An embryo is not a "baby" or a "child"

Rudy Canoza

Jun 28, 2022, 1:32:22 PM6/28/22
It just isn't. It's a human life, and it's even a person, but it is not a full
person, and that's why a substantial majority of people have no problem with
expelling or evicting it from the uterus of a woman who doesn't want it inside her.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 28, 2022, 2:24:48 PM6/28/22
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 10:32:18 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>It just isn't.

Yeah, it is.

And some of them are STILL taller than you!

LOL

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 28, 2022, 3:12:59 PM6/28/22
It is a human life and a gestating baby or pre-birth baby and we know
because just before they're born they have all the development to live
outside so they were always that baby, just as you're always an old
person and just need the time to become the old person you will be
during that part of your life.

There is no difference or separation of the life from conception to
death it's all one contiguous life and while you change while inside the
uterus you also change while outside the uterus, you keep going through
that life process until that life stops.

Which means that what ever stage of life you are in it's a continuous
development and at no point is your life something that another human
can murder.

Death caused by stupidity or negligence or callous disregard, are all
just types of murder. Self defense isn't "NOT murder" it's a conflict of
one persons RIGHTS being violated causing the other person's RIGHTS to
be violated and it's only acceptable if there was no better options that
were practical.

Democrats are the problem NOT the solution.
--
-That's karma-

Fred J McCall

Jun 28, 2022, 3:20:15 PM6/28/22
On 6/28/2022 12:12 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode
his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 6/28/22 1:32 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> It just isn't.  It's a human life, and it's even a person, but it is not a
>> full person, and that's why a substantial majority of people have no problem
>> with expelling or evicting it from the uterus of a woman who doesn't want it
>> inside her.
>
> It is a human life and a gestating baby or pre-birth baby and

It's not a full rights-holding person.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 28, 2022, 3:54:17 PM6/28/22
Neither is a 16 year old, you stupid dwarf.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 28, 2022, 4:00:27 PM6/28/22
And so many laws that are meant to protect children that aren't laws
against children doing it they are against the adult doing it with a kid
and the adult is punished like buying a gun is a law against the adult
if they sell it to a child the adult broke the law, NOT the child as
with sex with a child isn't illegal for the child it's illegal for the
adult to participate in it. The child broke no law and so they do have
the right to have sex with an adult, it's the adult who does the prison
time.

Those laws protect children they don't deprive them of RIGHTS.
--
-That's karma-

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 28, 2022, 4:42:56 PM6/28/22
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 16:00:25 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
<NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:

>On 6/28/22 3:54 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 12:20:10 -0700, an incel dwarf wrote:
>>
>>> On 6/28/2022 12:12 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode
>>> his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

>>> It's not a full rights-holding person.
>>
>> Neither is a 16 year old, you stupid dwarf.
>>

>And so many laws that are meant to protect children

THAT is what Rudy hates.

Scout

Jun 28, 2022, 6:27:50 PM6/28/22
On 6/28/2022 1:00 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 6/28/22 3:54 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 12:20:10 -0700, an incel dwarf wrote:
>>
>>> On 6/28/2022 12:12 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode
>>> his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

>>> It's not a full rights-holding person.
>>
>> Neither is a 16 year old,

Ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA HA! I see kleine klauschen "no-foreskin" Schittenkike
still thinks I see his posts. I don't.

> And so many laws that are meant to protect children that aren't laws against
> children doing it they are against the adult doing it with a kid and

The embryo is not a full person and does not have all the rights that a full
person has.

Rudy Canoza

Jun 28, 2022, 6:53:54 PM6/28/22
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 15:27:47 -0700, an incel dwarf wrote:

>On 6/28/2022 1:00 PM, my superior Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

>>> Neither is a 16 year old,
>
>Ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA HA! I see kleine klauschen "no-foreskin" Schittenkike
>still thinks I see his posts. I don't.

I can't help thinking about foreskins! They are my specialty!

Bring Your Cock To the Jolly Kone!!!
It's The Central Valley's Fellatio Zone!
If You're On The Left or On The Right
I'll Suck Your Cock and I Won't Bite!
Rudy Canoza Will Make Sure You Get Blown!
I'll Make You Cum and I'll Make you Moan!
On Your Cock My Skills I'll Hone!
You Know My Skills Are Quite Well Known!
Those Skills, You Know, Are Unconcealed!
I've Sucked Every Cock In Bakersfield!
Watch Me Work That Hardened Bone!
I'm Right On Top Of The Skull Fuck Throne™!

Scout

Jun 29, 2022, 7:09:29 AM6/29/22

"Fred J McCall" <fjmc...@gmail.com> wrote in message
True, that doesn't happen until you're 21...

But mothers and other people can still be convicted of child abuse even
thought the child is not a "full rights-holding person"

So what's your point? That we should be free to kill and abuse children?

Fred J McCall

Jun 29, 2022, 9:47:29 AM6/29/22
That evicting an embryo from a uterus does not violate its rights.

Molly Bolt

Jun 29, 2022, 10:28:54 AM6/29/22
According to trumptards, an embryo is alive iff it was created from White ova and sperm.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 29, 2022, 10:32:27 AM6/29/22
Yes, killing it does, dwarf.

Alan Bond

Jun 29, 2022, 11:31:00 AM6/29/22
On 6/29/2022 8:25 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> An embryo is not a "slave"

red herring

> or to be killed as punishment for a crime where the

No one said the embryo has committed any crime. The issue is that in some
cases, it resides in the uterus of a woman who doesn't want it there. It
violates the woman's right to force her to keep it there. No one forces you to
keep a cancerous tumor inside your body.

jecorbe...@yahoo.com

Jun 29, 2022, 11:31:19 AM6/29/22
Whoopi Goldberg disagrees with you. In her rant following the Supreme Court ruling she
said, "It's my body, my CHILD". Of course she's 66 years old. I don't think she has to worry
about having any more kids.

jecorbe...@yahoo.com

Jun 29, 2022, 11:32:33 AM6/29/22
Is there anything Molly won't play the race card on?

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 29, 2022, 12:22:12 PM6/29/22
It akin to turning off the electricity with no notice at a home... for
non payment where the person living there is on a breathing machine that
stops working without the electric.

It's murder. Be it man slaughter or inconmpetence or callous disreguard
for human life or a hate crime, it's still murder.

These days people go to prison for killing a dog or an embrypo of a Bald
Eagle... but NOT a huamn life?

Can you make an embryo a slave, can you make a BLACK embryo a Black
SLAVE? If NOT than under what part of the Constitution's delegated
powers can you kill that same BLACK embryo?

--
-That's karma-

Fred J McCall

Jun 29, 2022, 12:40:28 PM6/29/22
On 6/29/2022 9:22 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 6/29/22 9:47 AM, Fred J McCall wrote:
>> On 6/29/2022 3:42 AM, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "Fred J McCall" <fjmc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> True, that doesn't happen until you're 21...
>>>
>>> But mothers and other people can still be convicted of child abuse even
>>> thought the child is not a "full rights-holding person"
>>>
>>> So what's your point?
>>
>> That evicting an embryo from a uterus does not violate its rights.
>
> It [sic] akin to turning off the electricity with no notice at a home

It not.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 29, 2022, 12:43:08 PM6/29/22
On 6/29/22 10:37 AM, Attila wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 16:00:25 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
> <NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> in alt.atheism with message-id
> There is only one reason for a woman to get an abortion -
> she wants it.
>
> There is only one reason for a woman not to get an abortion
> - she doesn't want it.

The same goes for driving their 3 children in car seats into the lake
doesn't it?

They wanted to kill them... or didn't do that because they didn't want
to kill them.

Post birth abortion laws pursued by Democrats tell the true story, the
Democrats are duplicitous and want to kill human life no matter where it
is, inside a uterus or NOT. The reason is just as irrelevant to
Democrats as whether those lives they kill are inside or outside the
uterus, because it's all about the killing of a human life NOT where it
is when they kill it.

I'm all for people NOT making any embryo's if they don't want children.
A woman that doesn't want kids shouldn't get pregnant... I agree.

But they have ways to do that without killing a human life. Just as
there are ways to NOT drive a car into a lake to kill your three
children. A mother can admit she is NOT able to care for the kids
properly and put them up for adoption and there are several ways to do
that. Some people have times in their life when they have mental
instability and the answer to solving that instability isn't to compound
it by killing a human life. It is more often than not, a problem in the
head of the person contemplating killing a human life as the solution to
a problem, a problem in their own head that they themselves created.

Killing someone else doesn't unwind the problem, it compounds the
problem. SO many women who had abortions are like the walking wounded
and suffer differing shades of what looks like PTSD from their
life/or/death trauma.

--
-That's karma-

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 29, 2022, 12:48:31 PM6/29/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 09:40:24 -0700, an incel dwarf typed:
>It [sic] not.

It is.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 29, 2022, 1:27:39 PM6/29/22
It's is...

--
-That's karma-

AlleyCat

Jun 29, 2022, 1:34:34 PM6/29/22
On 6/29/2022 10:27 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode
Your analogy is bullshit. This is proved.

Dwayne

Jun 29, 2022, 3:30:03 PM6/29/22
In article <_f%uK.345342$JVi.3...@fx17.iad>
Terminating a zygote is no different than entering a school
playground and crushing the skull of a six-year-old with a
baseball bat.

Same result.

Subject: Re: An embryo is not a "baby" or a "child"
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-
limbaugh,alt.society.libe
ralism,alt.atheism,alt.fu
n,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns
From: Fred J McCall <fjmc...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 09:40:24 -0700

Rudy Canoza

Jun 29, 2022, 3:34:48 PM6/29/22
On 6/29/2022 12:28 PM, Chadlee "cuck" Blowjob, 250lb 5'3" morbidly obese
convicted child molester and lying fat fuck, lied:
It is not comparable in any way, Blowjob.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 29, 2022, 3:39:39 PM6/29/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 12:34:44 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>playground and crushing the skull of a six-year-old with a
>>baseball bat.
>>
>>Same result.
>
>It is not comparable in any way

It's exactly the same.

>Blowjob?

You get that runny discharge cleared up yet?

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2022, 7:07:47 PM6/29/22
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 15:27:47 -0700, Scout
<me4gu...@centurylink.removeme.this2.net> wrote:

>The embryo is not a full person and does not have all the rights that a full
>person has.

It has those rights but cannot exercise all of them yet.

Swill
--
Lock 'im up!

Rudy Canoza

Jun 29, 2022, 7:15:39 PM6/29/22
No, it simply doesn't have them yet. Certain rights do not attach to a person
until a certain age or stage of development.

Rudy Canoza

Jun 29, 2022, 7:34:19 PM6/29/22
On 6/29/2022 4:19 PM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell <d...@shit.invalid>, HIV+
cocksucker and convicted child molester, stupidly bawled and lied:
> Show me that in the constitution.

That kind of thing isn't in a constitution, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell,
nor would it ever be. Educated people know that, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell.

Don Kresch

Jun 30, 2022, 7:49:40 AM6/30/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 12:43:05 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
<NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> scrawled in blood:

>Killing someone else doesn't unwind the problem, it compounds the
>problem. SO many women who had abortions are like the walking wounded
>and suffer differing shades of what looks like PTSD from their
>life/or/death trauma.

So many people regret getting married.

Should we ban marriage?

Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster

Scout

Jun 30, 2022, 8:10:38 AM6/30/22

"Attila" <<proc...@here.now> wrote in message
> On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 21:28:10 +0200 (CEST), Dwayne
> <dwa...@heinz.com> in alt.abortion with message-id
> <fbcd374a2aac9963...@dizum.com> wrote:
>
>>In article <_f%uK.345342$JVi.3...@fx17.iad>
>>Rudy socked up as Fred J McCall <fjmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> On 6/29/2022 9:22 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
>>> rode his
>>> scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and
>>> lied:

>>> It not.
>>
>>Terminating a zygote is no different than entering a school
>>playground and crushing the skull of a six-year-old with a
>>baseball bat.
>>
>>Same result.
>>

> A six year old does not demand the life support system of a
> specific individual in order to live. Whether that
> individual wishes to be involved or not.

But you did volunteer. You had sex didn't you?

%

Jun 30, 2022, 9:55:38 AM6/30/22
On 2022-06-29 9:57 p.m., Attila wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 19:07:13 -0400, governo...@gmail.com
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> Not true.
>
> Things a person can do that a fetus cannot:
>
> Be claimed on an income tax return
> Qualify a driver for a carpool lane
> Buy any insurance
> Be counted in a census
> Own property
> be a citizen
> Inherit anything

i'm not allowed any of that either

%

Jun 30, 2022, 9:56:33 AM6/30/22
On 2022-06-29 9:58 p.m., Attila wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 17:19:56 -0600, Somebody too
> <nu...@biz.invalid> in alt.atheism with message-id
> <vfnpbh5ar46he0420...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 16:15:35 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Show me that in the constitution.
>
> Show me where the Constitution even addresses the existence
> of a fetus in any way.

the first sentence

%

Jun 30, 2022, 11:07:52 AM6/30/22
On 2022-06-30 7:49 a.m., Attila wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 06:56:27 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> Elaborate.

i beg your pardon

%

Jun 30, 2022, 11:08:58 AM6/30/22
On 2022-06-30 7:52 a.m., Attila wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 06:55:31 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> You must not be a citizen of any country, You cannot own
> property? You cannot inherit? You cannot buy insurance?
> You do not pay income tax?

yes that's true

Jay Santos

Jun 30, 2022, 11:41:07 AM6/30/22
On 6/30/2022 8:34 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 6/30/22 10:49 AM, Attila wrote:
>> On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 06:56:27 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com>
>> in alt.atheism with message-id
>> <XMWdnf4uk4MWNiD_...@giganews.com> wrote:

There is no need to show that in the Constitution. It's simply a fact, and it's
a fact that is independent of our or any other constitution. Constitutions do
not "grant" or "confer" rights. Constitutions may, or may not, expressly
*secure* rights. The rights precede *any* constitution or government. People —
fucking morons — who say "show me that in the Constitution" are getting it
backward. We don't have rights "because" they're in the constitution — we have
constitutions because we have rights.

> Amendment V
> No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime,

Here's #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty blabbering about the Constitution again, when he
knows nothing about it. #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty is the dumbest, most worthless
motherfucker ever to pollute a Usenet newsgroup. As dumb as he is, even he
knows that's true. That's why he never disputes it.

--
#REamMeUpTheAssSnotty is The Dumbest Motherfucker In Usenet®.

%

Jun 30, 2022, 2:00:36 PM6/30/22
On 2022-06-30 10:49 a.m., Attila wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 08:07:45 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more
> perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic
> Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the
> general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to
> ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this
> Constitution for the United States of America."
>
> Nothing there about a fetus.

we the people

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 30, 2022, 2:32:05 PM6/30/22
Posterity... are all fetus' at some point in their life.

--
-That's karma-

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 30, 2022, 2:52:37 PM6/30/22
On 6/30/22 2:00 PM, % wrote:
Our Posterity... will all be fetus' at some point in their human life.

Which means fetus' are also the intended recipients of the BLESSINGS OF
LIBERTY. But how can they be secured and ordained those blessings of
liberty if they are being killed?

The obvious logic and conclusion is that you have to be alive to receive
the blessings of liberty. Which means the idea of killing a human life
in the uterus is no where to be found in the U.S. Constitution because
it's NOT what the Document was established to achieve.

What Union would consider the murder of their own posterity to be a more
perfect union? It's an obvious error when someone says that killing
human babies is OK but killing baby seals is against the law and that
that makes us a more perfect Union.

--
-That's karma-

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 7:07:43 PM6/30/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 08:30:57 -0700, Alan Bond <bond...@ifx.net>
wrote:

>No one said the embryo has committed any crime. The issue is that in some
>cases, it resides in the uterus of a woman who doesn't want it there. It
>violates the woman's right to force her to keep it there. No one forces you to
>keep a cancerous tumor inside your body.

A fetus is not a cancerous tumor. If she didn't want the foetus to be
there, she should have used birth control up to and including an
aspirin held tightly between her knees.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 7:09:31 PM6/30/22
What, in the first sentence of the Constitution, addresses the rights
or existence of the fetus?

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 7:11:17 PM6/30/22
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 00:57:10 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now>
wrote:
>Not true.
>
>Things a person can do that a fetus cannot:
>
>Be claimed on an income tax return
>Qualify a driver for a carpool lane
>Buy any insurance
>Be counted in a census
>Own property
>be a citizen
>Inherit anything

Where do you get 'not true'? You just demonstrated my point.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 7:15:30 PM6/30/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 06:47:26 -0700, Fred J McCall <fjmc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 6/29/2022 3:42 AM, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "Fred J McCall" <fjmc...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> On 6/28/2022 12:12 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode
>>>
>>> It's not a full rights-holding person.
>>
>> True, that doesn't happen until you're 21...
>>
>> But mothers and other people can still be convicted of child abuse even thought
>> the child is not a "full rights-holding person"
>>
>> So what's your point?
>
>That evicting an embryo from a uterus does not violate its rights.

It violates all of them if it results in the embryo's death.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 7:16:20 PM6/30/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 09:40:24 -0700, Fred J McCall <fjmc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> It [sic] akin to turning off the electricity with no notice at a home
>
>It not.

Sometimes Snotty's stupidity is painful to watch.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 7:17:58 PM6/30/22
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 09:14:31 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now>
wrote:

>If you have an auto accident should you get prompt medical
>treatment or should you simply be left alone since you did
>volunteer to ride in the vehicle didn't you?
>
>If an unwanted pregnancy results from sex there is a simple,
>safe and inexpensive medical treatment available.

Birth control is even safer, and less expensive. How much is an
abortion? How much is a case of condoms?

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 7:23:28 PM6/30/22
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 06:49:38 -0500, Don Kresch <no...@nospam.com>
wrote:
--
Lock 'im up!

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2022, 11:04:26 AM7/1/22
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 11:00:29 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Nothing there about a fetus.
>>
>we the people

A fetus isn't a person.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2022, 11:05:19 AM7/1/22
On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 01:52:17 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now>
wrote:

>Where is the requirement that every individual must exist?

Consider the right to life to be one of the unenumerated ones.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2022, 11:16:03 AM7/1/22
On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 01:56:28 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now>
wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 19:10:42 -0400, governo...@gmail.com
>in alt.atheism with message-id
>In the partial list that follows.

Again, that list illustrates my point. It doesn't invalidate it.

A person can do things a fetus cannot because a fetus, though it has
rights, is unable exercise those rights.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2022, 11:20:31 AM7/1/22
On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 01:58:25 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now>
wrote:

>There are circumstances under which birth control is
>difficult or impossible plus everything is subject to
>failure.

No, there aren't. If birth control is "difficult" or "impossible",
don't fuck. That's simple enough isn't it?

And anyway, in what possible situations would birth control be
difficult or impossible?

Stephen Boudreaux, MD

Jul 1, 2022, 12:29:55 PM7/1/22
On 7/1/2022 7:40 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 6/30/22 3:31 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

>> On 6/30/22 3:03 PM, Attila wrote:
>>> On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 12:08:06 -0400, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

>>> But live birth is required.
>>

> You are always required to be alive to inherit property, because

No, that's bullshit, as is *everything* you say about the law or the
Constitution. If your ancestor (who did something and achieved something)
leaves something to you (who did nothing and achieved nothing), and you're
already dead, then your heirs can inherit it, unless the will stipulates that it
goes to someone else.

You never know a fucking thing you're bullshitting about.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jul 1, 2022, 1:06:32 PM7/1/22
On 7/1/22 1:58 AM, Attila wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 19:17:24 -0400, governo...@gmail.com
> in alt.abortion with message-id
> There are circumstances under which birth control is
> difficult or impossible plus everything is subject to
> failure.

Democrats hate the death penalty because the courts get it wrong on
occasion... but then why allow abortion when abortion can only get it
right on occasions when it fails.

--
-That's karma-

Rudy Canoza

Jul 1, 2022, 2:10:57 PM7/1/22
[that brain-damaged shit-bucket's insane set of newsgroups repaired]

On 7/1/2022 10:59 AM, Attila wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 11:12:59 -0400, governo...@gmail.com
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> <8n3ubh53tlr8lgkes...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 01:55:34 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> You destroy human life whenever you wash your hands.

Bullshit.

>> Cite.
>>
>>> Should all warts be protected since they are all human life?
>>
>> They aren't.
>
> Of course they are.

Bullshit. "Human life" means "a human being." It doesn't mean a few odd cells
from *some* human being. A wart is not a human being. It is some dependent
cells *on* a human being, and the wart will never become a human being.

A wart is not human life.

Your analogy is bullshit because you are bullshit.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 1, 2022, 2:21:29 PM7/1/22
[that brain-damaged shit-bucket's insane set of newsgroups repaired]

On 7/1/2022 11:09 AM, demonstrating his own futility once again, the geriatric
no-testosterone imbecile came back with still more stupidity and futility:

> On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 11:12:13 -0400, governo...@gmail.com
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> <5l3ubhd2hsg94d76t...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 15:03:12 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Say a woman is pregnant and her husband has a will leaving X
>>> to her child. A certain amount goes to her and the
>>> remainder goes to a foundation. If she has a miscarriage no
>>> child ever existed and that X goes to the foundation. If
>>> the child is born alive and immediately dies that X would go
>>> to it's mother as it's nearest relative.
>>>
>>> Any inheritance, trust, or any other provisions are
>>> provisional and dependent upon live birth occurring in order
>>> to be valid.
>>
>> In that case, it would make sense for the mother to inherit if the
>> child is miscarried.
>
> The law does not work that way.

You don't have a fucking clue how the law works, you impotent geriatric
shitworm. You're not a lawyer and you're not even an educated layman.

%

Jul 1, 2022, 2:28:44 PM7/1/22
On 2022-07-01 10:58 a.m., Attila wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 11:04:45 -0400, governo...@gmail.com
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> <h73ubh1fmumet5mbv...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 01:52:17 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Where is the requirement that every individual must exist?
>>
>> Consider the right to life to be one of the unenumerated ones.
>
> Enforced how and under what conditions?
>
> If you need a blood transfusion to live can you force me to
> supply you?

yes

Rudy Canoza

Jul 1, 2022, 2:29:21 PM7/1/22
On 7/1/2022 11:21 AM, demonstrating his own futility once again, the geriatric
no-testosterone imbecile came back with still more stupidity and futility:

> On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 11:19:56 -0400, governo...@gmail.com
> in alt.abortion with message-id
> <d24ubh59ijj5fp4ak...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 01:58:25 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> There are circumstances under which birth control is
>>> difficult or impossible plus everything is subject to
>>> failure.
>>
>> No, there aren't. If birth control is "difficult" or "impossible",
>> don't fuck. That's simple enough isn't it?
>
> Sometimes the woman has no choice.
>

>> And anyway, in what possible situations would birth control be
>> difficult or impossible?
>
> A 280 pound drunk husband who uses his fist to insure his
> wife doesn't resist or complain. Or a 12 year old girl who
> is in no position to stop her father or some other male
> relative.
>
> Or a father who rents out his daughter to raise drug money.
>
> Or some guy who slips a drug into the drink of his date and
> she doesn't even know what is happening.

Excludes 99.99% of all abortions. We don't make policy based on extremely rare
exceptions.

%

Jul 1, 2022, 3:03:34 PM7/1/22
On 2022-07-01 11:57 a.m., Attila wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 11:28:36 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> I don't think so. There are no laws that require this.
>
> I can sit and eat a hamburger while watching you starve to
> death and I have violated no law.
>
> And I can kill you for breaking into my house looking for
> food.

i think you're a little lost in your comparisons ,
you can't have sex with your hamburger or the person you shot ,
that was looking for food

Rudy Canoza

Jul 1, 2022, 3:10:15 PM7/1/22
On 7/1/2022 12:07 PM, demonstrating his own futility once again, the geriatric
no-testosterone imbecile came back with still more stupidity and futility:

> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 11:10:54 -0700, Rudy Canoza
> <notg...@gmail.com> in alt.atheism with message-id
> <PMGvK.164511$9j2.1...@fx33.iad> wrote:
>
>> [that brain-damaged shit-bucket's insane set of newsgroups repaired]
>>
>> On 7/1/2022 10:59 AM, Attila wrote:
>>> On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 11:12:59 -0400, governo...@gmail.com
>>> in alt.atheism with message-id

>> Bullshit.

>>> Of course they are.
>>
>> Bullshit. "Human life" means "a human being."
>
> You are confusing the term "human" when used as an adjective
> and used as a noun.

"Human life" means "a human being."

>> It doesn't mean a few odd cells
>>from *some* human being. A wart is not a human being.
>
> I said a wart is human,

It isn't.

>> It is some dependent
>> cells *on* a human being, and the wart will never become a human being.
>
> Considering cloning that may or may not be true.

You can't clone a complete human being from a few wart cells.

>> A wart is not human life.
>
> I said it is human life.

It isn't. "Human life" is "a human being."

>> Your analogy is bullshit because you are bullshit.
>
> Thank you for showing me to be the worthless lump of bullshit that I am.

My pleasure.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 1, 2022, 3:16:01 PM7/1/22
On 7/1/2022 12:13 PM, demonstrating his own futility once again, the geriatric
no-testosterone imbecile came back with still more stupidity and futility:

> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 11:21:26 -0700, Rudy Canoza
> <notg...@gmail.com> in alt.atheism with message-id
> I never said I was a lawyer but

You don't know a fucking thing about how the law works.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 1, 2022, 3:31:18 PM7/1/22
On 7/1/2022 12:25 PM, demonstrating his own futility once again, the geriatric
no-testosterone imbecile came back with still more stupidity and futility:

> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 11:29:17 -0700, Rudy Canoza
> <notg...@gmail.com> in alt.abortion with message-id
> To hear the anti-abortion hysteria one would think almost
> every pregnant woman is running around looking for an
> abortion and

Millions are done every year. Pregnancies resulting from rape or incest are a
few thousand at most.

WE don't make public policy from rare exceptions.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jul 1, 2022, 3:43:21 PM7/1/22
On 7/1/22 2:44 PM, Somebody too wrote:

>>> we the people
>>
>> A fetus isn't a person.
>>
> Define "person"

Is person-hood born, or is it inherent in human life?

Are Black Slaves "persons" because the Democrats in the 1860's didn't
seem to believe they were.

If a Black Slave is a person, then is a free Black's fetus a slave in a
Black uterus or a "person"? Or is it still a Black slave?

Because they have to be a "free person" or they're property and a slave
and if the fetus isn't a free person then it's owned and can be killed
by the owner and it's a gestating slave.

If they are "property and a slave" I redirect your attention to
Amendment 13...

Amendment XIII
Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, *except as a*
*punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted*
, *shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their*
*jurisdiction*

It sort of makes the owner of the uterus, a slave owner which is
UNCONSTITUTIONAL according to Amendment 13 whether the fetus is or isn't
a BLACK FETUS because it becomes a separate human life and DNA that is
property claimed to be owned by the person who produced it or the owner
who chose to breed his/her human slaves.

But if a man pays for the Pregnancy and pays child support doesn't the
man then own the fetus and the slave that it's gestated into?

The founding documents say we are "created" equal NOT born equal. We are
created at conception and then gestate 9 months, and then we're born
here in America as citizens which is NOT born equal but they were
created equal to someone who is naturalized. Which means we had to be
"persons" from Conception like all others who were "created equal as
persons". We can't be made persons later if we aren't permitted to live
but we can be citizens later. Because while we are NOT ever all citizens
we are all equally "persons" apparently at creation.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are *created*
*equal* , that they are endowed by their Creator with certain
*unalienable Rights* , that *among these are Life* , *Liberty* and the
pursuit of Happiness."

Amendment XIV Section 1.
" *All persons* born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to
the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the
State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which
shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United
States; *nor shall any State deprive any person* of life, liberty, or
property, *without due process of law* ; *nor deny to any person* within
its jurisdiction the *equal protection* of the laws."

We are created equal and we can't be denied equal protection, nor shall
any State deprive *any person* of *life* , liberty, or property,
*without due process* of law...

That also denies the States the power to allow or legalize abortion.

Which means the United States (FEDERAL Govt.) has no power delegated to
it to regulate or allow or deny abortion, and the states can't deprive
any "person" of life without due process which means the States can't
engage in abortion in any way, shape or payment system.

It's beginning to look like it's bad news for Democrat if the
Constitution is enforced.

--
-That's karma-

Rudy Canoza

Jul 1, 2022, 3:51:11 PM7/1/22
On 7/1/2022 8:03 AM, governor.shit-4-braincell lied:

> On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 11:00:29 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Nothing there about a fetus.
>>>
>> we the people
>
> A fetus isn't a person.

A human fetus *is* a person. Passing through the birth canal does not confer
personhood.

A human fetus is not a *complete* person.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 1, 2022, 4:15:30 PM7/1/22
On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 12:51:08 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Of course it is, you silly dwarf.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jul 1, 2022, 5:03:25 PM7/1/22
On 7/1/22 2:57 PM, Attila wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 11:28:36 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> I don't think so. There are no laws that require this.

Imagine you shot some child... they die you get the death penalty,
you're forced with the threat of death by LETHAL INJECTION law... to
give the blood they need to save that child which is your blood type or
you'll be tried for murder and get the death penalty.

Which would mean you can make your free choice that no law says you have
to do it, only they say if you don't we will be putting a needle in your
arm. It really doesn't seem like a free choice does it?

> I can sit and eat a hamburger while watching you starve to
> death and I have violated no law.

True... starvation is a long slow process and not an emergency until
it's allowed to get to a critical point... but if you're stranded on a
wrecked boat and you do that, you might get some prison time for it.

> And I can kill you for breaking into my house looking for
> food.

The circumstances would be the defining part of that option.

Self defense isn't a license to kill it's still illegal until you show
it was really self defense to the people doing the investigating and the
prosecution. In your house or where ever, murder is still illegal and
there's a fine line between murder and self defense.

It might be someone you baited into the house with the intention of
murdering them for personal gain of some kind... A jury might not call
it self defense like they did for Rittenhouse who was running away and
was only confronting people attempting to kill him first as he struggled
to get away.

--
-That's karma-

Rudy Canoza

Jul 1, 2022, 6:26:40 PM7/1/22
On 7/1/2022 3:13 PM, demonstrating his own futility once again, the geriatric
no-testosterone imbecile came back with still more stupidity and futility:

> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 12:31:14 -0700, Rudy Canoza
> <notg...@gmail.com> in alt.abortion with message-id
> There are far more live births than abortions every year.

Irrelevant.

Why did your side call the overturn of Roe a "great victory for white life"?

%

Jul 1, 2022, 7:47:28 PM7/1/22
On 2022-07-01 3:22 p.m., Attila wrote:

> Do not work with them but oppose everything they attempt.
>
> Abortion should be like any other medical procedure
> and be the decision of the patient and the doctor.

you mentioned hamburger first

%

Jul 1, 2022, 7:49:17 PM7/1/22
On 2022-07-01 3:35 p.m., Attila wrote:
> [...]
>> there's a fine line between murder and self defense.
>
> Where I alive there is a stand your ground law. If they are
> there without my permission they are dead meat.
>

>> It might be someone you baited into the house with the intention of
>> murdering them for personal gain of some kind... A jury might not call
>> it self defense like they did for Rittenhouse who was running away and
>> was only confronting people attempting to kill him first as he struggled
>> to get away.
>
> He was not in his home confronting someone who broke in and
> was there without his permission.
>
> I took a gun safety course from a police officer who said
> he, his wife, and his two teen-aged children all slept with
> loaded pistols within reach and anyone who broke into his
> house would not live to leave it. All four of them were

what a terrible way to live and sometimes i'm too lazy to lock the doors

Michael Christ

Jul 1, 2022, 8:22:02 PM7/1/22
Attila is starving for understanding. You should give him an apple.

Michael Christ

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

Rudy Canoza

Jul 1, 2022, 8:45:56 PM7/1/22
On 7/1/2022 3:44 PM, demonstrating his own futility once again, the geriatric
no-testosterone imbecile came back with still more stupidity and futility:

> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 12:10:12 -0700, Rudy Canoza
> <notg...@gmail.com> in alt.atheism with message-id
> <pEHvK.384211$J0r9....@fx11.iad> wrote:
>
>> On 7/1/2022 12:07 PM, demonstrating his own futility once again, the geriatric no-testosterone imbecile came back with still more stupidity and futility:
>>
>>> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 11:10:54 -0700, Rudy Canoza
>>> <notg...@gmail.com> in alt.atheism with message-id

>>> You are confusing the term "human" when used as an adjective
>>> and used as a noun.
>>
>> "Human life" means "a human being."
>
> No it doesn't.

Yes, it does.

>>> I said a wart is human,
>>
>> It isn't.
>
> It isn't rat or horse.

Rats and horses can get warts.

A human wart contains human cells. It is not "human life." Human life is a
human being.

>>> Considering cloning that may or may not be true.
>>
>> You can't clone a complete human being from a few wart cells.
>
> Did you ever hear of Dolly?

Not cloned from wart cells.

>>> I said it is human life.
>>
>> It isn't. "Human life" is "a human being."
>
> Show me that definition.

It is common knowledge.

>>> Thank you for showing me to be the worthless lump of bullshit that I am.
>>
>> My pleasure.
>
> You can kick my geriatric lying ass.

And I do.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2022, 8:59:46 PM7/1/22
On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 13:58:27 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now>
wrote:

>On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 11:04:45 -0400, governo...@gmail.com
>in alt.atheism with message-id
><h73ubh1fmumet5mbv...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 01:52:17 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Where is the requirement that every individual must exist?
>>
>>Consider the right to life to be one of the unenumerated ones.
>
>Enforced how and under what conditions?

Kill somebody and tell us what happened.

>If you need a blood transfusion to live can you force me to
>supply you?

Donating blood doesn't kill you.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2022, 9:02:42 PM7/1/22
On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 18:35:42 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now>
wrote:

>>Imagine you shot some child... they die you get the death penalty,
>
>That would be an accident or a proactive action. It is not
>the same as requiring me to do anything.
>
>>you're forced with the threat of death by LETHAL INJECTION law... to
>>give the blood they need to save that child which is your blood type or
>>you'll be tried for murder and get the death penalty.
>
>No law requires a person to provide a part of their body for
>the benefit of another person.

Congratulations! You successfully changed the subject. We were
talking about a right to life in the context of not killing another
person.

Stick to that, ok?

Rudy Canoza

Jul 1, 2022, 9:07:10 PM7/1/22
On 7/1/2022 6:03 PM, demonstrating his own futility once again, the geriatric
no-testosterone imbecile came back with still more stupidity and futility:

> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 17:45:52 -0700, Rudy Canoza
> <notg...@gmail.com> in alt.atheism with message-id
> I really enjoy it when you prove

you to be a complete fucking moron.

A wart is not human life.

>>> Did you ever hear of Dolly?
>>
>> Not cloned from wart cells.
>
> You clipped the

bullshit. Yes, I did.

Dolly was not cloned from sheep warts.

>>> Show me that definition.
>>
>> It is common knowledge.
>
> Can't do it can you.

It is done.

>>> You can kick my geriatric lying ass.
>>
>> And I do.
>
> More ass kicking.

Yep.

Matt Singer

Jul 1, 2022, 9:08:37 PM7/1/22
Not what he asked. The answer is "no," you can not force anyone to donate blood
for you.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2022, 9:09:21 PM7/1/22
On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 12:44:21 -0600, Somebody too <nu...@biz.invalid>
wrote:

>>>we the people
>>
>>A fetus isn't a person.
>>
>Define "person"

Someone with a personality.

%

Jul 1, 2022, 9:10:29 PM7/1/22
i did a little bit but they all starve when i'm here ,
there's too little of me

%

Jul 1, 2022, 9:11:10 PM7/1/22
On 2022-07-01 5:49 p.m., Attila wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 16:47:22 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> It was a random choice. Whatever is needed is irrelevant.

including the woman

%

Jul 1, 2022, 9:11:42 PM7/1/22
On 2022-07-01 5:51 p.m., Attila wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 16:49:10 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> He is a realest. He lives with reality on the job every
> day.

he's paranoid

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2022, 9:15:15 PM7/1/22
On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 14:12:57 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now>
wrote:

>>A person can do things a fetus cannot because a fetus, though it has
>>rights, is unable exercise those rights.
>>

>A one minute old baby has certain legal rights that exist
>even though it is unable to exercise those rights. If the
>baby dies immediately the results are totally different than
>if no live birth ever occurred.

We're not talking about babies, we're talking about fetuses.

You're trying to change the subject *again*.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 1, 2022, 9:19:30 PM7/1/22
They're not Jews, they're Utermensch, right?

That make you feel better, you goose-stepping fuck?

Alan Bond

Jul 2, 2022, 2:02:39 PM7/2/22
On 7/2/2022 9:56 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:
> There seems to be confusion as to what is a CIVIL LIBERTY and what is a "RIGHT"

There's no confusion on the part of educated and literate people. The only
confusion is on the part of brain-damaged retarded shit pails like you.

Jay Santos

Jul 2, 2022, 2:12:18 PM7/2/22
On 7/2/2022 1:57 AM, KWills wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 10:40:27 -0400, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> [...]
>
>> You are always required to be alive to inherit property, because until
>> you reach a certain age you can't do those things and for having
>> property and other RIGHTS being exercised, you have to be alive and then
>> for some of it the Constitution says you have to be born or basically no
>> longer gestating in a uterus and for some you have to be 18 years old.
>> You have to be alive to exercise liberty, and that's why "life" takes
>> priority over personal wants and preferences. And why abortion is the
>> RIGHTS of the human life in the uterus being violated in the worst way.
>
> But, as you know, there is no human life in the uterus.

That's bullshit. It is "human life," it is *a* human life — a human being — and
it is a person. The question is, is it a complete person with all the rights
that a complete person has? In particular, does it have a right not to be
forcibly evicted from the uterus of a woman who doesn't want it there? The vast
majority of people say "no." Hartung and #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty are utterly
incapable of making a case that the majority is wrong, and in fact, neither one
of them believes in or has any "reverence" for life. What they want to do is
punish women and control them.

--
Hartung is always wrong, about everything. This is not in rational dispute.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 2, 2022, 2:55:55 PM7/2/22
[that brain-damaged retarded shit-bucket's insane set of newsgroups repaired]

On 7/2/2022 11:20 AM, Attila wrote:

>> Then they can pay for it too... and there are limitations to accepted
>> surgery, especially "elective" surgeries. Those that kill excessive
>> numbers of patients are not legal for Doctors to perform.
>
> Abortion is safe and kills few patients. It is included in
> some health plans. It is far safer than pregnancy,

That's correct. It's also a phony issue. People who oppose abortion do not do
so out of safety concerns. When they start waving abortion mortality and
morbidity data around, it's nothing but an attempt at diversion.

Here are the facts:

"The comparative safety of legal induced abortion and childbirth in the United
States"

Abstract

Objective: To assess the safety of abortion compared with childbirth.

Methods: We estimated mortality rates associated with live births and legal
induced abortions in the United States in 1998-2005. We used data from the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Pregnancy Mortality Surveillance
System, birth certificates, and Guttmacher Institute surveys. In addition, we
searched for population-based data comparing the morbidity of abortion and
childbirth.

Results: The pregnancy-associated mortality rate among women who delivered live
neonates was 8.8 deaths per 100,000 live births. The mortality rate related to
induced abortion was 0.6 deaths per 100,000 abortions. In the one recent
comparative study of pregnancy morbidity in the United States, pregnancy-related
complications were more common with childbirth than with abortion.

Conclusion: Legal induced abortion is markedly safer than childbirth. The risk
of death associated with childbirth is approximately 14 times higher than that
with abortion. Similarly, the overall morbidity associated with childbirth
exceeds that with abortion.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22270271/

Abortion is safer than childbirth. This is not in rational dispute. But it's
also a phony issue, for multiple reasons.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 2, 2022, 3:17:08 PM7/2/22

On 7/2/2022 11:26 AM, Attila wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Jul 2022 14:04:58 -0400, > #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

>> On 7/2/22 4:57 AM, KWills wrote:
>>> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 10:40:27 -0400, > #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

>>> [...]
>>>
>>> But, as you know, there is no human life in the uterus.
>>>

>> You want to kill it, you have prove it.
>>
>> Human Life doesn't need to prove it exists, you need to prove it doesn't.
>
> Based upon what?
>
> Where is the requirement that every possible individual [sic] must
> exist?

That's a straw man and a red herring. No one arguing here about abortion has
said that every individual *person* must exist. ['individual' is not a noun;
it's an adjective]

There actually *is* a utilitarian argument, which is complete bullshit, that we
"ought" to increase the number of happy sentient beings, including animals. The
thinking is that the universe is "better off" the more happy beings there are in
it. That's bullshit because the universe itself does not have an individual
welfare, so the universe cannot be "better off" in one state than in another, by
definition. Now, some individual human persons, who are the only beings that
can care about things like that, may feel that they, personally, are better off
the more happy beings there are in existence, but that's irrational and
nonsensical. *If* beings come into existence, then you should want them to be
as happy as possible, but there's no reason that more beings "ought" to come
into existence in the first place. We just want whatever beings who do come to
exist to be as happy as possible.

Now, it's pretty rare to find a person — a human being — who wishes he had never
been born. You can find suicidal people who *no longer* wish to exist, but at
some point in their lives, they were happy enough to be alive. They do regret
the overall fact of their existence; they just no longer wish to live. With
that in mind, thinking regarding only the welfare of any conceived person — and
the zygote/blastocyst/embryo/fetus/developing child *is*, of course, a person —
then you can make a case that that person *ought* to finish developing and be
born. The problem is you can't limit your moral consideration to only that
person. You have to give moral consideration to the wishes of the woman who has
that person developing inside her, and who may not want that person there. The
woman has fully legitimate welfare interests of her own, and if you're a moral
person, i.e. a person who is able and *obliged* to give moral consideration to
the interests of others, then you may not morally disregard her interests.

Here's the question from which Hartung continues to run screaming in terror,
because he knows he can't rationally, coherently and persuasively answer it:
does the zygote/blastocyst/embryo/fetus have a "right" to remain in the uterus
of a woman who doesn't want it there? A very large majority of people say "no,"
and Hartung can't show them to be wrong; he merely asserts, without any kind of
coherent argument, that they are.

%

Jul 2, 2022, 6:32:44 PM7/2/22
On 2022-07-02 3:25 p.m., Attila wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 12:59:59 -0600, Somebody too
> <nu...@biz.invalid> in alt.atheism with message-id
> <qc51chpkuv23q83ls...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 14:25:03 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 09:13:27 -0600, Somebody too
>>> <nu...@biz.invalid> in alt.atheism with message-id

>>> If a woman cannot freely have a choice as to whether or not
>>> to terminate her pregnancy but is prevented by law from
>>> terminating it that is forcing her to complete a process
>>> that is a danger to her health and life against her will.
>>>
>>> That includes using the law to deny her access to the proper
>>> medical facilities.
>>

>> Then move where it's legal.
>
> Why should I? Advocating for a woman's right to choose does
> not mean I am personally involved.

so you do it just to bitch

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2022, 8:06:58 PM7/2/22
On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 19:39:29 -0600, Somebody too <nu...@biz.invalid>
wrote:
>Define personality.

Something you don't have.

Swill
--

Republican congressman Andrew Clyde (GA):
"You know, if you didn't know the tv footage was video from

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2022, 8:08:51 PM7/2/22
On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 09:13:27 -0600, Somebody too <nu...@biz.invalid>
wrote:

>>If a fetus is not a person she has a medical condition that
>>is easily remedied.
>

>No one is "forcing" anyone to do anything.

A fetus is not a person but also is not a parasite, cyst or tumor.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2022, 8:10:34 PM7/2/22
On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 18:08:33 -0700, Matt Singer <out.o...@wyebur.con>
wrote:
It was a stupid and no sequitur question.

Blue Lives Matter

Jul 3, 2022, 8:22:24 AM7/3/22
On Sun, 03 Jul 2022 04:52:11 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Sat, 2 Jul 2022 14:04:58 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
><NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:
>
>>On 7/2/22 4:57 AM, KWills wrote:
>>> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 10:40:27 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
>>> <NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> But, as you know, there is no human life in the uterus.
>>
>>You want to kill it, you have prove it.
>>

> What do you claim I want to kill? And how would I go about
>proving I *want* to kill something? What would your extremely low
>intellect accept as evidence, or proof, that, according to you, I
>*want* to kill something?
>
>>Human Life doesn't need to prove it exists, you need to prove it doesn't.
>
> It's been PROVED, multiple times, that until birth, there is no
>human life. You ran away from the proof each and every time it was
>presented.

<LOL> Capitalizing "proved" does not make it so......

> Human life can be said to exists at around the seventh month
>mark, since the chances of the fetus being able to survive outside of
>the uterus exists. However, applicable law states human life begins
>after a live birth.
> If you want, I'll post the applicable statutory laws. It will be
>the same as all the previous times, of course. Which means you will
>run away if I do so.

Passing a law does not stipulate any facts.... There are laws in
Beacon, NY that ban Pinball.

http://www.crazyflipperfingers.com/the-city-that-hates-pinball-beacon-ny/

%

Jul 3, 2022, 10:21:17 AM7/3/22
On 2022-07-03 12:35 a.m., Attila wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Jul 2022 15:32:37 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> I do it to defend what I see as a right every woman has.
> What is your excuse for being here?

i have friends here i come to see how they are ,
not jut so i can bitch about what women do ,
you tell me men have no say in it but then ,
you stick your nose in it either you're not a man or ,
the rules you make up don't apply to you

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 12:36:38 PM7/3/22
On 7/3/2022 12:35 AM, demonstrating his own futility once again, the geriatric
no-testosterone imbecile came back with still more stupidity and futility:

> On Sat, 2 Jul 2022 15:32:37 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> <Z_ednfva3rUbWl3_...@giganews.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2022-07-02 3:25 p.m., demonstrating his own futility once again, the geriatric no-testosterone imbecile came back with still more stupidity and futility:
>>> On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 12:59:59 -0600, Somebody too
>>> <nu...@biz.invalid> in alt.atheism with message-id

> I do it to defend what I see as a right every woman has.

No, you don't. You don't believe in rights.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 12:37:20 PM7/3/22
On 7/2/2022 3:25 PM, demonstrating his own futility once again, the geriatric
no-testosterone imbecile came back with still more stupidity and futility:

> On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 12:59:59 -0600, Somebody too
> <nu...@biz.invalid> in alt.atheism with message-id
> <qc51chpkuv23q83ls...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 14:25:03 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 09:13:27 -0600, Somebody too
>>> <nu...@biz.invalid> in alt.atheism with message-id

>>> If a woman cannot freely have a choice as to whether or not
>>> to terminate her pregnancy but is prevented by law from
>>> terminating it that is forcing her to complete a process
>>> that is a danger to her health and life against her will.
>>>
>>> That includes using the law to deny her access to the proper
>>> medical facilities.
>>

>> Then move where it's legal.
>
> Why should I? Advocating for a woman's right to choose

You're not advocating for choice.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 12:38:51 PM7/3/22
On 7/3/2022 12:39 AM, demonstrating his own futility once again, the geriatric
no-testosterone imbecile came back with still more stupidity and futility:
> On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 20:09:57 -0400, governo...@gmail.com
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> <bhn1chp9ul8g4vf4o...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 18:08:33 -0700, Matt Singer <out.o...@wyebur.con>
>> wrote:

>>> Not what he asked. The answer is "no," you can not force anyone to donate blood
>>> for you.
>>
>> It was a stupid and no sequitur question.
>>
>> Swill
>
> Meaning it points out something you would prefer

It points out nothing.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jul 3, 2022, 12:52:16 PM7/3/22
Well it sort of does mean you're ANTI AMERICAN if you're NOT looking to
either support the Constitution or to correct an error in it.

And if there is no Abortion in the Constitution what are you trying to
correct, and if you have evidence that a human life in the uterus isn't
alive and isn't protected equal to the Women who engaged in sex to
create that life.... you should be enlightening us as to how and where
the Constitution is wrong. So that we can make it more perfect if you
are correct. But looking for a home that better satisfies your needs,
isn't bad advise either.

--
-That's karma-

Duane D La Motte

Jul 3, 2022, 12:54:20 PM7/3/22
On 7/3/2022 9:52 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

#ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty doesn't know a thing about the Constitution.

Advocating for the ability of women to obtain an abortion is not "anti
American." Only a brain-damaged retarded shit pail would say something like that.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jul 3, 2022, 1:58:10 PM7/3/22
Killing human life is ANTI AMERICAN.

Amendment XIV
Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and
subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States
and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any
law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; *nor shall any State deprive any person of life* ,
liberty, or property, *without due process of law* ; nor deny to any
person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Tell us what crimes the human life inside the uterus has committed?

Where is the due process?

To ignore the required due process is ANTI AMERICAN.

It makes abortion ANTI American.

On the other hand if you can prove your hypothesis that a human life in
a uterus is NOT alive or a person... abortion might be pro American.
Which is a PARADOX since it's making it pro American to terminate
Americans who would be born citizens... before they can be citizens with
the right to NOT be terminated. Making the rest of the Constitution
that's about RIGHTS and LIFE and LIBERTY and being a citizen and
creating a more perfect Union all useless drivel because GOVERNMENT can
then select all Aryan Race children to live past birth if you wish to go
there. Once you decide a human life in the uterus has no rights and
health care can be mandated or denied by government that has power over
health care.

It means the Social Credit Score puts you as a second class citizen if
you're Black or if the powers that be, decide you don't have you
thinking aligned with theirs.

"What we have here is a failure to communicate" -Cool Hand Luke-

Get your mind right....
--
-That's karma-

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 3, 2022, 2:08:29 PM7/3/22
On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 13:58:08 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
<NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:

>On 7/3/22 12:54 PM, Rudy the dwarf wrote:

>> Advocating for the ability of women to obtain an abortion is not "anti
>> American."  Only a brain-damaged retarded shit pail would say something
>> like that.
>
>Killing human life is ANTI AMERICAN.

We already know that Rudy is anti-American.

He's so fucking stupid, he doesn't understand the original purpose of
the Senate.

I know, I know. Even a fourth-grader should know this.

But The Dwarf doesn't think States should be represented at all.

That's just ONE example of how stupid he is.

Real Americans don't advocate killing defenseless human beings for the
sake of convenience. Period.

Real Americans don't conjure up fake terms like "women's health" or
"reproductive choice" as euphemisms for killing babies.

Rudy isn't a real American, and never can be. Even if there WASN'T a
height requirement.

the late Mark Wieber

Jul 3, 2022, 5:48:31 PM7/3/22
On 7/3/2022 10:58 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
Americans killed a couple of million Vietnamese and Iraqis, you stupid
brain-damaged retarded shit-pail.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 3, 2022, 6:11:14 PM7/3/22
On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 14:48:29 -0700, an incel dwarf wrote:

>Americans killed a couple of million Vietnamese and Iraqis, you stupid
>brain-damaged retarded shit-pail.

You're next dwarf. It'll be a mercy killing. LOL

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 3, 2022, 7:43:38 PM7/3/22
On Sun, 03 Jul 2022 16:23:16 -0600, Somebody too <nu...@biz.invalid>
wrote:
>Abortion is not war. Damn these liberals are dumb.

And Rudy INSISTS on demonstrating that he can be more dumb TODAY than
he was YESTERDAY.

He never disappoints! LOL

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2022, 8:43:56 PM7/3/22
wrote:

>On Sun, 03 Jul 2022 15:11:07 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>Abortion is not war. Damn these liberals are dumb.

So it's ok to kill people after they're born but not before?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 4, 2022, 5:59:33 AM7/4/22
On Sun, 03 Jul 2022 20:43:17 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Sun, 03 Jul 2022 16:23:16 -0600, Somebody too <nu...@biz.invalid>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 03 Jul 2022 15:11:07 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
>><klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>You're next dwarf. It'll be a mercy killing. LOL
>>
>>Abortion is not war. Damn these liberals are dumb.
>
>So it's ok to kill people after they're born but not before?

So it's OK to kill people before they're born but not after?
It is loading more messages.