'I can't believe he's gone' | Vaccinated Gatlinburg craftsman dies from COVID-19

1 view

Harris Slut

Sep 22, 2021, 5:55:04 AM9/22/21
Newman and Peggy Smith did everything they could to avoid COVID-
19, including getting vaccinated. He died from the virus at
LeConte Medical Center on September 1.

https://www.wbir.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/i-cant-
believe-hes-gone-vaccinated-craftsman-dies-from-covid-19/51-
bfdccce1-3f1b-4f89-aac3-ad4c2c8bfe62

Andrew

Sep 22, 2021, 11:04:18 AM9/22/21
"Harris Slut" wrote in message news:f3231637f5ef8e99...@dizum.com...

> Newman and Peggy Smith did everything they could to avoid COVID-
> 19, including getting vaccinated. He died from the virus at
> LeConte Medical Center on September 1.

True the "vax" does not work, but he
did not die from COVID-9.

He died from the "vax".

B1ackwater

Sep 22, 2021, 11:20:46 AM9/22/21
Harris Slut wrote
The Trump Vaccines have killed more Republicans in the red states than COVID.

Wellness experts say Colloidal silver products are the answer, take them
until your skin is blue and then take extra to be sure.

B1ackwater

Sep 22, 2021, 11:49:21 AM9/22/21
Harris Slut wrote

B1ackwater

Sep 25, 2021, 5:26:22 PM9/25/21
Harris Slut wrote

B1ackwater

Nov 1, 2021, 5:05:55 PM11/1/21
Harris Slut wrote

B1ackwater

Nov 1, 2021, 5:05:56 PM11/1/21
Harris Slut wrote

B1ackwater

Nov 3, 2021, 5:55:02 PM11/3/21
Harris Slut wrote

B1ackwater

Nov 3, 2021, 5:55:03 PM11/3/21
Harris Slut wrote

B1ackwater

Nov 16, 2021, 5:48:13 PM11/16/21
Harris Slut wrote

B1ackwater

Nov 16, 2021, 5:48:13 PM11/16/21
Harris Slut wrote

B1ackwater

Dec 6, 2021, 5:45:45 PM12/6/21
Harris Slut wrote

B1ackwater

Dec 6, 2021, 5:57:05 PM12/6/21
Harris Slut wrote

B1ackwater

Jan 25, 2022, 6:06:07 PM1/25/22
Harris Slut wrote

B1ackwater

Jan 25, 2022, 6:06:07 PM1/25/22
Harris Slut wrote

B1ackwater

Jan 26, 2022, 6:07:13 PM1/26/22
Harris Slut wrote

B1ackwater

Jan 26, 2022, 6:07:14 PM1/26/22
Harris Slut wrote

B1ackwater

Feb 3, 2022, 10:42:22 PM2/3/22
Harris Slut wrote

B1ackwater

Feb 3, 2022, 10:42:22 PM2/3/22
Harris Slut wrote

Don't Know Who They Are Party

Jul 3, 2023, 5:05:04 AM7/3/23
Assemblyman Phil Ting admitted to a “personal failure” after a
domestic worker who advocated for controversial labor legislation
said they’d had a sexual relationship.

Democratic Assemblymember Phil Ting of San Francisco had a nearly
four-year sexual relationship with a domestic worker who advocated
for controversial labor legislation at the Capitol.

The woman at the center of the story, Carmel Foster, has accused
Ting of lying about his identity and using her for sex while
crafting legislation that was inspired by her travails as a domestic
worker.

Don't Know Who They Are Party

Jul 3, 2023, 5:25:03 AM7/3/23
BOISE, Idaho — A former Idaho State Budget Director has been
arrested for alleged sexual exploitation of a minor.

Attorney General Lawrence Wasden's office released information about
the arrest, saying investigators with his Idaho Internet Crimes
Against Children (ICAC) Unit arrested 76-year-old Martin L. Peterson
Thursday. Officials say he is alleged to have possessed sexually
exploitative material.

Peterson began his career as a staffer for U.S. Senator Frank Church
(D-Idaho) and served as the budget director for Democratic governors
Cecil D. Andrus and John Evans.

Don't Know Who They Are Party

Jul 5, 2023, 6:35:03 AM7/5/23
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A former Kentucky state Democratic
representative and official in Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin's cabinet
has been arrested and charged with first-degree rape.

John Tilley, 53, was booked Monday morning into Lexington-Fayette
Urban County Division of Community Corrections, according to jail
records.

Don't Know Who They Are Party

Jul 5, 2023, 6:35:03 AM7/5/23
For more than two years, lawyers for the state of Illinois fought
against a lawsuit filed by the former chief of staff to powerful
Sen. Michael Hastings, D-Frankfort.

But the state paid $100,000 earlier this year to the ex-chief of
staff to Hastings and her lawyer to settle the case, which included
accusations of racial and gender discrimination against the
Democratic lawmaker.

The state also hired a private attorney who represented Hastings —
for nearly $47,000.

Though the civil case has been settled, Hastings now faces serious
new personal accusations from his estranged wife that recently came
into public view and have threatened to derail his once-promising
political career.

According to police records obtained by WBEZ, Hastings’s wife told
officers last year that, in 2020, he put her in a headlock and
repeatedly slammed her into a door. Hastings has denied the
accusations.

Don't Know Who They Are Party

Jul 5, 2023, 6:35:03 AM7/5/23
HUDSON, N.H. — A New Hampshire state representative has been charged
with sexual assault, the Rockingham County Attorney’s Office
announced on Friday.

Eric Schleien, 29, of Hudson, is charged with one misdemeanor count
of sexual assault and two misdemeanor counts of simple assault.

The charges are related to an incident on July 22, 2016, involving a
16-year-old girl.

According to the court paperwork, he met her at the cafe two days
later and drove her to Portsmouth. She told investigators that while
sitting in Prescott Park, his conversation became sexually explicit.
She said they went to dinner, and it continued, and that she said
she needed to go home.

Don't Know Who They Are Party

Jul 5, 2023, 6:40:03 AM7/5/23
Jack Cocchiarella is a rising star in Democratic politics, earning
thousands as a “Gen Z” digital strategist for the likes of Florida
gubernatorial candidate Rep. Charlie Crist and Marcus Flowers,
running against Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene in Georgia.

Cocchiarella also has a secret. He was kicked out of the Dartmouth
College Democrats last year after serious accusations of abusive
behavior toward women began circulating.

The Washington Free Beacon reports on a string of December 2021
Reddit posts that accused Cocchiarella of using “his Twitter
notoriety and left-wing credentials to position himself as an ally.
Then, once people let their guards down, he rapes them.”

Don't Know Who They Are Party

Jul 5, 2023, 7:05:03 AM7/5/23
Mills was stopped by park police while driving at night with his
lights off. The 65-year-old representative, an influential
congressman and married man, was visibly intoxicated, his face was
scratched, and his companion, 38-year-old Annabell Battistella, had
bruised eyes. Battistella then proceeded to jump into the Tidal
Basin near the Jefferson Memorial and had to be pulled out by the
police. She was later identified as a popular stripper who went by
the names “Fanne Foxe” and the “Argentine Firecracker.”

At first, Mills denied all the allegations but later admitted he had
joined a party Battistella was present at after “a few
refreshments.” Mills was subsequently reelected to Congress, but
because of the escalating scandal, he was forced to retire his
chairmanship and later announced that he would not run for
reelection.

Don't Know Who They Are Party

Jul 5, 2023, 7:30:03 AM7/5/23
A Maryland judge killed himself on Friday morning, just as the feds
showed up at his Henderson home to arrest him in a child sex abuse
case.

Caroline County Circuit Judge Jonathan Newell, 50, had been on a
leave of absence since July after becoming ensnared in an
investigation over allegations that he had a hidden camera that
captured naked images of boys in his bathroom. When FBI agents
showed up at his door Friday morning to arrest him on a federal
criminal complaint, they found him “suffering from an apparent
self-inflicted gunshot wound,” the Maryland U.S. Attorney’s Office
announced Friday. He was pronounced dead at 6:43 a.m.

Don't Know Who They Are Party

Jul 5, 2023, 8:05:03 AM7/5/23
The top political aide for a Democratic Party state assembly member
in New York State was charged with sexually abusing a teenage girl
and several other crimes over the weekend.

According to The Times Union, Brady sexually assaulted an 18-year-
old girl who had apparently been staying with the Abbate aide along
with her 16-year-old boyfriend. Police allege that the incident
occurred after the girl’s boyfriend went out to run an errand on
Saturday.

When the teenager returned, however, he apparently found his
girlfriend in a state of confusion and disarray. She had reportedly
been physically moved from a couch to a bedroom and had unidentified
signs of sexual assault. The teens are said to have made a run for
it before being stopped by Brady, who allegedly menaced them with
some sort of a gun before they escaped; they called the police.

Don't Know Who They Are Party

Jul 5, 2023, 8:27:05 AM7/5/23

"I was shocked to learn today that Steuben County Legislator Steve
Maio had been charged in connection to an investigation into a sex
trafficking ring," said Sempolinski. "Mr. Maio has been charged with
felonies related to his alleged participation in horrific criminal
activity alongside some of the most notorious criminals in Steuben
County history. He is an utter disgrace to his office, profession
and Steuben County. He needs to resign his office immediately. Not
tomorrow. Not later today. Immediately."

Don't Know Who They Are Party

Jul 5, 2023, 10:15:03 AM7/5/23
Asheville-former Catawba County Superior Court Judge is accused of
committing a sex crime against a child. Longtime Hickory attorney
Dan Green is charged with felony statutory sex offense with a child,
disseminating obscene material and contributing to the delinquency.

Dan Green was arrested and charged with sex crimes against a child,
disseminating obscene material, and contributing to the delinquency
of a minor along with providing alcohol to someone under 21.

Authorities said Green was released from jail after posing a $75,000
bond.

A judge told Green Monday in court he could face life in prison if
convicted by a jury for statutory rape of a child.

Recently, the North Carolina Bar named Green "Citizen Lawyer of
2018" after practicing law for nearly 38 years in the Hickory area.

During that time, he also served as a judge, President of the
Western Symphony, and Chairman of the Democratic Party of Catawba
County.

Don't Know Who They Are Party

Jul 5, 2023, 6:05:03 PM7/5/23
Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) is refusing to say if he had sex with
an accused Chinese spy who cozied up to a slew of US elected
officials, including him, in a bid to infiltrate the US political
system.

The 40-year-old congressman was among a group of Bay Area Democrats
targeted by the honeytrap — also known as Christine Fang — who
entered the US as a college student in 2011 and spent the next four
years wooing the lawmakers to get close to sensitive government
intelligence, according to a report in Axios.

“His staff replied by saying that they could not comment whether
Swalwell had a sexual relationship with Fang, because that
information might be, quote, classified,” Carlson said on his show
Tuesday night.

“We shouldn’t be surprised that the media being silent on this issue
which is truly a national security threat while this man sits on the
House Intelligence Committee,” the president’s oldest son told
Carlson.

Don't Know Who They Are Party

Jul 5, 2023, 7:05:03 PM7/5/23
David Alcon, the 39-year-old announced candidate for the Southern
New Mexico congressional seat, has been arrested on suspicion of
stalking a Santa Fe woman.

Alcon, a Democrat whose address is in Milan, was picked up by
Albuquerque police on Friday and booked into the Metropolitan
Detention Center, jail records show.

A Santa Fe judge signed a warrant for Alcon’s arrest nearly two
weeks ago, after a Santa Fe woman told police she was at a Halloween
party when Alcon sent her a number of threatening text messages. A
criminal complaint filed by Santa Fe police said Alcon’s texts told
the woman he was watching her, wanted to have children with her, and
contained a picture of his genitals.

According to the complaint, the woman stated “multiple times in the
text messages that she did not want anything to do with Alcon, and
she repeatedly told him to leave her alone.”

It is not Alcon’s first stalking arrest. He was convicted nearly 10
years ago of trespassing and aggravated stalking.

Don't Know Who They Are Party

Jul 6, 2023, 6:30:03 AM7/6/23
Ohio Supreme Court judge and Democratic candidate for governor Bill
O'Neill has boasted of having been "sexually intimate" with
"approximately 50 very attractive females".

He made the claim on Facebook on Friday afternoon (US time).

In a follow-up interview he defended his post and also Senator Al
Franken who was pictured groping a sleeping woman.

Ohio Democrats condemned Mr O'Neill's comments.

Don't Know Who They Are Party

Jul 6, 2023, 6:35:03 AM7/6/23
Terry White, A Santa Monica, Calif. prosecutor on Friday said that
Scurlock was charged after police investigated a report of a man
found masturbating in a vehicle that was being driven by a female
Uber driver. The driver was able to pick Scurlock out of a photo
lineup after police contacted him at the hotel where the Uber driver
picked him up, White said.

Scurlock was previously charged in New Orleans with assault and
obstructing a public passage in May, but those charges were dropped
due to lack of evidence.

Don't Know Who They Are Party

Jul 6, 2023, 8:40:03 AM7/6/23
Navarro is the latest Oregon Democrat revealed to have a criminal
record. Last week, Navarro himself defended knowingly hiring a
convicted pedophile as a field director for his campaign. In
October, the former Democratic mayor of Beaverton pleaded guilty in
federal court to possession of child pornography. Kotek has been
accused of ignoring sexual harassment complaints while serving as
state House speaker.

Navarro, who has called himself the "second-chance candidate,"
violated parole after his release by showing up at a family birthday
party, apparently stealing his wife's car afterward. Police found
Navarro's prison ID card inside the stolen car later, but no charges
were filed. His wife took out a restraining order on him after his
first conviction, which he also violated in attending the party.

Navarro has made no attempt to hide his criminal past, even noting
on his campaign website he has been jailed five or six times since
his release.

Don't Know Who They Are Party

Jul 11, 2023, 3:10:03 PM7/11/23
Oregon's Democratic gubernatorial candidate has thrown her weight
behind a state legislature candidate who did time for dealing drugs
and kidnapping his two-year-old son.

Tina Kotek this year endorsed Ramiro Navarro Jr. after he entered
the race for Oregon's 21st House district. In 2011, Navarro pleaded
guilty to dealing marijuana and to coercion after he threatened his
wife that it was "the last time" she would see their son before
abducting the child, court records show. Police later found a rifle
and drug paraphernalia in Navarro's car. He served 18 months in
prison and was charged with first-degree child neglect.