Why won't Hartung reveal the "character" of his discharge and tell us why he got booted out of the air force? Where is Hartung's DD-214?

Rudy Canoza

Jul 2, 2022, 3:44:03 PM7/2/22
Hartung refuses to say why he got booted out of the air force. He admits he
was, but he's too chickenshit to say why. When asked, he usually blabbers
something about it being "none of your business."

There are a number of senses of something being someone's "business." It is not
our "business" in the sense that we can legally compel Hartung to tell us why he
was booted out of the air force, but it *is* our business in the sense that
Hartung has staked out positions on military "service" [sic], and we are morally
entitled to know why Hartung's conduct in the air force made a complete mockery
of his notion of military "service." [sic]

Hartung has been bullshitting a lot lately about a non-existent "question" as to
the character of John Kerry's discharge. Until Hartung reveals the *exact*
character of his discharge, which we know is not an "honorable discharge"
without qualification, then he has no business saying one word about Kerry's.
According to this reputable military affairs site, there are at present six
"character of service" types on a DD-214:

(1)”Honorable” or “Under honorable conditions”
(2) “General under Honorable Conditions”
(3) “Other than Honorable” (OTH)
(4) “Bad Conduct” (BCD)
(5) “Dishonorable” (DD)
(6) “Entry Level (ELS) or Non-Characterized”

https://veteran.com/character-of-discharge/

We know that Hartung does not have (1). We know that because you don't get that
if you're booted out. It is very unlikely that it is (2).

Hartung has frequently claimed to have "learned" from his mistakes, specifically
from what he did to get booted out of the service and also what he did that led
to his divorce. If he's not willing to say what those misdeeds were, then he
hasn't really learned from them, and we are entitled to disregard his empty
wheezing about the sanctity of marriage and the duties of citizenship requiring
a willingness to enter into military "service." They are simply the vile
blabbering of a hypocrite.

Polycarp

Jul 2, 2022, 3:55:23 PM7/2/22
On Sat, 2 Jul 2022 12:43:59 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Hartung refuses to say why he got booted out of the air force. He admits he
>was, but he's too chickenshit to say why. When asked, he usually blabbers
>something about it being "none of your business."

Rudy again demonstrates his never-ending infatuation with his nemesis,
Mr. Hartung. His frustration in being unable to find personal
information on him contributes to Rudy's insanity.

LOL

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 9:09:07 PM7/3/22
[...]

if you're booted out. It is very unlikely that it is (2). Most like it is (3)
or (4).

Hartung has frequently claimed to have "learned" from his mistakes, specifically
from what he did to get booted out of the service and also what he did that led
to his divorce. If he's not willing to say what those misdeeds were, then he
hasn't really learned from them, and we are entitled to disregard his empty
wheezing about the sanctity of marriage and the duties of citizenship requiring
a willingness to enter into military "service." They are simply the vile
blabbering of a hypocrite.

Hartung will continue to run screaming in terror from this.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 4, 2022, 4:59:05 PM7/4/22

Rudy Canoza

Jul 4, 2022, 5:17:28 PM7/4/22
On 7/4/2022 2:10 PM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell <d...@shit.invalid>, HIV+
cocksucker and convicted child molester, stupidly bawled and lied:
> Rudy is my intellectual, moral, professional, social, literary and physical superior.

That's right, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell, and don't you ever forget it.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 5, 2022, 11:10:09 AM7/5/22

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 5, 2022, 12:10:00 PM7/5/22
On Tue, 5 Jul 2022 08:10:05 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Hartung will continue to run screaming in terror from this.

It's funny watching our dwarf lose his shit over this.

LOL

Rudy Canoza

Jul 5, 2022, 1:33:02 PM7/5/22
On 7/5/2022 9:41 AM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell <d...@shit.invalid>, HIV+
cocksucker and convicted child molester, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On Tue, 5 Jul 2022 08:10:05 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> You want him to post a document that will reveal his identity.

We already know his identity. We even know the street addresses of his house
and the church where he fleeces the people who attend the church. Hartung could
black out any other PII on the document, leaving only his name and the details
of his expulsion from the air force.

He owes us that information. He owes it to us because he's constantly
bullshitting about being in the military being "service" to the country, and he
didn't complete his "service" because of his bad and *wrong* behavior. He has
zero business running his asshole mouth about John Kerry's discharge.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 5, 2022, 1:34:56 PM7/5/22
On 7/5/2022 9:41 AM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell <d...@shit.invalid>, HIV+
cocksucker and convicted child molester, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On Tue, 05 Jul 2022 09:09:53 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 5 Jul 2022 08:10:05 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hartung will continue to run screaming in terror from this.
>>
>> It's funny watching Prof. Canoza kick Hartung's fat flabby doughy ass.
>
> Rudy pussed out of serving.

No one "serves" by being in the military. Being in the military is not
"service" to some supposedly "higher cause." It really isn't.

HOTL

Jul 5, 2022, 2:01:57 PM7/5/22
On 05 Jul 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
Says a pussy who couldn't even make it through the first week of boot
camp.

§502. Enlistment oath: who may administer
(a) Enlistment Oath.—Each person enlisting in an armed force shall take
the following oath:

“I, ____________________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will
support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all
enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance
to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the
United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according
to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.”

(b) Who May Administer.—The oath may be taken before the President, the
Vice-President, the Secretary of Defense, any commissioned officer, or any
other person designated under regulations prescribed by the Secretary of
Defense.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 5, 2022, 3:43:03 PM7/5/22
On 7/5/2022 12:30 PM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell <d...@shit.invalid>, HIV+
cocksucker and convicted child molester, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On Tue, 5 Jul 2022 10:32:57 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
> He doesn't owe you shit. Why would anyone have respect for someone who
> steals nyms, post edits and snips? You are dishonest and are owed
> nothing. I too was in the AF but

You got booted out the same as Hartung did.

Matt Singer

Jul 6, 2022, 10:30:28 AM7/6/22

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 6, 2022, 11:00:12 AM7/6/22
On Wed, 6 Jul 2022 07:30:25 -0700, Rudy the incel dwarf typed:

>I am obessing about Mr. Hartung.
>I need to share this obession with as many people as possible, as often as possible.
>I like to imagine that other people agree with me, when, in fact, I know I'm the laughing stock of Usenet.
>Thank you, that is all.

Good for you, Rudy.

LOL

Paul Jackson

Jul 10, 2022, 1:47:43 PM7/10/22

David Berger

Jul 10, 2022, 2:33:47 PM7/10/22
On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 10:47:42 -0700, Paul Jackson <p...@costco.con>
wrote:

>I am obessing about Mr. Hartung.
>I need to share this obession with as many people as possible, as often as possible.
>I like to imagine that other people agree with me, when, in fact, I know I'm the laughing stock of Usenet.
>Thank you, that is all.

Thanks for the heads up dwarf! LOL

Circus Party

Jul 10, 2022, 2:40:35 PM7/10/22
wrote:

>Hartung refuses to say why he got booted out of the air force.

It's none of your business.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 10, 2022, 2:56:34 PM7/10/22
On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 12:54:23 -0600, Somebody too <nu...@biz.invalid>
wrote:

>On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 10:47:42 -0700, Paul Jackson <p...@costco.con>
>wrote:
>
>Looks to me like he has you chasing your tail.

He's been impotently posting about it for a week now. It's like he's
trying to find someone to agree with him.

LOL

What a desperate little dwarf he is.

Circus Party

Jul 11, 2022, 1:00:35 PM7/11/22