree
rape, second-degree sexual offense, and interfering with witnesses in
New Hanover County Criminal Superior Court on Jan. 30, according to a
news release from the District Attorney's Office.

Rodney Elroy Cobbs, 64, was sentenced to the highest sentence allowed by
North Carolina law, a minimum of 26.4 years and a maximum of 42 years in
prison, according to the release.

When the 60-year-old victim was leaving her close friend and neighbor's
house on July 30, 2021, Cobbs offered to walk her home. The release
describes Cobbs as a "friend of a friend" to the victim.

He asked to use the victim's restroom. While inside the victim's
apartment, he raped her. The victim locked herself inside of her
bathroom and called for emergency services. Cobbs, also known by the
street name 'Candyman,' left the apartment complex.

The victim received treatment at New Hanover Regional Medical Center. A
sexual assault nurse examiner "observed injury consistent with sexual
assault and took evidence swabs from her body," according to the
release.

Evidence collected submitted to the North Carolina State Crime Lab
Forensic Biology section for analysis was found to match Cobbs.

The victim identified Cobbs as the man who sexually assaulted her in a
photographic lineup compiled by the Wilmington Police Department.

While in custody at the New Hanover County Jail, Cobbs attempted to hire
a hitman to prevent testimony from the victim. An inmate who was
approached by Cobbs informed the lead investigator of this plan.

The 64-year-old has a history of sexual violence. He was previously
charged with attempted second-degree rape, assault on a female, and
second-degree kidnapping in relation to three separate offenses.

In 2011, Cobbs was ordered to register as a sexual offender after
exposing himself to a minor in Wake County, NC.

“I fear for any woman who finds herself in this man’s path," said Connie
Jordan, the assistant district attorney assigned to handle the trial.
"After a long career as a criminal and sexual predator, he will likely
spend the rest of his natural life in prison.”

If Cobbs survives to his release, he will be required to register as a
recidivist sexual offender for the remainder of his natural lifetime,
according to the release.

This article originally appeared on Wilmington StarNews: Wilmington man
convicted of second-degree rape by New Hanover, NC jury

https://news.yahoo.com/wilmington-man-convicted-rape-interfering-21422756
0.html

No reparations then

Jan 30, 2024, 11:56:01 PMJan 30

> In the meantime there have been 100,000+ black welfare sprogs dumped
> in Wilmington.

When you hear names such as Jackie Robinson, Barack Obama, Thurgood
Marshall and Ketanji Brown Jackson, what comes to mind?

These four and many others have broken a "color barrier" at a place or
profession and most of all made history.

Here are six Black people who made similar history in the Wilmington
area.

Joseph McQueen Jr.

The first recorded sheriff of New Hanover County was in 1739.

It would take 243 years before a Black person would hold that office.

Joseph McQueen Jr. was elected sheriff of New Hanover County in November
1982 and served until his retirement in 2002.

In 1965, McQueen had graduated from all-Black Williston High School.
Upon his early days as a deputy sheriff, McQueen was assigned to patrol
the halls of Hoggard High School, where racial unrest had continued to
flare in the early 1970s.

Louise McColl, a Wilmington native and 2011 StarNews Lifetime
Achievement Award recipient, has known McQueen for more than 30 years.

"Joe was a tough sheriff," she said in a 2019 StarNews story on McQueen.
"Tough on crime. He cared about the people in New Hanover County."

Mary Washington Howe

Mary Washington Howe was a teacher and principal at Williston Grammar
School in Wilmington from 1874 until her death in 1900. Howe, who became
the first Black woman to become a school principal, died at the age of
48.

To mark her strong love of education, an elementary school was named
after her at the corner of 10th and Meares streets. It opened in 1963.

The school today is known as Mary Washington Howe Pre-K Center.

Joan Coco

Joan Coco started working in the New Hanover County Public Library in
1967 when she was a sophomore at Williston High School. Coco, at the age
of 16, became the first Black employee to work at Wilmington's "white"
library. She started in the back away from white patrons, typing labels
and processing new books.

In July 2007, after nearly a 40-year career, Coco retired to spend more
time with her daughter and three grandchildren.

James Francis Shober

James Francis Shober was North Carolina's first licensed Black physician
and practiced in Wilmington.

Upon graduating from Howard University School of Medicine in 1878,
Shober traveled to Wilmington and opened a doctor’s office at 713
Princess St.

In 1889, he died at the age of 36 and was buried at Pine Forest
Cemetery.

Caterina Jarboro

Caterina Jarboro was born in Wilmington on July 24, 1898. At the age of
29, Jarboro was the first Black woman to perform in a U.S. opera house
in 1933 as part of the Chicago Opera Company at Manhattan's Hippodrome.

Jarboro made appearances at Wilmington's Thalian Hall in 1932 and 1933
to perform benefit concerts for St. Luke AME Zion Church and
Wilmingtonians who were suffering through the Great Depression.

After a brief illness, Jarboro died at her Manhattan home in 1986.

The opera singer has a star on the Wilmington Walk of Fame.

Wanda Bryant
Wanda Bryant, a native of Supply and raised in the Cedar Grove
community, is the first Black woman to serve as an assistant district
attorney in Brunswick County, serving from 1983 to 1987. After
graduating from West Brunswick High School, Bryant earned an
undergraduate from Duke University and earned a Juris Doctor degree from
North Carolina Central School of Law. After working as a prosecutor in
Bolivia, Bryant worked as an assistant U.S. Attorney, and a Senior
Deputy Attorney General for the state.

In 2001, Bryant was appointed to the North Carolina Court of Appeals,
serving for 19 years until her retirement.

https://news.yahoo.com/making-history-6-black-people-100447184.html

The Tawna D. Sanchez Gay Pervert Party

Feb 1, 2024, 3:30:03 AMFeb 1
NEW YORK -- A top editor at National Public Radio (NPR) has left the
network after three journalists filed sexual harassment allegations
against him, NPR's David Folkenflik reports.

David Sweeney, who was NPR's chief news editor, "is no longer on
staff," acting senior vice president of news Chris Turpin said in a
memo to staff on Tuesday.

The Thuy Tran Gay Pervert Party

Feb 1, 2024, 3:30:04 AMFeb 1
A longtime New Mexico lobbyist said Friday that on the eve of a
high-profile vote on a controversial bill eight years ago, a state
legislator from Northern New Mexico offered to vote for the measure
in exchange for sex.

In an account first reported Friday in The New York Times, Vanessa
Alarid said that in 2009 then-Rep. Thomas Garcia, D-Ocate, not only
offered her his vote in exchange for sex, but forced a kiss on her
and touched her breasts at a downtown Santa Fe hotel.

Alarid told The New Mexican that when she asked Garcia if she could
count on his vote, he said yes — if she’d have sex with him.

Immediately after that, she said, Garcia jumped on her. “He put both
hands on my breasts and gave me an open-mouth kiss, moving his
tongue over my lips.” Alarid, who was 32 at the time, said Garcia
told her that his wife has the same first name as her, so it
wouldn’t matter if he shouted “Vanessa” during sex.

The Nathan Sosa Gay Pervert Party

Feb 1, 2024, 4:05:04 AMFeb 1
NEW YORK -- Michael Oreskes has resigned as chief of NPR's newsroom
following accusations of sexual harassment that dated back to the
1990s.

The chief editor at National Public Radio, Michael Oreskes, was
placed on leave Tuesday after a published report that he abruptly
kissed two women who were seeking jobs while he was Washington
bureau chief at The New York Times in the 1990s.

NPR reported Tuesday that Oreskes was formally rebuked following a
separate incident two years ago where a female producer complained
she was made to feel uncomfortable after a dinner in which Oreskes
talked about sex and inquired about her personal life. The woman,
Rebecca Hersher, said on the NPR report that "it undercut my
confidence."

The women told the Post that they had met with Oreskes to talk about
job prospects, while he ran the Times' Washington bureau, when he
unexpectedly kissed them and stuck his tongue in their mouths.