Why are all the right-wingnut idiots here rapidly senescing geriatrics?

Gary Roselles

Feb 21, 2024, 12:34:05 PMFeb 21
They all are. The youngest one of them here is AlleyPussyBitch, who is 65+.
Hartung is 69. All the rest are well over 70; "Attila" (if he's still living) is
in his 80s.

Is it the galloping senescence that makes all of them wrong about everything?

Rudy Canoza

Feb 21, 2024, 8:20:21 PMFeb 21
['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by squat-to-piss communist cocksucker repaired]

On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, aka
Neutered Pussy — *NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a
golf pro, *NEVER* a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been
laid, but just a pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing
fairy — *capitulated* and *submitted* to Rudy and then lied:

> On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 09:34:03 -0800, Rudy Canoza, the intellectual, moral, professional, social, literary and physical superior to AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, *wrote* (not "says" — only undeserved narcissists configure custom attributions):
>
>> They all are. The youngest one of them here is AlleyPussyBitch, who is 65+.
>
> LOL... you're still wrong... by a LOT

If anything, you're even older. Your father (if still alive) is well into his
90s, and men of that generation weren't having children into their mid and late 30s.

You're a geriatric.

--
Canoza's law: AlleyPussyBitch (the narcissistic toddler) is *always* wrong.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 22, 2024, 7:36:57 AMFeb 22
[Default] Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza <rc.@hendrie.con> typed:
======================================
Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
Pathetic vandalism of follow ups in an impotent attempt
to stop being bitch-slapped into next week
repaired and restored.
======================================

>AlleyCat beat Rudy senseless by typing

>> LOL... you're still wrong... by a LOT
>
>If anything, you're even older. Your father (if still alive) is well into his
>90s, and men of that generation weren't having children into their mid and late 30s.

Remember. Rudy "knows people." He'll find out.

And what he can't find out, he'll make up!

ROFLMAO!!

Hey Cunt Flaps! Found that DD214 yet?

[chuckle]

"I'm going to get it anyway. I know people."
-Rudy Canoza