PUBLIC INFORMATION NOTICE..,every single g-ddam post (using 30 or *more* jew aliases, usually replying to each other!) originating from std.com (sexually transmitted diseases dot com) is from jew paedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein (his jew domain) - ALL are jew SMUT, jew SPAM or jew FORGERIES!

Grik-basstarde®™

Oct 14, 2019, 8:44:05 AM10/14/19

Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will ANY post from std.com

There are several such posts appearing every day on these groups.

It's just some fucking jew, folks. Nothing to see here; move along,
now.

Unknown

Oct 14, 2019, 9:43:14 AM10/14/19
Well, yes.

Grik-basstarde®™

Oct 14, 2019, 11:49:29 AM10/14/19
Yup.

Indeed.

It sure, is.

No doubt, about it.

You got, that right.

Good, one!

Peeler

Oct 14, 2019, 1:18:23 PM10/14/19
On Mon, 14 Oct 2019 06:43:07 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as " ", farted again:

> Well, yes.

Well, YES, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

Michael Ejercito

Oct 18, 2019, 12:10:49 PM10/18/19

"The Peeler" wrote in message

>Why will NOBODY help the bleeding dumb bitch? WHY?

>Check her whining again:
>BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...!!!

>This must be the most ridiculous thing ever to be seen in any part of
>Usenet! ROTFLOL

>Feeling SOOO desperate, you clinically insane, forlorn, trolling asshole?
>LOL
Of course the mangina is desperate.

Here is Chris's comment.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/the-ignorance-displayed-by-gun-control-advocates-about-firearms-and-gun-violence-is-astounding/#comment-4355326

I’ll never forget the imbecile in usenet who told me that it was easy to
smuggle a Glock onto an airplane by “disguising the slide as a padlock and
the barrel as a fountain pen”.

Of course too, there was the idiot who said that “500 round AK47 magazines
should be banned”.

Oh yeah, let’s not forget the window licker who said that “his grandfather
carried a 10 gauge fully automatic shot gun… during WWI”.

https://www.avg.com

Oct 19, 2019, 8:31:55 AM10/19/19
On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 09:11:19 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!

> Of course the mangina is desperate.

YOU are desperate to zsuckle jew ani!

> Here is Chris's comment.

Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment, and greek you,
you gormless vacuous Oriental slope.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Peeler

Oct 19, 2019, 1:11:19 PM10/19/19
On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 05:31:51 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >This must be the most ridiculous thing ever to be seen in any part of
>> >Usenet! ROTFLOL
>>
>> >Feeling SOOO desperate, you clinically insane, forlorn, trolling asshole?
>> >LOL
>> Of course the mangina is desperate.
>
> YOU are desperate to zsuckle jew ani!

You ARE a DESPERATE frustrated sexual cripple, dreckserb Razovic! It's just
TOO obvious!

>> Here is Chris's comment.
>
> Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment, and greek you,
> you gormless vacuous Oriental slope.

Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!

> Cheers!

on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

Michael Ejercito

Oct 19, 2019, 9:13:07 PM10/19/19

aliash)" wrote in message

>On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 09:11:19 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

>Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/una-girl-hand-fan/
>> Of course the mangina is desperate.

>YOU are desperate to zsuckle jew ani!
Yet again, you bring up ani.

>> Here is Chris's comment.

>Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment, and greek you,
>you gormless vacuous Oriental slope.

Nithing, you could never handle his comments!

Here is another comment from Chris.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/the-ignorance-displayed-by-gun-control-advocates-about-firearms-and-gun-violence-is-astounding/#comment-4355353

That about sums it up. It isn’t about guns. It’s about CONTROL, usually of
hated or despised minorities.

I’ve found an astonishing degree of:
* racism
* anti-semitism
* misogyny
* homophobia
in advocates of racially invidious gun controls. One of them even said to me
about the Holocaust that he “wasn’t so sure it was such a BAD thing”.

Oct 21, 2019, 8:30:57 AM10/21/19
On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 18:13:39 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Of course the mangina is desperate.
>
>>YOU are desperate to zsuckle jew ani!
> Yet again, you bring up ani.

Yet again, you leap to zsuckle jew ani.

>>> Here is Chris's comment.
>
>>Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment, and greek you,
>>you gormless vacuous Oriental slope.
>
> Nithing, you could never handle his comments!

Needledick, his inane plagiarise comments never JUSTIFIED handling.

> Here is another comment from Chris.

Greek that one too, then, you gormless vacuous Oriental slope.

Where is Bill Levinstein's comment?

Peeler

Oct 21, 2019, 8:42:19 AM10/21/19
On Mon, 21 Oct 2019 05:30:51 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> Yet again, you bring up ani.
>
> Yet again, you leap to zsuckle jew ani.

Yet again, you PROVE the very point he made! Just HOW retarded are you,
Retardovic?

>> Nithing, you could never handle his comments!
>
> Needledick, his inane plagiarise comments never JUSTIFIED handling.

IOW, you ADMIT that you never could handle that smart guy's comments!

>> Here is another comment from Chris.
>
> Greek that one too, then, you gormless vacuous Oriental slope.

Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!

> Where is Bill Levinstein's comment?

CRAVING your superior master's whip again, you dumb sexually crippled
psychopath? LOL

> Cheers!

being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25....@usenetxs.com>

Michael Ejercito

Oct 21, 2019, 12:16:19 PM10/21/19

aliash)" wrote in message

>>>YOU are desperate to zsuckle jew ani!
>> Yet again, you bring up ani.

>Yet again, you leap to zsuckle jew ani.
There is no sucking of ani.

>>>Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment, and greek you,
>>>you gormless vacuous Oriental slope.
>>
>> Nithing, you could never handle his comments!

>Needledick, his inane plagiarise comments never JUSTIFIED handling.
You could never handle them.

>> Here is another comment from Chris.

>Greek that one too, then, you gormless vacuous Oriental slope.

>Where is Bill Levinstein's comment?
He had no comment.

Do you miss how he whipped your nithing hide?

Michael