Cassidy Hutchinson, Trump denied her request to join his staff post-presidency at Mar-a-Lago.

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jul 3, 2022, 7:06:18 PM7/3/22
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2022/06/28/who-is-cassidy-
hutchinson-ex-white-house-aide-and-key-witness-in-todays-jan-6-
hearing/?outputType=amp

WASHINGTON — Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide to Donald Trump’s former
White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, was the key focus of Tuesday’s
Jan. 6 House committee hearing, where she quickly took on a high-profile
role.

Hutchinson, 25, offered detailed accounts of Trump’s knowledge of armed
supporters in the crowd during his speech at the Ellipse before the riot,
and his desire to go to the Capitol with them.

Hutchinson began working at the White House in 2018, according to The New
York Times. Before then she was an intern for Sen. Ted Cruz and Rep. Steve
Scalise, according to Forbes.

Trump said he “hardly know[s]” Hutchinson in a post on Truth Social, a
platform created by Trump Media & Technology Group. He called her a “total
phony and ‘leaker’” and said he denied her request to join his staff post-
presidency at Mar-a-Lago.

Through Hutchinson’s recorded and in-person testimony, she detailed being
present for meetings and conversations between the 2020 election and Jan.
6, and was in the West Wing during the attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Brendan Buck, an aide to former House speaker Paul D. Ryan, R-Wis., told
The Washington Post that Hutchinson was very involved, and that Meadows
would insist she be in the room for even senior-level staff level
meetings.

“It’s just unusual to have a relatively junior aide to either be in
principal-level or senior staff-level, but it was his call, so we deferred
to him,” Buck told The Post. “She was in every single meeting.”

In the previous Jan. 6 hearings, the committee has shown recorded videos
of Hutchinson’s testimony. In one of these, she identifies six members of
Congress, including U.S. Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Tyler, who asked the White
House for pardons following Jan. 6.

During today’s hearings, she added Meadows and Trump campaign lawyer Rudy
Giuliani sought pardons.

During an interview with The Post, Norm Eisen, a senior fellow at the
Brookings Institution who served as counsel to House Democrats for Trump’s
first impeachment trial, compared Hutchinson to John Dean, the former
presidential counsel who implicated President Richard Nixon in the
Watergate scandal.

CNN chief White House correspondent Kaitlan Collins tweeted she once
witnessed Hutchinson lint roll Meadows’ suit jacket.

“When lawmakers wanted to get in touch w/ Trump, they often phoned her,”
Collins tweeted. “If they had a message to relay to Mark, they called
her.”

Olivia Troye, a former White House homeland security advisor to Vice
President Mike Pence, tweeted she knew Hutchinson as a dedicated staffer
while working for Meadows.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 7:30:21 PM7/3/22
Not one word in this cocksucker's post to support his lie subject line. Ms
Hutchinson did not try to get a job at Mar a Lago after Trump *lost* the election.

On 7/3/2022 4:06 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2022/06/28/who-is-cassidy-
> hutchinson-ex-white-house-aide-and-key-witness-in-todays-jan-6-
> hearing/?outputType=amp
>
> WASHINGTON — Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide to Donald Trump’s former
> White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, was the key focus of Tuesday’s
> Jan. 6 House committee hearing, where she quickly took on a high-profile
> role.
>
> Hutchinson, 25, offered detailed accounts of Trump’s knowledge of armed
> supporters in the crowd during his speech at the Ellipse before the riot,
> and his desire to go to the Capitol with them.
>
> Hutchinson began working at the White House in 2018, according to The New
> York Times. Before then she was an intern for Sen. Ted Cruz and Rep. Steve
> Scalise, according to Forbes.
>
> Trump said he “hardly know[s]” Hutchinson in a post on Truth Social,

Trump is lying.

> Through Hutchinson’s recorded and in-person testimony, she detailed being
> present for meetings and conversations between the 2020 election and Jan.
> 6, and was in the West Wing during the attack on the U.S. Capitol.
>
> Brendan Buck, an aide to former House speaker Paul D. Ryan, R-Wis., told
> The Washington Post that Hutchinson was very involved, and that Meadows
> would insist she be in the room for even senior-level staff level
> meetings.
>
> “It’s just unusual to have a relatively junior aide to either be in
> principal-level or senior staff-level, but it was his call, so we deferred
> to him,” Buck told The Post. “She was in every single meeting.”

So Trump knew her — quite well.

Matt Singer

Jul 4, 2022, 6:23:01 PM7/4/22
On 7/3/2022 4:06 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro lied:
> [...]

Hutchinson made no request to join Trump's staff in Florida.

Siri Cruise

Jul 5, 2022, 8:04:58 AM7/5/22
In article
<super70s-CA9B6E...@reader01.eternal-september.org>,
super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

> Not just Hutchinson but everyone who challenges Big Daddy seems to have
> had a burning desire to come to work for him which he "turned down."
>
> Jeez think up some new lies every now and then instead trotting out the
> same tired ones.

Is anyone weirded out that in the movie Battle Los Angelses a
staff sergeant seems to be issuing orders to the higher ranked
tech sergeant without the lieutenant first dealing with it? Is
this because the tsgt is a woman?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2022, 11:07:48 PM7/5/22
On Tue, 05 Jul 2022 05:04:37 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article
><super70s-CA9B6E...@reader01.eternal-september.org>,
> super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Not just Hutchinson but everyone who challenges Big Daddy seems to have
>> had a burning desire to come to work for him which he "turned down."
>>
>> Jeez think up some new lies every now and then instead trotting out the
>> same tired ones.
>
>Is anyone weirded out that in the movie Battle Los Angelses a
>staff sergeant seems to be issuing orders to the higher ranked
>tech sergeant without the lieutenant first dealing with it? Is
>this because the tsgt is a woman?

I've seen the movie. Isn't the staff sergeant in charge of the
mission despite lower rank? Could you be more specific about the
scene and/or the characters?

Swill
--

Republican congressman Andrew Clyde (GA):
"You know, if you didn't know the tv footage was video from