-- What is Obama doing? --

1 view

Nancy Luft

Jun 25, 2009, 2:46:12 PM6/25/09
Greetings!

Here is a copy of my lastest email to keep you all updated:

-- What are you doing, Obama? --Thursday, June 25, 2009 11:39 AM
From: "nan...@yahoo.com" <nan...@yahoo.com>To: "--Turkmenistan"
<tur...@mindspring.com>, "--UAE" <u...@un.int>, "--UK" <u...@un.int>, "--
Ukraine" <uno...@mfa.gov.ua>, "--Uzbekistan" <in...@uzbekembassy.org>,
"--Venzuela" <vene...@un.int>, "--Yemen"
<ambas...@yemenembassy.org>, "-Kofi-Annan" <inqu...@un.org>, "--
Afghanistan" <con...@afghanistan-mfa.net>, "--Armenia"
<arm...@un.int>, "--Australia" <Cons...@AustraliaNYC.org>, "--
Azerbaijan" <off...@apparat.gov.az>, "--Bahrain"
<new...@bahrainmission.org>, "--Brazil" <loub...@delbrasonu.org>, "--
China-President-Hu-Jintao" <ch...@un.int>, "--Croatia"
<cromi...@mvp.hr>, "--Cuba" <cu...@un.int>, "--Czech"
<un.ne...@embassy.mzv.cz>, "--Denmark" <lon...@um.dk>, "--Egypt"
<emb...@egyptembdc.org>, "--France" <fra...@un.int>, "--Georgia"
<geo...@un.int>, "--Germany" <ger...@un.int>, "--Hungary"
<hun...@un.int>, "--Iran" <ir...@un.int>, "--Iraq"
<pr...@iraqmofa.net>, "--Israel" <isra...@newyork.mfa.gov.il>, "--
Italy" <it...@un.int>, "--Japan" <mis...@un-japan.org>, "--Jordan"
<in...@pm.gov.jo>, "--Kazakhstan" <kazak...@un.int>, "--Kuwait"
<kuwait...@msn.com>, "--Lebanon" <in...@consulat-liban.mc>, "--
Lithuania" <lith...@un.int>, "--Macedonia" <in...@macedonia-un.org>,
"--Moldova" <unmo...@aol.com>, "--NorthKorea"
<dprke...@hotmail.com>, "--Pakistan" <Paki...@un.int>, "--
Palestine" <ma...@palestine-un.org>, "--Poland"
<General...@PolandUN.org>, "--Qatar" <qat...@qatarmission.org>,
"--Romania" <mis...@romaniaun.org>, "--Russia" <ru...@un.int>, "--
SaudiArabia" <Saudi-...@un.int>, "--Serbia-Montenegro" <Serbia-
Monte...@un.int>, "--Slovakia" <slov...@un.int>, "--Slovenia"
<slov...@un.int>, "--Syria" <ambas...@syrianembassy.ca>, "--Turkey"
<turku...@un.int>Cc: "news--abc" <net...@abc.com>, "news--cbs"
<eve...@cbsnews.com>, "news--fox" <comm...@foxnews.com>, "news--nbc"
<nig...@NBC.com>, "news--newsweek" <let...@newsweek.com>, "news--
time" <let...@time.com>, "news--tnt" <t...@turner.com>, "news-
Friedman" <edit...@nytimes.com>, "news-K-R-M"
<cfele...@newscorp.com>, "news-K-R-Murdoch" <rno...@newscorp.com>,
"news-K-Rupert-Murdoch" <teve...@newscorp.com>, "news-Keith-Rupert-
Murdoch" <abut...@newscorp.com>, "talk--Bill-OReilly"
<ore...@foxnews.com>, "talk-afranken" <afra...@airamericaradio.com>,
"talk-ArtBell" <art...@mindspring.com>, "talk-edschultz"
<we...@edschultzshow.com>, "talk-malloy" <mi...@mikemalloy.com>, "talk-
rrhodes" <rrh...@airamericaradio.com>, "talk-rush" <ru...@eibnet.com>,
"talk-sedition" <sedi...@airamericaradio.com>, "-Obama"
<pres...@whitehouse.gov>, "-Biden" <vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov>,
"-Feingold" <russell_...@feingold.senate.gov>, "-Hatch"
<senato...@hatch.senate.gov>, "-Leahy"
<senato...@leahy.senate.gov>, "-Lott"
<senat...@lott.senate.gov>, "-Lugar"
<senato...@lugar.senate.gov>, "-Mccain"
<john_...@mccain.senate.gov>, "-Rockefeller"
<sen...@rockefeller.senate.gov>, "-Sensenbrenner"
<sensen...@mail.house.gov>, "-Warner" <sen...@warner.senate.gov>,
"DOJ" <Ask...@usdoj.gov>, "news---washingtonpost"
<let...@washpost.com>, "news--20/20" <20...@abc.com>, "news--dateline"
<date...@nbc.com>, "news--niteline" <nite...@abc.com>, "news--
primetime" <abc.news....@abc.com>, "news--thisweek"
<this...@abc.com>, "news-60min" <6...@cbsnews.com>Bcc: "vip-allen"
<in...@pgafamilyfoundation.org>, "vip-gates"
<un...@gatesfoundation.org>, "vip-oprah" <Opra...@oprah.com>, "-------
Abunimah" <abuni...@yahoo.com>, "-----nan" <nan...@yahoo.com>,
"-----Nancy" <nanc...@hotmail.com>, "----EMHE" <feed...@emhe.tv>,
"----OrgIslamicConf" <o...@un.int>, "----Rahul"
<ra...@empirenotes.org>
Greetings to you all!

What are you doing, Obama?

There was only one reason why Rockefeller's Rich Man's Mafia
criminally rigged you into office, Obama, and that reason was you did
agree to RUN and to that Peace Treaty Package with The Sputnik Forces
immediately upon taking office ... so why have you not already done
it?

TIME IF RAPIDLY RUNNING OUT, Obama!

It will not be much longer, The Sputnik Forces will be picking off and
murdering that Mafia, all of you elected and appointed federal
politicians, etc., and all of your loved ones! So why have you not
already done that treaty deal like you did agree to do before you were
elected?

WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE want our democracy restored immediately, so
just RUN and do that treaty deal, Obama, like you did promise that you
would do, so we can finally get back our sacred democracy, please!
Just take Jay Rockefeller with you to do that treaty deal and he will
sign a statement to verify the records of The Sputnik Forces are
correct about how his Mafia of our Rich have been criminally censoring
all of our mass media, to criminally control all public opinion, to
criminally rig elections at all levels of government, etc., so that
you can then disband our US Congress, Supreme Court, etc., and put our
nation under MILITARY RULE, then educate all Americans to The TRUTH,
so that they can then create brand new political parties because The
TRUTH will completely destroy our existing ones, and then The People
can elected a brand new government.

WE VICTIMS WANT OUR MONEY, Obama. Just take Jay Rockefeller with you
do to do that treaty deal and he will sign a statement that says that
his Mafia only allows businesses to remain in business if they join
his Mafia ... and if they do not, then his Mafia completely ruins them
to force them out of business ... and that virtually all of our Rich
today belong to his Mafia ... and that his Mafia has been keeping the
existence of those sputniks with their lasers that are attacking us
and our nation secret because if they got public, the people would
demand and get our Rich to pay taxes so that everyone who is losing
property, becoming disabled, being made orphans, has dead loved ones,
etc., would to justly compensated by our federal government and that
means that our Rich would have been all taxed out of existence decades
ago.

Just RUN and to that treaty deal, Obama, like you agreed to do, so
that all of our businesses, banks, oil companies, etc., can be put
under STATE OWNERSHIP USING OUR RICO LAWS, our anti racketeering
laws ... and so that all of the wealth can be taken away from all of
our Rich. That all does legally belong to THE VICTIMS. WE DEMAND
JUSTICE. Everything in our USA, all of its wealth, Obama, does
legally belong to all of us VICTIMS of all kinds. Just take Jay
Rockefeller with you to do that treaty deal and have him sign a
statement that the records of The Sputnik Forces are correct ... the
entire USA and all of its wealth does legally belong to us victims ...
we want what is owed to us all.

I do NOT know why you are fucking around with health care, Obama, as
that makes no logical sense at all, none! WE VICTIMS happen to own
those huge insurance corporations ... and we want ALL Americans put
into the MEDICARE SYSTEM and our government to pay for it completely,
so that all Americans are always automatically covered with health
insurance. Everyone has a HUMAN RIGHT to health care, Obama, no
joke! We have public schools, because we do believe that all
Americans have a basic HUMAN RIGHT to an education ... and they all,
also, have a basic human right to medical care ... so we want ALL
Americans, automatically covered by MEDICARE and our government paying
for it all ... like our government automatically pays for public
education.

You should be, instead of fucking around with health care, Obama,
getting our Social Security checks, military disability and retirement
checks, all increased by a huge eighty percent, like our LAWS say they
must be increased, and you should be repaying all of the money, with
interest, that has been CRIMINALLY STOLEN out our past checks. Just
increase the taxes on our Rich to ninety-one percent, like Republican
President IKE had them, loved to have them at that rate, so get that
money that our government does legally owe everyone on Social
Security, military pensions, and pay them that money immediately.

You, Obama, are not going to be criminally stealing that money from us
on Social Security and military pensions for much longer, because if
you do not RUN and do that treaty deal with The Sputnik Forces, the
odds are extremely small that you and your family will be alive for
much longer ... The Sputnik Forces is sure to kill you all very
soon! The Sputnik Forces and their RUSSIAN MADE Rockefeller's Rich
Man's Mafia, etc., criminally rigged his ass into office Obama, for
one reason, you did AGREE to do that treaty deal immediately upon
taking office ... do NOT double cross them, because if you do, they
will butcher you and your entire family tree ... so just RUN and do
that treaty deal immediately.

And fucking around with health care, Obama, makes absolutely NO SENSE
what so ever! If you run and do that treaty deal, we will end up with
ALL Americans being automatically covered by health insurance as a
HUMAN RIGHT, just like all Americans automatically get a free public
education as a basic human right, too. And if you do not do that
treaty deal, then odds are enormously that The Sputnik Forces will
very soon kill the king pins in that Mafia, their extended family
trees, including all of their posterity, and do the same to all
elected and appointed federal politicians, AIPAC JEWS, our Super Rich,
etc., etc., etc., and throw our USA under MILITARY RULE and tell our
military to immediately unconditionally surrender or they and their
loved ones will die next ... and after they bury all of you extremely
slow learners ... our military will just automatically unconditionally
surrender. And once the COMMIE Sputnik Forces rule us and our USA,
all Americans will automatically be covered by health insurance as a
human right, just like they all have that human right to a public
education, too.

It is a total waste of time, energy, etc., Obama, you currently
fucking with health care reform! LOL

All of the biggest VICTIMS, just about, Obama, are POOR! And The
Sputniks Forces does know that WE VICTIMS do legally own the entire
USA and all of its wealth now. Yes sir, Obama, MONEY TALKS AND
BULLSHIT WALKS and the records of The Sputnik Forces does PROVE that
we VICTIMS OWN THE ENTIRE USA AND ALL OF ITS WEALTH now!

You can RUN and do that peace treaty deal with The Sputnik Forces,
Obama, because all we VICTIMS want is for The Sputnik Forces to OPEN
UP THEIR RECORDS AND MAKE THEM PUBLIC ... because their records do
prove that WE VICTIMS OWN THE ENTIRE USA AND ALL OF ITS WEALTH!

And we VICTIMS are just about all POOR, extremely POOR, Obama! So
naturally we do believe in that very first human right, that everyone
has a RIGHT to decent housing, to a decent diet, to clothes, to an
education, to medical care with medicines, to dental care with braces
and dentures, to hearing care with hearing aids, to eye care with eye
glasses, etc., to a job with a livable income and safe working
conditions, etc. EVERYONE HAS A HUMAN RIGHT TO THOSE THINGS THAT
THEY MUST HAVE TO LIVE IN DIGNITY, Obama, TO LIVE A DECENT QUALITY
LIFE. Our current Rich, they dictate that ONLY they have that
right! Well, those RECORDS OF THE SPUTNIK FORCES PROVE that we
VICTIMS OWN THE ENTIRE USA AND ALL OF ITS WEALTH ... and those Rich
are criminally stealing it from us victims.

What did Martin Luther King, Jr., say about having been to the top of
that mountain, Obama? LOL

Ain't no way, ever, Obama, to defeat The Sputnik Forces and their
records do PROVE that WE VICTIMS OWN THE ENTIRE USA AND ALL OF ITS
WEALTH ... and we are for the most part, extremely poor now. Ain't
nothing poor folks hate more then seeing people needlessly suffer,
Obama, no joke. Have YOU not noticed that, Obama?

Well, there is NO HUMAN RIGHT TO BE RICH, Obama, no shit! But the
very first human right is the right to those things to cause a person
to live a decent life, to live in dignity, such as the right to decent
housing, clothing, diet, etc., the right to medical, dental, eye,
hearing, etc., care, the right to an education to make them employable
and the right to a job with decent livable incomes, safe working
conditions, etc., etc., etc. I HAVE BEEN TO THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN,
Obama, and I HAVE SEEN ... !

Now there, Obama, The Sputnik Forces says that they still want to do
that peace treaty deal. And The Sputnik Forces keeps telling me that
all of the king pins in Rockefellers' Rich Man's Mafia still want to
do that peace treaty deal, also, and that they will accept a one way
ticket to the very nice, remote, Hawaiian Island, and life there
separate and equal of the rest of us, etc. And as long as Jay
Rockefeller is willing to sign a statement that he and his mafia
criminally controlled all of our mass media to criminally control all
public opinion, to brainwash all Americans, to criminally rig all of
our elections, etc., and that virtually Rich belong to his RICH MAN'S
MAFIA, and all of our businesses, corporations, banks, insurance
companies, oil companies, credit card companies, etc., etc., etc.,
belong to his MAFIA and his MAFIA drives everyone out of business who
does not join, etc., etc., etc. AND The Sputnik Forces AGREE to OPEN
THEIR RECORDS to verify that all ... that WE VICTIMS DO OWN THE ENTIRE
USA AND ALL OF ITS WEALTH ... well, WE VICTIMS will agree to that
treaty deal, also, Obama.

I do believe, that EVERYTHING, except for working class homes,
ranches, and farms, needs to be confiscated by our federal government
under THE RICH LAWS, anti racketeering laws, Obama, and put into a
TRUST for us VICTIMS! WE OWE IT ALL! And that does include ALL OF
THE WEALTH THAT OUR RICH AND SUPER RICH HAVE TODAY, Obama, also!
They all do NOT have enough wealth to pay us victims ... they owe us
victims many thousands of times more wealth then they have, Obama.

Like I said, Obama, WE VICTIMS, the biggest victims, we are just about
all extremely poor. And us extremely poor works truly care to OUT
LAW NEEDLESS SUFFERING IN OUR USA. Ain't that great news, Obama?
It means that you are wasting your time with your health care reform,
Obama. WE VICTIMS demand that all Americans, automatically get
health care, it be a HUMAN RIGHT, just like our right to a free public
education ... you know that public education that the government
always pays for completely, Obama!

IMMIGRATION REFORM? People say that you care to tackle that problem
next, Obama. There is no problem at all ... ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS GET
DEPORTED WITHOUT EXCEPTION. Plus ONLY those who were legal US
citizens the second that WWII ended, are actually legal citizens
today, them and their posterity. Bastards born on our soil to
people who were not legal citizens, after WWII ended, are NOT LEGAL
CITIZENS and neither are the people who got their citizenship papers
after the end of WWII, either, Obama. The Mafia of our Rich have
CRIMINALLY made them all into US citizens, like they flooded our USA
with those illegal aliens, in order to use their to bust our labor
unions, drive wages and benefits rock bottom, etc., to increase their
own profits, to fill their own pockets with lots of gold. So ALL
ILLEGAL CITIZENS GET DEPORTED WITHOUT EXCEPTION, Obama. And what
about those born on our soil after the end of WWII? NO nation on
this earth makes them their citizens automatically, and The USA should
not, either. They, also, need to all be deported to the nations that
their parents were citizens of when they were born! And what about
those who were given US citizenship papers AFTER WWII ENDED? Well,
that group, AFTER The American People are FREED, they will vote
directly on whether they care to keep them or they care to deport
them ... or keep those who have been here a very long time and deport
the rest, etc. They will vote on that AFTER they have an HONEST,
OPEN, PUBLIC DEBATE on that entire mess. The People will have the
RIGHT to vote directly on national referendums to settle all major
issues, Obama, and they will vote to settle that issue. But WE
NEVER, EVER REWARD CRIMINALS FOR THEIR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR, Obama, AND
THEREFORE ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS WILL BE DEPORTED WITHOUT EXCEPTION
because it is a horrific crime to be in our USA illegally. And since
The USA is the only nation on this earth that says if you are born on
our soil, you are an automatic citizen, and since WE THE PEOPLE would
have changed that law long before WWII if we had been free to do so,
all those born on our soil after the end of WWII are NOT US CITIZENS
and they all get deported, too! Our US government was completely
overthrown at the end of WWII, therefore anyone who it made a US
citizen after WWII is NOT a legal US citizen at all, because WE THE
PEOPLE were not free to charge our immigration laws. So AFTER WE ARE
FREED, The American People will vote directly on national referendums
to decide if we send those all home, keep them all, or keep the ones
who have been here a very long time and send the rest home, etc.,
AFTER WE HAVE AN HONEST, OPEN, PUBLIC DEBATE about that all! POWER
TO THE PEOPLE, Obama!

I keep hearing insane bullshit like TEN PERCENT OF AMERICANS TODAY
WERE NOT BORN HERE, Obama! Well, the TRUTH is ONLY people who were
US citizens BEFORE WWII ended and their posterity are legal US
citizens, today, which does mean that virtually none of those foreign
born folks are really legal US citizens at all, Obama. Only those
few who have the paper work to prove that they were US citizens before
WWII ended, are actually legal US citizens, Obama, a fact of life.

Are you going to waste more time and energy, Obama, fucking with the
immigration problem ... like you are currently wasting all kinds of
time and energy fucking with health care reform now? What ever!
LOL

Oh well, about those Mexican bitches coming across the Rio Grande to
give birth to their bastards on our US soil, Obama, none of those
bastards born here, on our soil, AFTER the second that WWII ended, are
US citizens ... not unless after The American People are finally FREED
and they vote that they are, and NO one is going to vote that they
are! Our Latino population has been EXPLODING OUR OF CONTROL,
Obama, therefore no non Latinos would ever vote those bastards are
legal US Citizens! And all non Latinos will be voting that NO Latino
who got their US citizenship papers after the second that WWII ended
is a US citizen, also! We non Latinos in The USA, Obama, do have
some RIGHTS, no joke, and one of those rights, be us White or Black,
is to NOT HAVE LATINOS OVERRUN US AND OUR NATION!

I did live in Los Angeles for over a decade, Obama, and there is a
fucking WAR going on there. The Latinos vs all others ... and Whites
and Blacks UNITE against those Latinos! Those God damned illegal
Mexicans keep telling both Whites and Blacks that we should get the
fuck off of their land, because their Mexico owns the entire southwest
of our USA! Fucking illegal Mexicans sit in the seats for the
elderly and disabled in the front of our city buses and they refuse to
give up those seats of us NON MEXICAN elderly and disabled of all skin
colors ... they only give up those seats to their own MEXICAN elderly
and disabled! And they push us on our asses to get onto those buses
first all of the time, too! Etc. Etc. Etc. Blacks are forced to
more out of Watts and Compton because of the never ending invasion of
Mexicans. LIFE IS HELL IN LOS ANGELES, Obama, and none of you
federal politicians care at all. What happened to the Blacks who
used to live in Florida, Obama? Oh, their neighborhoods got overrun
by Cubans, etc., and they were forced to flee! WE POOR AMERICANS OF
ALL SKIN COLORS OWE THIS USA NOW, Obama, and WE WANT ALL OF THOSE
FUCKING FOREIGNERS TO GO HOME ... they are destroying our poor
neighborhoods completely. The Polish south side of Milwaukee WI?
It is now all MEXICAN!

You federal politicians keep cutting and cutting federally subsidized
housing, Obama, for thirty years now ... and where are poorer American
citizens to live? HINT: With all of these illegal aliens,13 million
of them, plus the ones you keep making legal, there is NO ROOM in our
traditional neighborhoods where our poor asses, who are US citizens,
used to live! The schools, the hospitals, the clinics, etc., that
poorer Americans used to go to, are all overrun by that never ending
invasion of LATINOS and fucking foreigners, Obama!

PANDERING JACKASS POLITICIANS to get that Latino vote, DICTATE they
care to make these illegal aliens, etc., into US citizens, Obama! WE
AMERICAN CITIZENS DO NOT WANT ANY OF THEM, SO DEPORT THEM ALL!

Those fucking foreigners, Obama, if they need jobs, homes, etc., they
ALL need to be deported and told to TELL THEIR OWN GOVERNMENTS that
they need those jobs, homes, etc.! We only have one job now for
every six unemployed Americans and this is just the very beginning of
this DEPRESSION, Obama, and we do NOT have any jobs for fucking
foreigners and in order for us and our nation to survive, we will be
forced to send all of those fucking foreigners home, forced to deport
them all!

You, Obama The Pandering Jackass, to pander to Wall Street, you have
decided to become a fucking, low life, God damned Republicans and to
appoint yourself an economical team that all of our mass media said
WALL STREET LOVES ... and they ONLY LOVE REPUBLICAN ECONOMICAL
TEAMS. Because Republicans with their Reaganomics and its free trade
and globalization, because that REPUBLICAN JEW Alan Greenspan cooked
those books ... your REPUBLICAN ECONOMICAL TEAM is refusing to fix our
economy ... refusing to un cook those books, refusing to undo all of
Reaganomics with its free trade and globalization! Since you allow
your REPUBLICAN ECONOMICAL TEAM to do all of your economical thinking
for you, Obama, you have NOT yet done anything at all to fix our
economy. Being a REPUBLICAN and charging your stimulus package,
etc., to our national debt is NOT fixing our economy at all, it is
completely destroying our economy as that will surely cause yet more
inflation ... that same inflation that is so fucking enormous that
those God damned Republicans cooked the books to hide!

Well, IF you RUN and do that peace treaty deal, Obama, The Sputnik
Forces will pick a reconstruction government for you to work with ...
because you will NOT be allowed to keep your current Cabinet and
administration, as it is utterly unacceptable to us VICTIMS WHO OWN
THE ENTIRE USA AND ALL OF ITS WEALTH!

And it is extremely easy for you to do that peace treaty package deal,
Obama, because The Sputnik Forces will ASSIST you and they are this
earth's only real experts on economies and political systems. With
both our economical and political system completely destroyed now, The
USA will need new ones. The Sputnik Forces will walk you through
that all to create new ones that are extremely acceptable to the huge
democratic majority of us Americans.

And there is no way that us VICTIMS, Obama, will ever agree to allow
our Rich and Super Rich to keep any of The USA, any of that wealth!
IT ALL BELONGS TO US VICTIMS and just about all non rich are now
victims!

Do I really care if you do that peace treaty package or not, Obama?
HELL NO! Why not? Oh, because the odds are that you and your
family, all elected and appointed US federal politicians, that Mafia
of our Rich, AIPAC JEWS, our Super Rich, etc., etc., etc., will be
DEAD MEAT in less then one year if you refuse to do that treaty
deal. I CAN WAIT until The Sputnik Forces uses their sputnik lasers
to pick you all off, to murder you all with your loved ones ... and
until they then rule us and our USA! The Sputnik Forces KNOWS that
us non rich Americans OWN THE ENTIRE USA AND ALL OF ITS WEALTH, Obama,
and they will never, ever become PANDERING JACKASSES WHO PANDER TO
WALL STREET AND OUR RICH like you have decided to become, double
crossing, royally, your entire political base of tradition Democrats,
progressive / liberal Democrats, who worked their asses off for you to
elect you, who gave you record breaking amounts of their money to
elect you, etc.!

I would have to guess that The Sputnik Forces will want and need an
intact Russia and an intact USA to rule, Obama. So they will NOT
wait much longer and risk having a fucking CLASS WAR erupt in our
USA. So they should be butchering you and your loved ones very soon,
in the next year, I would guess, along with all of our federal
politicians, the Mafia, etc., etc., etc., and their loved ones.

You see the way this works, Obama? You either RUN and take Jay
Rockefeller and do that peace treaty package deal ... The Sputnik
Forces will walk you through everything that you must do in order to
put a brand new political and economical system back into our USA ...
OR ... The Sputnik Forces uses their sputnik lasers to kill you and
your loved ones, all federal politicians and their loved ones, elected
and appointed, that Mafia and their loved ones, etc., etc., etc, and
they get an unconditional surrender and they do it all themselves!
Either way, Obama, there will NOT be any Super Rich and Rich upon our
USA soil ... because all that money, wealth, ownership of our USA,
belongs to us VICTIMS.

The most awesome military might that The Sputnik Forces has is they
read minds to know who has been good and who has been bad ... and they
can use their sputnik lasers to kill the bad asses with all of their
loved ones and not even hurt us good folks at all!

And so I, personally, even want you alive, Obama, anyone in your
family alive? FUCK NO! Why not? The first thing you should have
done was to use and executive order to increase all of those Social
Security checks, military pension checks, by a huge eighty percent and
to repay all money criminally stolen out of past checks with
interest ... and you still have not done that! You have been
GENOCIDING TO DEATH US TRULY NEEDY SENIOR CITIZENS AND DISABLED
AMERICANS ... who happen to LEGALLY OWN THE USA! You have the money
to do that, Obama, all you have to do is educate all Americans that
this is a DEPRESSION and Republicans cause all of our DEPRESSIONS by
cutting the taxes on our Rich too greatly, etc., to get public support
to repeal Reagan's huge tax cuts to our rich ... so you have the money
to increase those government pension checks, repay that money that has
been criminally stolen out of them. It is utterly unforgivable,
Obama, that you did not do that the first day you took office! Not
doing that, Obama, does make YOU GUILTY OF MASS MURDER OF OUR NON RICH
SENIOR CITIZENS AND DISABLED AMERICANS ... you are very obviously
guilty of horrific atrocities, crimes against humanity!

I shall be happier then all fucking hell, Obama, when The Sputnik
Forces very soon murders you and your entire family tree ... you have
turned out to be atrocity doing traitor shit, a fact of life!

How much money did those families of those 9-11 victims get from The
US government, Obama? Where is all that money that The USA
government owes us VICTIMS of The Sputnik Forces and their RUSSIAN
MADE RICH MAN'S MAFIA, Obama? Oh, just continue the Mafia's policy
of overthrowing our sacred democracy completely by refusing to tell
ALL Americans about us and our nation being under siege of those
sputnik lasers and that RUSSIAN MADE MAFIA OF OUR RICH THAT VIRTUALLY
ALL RICH AMERICANS BELONG TO ... and then YOU can just criminally
steal all that huge money that our US government owes all of those
VICTIMS!

BE A LOW LIFE TRAITOR, Obama, and I do not care to see you and your
family stay alive at all ... in fact when The Sputnik Forces very soon
kills you all, I shall CHEER MY ASS OFF!

Nancy Ann Luft

PS: John Williams at shadowstats.com who uses the honest statistics
and not the LIES that our US government puts out is saying today,
"Worst of the Downturn Still is Ahead"

Yes it should not be much longer and The Sputnik Forces will be
defeating and ruling us and our USA! YAHOO! They will put back
into place, real, honest, grass roots democracy ... something all of
our politicians keep refusing to do as they all kiss the asses or our
Rich and their Mafia royally ... and royally fuck over us non rich!