So why do we need to ban high capacity magazines?

Scout

Mar 6, 2018, 11:19:24 PM3/6/18
"The Parkland shooter did not use magazines larger than 10 rounds, but
gun-reform lobbyists are calling on lawmakers to ban higher-capacity
magazines after the Valentine's Day tragedy.

The 19-year-old school shooter who killed 17 in Florida on Valentine's Day
had 150 rounds of ammunition in 10-round magazines. Larger ones would not
fit in his bag, Florida state senator Lauren Book revealed."

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/report-parkland-shooter-did-not-use-high-capacity-magazines/

So much for the bullshit claim that such mass shootings would be impossible
without high capacity magazines.

de chucka

Mar 6, 2018, 11:22:25 PM3/6/18
Not sure that claim has been made

max headroom

Mar 7, 2018, 12:27:07 AM3/7/18
In news:5uCdnWzKDJ9m9QLH...@westnet.com.au,
de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> typed:
So once again the Expert On All Things American is unaware of what's been going on here these last 3
weeks.

de chucka

Mar 7, 2018, 12:35:41 AM3/7/18
Really people have been saying "that such mass shootings would be
impossible without high capacity magazines."really

max headroom

Mar 7, 2018, 2:29:09 AM3/7/18

bigdog

Mar 7, 2018, 5:38:11 AM3/7/18
Then as the title asked, why ban them?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 7, 2018, 8:31:22 AM3/7/18
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 15:22:17 +1100, de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Why are you not sure that claim has been made when he provided the
cite for you to read, you ignorant fuck.

JESUS you people are fucking dense.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 7, 2018, 8:31:56 AM3/7/18
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 16:35:33 +1100, de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Anyone who knows anything about guns knows that's stupid.

benj

Mar 7, 2018, 8:45:54 AM3/7/18
Since the Florida shooter had only 10 round magazines which is the size
that all the gun-grabbers want everyone limited to so as end the
killings, it is clear that the lib magazine ban is as ignorant and
ineffective an idea as gun-free zone signs. Dear Liberals, the PROOF
that you are stupid is right here in this shooting!

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 7, 2018, 8:51:54 AM3/7/18
Or.... they told him to use 10 round magazines so they could show
everyone that they're JUST as dangerous, and semi-automatics should be
banned.

bigdog

Mar 7, 2018, 10:12:44 AM3/7/18
The proposed "assault weapons" ban proposed by Ohio Dems would outlaw the 10
round magazine which seems to be the defector standard for most semi-auto
handguns I know of. But the wording of the law is to outlaw any gun capable of
holding ten rounds or more. Since just about any gun which uses a detachable
magazine can be fitted with an extended magazine, that would effectively ban
almost all guns which use a detachable magazine whether the factory magazine
holds 10 rounds or not. New York passed a similar law a few years ago limiting
guns to 7 rounds.

Message has been deleted

bigdog

Mar 7, 2018, 10:15:17 AM3/7/18
Correction: that should read "de facto" not "defector". I hate when my fingers
go on autopilot. It would help if I would proof read what I write before I post
but who bothers to do that?

de chucka

Mar 7, 2018, 2:47:36 PM3/7/18
That claim is not in the cite

benj

Mar 7, 2018, 3:51:52 PM3/7/18
I don't know what they think in OZ but to me that sure sounds like a
clear infringement!

benj

Mar 7, 2018, 3:53:26 PM3/7/18
Watch out Bigdog! The ONLY thing that libs know and understand is
spelling and grammar and they do not hesitate to to make fun of any
typos you might make. It's what they do.

bigdog

Mar 7, 2018, 6:42:59 PM3/7/18
It's the only way they can score points.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 7, 2018, 7:43:13 PM3/7/18
On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 06:47:27 +1100, de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
>>On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 15:22:17 +1100, de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Not sure that claim has been made
>>
>>Why are you not sure that claim has been made when he provided the
>>cite for you to read, you ignorant fuck.
>>
>>JESUS you people are fucking dense.

>That claim is not in the cite

So you're illterate *AND* stupid.

Bad combo.

de chucka

Mar 7, 2018, 7:48:49 PM3/7/18
LOL nowhere in the article does it state "that such mass shootings would

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 7, 2018, 7:56:46 PM3/7/18
On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 11:48:40 +1100, de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>LOL nowhere in the article

You're having a REALLY hard time with this. Maybe you should have some
lunch- your blood sugar appears to be low.

de chucka

Mar 7, 2018, 8:00:40 PM3/7/18
On 8/03/2018 11:56 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 11:48:40 +1100, de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> LOL nowhere in the article does it state "that such mass shootings would be impossible without high capacity magazines.
>
> You're having a REALLY hard time with this.

You always do you're obviously not very bright and are incapable of
debating a topic

Maybe you should have some
> lunch- your blood sugar appears to be low.

You are very good at snipping without acknowledgement the sections of a
post that show you for the fool you are

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 7, 2018, 8:05:40 PM3/7/18
On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 12:00:31 +1100, de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 8/03/2018 11:56 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 11:48:40 +1100, de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> LOL nowhere in the article does it state "that such mass shootings would be impossible without high capacity magazines.
>>
>> You're having a REALLY hard time with this.
>
>You alw[..]

I always point out your inability to understand stuff.

de chucka

Mar 7, 2018, 8:23:00 PM3/7/18
On 8/03/2018 12:05 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 12:00:31 +1100, de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 8/03/2018 11:56 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> You're having a REALLY hard time with this.
>>
>> You always do you're obviously not very bright and are incapable of debating a topic

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 7, 2018, 8:25:58 PM3/7/18
On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 12:22:51 +1100, de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>>On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 12:00:31 +1100, de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>You alw[..]
>>
>>I always point out your inability to understand stuff.

[crickets.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)

de chucka

Mar 7, 2018, 8:33:19 PM3/7/18
On 8/03/2018 12:25 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 12:22:51 +1100, de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> I always point out your inability to understand stuff.
>

> [crickets.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)

Diddumb didn't you see what I posted you're obviously not very bright

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 7, 2018, 8:35:03 PM3/7/18
On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 12:33:09 +1100, de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 8/03/2018 12:25 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>> [crickets.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
>

>Diddumb didn't you see

What's a "diddumb?" Some sort of obscure Australian thing that nobody
gives a shit about, like the popular vote?

de chucka

Mar 7, 2018, 8:59:37 PM3/7/18
On 8/03/2018 12:34 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 12:33:09 +1100, de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 8/03/2018 12:25 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> [crickets.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
>>

>>Diddumb didn't you see what I posted you're obviously not very bright and are incapable of debating a topic
>
> What's a "diddumb?"

You

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 7, 2018, 9:12:23 PM3/7/18
On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 12:59:31 +1100, de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 8/03/2018 12:34 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 12:33:09 +1100, de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>>Diddumb didn't you see what I posted you're obviously not very bright and are incapable of debating a topic
>>
>> What's a "diddumb?"
>
>You

So, a superior intellect, then.

You people have weird words for just about everything.

Scout

Mar 7, 2018, 11:17:10 PM3/7/18

"de chucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 7/03/2018 3:15 PM, Scout wrote:
>> "The Parkland shooter did not use magazines larger than 10 rounds, but
>> gun-reform lobbyists are calling on lawmakers to ban higher-capacity
>> magazines after the Valentine's Day tragedy.
>>
>> The 19-year-old school shooter who killed 17 in Florida on Valentine's
>> Day had 150 rounds of ammunition in 10-round magazines. Larger ones would
>> not fit in his bag, Florida state senator Lauren Book revealed."
>>
>> https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/report-parkland-shooter-did-not-use-high-capacity-magazines/
>> So much for the bullshit claim that such mass shootings would be
>> impossible without high capacity magazines.
> Not sure that claim has been made

Wow, you want to tell us how to run our country, but you are utterly
ignorant of what's been taking place for the last several weeks.

Excuse me if I know consider your opinions to be utterly worthless* because
they are based on your own IGNORANCE.

* - That is more so than I did before.

Scout

Mar 7, 2018, 11:17:10 PM3/7/18

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klausscha...@null.net> wrote in message
But then the gun control crowd doesn't know anything about guns.

de chucka

Mar 7, 2018, 11:44:51 PM3/7/18
So that claim hasn't been made, fair enough

Scout

Mar 8, 2018, 12:03:54 AM3/8/18

"de chucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
The claim has been made. You're just to ignorant to know it.

Just Wondering

Mar 8, 2018, 2:44:52 AM3/8/18
On 3/7/2018 8:53 PM, Scout wrote:
> Klaus  Who Find Joy in Others' Suffering wrote:
>> de chucka wrote:

>>> Really people have been saying "that such mass shootings
>>> would be impossible without high capacity magazines."really
>>
>> Anyone who knows anything about guns knows that's stupid.
>
> But then the gun control crowd doesn't know anything about guns.

I love the recent story about a guy firing an AR-15 one trigger pull
at a time, who then started shooting in "FULL SEMI-AUTOMATIC MODE".
They know that guns scare them, because guns are black
and look scary. If guns were people, the gun control
crowd would be flaming racists.