GREAT NEWS::::Biden approval ratings plummet amid war and inflation fears in new public opinion poll

Williann T T

Mar 27, 2022, 12:49:06 PM3/27/22
Biden is circling the drain!
Isn't that great news!

"Biden approval ratings plummet amid war and inflation fears in new
public opinion poll"

"44% have 'very little' confidence in president's handling of Russia-
Ukraine crisis"

<https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-approval-ratings-plummet-amid-
war-and-inflation-fears-in-new-public-opinion-poll>

"President Biden’s job approval rating has declined to 40%, the lowest
level of his presidency, as the president continues to see eroding
support from key demographics like independents and minority voters ahead
of the midterm elections, a new poll shows.

Biden’s approval rating stands at 40%, down from 43% in January, while
the number of voters who disapprove has increased by one percentage point
to 55%, according to an NBC News poll released Sunday."

"BIDEN SAYS DEMOCRATS IN ‘STRONGEST POSITION’ IN MONTHS; NEW POLL
SUGGESTS THAT'S WISHFUL THINKING

Biden’s approval rating among Black respondents in the poll dropped two
percentage points to 62%, while women respondents dropped from 51%
approve to 44%."

"The president’s approval among Latinos also dropped 9 points to 39%, and
it dropped 4 points among independent voters to 32%.

Republicans showed a 2-point lead over Democrats ahead of the midterm
elections, with 46% of respondents preferring a Republican-controlled
Congress, compared to 44% who want Democrats to retain power, according
to the poll.

Biden’s rating on the economy is also down 5 points, with only 33% saying
they approve of the president’s performance on that issue, and 38% blame
the president for rising inflation, which hit 7.9% in February."

"Only 28% of respondents said they have either a "great deal" or "quite a
bit" of confidence in Biden’s handling of the Russia-Ukraine crisis, and
a whopping 44% said they have "very little" confidence in the president.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

The poll was conducted between March 18-22, before the president's trip
to Europe to meet with allies concerning the Russia-Ukraine crisis, where
he has made multiple gaffes that have warranted clarification by the
Biden administration."

Yang

Mar 27, 2022, 12:57:14 PM3/27/22
I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve of the mess Biden has
made of America?
Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive failure.

--
Yang
Let's Go Brandon !

max headroom

Mar 27, 2022, 3:02:04 PM3/27/22
In news:XnsAE678263EF2...@144.76.35.252, Williann T T
<willy...@yahooomail.com> typed:

> Biden is circling the drain!
> Isn't that great news!

> "Biden approval ratings plummet amid war and inflation fears in new
> public opinion poll"

> "44% have 'very little' confidence in president's handling of Russia-
> Ukraine crisis"

No, it's terrible news... to the Republic and to the world.

Rafael

Mar 28, 2022, 1:40:53 PM3/28/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

>--

Don't you worry boy, once Biden kills everybody in Russia, yellow skinned
scum like you will be next on the butcher block and the Yang people's blood
will flow like rivers!

Rafael

Mar 28, 2022, 8:00:36 PM3/28/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

Rafael

Mar 29, 2022, 11:29:16 AM3/29/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

Rafael

Mar 30, 2022, 8:41:18 PM3/30/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

Rafael

Mar 31, 2022, 8:40:45 AM3/31/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

Rafael

Apr 1, 2022, 8:27:27 AM4/1/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

Rafael

Apr 3, 2022, 9:30:58 AM4/3/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

Trump's Perfection

Apr 3, 2022, 7:30:02 PM4/3/22

Rafael

Apr 3, 2022, 8:16:27 PM4/3/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

Rafael

Apr 4, 2022, 8:49:55 AM4/4/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

Rafael

Apr 4, 2022, 9:17:58 AM4/4/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

Rafael

Apr 4, 2022, 2:07:22 PM4/4/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

Rafael

Apr 4, 2022, 6:50:43 PM4/4/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

Rafael

Apr 4, 2022, 7:43:57 PM4/4/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

Rafael

Apr 5, 2022, 7:23:02 AM4/5/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

Rafael

Apr 5, 2022, 7:40:00 PM4/5/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

Rafael

Apr 6, 2022, 8:58:16 AM4/6/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

Rafael

Apr 7, 2022, 2:48:47 PM4/7/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

Rafael

Apr 7, 2022, 9:42:50 PM4/7/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

Rafael

Apr 8, 2022, 7:47:10 AM4/8/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

Tuna Twat Soup

Apr 8, 2022, 4:15:03 PM4/8/22
A: Tongue in cheek.

Rafael

Apr 9, 2022, 10:12:26 AM4/9/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

Rafael

Apr 9, 2022, 6:00:59 PM4/9/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

Rafael

Apr 10, 2022, 10:06:50 AM4/10/22

>I'm surprised that his numbers are even that high. How can *anyone* approve
of the mess Biden has
>made of America?
>Even Democrats have to admit Joe Biden's first year has been a massive
failure.

Rafael

Apr 10, 2022, 11:35:51 AM4/10/22

Harris Slut

Sep 15, 2023, 2:40:04 AM9/15/23
Rafael <j...@gmail.com> wrote in news:t2utdp$3smfh$1...@news.freedyn.de:

> Merrick Garland should be impeached and removed from office for this.

The Virginia father who was arrested at a school board meeting when he
spoke out about his teen daughter being sexually assaulted by a
transgender student slammed the Department of Justice on Monday as being
“politicized and weaponized” for its handling of his case.

Scott Smith, who was recently pardoned by Republican Gov. Glenn Youngkin,
said in a new interview that he did not believe his case was treated
fairly by federal prosecutors.

“I really wanted to win this straight up in court on my own merit, but
unfortunately, you know as things have played out — our justice system
across this land is unfortunately politicized and weaponized to the
[hilt], and that should scare every American,” Smith told Fox News Monday
night.

Smith also addressed a recent Wall Street Journal editorial that claimed
the press used his altercation as proof of some type of greater right-wing
campaign, or “an attempt to fit Mr. Smith into the Democratic Party’s
portrayal of conservative critics of government as motivated by hatred.”

“It’s all true,” Smith said when presented with the article. “It’s what
they did.

“They used me to silence moms and dads and grandmothers and grandpas and
everybody else that we’re starting this movement to protect our children
to stand up for our rights, to protect our children and say what we think
is right for them.

“And there’s clear evidence that it somewhat worked,” he said, calling the
Justice Department memo to school boards “bone-chilling.”

Smith was arrested at a Loudoun County School Board meeting on June 22,
2021, when he spoke out about his teenage daughter being sexually
assaulted in a school bathroom by a transgender student. He reportedly
unleashed a storm of profanities and was convicted of disorderly conduct.

But he told “America Reports” he was not actually verbally sparring with
the unsupportive school board members, as was originally believed, but
rather a “radical parent” who called him a liar and threatened to “ruin”
him on social media.

“I never spoke to the school board. That whole story is really kind of
askew,” Smith said.

“I was sitting in my little area, and a radical protester came and I heard
this shouting behind me, and I turned around, and it was my wife and her —
I didn’t even know my wife was there. She came in behind me,” he
recounted.

“So I stepped in, tried to explain to this lady what was going on,” he
said, saying he told the woman about his daughter’s assault by a
transgender student.

“She looked at me dead in the face and said, ‘That’s not true, that’s not
what happened. You are lying.’”

The police tried to de-escalate the situation, Smith said, but when they
walked away, he again turned to engage the woman verbally.

That was when, he said, she threatened to “ruin” him on social media.

“I called her an expletive — the next thing I know, there are hands all
over me, grabbing me from behind,” Smith recounted.

He said he was never “really fighting to clear my name from a disorderly
conduct charge, I mean, I’m a country boy, I’m just disorderly sometimes.

“You know, what this was all about was my free speech, you know, that
should not have happened that day,” he told anchor John Roberts.

https://nypost.com/wp-
content/uploads/sites/2/2023/09/NYPICHPDPICT000035916041.jpg?resize=766,70
9&quality=75&strip=all

Smith was pardoned by Youngkin on Sunday when the Republican governor told
“Fox News Sunday,” “I spoke with Mr. Smith on Friday, and I had the
privilege of telling Mr. Smith that I will pardon him, and we did that on
Friday.

“We righted a wrong. He should’ve never been prosecuted here. This was a
dad standing up for his daughter.”

But Loudon County Democratic Commonwealth’s Attorney Buta Biberaj, who was
ultimately removed from the case, slammed the pardon as a “political
stunt” and an “unprecedented, inappropriate intervention into an active
legal case.”

She accused Youngkin of making himself “judge and jury” over herself and
politically opposite county officials who were involved in the case.

When asked about those comments on Monday, Smith said Biberaj is “one of
the most evil people I’ve ever met.”

“Unfortunately, I had to deal with her face-to-face with the prosecution
of the sexual predator of my daughter,” he said. “We need to vote her
out.”

The teenage suspect who sexually assaulted Smith’s daughter was found
guilty of two counts of forcible sodomy.

The suspect was sentenced to a residential treatment facility and placed
on the sex offender registry.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/12/dad-arrested-at-school-board-meeting-after-
daughters-sexual-assault-rips-politicized-doj/

Hoffa Removal Services

Sep 15, 2023, 4:26:40 AM9/15/23
Rafael <j...@gmail.com> wrote in news:t2uo9p$3si52$1...@news.freedyn.de:

> Sterilize this stupid cunt and lock her up in a prison full of horny
> niggers for the rest of her life. Let them fuck her to death.

Police in Virginia have arrested a baby-sitter who they say left an
11-month-old girl and a small dog to bake to death inside a hot car for
six hours — before the infant’s body was brought to a hospital in a
black trash bag.

Kristen Graham, 40, from Seaford, was taken into custody Tuesday and
charged with felony child neglect and misdemeanor animal cruelty,
York-Poquoson Sheriff Ron Montgomery announced at a press conference
Tuesday.

Montgomery said Graham’s top charge could be upgraded to homicide,
depending on the results of the baby’s autopsy.

The youngster has been identified by law enforcement officials and
family members as Myrical Eunik Wicker.

The investigation into the hot-car deaths began unfolding Tuesday
afternoon, when cops were called to a hospital in Newport News, where an
elderly man had arrived saying he had a dead baby in his car.

Medical workers followed the man outside and saw a black garbage bag in
his car containing a child’s lifeless body.

Detectives later contacted Graham, baby Myrical’s caregiver, and
interviewed her.

At the time of the baby’s death, Graham had been looking after her for
about two days.

Montgomery said the woman often baby-sat the tot, who was born in
October 2022 to 17-year-old Arianna Wicker.

Around 1 a.m. Tuesday, Graham got a call from a friend who asked her to
bring her a pack of cigarettes, the sheriff said.

The friend had been caring for an elderly person in Newport News and
could not leave the house to do her own shopping.

“So the 11-month-old child was put in the back of the vehicle along with
a small dog and transported to Newport News where they went to a
7-Eleven, purchased cigarettes and a bottle of apple juice,” said
Montgomery.

Graham then drove to the friend’s house and stayed there for some time.

Around 8 a.m., she returned to her home on Seaford Road where, according
to the sheriff’s office, she rolled up the windows in her car and left
the baby and the dog inside.

Graham went to sleep and was awakened by a phone call about six hours
later, between 2 p.m. and 2:30 p.m., the sheriff said.

She then went outside to check on the baby and found Myrical and the dog
dead in the car. Temperatures in Seaford that day reached 88 degrees.

The baby was brought inside the house and for an unknown reason stuffed
into a black trash bag, before 80-year-old Paul Kudlaty drove the
lifeless infant to Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital.

Kudlaty is not facing any charges in connection with the baby’s death,
Montgomery said.

Deputies who later headed to Graham’s home to execute a search found the
dog’s corpse in a bathtub, reported the station WTKR.

Graham told investigators that the last thing she remembered was pulling
into her driveway and turning off the car engine, according to an arrest
warrant.

The woman also allegedly said she had taken the prescription nerve pain
medication Gabapentin before getting behind the wheel to drive to
Newport News.

Myrical’s maternal grandmother, Frances Spires, has launched a GoFundMe
campaign to help her daughter, Arianna Wicker, with her baby’s funeral
expenses, saying the teen mom had just gotten out of school and was
unemployed.

Wicker’s roommate, Tennille Shields, told the news station WAVY that she
was the one who broke the news of her baby’s death to her.

“She started screaming,” Shields recalled.

Baby Myrical’s biological father, Tyshaun Butts, wrote in the
description of a separate online fundraiser that his daughter was “put
in a trash bag by someone she viewed as family.”

The grieving young dad said his child “was full of life” and “her smile
could light up the darkest room.”

https://nypost.com/2023/09/14/baby-and-dog-died-after-being-left-in-hot-c
ar-for-6-hours/

KoOks of San Francisco

Feb 19, 2024, 7:55:05 PMFeb 19
In article <t1srv3$38e9t$2...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Modern day lazy unaffected niggers do not deserve any fucking reparations.
> They didn't give one flying fuck about any possible slave shit until money was waved.

California's first-in-the-nation task force on reparations voted
Tuesday to limit state compensation to the descendants of free
and enslaved Black people who were in the U.S. in the 19th
century, narrowly rejecting a proposal to include all Black
people regardless of lineage.

The vote was split 5-4, and the hours-long debate was at times
testy and emotional. Near the end, the Rev. Amos Brown,
president of the San Francisco branch of the NAACP and vice
chair of the task force, pleaded with the commission to move
ahead with a clear definition of who would be eligible for
restitution.

"Please, please, please I beg us tonight, take the first step,"
he said. "We've got to give emergency treatment to where it is
needed."

Gov. Gavin Newsom signed legislation creating the two-year
reparations task force in 2020, making California the only state
to move ahead with a study and plan, with a mission to study the
institution of slavery and its harms and to educate the public
about its findings.

Reparations at the federal level has not gone anywhere, but
cities and universities are taking up the issue. The mayor of
Providence, Rhode Island, announced a city commission in
February while the city of Boston is considering a proposal to
form its own reparations commission.

The Chicago suburb of Evanston, Illinois, became the first U.S.
city to make reparations available to Black residents last year,
although there are some who say the program has done nothing to
right a wrong.

California's task force members — nearly all of whom can trace
their families back to enslaved ancestors in the U.S. — were
aware that their deliberations over a pivotal question will
shape reparations discussions across the country. The members
were appointed by the governor and the leaders of the two
legislative chambers.

Those favoring a lineage approach said that a compensation and
restitution plan based on genealogy as opposed to race has the
best change of surviving a legal challenge. They also opened
eligibility to free Black people who migrated to the country
before the 20th century, given possible difficulties in
documenting family history and the risk at the time of becoming
enslaved.

Others on the task force argued that reparations should include
all Black people in the U.S. who suffer from systemic racism in
housing, education and employment and said they were defining
eligibility too soon in the process.

Civil rights attorney and task force member Lisa Holder proposed
directing economists working with the task force to use
California's estimated 2.6 million Black residents to calculate
compensation while they continue hearing from the public.

"We need to galvanize the base and that is Black people," she
said. "We can't go into this reparations proposal without having
all African Americans in California behind us."

But Kamilah Moore, a lawyer and chair of the task force, said
expanding eligibility would create its own fissures and was
beyond the purpose of the committee.

"That is going to aggrieve the victims of the institution of
slavery, which are the direct descendants of the enslaved people
in the United States," she said. "It goes against the spirit of
the law as written."

The committee is not even a year into its two-year process and
there is no compensation plan of any kind on the table. Longtime
advocates have spoken of the need for multifaceted remedies for
related yet separate harms, such as slavery, Jim Crow laws, mass
incarceration and redevelopment that resulted in the
displacement of Black communities.

Compensation could include free college, assistance buying homes
and launching businesses, and grants to churches and community
organizations, advocates say.

The eligibility question has dogged the task force since its
inaugural meeting in June, when viewers called in pleading with
the nine-member group to devise targeted proposals and cash
payments to make whole the descendants of enslaved people in the
U.S.

Chicago resident Arthur Ward called in to Tuesday's virtual
meeting, saying that he was a descendant of enslaved people and
has family in California. He supports reparations based only on
lineage and expressed frustration with the panel's concerns over
Black immigrants who experience racism.

"When it comes to some sort of justice, some kind of recompense,
we are supposed to step to the back of the line and allow
Carribeans and Africans to be prioritized," Ward said. "Taking
this long to decide something that should not even be a question
in the first place is an insult."

California Assemblyman Reginald Jones-Sawyer, who voted against
limiting eligibility, said there is no question that descendants
of slaves are the priority, but he said the task force also
needs to stop ongoing harm and prevent future harm from racism.
He said he wished the panel would stop "bickering" over money
they don't have yet and start discussing how to close a severe
wealth gap.

"We're arguing over cash payments, which I firmly don't believe
are the be all and end all," he said.

Reparations critics say that California has no obligation to pay
up given that the state did not practice slavery and did not
enforce Jim Crow laws that segregated Black people from white
people in the southern states.

But testimony provided to the committee shows California and
local governments were complicit in stripping Black people of
their wages and property, preventing them from building wealth
to pass down to their children. Their homes were razed for
redevelopment, and they were forced to live in predominantly
minority neighborhoods and couldn't get bank loans that would
allow them to purchase property.

Today, Black residents are 5% of the state's population but over-
represented in jails, prison and homeless populations. And Black
homeowners continue to face discrimination in the form of home
appraisals that are significantly lower than if the house were
in a white neighborhood or the homeowners are white, according
to testimony.

A report is due by June with a reparations proposal due by July
2023 for the Legislature to consider turning into law.

<https://www.npr.org/2022/03/30/1089629383/california-group-
votes-to-limit-reparations-to-slave-descendants>

Deport !

Feb 20, 2024, 4:12:46 PMFeb 20
On 29 Mar 2022, Rafael <j...@gmail.com> posted some

> Hochul and her other Democrat incompetents are criminals. Really,
> they are. They are enabling invading criminals at the expense of
> American citizens.

Another week, another migrant-mismanagement bombshell: Gov. Hochul and
Mayor Adams have been quietly handing out cash to thousands of migrants
for nine months.

The governor and mayor have learned nothing from the mess they’ve made.

The federal government, which funds most cash-welfare benefits,
prohibits “asylum seekers” from collecting such benefits, which pay $336
for a mother with two children and $252 for two adults (along with even
more in shelter and energy subsidies).

But New York has its own state- and local-funded parallel “safety net
assistance” program for those not eligible for federal welfare: people
who have exceeded the federal five-year welfare time limit and singles
without children.

Hochul stealthily expanded this program to include “applicants for
asylum” and “applicants for temporary protected status.”

The governor did this, a social-services spokesman told The Post’s Rich
Calder, “at the request of New York City.”

How many migrants are receiving these benefits?

Hochul won’t say, with the spokesman estimating only 10% of new arrivals
will collect.

That would be about 17,000.

But there are ways to guess.

The governor’s updated state budget allocates $26 million for this new
cost for the current fiscal year, up from zero the year before.

For the fiscal year starting April 1, the proposed state-taxpayer cost
is $67 million.

The expanded eligibility will “result in more households becoming
eligible for Safety Net Assistance and increase state costs,” the budget
warns.

The state pays only 29% of normal “safety net assistance” costs, though;
the city pays the other 71%.

That means the “asylum seeker” benefits’ full cost for the upcoming
fiscal year is $231 million, with $164 million paid by the city — and
likely to rise.

This is a major increase.

In January 2023, before the city had requested these changes, it planned
to spend $891 million of its own money (not federal or state) on “public
assistance” grants in this fiscal year, not much more than the $850
million budgeted annually before the pandemic.

Turns out the real amount this year is $974 million.

The city expects it to fall to $875 million in the upcoming fiscal year
— but how and why?

As of December, there were 358,000 city recipients in the nonfederal
“safety net assistance” program, up from 314,000 a year earlier.

It had already risen from 217,000 pre-pandemic, but the increase had
been abating.

How many of the new recipients are “asylum seekers”?

Is Gotham encouraging people to apply for these benefits, as the city
helps them with their asylum applications, or discouraging it?

We have no idea.

You’ll read some generic narratives about “public assistance” costs in
budget reports but nothing about how much of that is migrants.

The mayor didn’t mention it in his budget speech.

(Nor can you arrive at the number of recipients by simply dividing the
expected annual budget by the average annual benefit per recipient, as
safety-net assistance typically comes with those noncash shelter and
utility stipends, and it’s not clear if the state is offering those to
the city to defray shelter costs.)

Has Hochul learned nothing from two years of the migrant crisis?

A unique benefit — California doesn’t offer “asylum seekers” welfare —
will attract more people, as the city’s unique “right to shelter” has
demonstrated.

But at least the right to shelter existed before this crisis.

And just like with the “right to shelter,” the state and city have no
exit strategy.

Normally, beneficiaries can receive two years of “safety net assistance”
cash; after that, it converts into a grant directly to a landlord or
utility provider.

The normal goal for people on that assistance is to get a full-time job
— and yes, people who have formally applied for asylum can legally work
after six months.

But with the number of migrants in city shelter expected to rise from
about 70,000 to 90,000 later this year and remain there indefinitely,
the state has effectively created a new, permanent rolling welfare
benefit for newcomers, assuming most “asylum seekers” do find
on-the-books work quickly.

The most startling thing about all this is the lack of transparency.

If New York state and city are proud of the aid they’re offering “asylum
seekers,” why haven’t Hochul and Adams said, “Just like we’re offering
shelter to the world, we’re proud to offer cash benefits.”

They must have understood what the public reaction would be.

Nicole Gelinas is a contributing editor to the Manhattan Institute’s
City Journal.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/11/opinion/hochul-and-adams-never-ending-migra
nt-money-spigot/

Deport !

Feb 20, 2024, 4:27:53 PMFeb 20
On 28 Mar 2022, Rafael <j...@gmail.com> posted some

> Lol! Fuck you starving Democrats who voted for this idiot.

It takes money to make money, as the old saying goes, and, apparently, it
also takes money — as much as $53 million — to give money away.

Earlier this month, The Post broke the story that Mayor Adams is giving
out pre-paid cash cards to migrants.

Unusually for the mayor, Adams didn’t publicize this story himself, and
his administration has for nearly a month failed to correct several public
misperceptions about it.

One misperception is that the program allows the city to give out just $50
million to migrants.

No wonder the mayor has been reticent.

This debit-card program — if you read the actual contract — has the
potential to become an open-ended, multi-billion-dollar Bermuda Triangle
of disappearing, untraceable cash, used for any purpose.

It will give migrants up to $10,000 each in taxpayer money with no ID
check, no restrictions and no fraud control.

Why give debit cards out?
When The Post exposed the mayor’s debit-card program earlier this month,
the mayor’s office spun it as a money-saving program, to solve a problem:
migrants staying in hotels don’t eat all their food.

DocGo, the city’s no-bid “emergency” contractor to provide migrants with
three meals a day, throws away up to 5,000 meals daily, wasting $7.2
million a year.

Some food is inedible — expired or rotten — and other food doesn’t meet
migrants’ dietary needs.

Providing mass-scale meals competently and with options for specific needs
— halal, kosher, vegan, non-gluten — isn’t that hard: the school system
does it, airlines do it, hospitals and jails do it.

It wouldn’t be that difficult for the city to solve this problem: on-site
city auditors could refuse to pay for meals that are objectively inedible,
with visible mold, for example, or with expired labeling.

Solving the old boondoggle with a new boondoggle
Instead of assuring that it’s existing no-bid “emergency” contractor
fulfills its duty to provide edible food, however, the Adams
administration has solved its problem by retaining a new no-bid
“emergency” contractor — to provide a service with far more scope for
waste, fraud, and abuse than stale sandwiches: giving out potentially
billions of dollars of hard cash, few questions asked.

Which vendors did the city’s Housing Preservation & Development consider
for this contract, as qualified to provide this complex financial service?

New York City is home to hundreds of top-tier financial-services and
public-benefits providers, a dream of a competitive bidding pool, to
ensure that the city gets a good price, as well as strong protections
against fraud and abuse.

But HPD considered only one: Newark-based Mobility Capital Finance, which
also has an office in Harlem.

MoCaFi was founded by Wole Coaxum, a former managing director at JPMorgan
Chase, who said the death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., in 2014
inspired him to serve the “underbanked” and “narrow the racial wealth
gap.”

https://nypost.com/2024/02/19/opinion/inside-mayor-adams-migrant-debit-
card-boondoggle-no-bid-bank-gets-50-million-border-crossers-up-to-10000-
each/

New York Stupid

Feb 21, 2024, 12:15:50 AMFeb 21
On 30 Mar 2022, Rafael <j...@gmail.com> posted some

> That stupid whore Hochul.

he Hochul administration is quietly using taxpayer dollars to gift cash
payments to thousands of migrants who don’t qualify for typical welfare
assistance, The Post has learned.

The cash windfall was made possible by the state Office of Temporary and
Disability Assistance modifying its “Safety Net Assistance” program’s
eligibility rules in May to include non-citizens with pending applications
for legal asylum status.

The announcement was made through an under-the-radar message the agency
sent out to social services agencies across the state.

The OTDA declined to reveal how many migrants have received SNA checks,
but estimates that 90% of New York’s current migrant population won’t see
additional benefits under the rule change.

With more than 173,000 migrants coming to the Big Apple since spring 2022,
if only 10% of migrants here are eligible for SNA payments, the number of
recipients could exceed 17,000 in NYC alone.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/10/metro/thousands-of-migrants-get-cash-aid-
through-hochul-policy-change/

New York Stupid

Feb 21, 2024, 12:20:51 AMFeb 21
On 31 Mar 2022, Rafael <j...@gmail.com> posted some

> That stupid whore Hochul.

Mayor Eric Adams’ administration will soon start handing out pre-paid
credit cards to migrant families being put up in Big Apple hotels, The
Post has learned.

The $53 million pilot program, run by the New Jersey company Mobility
Capital Finance, will provide asylum seekers arriving at the Roosevelt
Hotel with the city cash to help them buy food, according to city records.

It’ll start with a group of 500 migrant families in short-term hotel stays
and will replace the current food service offered there, according to City
Hall.

The cards can only be used at bodegas, grocery stores, supermarkets and
convenience stores — and migrants must sign an affidavit swearing they
will only spend the funds on food and baby supplies or they will be kicked
out of the program.

The Immediate Response Card initiative appears akin to the state’s food
stamp program, dubbed SNAP, which provides lower-income New Yorkers with a
credit card to cover the cost of meals, and will provide funds based on
the same scale.

The amount on each card will vary depending on the size of the family and
whether any income is coming in, according to the details of the contract.
A family of four, for instance, could be provided nearly $1,000 each
month, which comes out to $35 per day for food. Cards will get refilled
every 28 days.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/02/metro/nyc-to-hand-out-prepaid-credit-cards-
to-migrant-families-for-food/

New York Stupid

Feb 21, 2024, 1:00:59 AMFeb 21
On 03 Apr 2022, Rafael <j...@gmail.com> posted some

> Stupid whore Hochul.

A gun-toting crew pulled off a brazen broad-daylight heist at a Gucci
store in Lower Manhattan on Monday — forcing the upscale shop to close for
the rest of the day.

The three crooks are still on the loose after speeding away from the scene
following the armed robbery at the 14th Street retailer around 12:10 p.m.,
according to police.

Two men and a woman stormed into the shop, displayed a gun and ordered the
employees to get on the ground while they grabbed merchandise off the
shelves, police said.

They then jumped into a Honda CRV and sped off westbound on 14th Street.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/19/us-news/nyc-gucci-store-robbed-in-broad-
daylight-by-brazen-gun-toting-crew/

Democrat crimes

Feb 21, 2024, 1:06:00 AMFeb 21
On 01 Apr 2022, Rafael <j...@gmail.com> posted some

> Typical American Democrat.

BERLIN (AP) — An American man on Monday admitted to charges of murder and
rape after he allegedly pushed two U.S. women down a ravine, fatally
injuring one of them near Germany’s Neuschwanstein castle last year.

The 31-year-old defendant admitted to the charges during the start of his
trial, the German news agency dpa reported. Defendants in the German legal
system do not formally enter pleas to charges.

“The defendant has committed an unfathomable crime,” defense lawyer Philip
Mueller said in a statement. The defendant, whose name hasn’t been
released in line with German privacy rules, confirmed that his lawyer’s
statement was correct but did not answer any questions.

The defendant is charged with murder, rape with fatal consequences,
attempted murder and possession of child pornography. Murder charges carry
a maximum sentence of life in prison in Germany.

The attack happened on June 14 last year near the Marienbruecke, a bridge
over a gorge close to the castle that offers a view of Neuschwanstein, one
of Germany’s most famous tourist attractions.

Prosecutors say the defendant met by chance the two female tourists, aged
21 and 22, on a hiking path and lured them off the trail. They said in a
statement that he apparently first forced the younger woman to the ground
and tried to undress her.

When the elder woman tried to help her, a scuffle ensued and the suspect
allegedly pushed her down a steep slope. She fell about 50 meters (165
feet) and sustained a head injury, bruises and grazes but survived.

The suspect then allegedly strangled the younger woman until she was
unconscious and raped her, prosecutors said, before pushing her down the
slope as well. She died.

Prosecutors said they secured a laptop and cellphones from the suspect
containing child sexual abuse material.

Authorities say the women didn’t know the man before they met near
Neuschwanstein. The suspect was arrested shortly after the attack.

A verdict is expected to be announced in mid-March at the earliest.

Copyright 2024 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

https://www.wymt.com/2024/02/19/american-man-admits-attacking-2-us-
tourists-killing-one-them-near-famous-german-castle/

Pelosi Ethics Commission

Feb 21, 2024, 2:30:03 AMFeb 21
In article <t2o3up$3oqde$8...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

WASHINGTON — NY Rep. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez clapped back at
fellow Democratic lawmaker Rep. Joe Manchin of West Virginia
after he said he did not support defunding the police — tweeting
an image of her glowering at him at the State of the Union.

The Bronx-born socialist expressed her displeasure on Thursday
at an earlier tweet from Manchin, a centrist, who attacked the
party’s noisy left flank as hand-wringing continues over the
party’s poor 2020 showing.

“Defund the police? Defund, my butt. I’m a proud West Virginia
Democrat. We are the party of working men and women. We want to
protect Americans’ jobs & healthcare. We do not have some crazy
socialist agenda, and we do not believe in defunding the
police,” he wrote.

Ocasio-Cortez’s (D. Bronx) response to her colleague’s tweet
notched more than 200,000 likes by Thursday afternoon and
prompted progressive group the Sunrise Movement to start a
petition to “Defund Joe Manchin’s butt.”

The Democratic Party is in the throes of a full-blown civil war
following last week’s presidential race which Joe Biden won but
saw Democrats’ majority in the House eroded and their dreams of
recapturing the Senate dashed.

In a caucus call last week, Rep. Abigail Spanberger [D-Va.], who
narrowly won reelection, implored her colleagues to “not ever
use the word ‘socialist’ or ‘socialism’ ever again.”

“We lost good members because of that,” she said.

Democratic stalwart and Majority Whip Rep. Jim Clyburn [D-S.C.]
has also warned about the dangers of “sloganeering” and said
calls to “defund the police” had hurt Democratic candidates.

Meanwhile, New York Rep. Hakeem Jeffries reportedly took a
veiled shot at his progressive colleagues on another call,
quipping: “Do we want to win, do we want to govern, or do we
want to be internet celebrities?”

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi [D. Calif] has avoided entering the
fray as rumors swirl that some members of the Democratic caucus
want to oust the 80-year-old over their abysmal 2020 showing.

But the party’s progressive wing, led by Ocasio-Cortez and
fellow “Squad” members Reps. Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib and
Ayanna Pressley, have shot back — accusing Democratic leadership
of resting on their laurels and failing to organize at the
grassroots level.

In a post-mortem released Tuesday, progressive groups like the
Sunrise Movement charged that it was “unforced errors” like
Pelosi’s ice-cream stunt at the peak of the pandemic which cost
them those half dozen seats.

“When Democratic leaders make unforced errors like showing off
two sub-zero freezers full of ice cream on national television
or cozy up with Wall Street executives and corporate lobbyists
while Trump tells voters we are the party of the swamp, it is
not surprising that we lose,” they wrote.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/12/aoc-fumes-over-rep-joe-manchins-
crazy-socialist-agenda-tweet/

Pelosi Ethics Commission

Feb 21, 2024, 2:50:05 AMFeb 21
In article <t2nbme$3oaef$6...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

Did she or didn’t she?

Of course she did. In late July 2016, Hillary Clinton, in an
effort to divert attention from the email scandal that was
haunting her presidential bid, directed her campaign to peddle a
political narrative that Russia’s suspected hacking and leaking
of Democratic Party emails was in furtherance of a conspiracy
between Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump to swing the election to
Trump.

That is, as I argued in Ball of Collusion, the Clinton campaign
dreamed up, paid for, and peddled the Trump–Russia collusion
farce. And in promoting it, President Obama’s former secretary
of state had a willing and able partner in the Obama
administration — very much including its intelligence and law-
enforcement apparatus.

Democrats Change Their Tune

It was amazing to watch Democrats play Twister this week, as
National Intelligence Director John Ratcliffe added documentary
corroboration to the disclosure he’d made the week before. In
that first revelation, via letter to the Senate Judiciary
Committee, Ratcliffe explained that, because our spy agencies
have very effective foreign-intelligence-gathering methods, they
were able to “obtain insight” into a Russian intelligence
analysis that concluded Clinton orchestrated the damaging
political narrative. That is, Clinton actually did what she
accused Trump of doing: She colluded with Russians (through yet
another foreigner she recruited to meddle in the 2016
presidential campaign: the ludicrous former British spy
Christopher Steele) in order to damage Trump’s campaign and
cinch the election for herself.

As ever with the Clintonistas: When they’re moving their lips,
they’re projecting.

Ratcliffe’s initial revelation came with a caveat: While our spy
agencies judged Moscow’s analysis about Clinton to be authentic
(in the sense of truly being a Russian intel product), they
could not vouch for its accuracy (i.e., it might reflect what
the Russians really believed, but it might alternatively be
exaggeration or fabrication). This was not a wobble.
Intelligence agencies sweep up scads of information, and they
must always grade its reliability with a skeptical eye to avoid
deluding themselves.

But this was all Democrats needed . . . at least at first. At a
Judiciary Committee hearing, former FBI director James Comey and
Senate Democrats scoffed at Ratcliffe’s frank, professional
concession, claiming it discredited his disclosure in its
entirety, and called his competence into question. He’d clearly
been duped by Russian disinformation . . . said the people who
seem to have made a habit of being duped by Russian
disinformation.

Did the Russians have a window into the Clinton campaign? It
sure looks that way, between Secretary Clinton’s security
practices (which even Comey has described as irresponsible) and
her retention of Steele, with his stable of Russian oligarch
clients and his dossier “primary subsource,” whom the FBI
suspected (with copious reason) to be a Russian asset.

But the point here is not whether Russian spies, thanks to
Clinton’s own carelessness, had effectively infiltrated her
campaign. The point is: Clinton was undeniably doing what, it
turns out, the Russians were contemporaneously detecting.

Want to play epistemological acrobatics? Okay, fine. We can
spend hours pondering whether Russian spies generated an
assessment about what Clinton was up to because they
legitimately wanted to inform their Kremlin superiors, or
whether they did it because they wanted our spies to see it and
to wonder whether the Russians knew that we knew that the
Russians knew . . .

I’d prefer to keep my eye on the ball, which has precious little
to do with spy games and Russian disinformation. The Russians
were able to deduce what Hillary Clinton was up to because it
was patently obvious. It did not take a super sleuth to figure
this one out. Just eyes to see and ears to hear.

That’s why you might have noticed a shift in Democratic tone
when Ratcliffe released more documents.

The second set of disclosures showed that the CIA had taken the
Russian information seriously enough that (a) then-director John
Brennan quickly briefed President Obama and his administration’s
national-security team about it and (b) the agency included the
Russian intel about Clinton in a memo to the FBI, which laid out
information gleaned by the “Crossfire Hurricane fusion cell”
that Brennan had assembled to promote the Trump–Russia storyline.

After Ratcliffe published these documents, we were no longer
hearing much about disinformation. Now the talking point became:
Well, there was nothing criminal in what Clinton did; she was
simply worried about a potentially corrupt conspiracy between
Trump and Putin — and who wouldn’t be?

Right . . . worried based on absolutely zero evidence. There was
not a shred of proof that Donald Trump and his campaign had any
foreknowledge of, much less complicity in, the suspected Russian
hack of DNC emails. That, you may remember, was the sinkhole on
which the collusion farce was constructed.

Clinton Retains Steele to Craft Trump–Russia Narrative

At this point, Democrats have no choice but to concede Clinton’s
catalytic role in the collusion narrative because there is no
other rational way to look at what happened — not for any
sentient person, never mind Russian intelligence agents.

Let’s look at the timeline.

In spring 2016, the Clinton campaign, through their lawyers at
Perkins Coie (an activist Democratic firm that also represents
the DNC), retained Steele to compile opposition research
connecting Trump and Russia. By June 20, Steele had produced the
first of his dossier “reports.” It sets forth the infamous “pee
tape” farce, at which any competent investigator would have
rolled his eyes, especially if he knew anything about Steele’s
self-professed Trump derangement. For Steele, the rumor that
Putin has a video of Trump cavorting with prostitutes is not
good enough; he figures the story is better if he adds that
Trump went out of his way to stage the “golden shower”
performance on a bed in which the Obamas — “whom he hated” — had
slept.

It’s melodrama, in the now familiar genre of Trump fever-dream.
Beyond that, Steele’s “report” could have been written by
Clinton or Brennan themselves. It frets over Trump’s by-then-
well-documented skepticism about NATO, surmising that such
thinking couldn’t possibly be explained by anything other than
Trump’s being blackmailed by Putin.

As usual, what’s actually interesting about a Steele “report” is
what’s not in it. There’s nothing about emails. That this is a
Steele pattern would also have been a red flag for the FBI if
its top officials, like other devotees of the progressive
international order, had not been as repulsed by Trump’s
candidacy as Steele was. None of the seemingly important things
Steele reports are verifiable (and some of them are plain
false); by contrast, the actually important things that happen
are never in Steele’s “intelligence reporting” until after they
happen. He was not unearthing information as an intelligence
professional; he was a paid political hack conveniently folding
reported news into Clinton’s anti-Trump campaign narrative.

Assange Issues a Threat as the Clinton Emails Scandal Intensifies

As Steele might have noted had he been paying attention, over a
week before his June 20 “report,” WikiLeaks chief Julian Assange
had publicly said, “We have emails pending publication,” which
were “in relation to Hillary Clinton.” Western intelligence
services have long observed that WikiLeaks has a collaborative
relationship with Russia.

At the time, it was not common knowledge that the DNC had been
hacked. Nor was it widely known that the FBI and the DNC had
been slow to react to the hack, or that the DNC would deny the
FBI access to its servers (with the support of the Obama Justice
Department, which did not take action to seize them for forensic
examination). Thus, anyone who was focused on Assange would have
assumed that the emails he was talking about were Clinton’s
personal emails — the 33,000 she had declined to surrender to
the State Department even though they were rife with official
business.

The start of summer was a time of frenzied activity regarding
Clinton’s email scandal. The FBI, driven by the political
calendar and the Obama administration’s determination that the
putative future Democratic president would not be charged with a
crime, raced to close its probe-for-show before the Democratic
national convention, scheduled to begin on July 25.

In rapid succession: On June 27, Obama attorney general Loretta
Lynch had her tarmac tête-à-tête with Mrs. Clinton’s husband
(the former president who had first brought Lynch to prominence
by appointing her U.S. attorney in the Eastern District of New
York). On Saturday, July 2, the FBI and the Justice Department
did their cursory close-out interview of Clinton (which was such
a sham that she was permitted to have two other subjects of the
investigation present and assisting her as “counsel”). And on
July 5, FBI director James Comey held his infamous “exoneration”
press conference, which illustrated that there was damning
evidence of Clinton’s mishandling of classified information and
destruction of government records, and of her promotion of a
culture of national-security recklessness at the State
Department; but, nevertheless, that the Obama administration
would not charge her, even though her conduct violated the
literal terms of the espionage statute.

If Director Comey thought his press conference was going to put
the email scandal behind the Bureau and the Clinton campaign, it
had the opposite effect. Republicans were outraged that the fix
was in. Democrats were outraged at the director’s misconduct in
going public with the evidence against an uncharged person. At
the congressional hearings that immediately ensued, Republicans
questioned Comey in excruciating detail about all the
disclosures he’d made concerning Clinton’s mishandling of
classified information. It emerged that he’d begun preparing his
exoneration speech months earlier, even though Clinton had not
been questioned, other central witnesses had not been
interviewed, and key evidence had not been obtained, let alone
analyzed.

Heading into the convention that she’d hoped would be a
coronation, Clinton was reeling. Her email scandal was
intensifying rather than dissipating. And Assange seemed to be
threatening to leak the very emails she had taken pains not just
to delete but to destroy — employing the BleachBit program so no
one could ever read them. (Of course, as the Clinton campaign
had to realize, if a foreign intelligence service had hacked
into her non-secure homebrew system to copy the emails and slip
them to WikiLeaks, an after-the-fact BleachBit treatment would
not have helped.)

The DNC Emails

On July 22, Assange pulled the trigger, but it was not the shot
anyone was expecting. He began rolling out thousands of emails.
But not Secretary Clinton’s emails. These were the DNC’s emails.

For Clinton, this was manna from heaven.

Even though Assange had characteristically sought to drum up
attention by promising emails “in relation to Clinton,” the
Democrats’ nominee was not an active participant in the DNC
emails. Nor could the hacking of the DNC be blamed on her
reckless use of a non-government server system. Although Assange
had implied that the emails he was about to release would damage
Clinton, they did not damage her at all.

To the contrary, they helped her. Clinton was able to pose as
the victim, targeted by a WikiLeaks-Russia scheme; yet she
suffered none of the harms of such a scheme, since her own
emails were not at issue. In addition, the fact that emails were
at the center of the controversy would enable her to conflate
her email scandal with the hacking of the DNC. Now, if Trump or
other Republicans referred to her destroyed emails, it would be
spun as a reference to the DNC emails that Russia was suspected
of hacking. When Trump foolishly chided that he hoped Russia
found Clinton’s emails, it would be spun as a plea that Russia
hack the DNC — even though he was obviously referring to the
emails Clinton had purged, and doing so under circumstances
where Clinton’s private servers had long been decommissioned and
in the FBI’s possession.

Steele and the Campaign Get On-Message

Naturally, publication of the hacked DNC emails was included,
post facto, in the Trump-Russia narrative that Steele, at the
Clinton campaign’s urging, had already been fabricating for
weeks. The well-paid former spy got busy, writing a new
“intelligence report.” He thundered about an “extensive
conspiracy between TRUMP’s campaign team and Kremlin, sanctioned
at the highest levels and involving Russian diplomatic staff
based in the US,” which explained the Kremlin’s responsibility
for the “recent appearance of DNC-emails on WikiLeaks.” This, of
course, had been done “with the full knowledge and support of
TRUMP and senior members of his campaign team” — a quid pro quo
for Trump’s supposed agreement “to sideline Russian intervention
in Ukraine as a campaign issue.”

After the lurid “pee tape” story, should we be surprised that
Steele was just getting warmed up? He related that this “well-
developed conspiracy of cooperation” between the Trump campaign
and “the Russian leadership” was being coordinated on the Trump
end “by the Republican candidate’s campaign manager, Paul
MANAFORT, who was using foreign policy adviser, Carter PAGE, and
others as intermediaries.”

In fact, Manafort and Page do not know each other. Oh, and what
about that “Russian diplomatic staff based in the US” that
Steele touted? He pointed to the Russian consulate in Miami as a
conspiratorial hub. Alas, there is no Russian consulate in Miami
— as any competent FBI agent who was actually interested in
assessing Steele’s credibility would have figured out in about
five minutes (that’s about how long it took a State Department
official to figure it out when Steele subsequently spun this
yarn for her).

While Steele was scrivening away, the Clinton campaign staff at
the Democratic convention in Philadelphia was wasting no time.
On July 24, with revelations from the hacked DNC emails still
breaking and the convention about to begin, Clinton campaign
manager Robbie Mook told CNN:

What’s disturbing to us is that we — experts are telling us that
Russian state actors broke into the DNC, stole these emails, and
other experts are now saying that they are — the Russians are
releasing these emails for the purpose of actually helping
Donald Trump. I don’t think it’s coincidental that these emails
were released on the eve of our convention here.

That was the narrative. We didn’t need to get it from Russian
intelligence. We got it from the spokesman for the Clinton
campaign itself: Russia hacked emails and strategically leaked
them with the intention of undermining Clinton and promoting
Trump’s candidacy.

It was a great story for Clinton: She would be delighted to have
Americans reading Democratic emails she was not party to, rather
than speculating about her own emails. The DNC emails were
basically a dud, making explicit the already manifest fact that
the party was in the tank for Clinton against Bernie Sanders.
More consequential was that they helped the media push the
Clinton email scandal out of the limelight for a few days,
between the embarrassment of a few top Democrats whose emails
were published and the convention drama — speeches by the Obamas
and Clintons, and Khizr Khan, the father of a heroic fallen
Muslim American soldier, Captain Humayan Khan, blasting Trump’s
proposed restrictions on Muslims entering the U.S.

The Political Narrative Seamlessly Becomes an Investigation

Getting her own email scandal out of the public eye was what
Clinton wanted. And the Obama administration went right along
for the ride.

At exactly the time Clinton was rolling out the Trump-Russia
narrative, based on the DNC email hacking, Alexander Downer — an
Australian ambassador who once arranged a $25 million
contribution to the Clinton Foundation, and who was closely tied
to Steele’s British intelligence colleagues — suddenly
remembered a conversation two months earlier with a nondescript
Trump campaign adviser. That young fellow, George Papadopoulos,
had made a vague remark about hearing that the Russians had some
kind of compromising information about Mrs. Clinton. Eureka,
Downer exclaimed to himself, Papadopoulos must have meant the
DNC emails! Whereupon the diplomat sauntered over to the U.S.
embassy to alert officials from the Obama State Department that
Secretary Clinton used to run.

Quite the leap of logic. Remember, the DNC emails did not
involve Clinton. Plus, even Downer admits that Papadopoulos
never mentioned the word emails in their barroom conversation.
There is not a scintilla of indication that Papadopoulos knew
anything about DNC emails or Russia’s suspected hacking of them.
Months earlier, he says he had been told by the mysterious
Maltese academic, Josef Mifsud, that the Kremlin might have Mrs.
Clinton’s own emails from her non-secure homebrew server —
which, if the conversation really happened, would have made
Mifsud about the zillionth person to so hypothesize on that
subject. (See, e.g., Director Comey’s July 5 remarks: “We assess
it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary
Clinton’s personal e-mail account.”)

No matter. At the same time that Hillary Clinton had her
campaign proclaim that the DNC emails had been hacked by Russia
as part of a corrupt Trump-Putin conspiracy to swing the
election to Trump, and Steele dutifully reported that the DNC
emails had been hacked by Russia as part of a corrupt Trump-
Putin conspiracy to swing the election to Trump, the FBI opened
Crossfire Hurricane on — you’ll never guess! — suspicion that
the DNC emails had been hacked by Russia as part of a corrupt
Trump–Putin conspiracy to swing the election to Trump.

What a coincidence.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/10/hillary-clinton-
orchestrated-russia-collusion-farce/?utm_source=recirc-
desktop&utm_medium=article&utm_campaign=right-
rail&utm_content=top-stories&utm_term=second

Blaming Humans For Climate Change Is Ignorant

Feb 21, 2024, 2:55:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t2svmp$3rhpb$6...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

NUKE THOSE FUCKING CHINKS!

There are new calls to reevaluate whether or not COVID-19 began
at the Wuhan Institute of Virology after US intelligence learned
three doctors became sick with symptoms similar to those of
COVID-19 in November 2019 and sought out hospital care, the Wall
Street Journal reported.

A report from the State Department was issued during the last
days of former President Donald Trump's administration but
officials familiar with the report did not agree on the strength
of the evidence found, the Journal reported.

In March, Marion Koopmans, a dutch virologist, told NBC News the
illness of lab workers could be attributed to regular seasonal
illnesses.

Earlier this year, a team from the World Health Organization
spent a month in Wuhan investigating the origin of the virus and
concluded that the virus most likely jumped from bats to people.

The group said a lab leak was "extremely unlikely."

The WHO said it also did not have access to all the necessary
information. That lack of information has prompted some experts
to be wary of the findings and demand more investigations into
the virus's origin, including the possibility that it in fact
was leaked from a lab.

November 2019 is also in line with when experts believe COVID-19
began circulating.

China has consistently denied that the coronavirus escaped from
a lab. The lab, however, hasn't released raw data or records on
its work with coronaviruses in bats.

A spokeswoman for the National Security Council told the Journal
that the Biden administration still has questions on the origin
of the virus but plausible theories should be investigated by
WHO.

"We're not going to make pronouncements that prejudge an ongoing
WHO study into the source of SARS-CoV-2," the spokeswoman said.
"As a matter of policy we never comment on intelligence issues."

On Monday, the director of the institute's Wuhan National
Biosafety Laboratory, Yuan Zhiming, told Chinese state media,
the Global Times, that the Journal's report was "a complete lie."

"Those claims are groundless. The lab has not been aware of this
situation [sick researchers in autumn 2019], and I don't even
know where such information came from," Zhiming said.

https://www.businessinsider.com/3-wuhan-lab-workers-hospitalized-
fall-2019-coronavirus-covid-origin-2021-5

hemor...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2024, 3:05:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t2ik0f$3lbph$5...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

after I pulled it from his outboard.

2020 Election Fraud

Feb 21, 2024, 6:55:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t2k2p6$3masq$5...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

President Biden has removed the bust of former U.K. Prime
Minister Winston Churchill from display in the Oval Office --
tapping back into an Obama-era controversy over the bust.

The Washington Post, as part of a tour of the new design of the
famous room, reported that Biden "does not have the bust on
display." However, other busts, including labor leader Cesar
Chavez and Martin Luther King Jr., are on display.

British Prime Minister Tony Blair had loaned President George W.
Bush a bust of the British wartime leader in 2001. Former
President Barack Obama had caused controversy by removing it
when he entered office in 2009, and it was viewed by critics as
a snub of the U.S.-U.K. alliance -- although his White House
noted that there was still a Churchill bust elsewhere in the
building.

The controversy simmered for years, with then-London Mayor Boris
Johnson noting in 2016 that "some said it was a snub to Britain."

"Some said it was a symbol of the part-Kenyan president's
ancestral dislike of the British Empire -- of which Churchill
had been such a fervent defender," he said in an article.
Johnson, who is now U.K. prime minister, was widely criticized
for the article -- particularly the description of Obama as
"part-Kenyan."

"part-Kenyan faggot" is more accurate.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-churchill-bust-oval-office

Those BRAVE NIGGERS!

Feb 21, 2024, 10:35:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t2s488$3r3mn$1...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

GOMA, Congo – Torrents of lava poured into villages after dark
in eastern Congo with little warning, leaving at least 15 people
dead amid the chaos and destroying more than 500 homes,
officials and survivors said Sunday.

The eruption of Mount Nyiragongo on Saturday night sent about
5,000 people fleeing from the city of Goma across the nearby
border into Rwanda, while another 25,000 others sought refuge to
the northwest in Sake, the U.N. children’s agency said Sunday.

More than 170 children were still feared missing Sunday and
UNICEF officials said they were organizing transit centers to
help unaccompanied children in the wake of the disaster.

Goma ultimately was largely spared the mass destruction it
suffered the last time the volcano erupted back in 2002.
Hundreds died then and more than 100,000 people were left
homeless. But in outlying villages closer to the volcano, Sunday
was marked by grief and uncertainty.

Aline Bichikwebo and her baby managed to escape when the lava
flow reached her village, but said both her mother and father
were among those who perished. Community members gave a
provisional toll of 10 dead in Bugamba alone, though provincial
authorities said it was too soon to know how many lives were
lost.

Bichikwebo says she tried to rescue her father but wasn’t strong
enough to move him to safety before the family’s home was
ignited by lava.

“I am asking for help because everything we had is gone,” she
said, clutching her baby. “We don’t even have a pot. We are now
orphans and we have nothing.”

The air remained thick with smoke because of how many homes had
caught fire when the lava came.

“People are still panicking and are hungry,” resident Alumba
Sutoye said. “They don’t even know where they are going to spend
the night.”

Elsewhere, authorities said at least five other people had died
in a truck crash while they were trying to evacuate Goma, but
the scale of the loss had yet to be determined in some of the
hardest-hit communities.

Residents said there was little warning before the dark sky
turned a fiery red, sending people running for their lives in
all directions. One woman went into labor and gave birth while
fleeing the eruption to Rwanda, the national broadcaster there
said.

Smoke rose from smoldering heaps of lava in the Buhene area near
the city Sunday.

“We have seen the loss of almost an entire neighborhood,”
Innocent Bahala Shamavu said. “All the houses in Buhene
neighborhood were burned and that’s why we are asking all the
provincial authorities and authorities at the national level as
well as all the partners, all the people of good faith in the
world, to come to the aid of this population.”

Elsewhere, witnesses said lava had engulfed one highway
connecting Goma with the city of Beni. However, the airport
appeared to be spared the same fate as 2002 when lava flowed
onto the runways.

Goma is a regional hub for many humanitarian agencies in the
region, as well as the U.N. peacekeeping mission. While Goma is
home to many U.N. peacekeepers and aid workers, much of
surrounding eastern Congo is under threat from myriad armed
groups vying for control of the region’s mineral resources.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2021/05/23/mount-
nyiragongo-congo-volcano-deaths-victims/5236294001/

Dead blue cities

Feb 22, 2024, 4:31:52 AMFeb 22
On 05 Apr 2022, Rafael <j...@gmail.com> posted some

> Get rid of the niggers and illegal aliens, maybe Americans will.

During an address on Wednesday, Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey took a jab at
remote work while praising the benefits of downtown Minneapolis.

While speaking at the Minneapolis Downtown Council’s annual meeting, Mayor
Frey, a Democrat, joked that remote work ultimately turns you into “a
loser.”

“I don’t know if you saw this study the other day, what this study clearly
showed… is that when people who have the ability to come downtown but
don’t,” Frey explained.

“When they stay home, sitting on their couch with their nasty cat blanket,
diddlin’ on their laptop. If they do that for a few months, you become a
loser. It’s a study. We’re not losers, are we?”

Frey’s comments were met with laughter from the crowd.

Many office spaces and businesses in downtown Minneapolis have reportedly
been empty and abandoned since the COVID-19 pandemic, with companies
shifting to a remote work model.

Frey urged the crowd to return to downtown as remote work had allegedly
caused a negative impact on the downtown economy.

“Come experience the greatness of downtown,” Frey said. “Come back to
work.”

FOX 9 questioned the Mayor about where the alleged study came from.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/08/news/minneapolis-mayor-jacob-frey-makes-
bizarre-joke-about-remote-work/

But DEI

Feb 22, 2024, 4:35:30 AMFeb 22
On 04 Apr 2022, Rafael <j...@gmail.com> posted some

> Progressive liberalism for ya. Fuck them. Voters created this mess.
> This is what happens you don't control the niggers. Let them all die.

Members of a Massachusetts high school committee sent a letter asking
their mayor to deploy National Guard troops to rein in violent chaos on
campus — ranging from daily brawls in the halls to frequent drug use and
fornication in empty classrooms.

“Recent events at Brockton High School have prompted us to seek
immediate assistance to prevent a potential tragedy,” four members of
the Brockton School Committee wrote in a February 15 letter.

“Over the past few months, our high school has experienced a disturbing
increase in incidents related to violence, security concerns, and
substance abuse. The situation has reached a critical point, more
recently we had an alarming 35 teachers absent, underscoring the
severity of the challenges we are facing,” it continued.

Located about 20 miles south of downtown Boston, Brockton High School
(BHS) is the largest in the state with an enrollment of about 4,300
students — and teachers have been complaining for months that the mass
of students has descended into an unruly mob that roves the halls during
class time, comes and goes from school grounds as it pleases, and
engages in vicious brawls daily.

“They’re having sex and doing drugs and cutting class in empty
classrooms,” said BHS teacher Eleri Merrikin during an emergency
committee meeting in early February where several teachers and
administrators shared their experiences and fears about the crisis at
BHS, the Enterprise reported.

“We are in chaos, we need help,” said school secretary Cheri Mazzoli,
who recounted being trampled by a mob of students racing down a hallway
to catch a glimpse of a fight.

“The crowd came down the hall so quickly that I got swept up, not by the
students fighting, but by the students that were rushing to watch and
video the fight,” she said.

Just a week before the meeting, a student was sent to the hospital by
ambulance after a fight.

“That was a brutal assault,” said School Committee Chair and Brockton
Mayor Robert Sullivan.

Back in May, two students were stabbed during a brawl on a school
playing field, with one of the injured having to be airlifted to a
hospital, according to the Enterprise.

“Unfortunately, staff now feels it’s only a matter of time before
someone dies in our hallway,” Mazzoli said at the meeting.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/19/us-news/massachusetts-school-asks-governor-
to-dispatch-national-guard-to-rein-in-violent-students-sex-and-drugs-in-c
lassrooms/

TNB

Feb 22, 2024, 4:36:26 AMFeb 22

> Nigger Democrat disease. Stamp it out. Burn it out.

Self-styled Illinois “super mayor” Tiffany Henyard has spent gobs of cash
from her debt-ridden small town’s coffers — burning thousands on
unapproved ice rinks, constant parties and luxurious travel, and upwards
of million dollars on pay for local cops serving as her personal security
detail.

“The spending has become unbearable for the residents. It’s parties and a
lot of events. It’s resources in reference to making it look like
something is being done, but we really can’t afford it,” said Dolton,
Illinois, trustee, Kiana Belcher.

Mayor Henyard, a failed burger joint boss, has come under fire in recent
months for her outlandish antics and questionable spending — including
hiring a DJ to punctuate her points during government meetings, and co-
opting cops to dance in her music videos — which have left residents and
local leadership alike outraged.

“A million dollars of overtime for the police department is absurd. We
can’t afford it,” Belcher added.

A small village of about 20,000 people just south of Chicago, Dolton now
fnds itself drowning under $5 million in debt — which trustee Jason House
said started piling up shortly after Henyard took office in 2021.

She explained how her inaguration party cost $15,000 which Henyard
initially said her campaign would pay for, but instead charged to the
village.

“If there is a party, she’s going to make it happen,” Belcher said,
pointing out a Valentine’s Day party that was held at the town’s ice rink
on Wednesday night.

The rink was built in the fall of 2022 when Henyard allegedly went over
the heads of the village board and ordered it to be built on public land
at a cost of $115,000, putting down a $10,000 deposit.

When the board found out they halted the rest of the rink payments, so
Henyard went around them again and ordered a rink from a separate company
which successfully installed it.

That rink was completed days before a crucial election for Henyard,
according to Illinois Answers. During a grand opening for the rink, the
mayor published a video mocking the town board.

“Remember: when all five of them trustees said no, look what God did!” she
said, cackling.

Residents and local leadership have not been as amused.

“It’s no transparency. You ask questions and they don’t want to give you
the information. As the legislative body, we pay the bills,” said Belcher,
who complained that the rink only ever gets used when Henyard allows it.

In September 2022, Henyard and the town board voted to donate $10,000 to
her own foundation, which purports to support cancer patients — a
foundation which was chartered with the state the very day the donation
was voted on, according to documents reviewed by Illinois Answers Project
and FOX 32.

A month later, Henyard organized a 10-day walk and bike ride across the
state to Springfield in the name of her foundation, but charged most of
the trip to the Dolton credit card.

In total, the trip cost about $11,000 in hotels, restaurants,
photographers, DJs, and supplies, according to FOX 32, and utilized an
armada of town-owned vehicles to escort the walk.

Additionally, records showed the town spent over $17,000 on branded
sweatshirts and t-shirts just a week before the walk, but then refused to
disclose what the merchandise was for. During the walk, Henyard gave away
branded foundation sweatshirts and t-shirts, which were also available for
about $30 on the foundation’s website.

Henyard’s penchant for throwing parties and taking trips on the town’s
dime has become another problem for many in Dolton.

Trips to Atlanta, Austine, and New York City — on which she frequently
flew first class and stayed in ritzy hotels like the Four Seasons — taken
during Henyard’s term ran the city over $67,000, according to records
obtained by WGN9.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/15/us-news/illinois-super-mayor-tiffany-
henyards-spending-out-of-control-sources/

TNB

Feb 22, 2024, 4:36:59 AMFeb 22

> Nigger cancer spreads like STDs. Stamp it out. Burn it out.

A vocal critic of embattled mayor Tiffany Henyard believes her home was
sprayed with bullets at the behest of the official during a bitter feud
between them last summer.

Two cars belonging to tenants of former Village of Dolton Trustee Valeria
Stubbs, a retired member of the Cook County Sheriff’s Office, were riddled
with at least nine shots last July.

The raid, she believes, stemmed from her public attacks on Henyard, who
has been accused of plundering the debt-ridden Illinois town’s coffers to
pay for lavish travel, dinners and personal indulgences.

Asked if she believes Henyard, 40, was behind the shooting, Stubbs didn’t
hesitate.

“Absolutely,” she told The Post.

Stubbs said Henyard has personally menaced her at her home several times
prior to the incident — the first during a snowstorm last winter.

At the time, Stubbs had accused the mayor of hiring a registered sex
offender as a village code enforcement officer, and publicly demanded he
be removed from his position.

Henyard and her team did not respond to calls for comment from The Post
Monday.

Soon after, Henyard posted a bizarre video of herself personally shoveling
snow from Stubbs’ driveway.

“This is what it looks like when you pull up on your haters,” a smiling
Henyard states. “Guess what? I am there for all my haters. It doesn’t
matter. Because I am the mayor of all of Dolton — the good, the bad and
the ugly. And even the hateful.”

Clearly confused, Stubbs emerges from her home and appears briefly on
camera. Henyard, she said, told others she had called the village to have
the snow cleared.

“I never called her to come,” she explained. “She was just harassing me. I
went to the next board meeting and told her to stop lying.”

Several months later, after an unsuccessful recall effort Stubbs helped to
organize, Henyard again came to her property with an intimidating “caravan
of police and city workers,” the retired deputy said.

“I wasn’t home, and they rang all the doorbells of me and my tenants,
asking where I was,” she said. “They called me and told me there were all
these people outside. I called Henyard, but she didn’t answer.”

https://nypost.com/2024/02/19/us-news/critic-of-tiffany-henyard-believes-
she-ordered-her-home-shot-up/

TNB

Feb 22, 2024, 4:37:42 AMFeb 22

> Just another crooked thieving nigger cunt. Her ass belongs in jail.
> The town elected this whore. They can deal with her.

The self-described “super mayor” of a small Illinois town has hit back
at those who criticize her almost $300,000 salary and brazen use of
public funds on flights, steakhouses and billboards — while her village
faces a deficit.

Democrat Tiffany Henyard, elected as mayor of Dolton in 2021, claimed at
a public meeting on Monday her critics are simply upset because she is a
black woman in power.

“You all should be ashamed of yourselves because you all are black. You
all are black,” the glamorous mayor said during the livestreamed
meeting. “And you all [are] sitting up here beating and attacking a
black woman that’s in power.”

Henyard, who also serves as the Thornton Township supervisor, went on to
take aim at her own village trustees, who filed a lawsuit against her,
alleging she forged checks and withheld financial records.

“You all forget I’m the leader. They want to hear from the mayor,” she
said of the 20,000 residents. “You ain’t learned that yet.”

“The mayor — not the trustees that don’t do nothing. They only run their
mouth,” she continued, clearly vexed.

“You all don’t do no work, no work.”

According to copies of the township’s credit card statements obtained by
WGN9, taxpayers forked over more than $67,000 on Henyard’s trips to
destinations including Austin, Atlanta and New York City, often flying
first class.

In Atlanta, Henyard and her advisers stayed at the Four Seasons Hotel,
spending about $9,347 there, and in New York, the group stayed at the
Marriott Marquis in Times Square, where the hotel charged them $13,098.

Other charges show the township — where the median annual salary of
residents is $24,000 — racked up more than $23,000 in restaurant charges
across the state from July through November.

Nakita Cloud, who served for a short time as Henyard’s chief of staff in
Dolton, said she would regularly invite her aides and supporters to dine
at upscale restaurants at the taxpayers’ expense — even though they did
not actually discuss government business.

Meanwhile, in the village, billboards bearing Henyard’s face and name
line the streets.

She is also using six village officers as her own personal security
detail, according to information Fox 32 received from a Freedom of
Information Act request.

The officers are paid every two weeks — often working more than 100
hours per paycheck, and getting overtime pay as a result.

Additionally, taxpayers appear to have been charged thousands of dollars
for meals and hotel rooms during a charity event for Henyard’s own
cancer organization, and funds and resources were even allegedly used to
pay for Henyard’s prolific social media channels.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/08/news/mayor-tiffany-henyard-slams-critics-wh
o-say-she-spends-lavishly/