Jill Biden’s ex-husband accuses her of affair with Joe in 1970s

Michael Trew

Mar 28, 2022, 1:40:41 PM3/28/22
Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
according to a bombshell new report.

Bill Stevenson on Monday accused the President of being a home-wrecker
and says the feel-good story of how Joe and Jill met on a blind date
is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working
on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what
happened, happened.”

Stevenson and his then-wife grew close to Biden in 1972 while working
on his first campaign to represent Delaware in the US Senate.

That same year, tragedy struck when Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and
infant daughter were killed in a car crash.

Stevenson said he first suspected an affair in 1974, when his wife
passed on meeting an up-and-coming rock star who was set to play at
his Delaware club.

“I know exactly when it was,” he told the Daily Mail. “Bruce
Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to
Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

“’I asked Jill to go with me and she said no — she had things to do,
she had to look after Joe’s kids, Beau and Hunter. It was kind of a
big deal to go meet Springsteen,” he continued. “I had no idea she and
Joe were that kind of friendly.

“Then one of her best friends told me she thought Joe and Jill were
getting a little too close. I was surprised that she came to me.”

A couple months later, Stevenson got all the evidence he needed when
he was told that his wife had been in a fender-bender in her car —
while Biden was behind the wheel.

“I was at work and a guy came in and asked, ‘Do you own a brown
Corvette?’” Stevenson recalled. “He said back in May it had crunched
his bumper and they told him to get an estimate and he never heard
back from them.

“I said, ‘Wait a minute. Who is they?’ And he said, ‘Funnily enough,
Senator Biden was driving.’”

“I considered Joe a friend. I’m not surprised he fell in love with
Jill. Everyone who meets Jill falls in love with her immediately. It’s
hard not to,” Stevenson said.

The Bidens, who have been married since 1977, have publicly said they
met on a blind date in 1975 — after Joe became a widower and Jill’s
first marriage had broken up.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8635281/Jill-Biden-cheated-husband-Joe-ex-claims.html

Wi1liam T T

Mar 28, 2022, 1:57:07 PM3/28/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

I had ass sex with Trump and gave him AIDS back in 1984

Wi1liam T T

Mar 28, 2022, 8:44:16 PM3/28/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Mar 29, 2022, 9:58:12 AM3/29/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Mar 30, 2022, 3:38:13 PM3/30/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Blue States are chicken coops

Mar 30, 2022, 6:35:02 PM3/30/22
On 30 Mar 2022, Wi1liam T T <willy...@yahoooomail.com> posted
some news:t22bj3$3b9jk$1...@news.freedyn.de:

>>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having
an affair
>>with Joe Biden

Virginia authorities said they’re on the hunt for an “armed and
dangerous” sex offender who’s wanted in connection with three
separate slayings.

Virginia Beach police have already charged Cola Winborne Beale
IV with second-degree murder in two killings, and they now say
he’s also implicated in the slaying of a 32-year-old man who was
found dead in his home on Monday, The Virginian-Pilot reported.

Arrest warrants for Beale were issued Monday, but he has yet to
be located, and the U.S. Marshals Service has offered a reward
of up to $10,000 to anyone with information that could help with
his arrest.

“Beale is a convicted sex offender with a history of possessing
firearms and should be considered Armed and Dangerous,” the
Marshals said in a statement, adding that he has tattoos on both
of his forearms. “Geneva” is tattooed on his right forearm.

How Cops Hunted Down the Accused Homeless Serial Killer

The hunt for Beale comes after 73-year-old Clifton Baxter was
found dead from gunshot wounds in his home on Thursday during a
welfare check by Virginia Beach police. Neighbors said Beale had
intermittently lived in Baxter’s home over the years and
described him as Baxter’s son, though it remains unclear whether
he was a biological son or not.

Baxter’s neighbors mourned his death, recalling his welcoming
presence in the community.

“He was a kind and gentle man. The kind that always looked out
for others,” Gina Padon told The Pilot. “He’d always tell me, if
I ever had any trouble to come to him first.”

Beale was also charged in connection with the death of Czavier
Hill, 31, who lived about a mile and a half away from Baxter’s
home. Hill was found shot dead in her home on March 23 after a
fire was reported at the house. Police have confirmed that Beale
and Hill were in romantic relationship.

According to a news release from the Norfolk Police Department,
Beale is also a primary suspect in the murder of Downing M.
McLean, 32, who was found dead on Monday. A cause of death has
yet to be released.

Beale is a convicted sex offender, having pleaded guilty to
sexual battery against a minor in 2018, and has a history of
firearm possession, according to the U.S. Marshal Service.

https://news.yahoo.com/police-hunt-armed-dangerous-sex-
172846511.html

--
The current faces of American leadership are a doddering
demented old man and an ignorant giggling Jamaican whore. Great

Wi1liam T T

Mar 31, 2022, 2:38:40 PM3/31/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

f...@sdf.org

Mar 31, 2022, 3:17:18 PM3/31/22
pfff.

Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.

--
f...@sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - https://sdf.org

Wi1liam T T

Apr 2, 2022, 9:44:16 PM4/2/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 3, 2022, 1:10:56 PM4/3/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 3, 2022, 9:58:10 PM4/3/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Apr 4, 2022, 2:40:04 AM4/4/22
In 2005, Congress passed the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms
Act (PLCAA), a federal statute which provides broad immunity to gun
manufacturers and dealers in federal and state court.

Sandy Hook families settle for $73M with gun maker Remington.

Darrell Brooks Jr deliberately drove over innocent people in a
street parade because some liberal asshole let him out on $1,000
bail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNKgHsTYMj0

Ford Motor Company should compensate the families of the dead people
for this reckless nigger's behavior.

Reparations motherfuckers! Reparations!

Wi1liam T T

Apr 4, 2022, 8:48:52 AM4/4/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 4, 2022, 11:26:17 AM4/4/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 4, 2022, 5:14:00 PM4/4/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Brazza

Apr 4, 2022, 5:58:31 PM4/4/22
That's a great cliff hanger, William, but it's about time you told us
a bit more.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 4, 2022, 7:31:34 PM4/4/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 5, 2022, 11:56:21 AM4/5/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 5, 2022, 9:56:46 PM4/5/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 6, 2022, 8:57:37 AM4/6/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 6, 2022, 2:36:55 PM4/6/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 6, 2022, 3:33:07 PM4/6/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 6, 2022, 5:35:04 PM4/6/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 7, 2022, 7:51:09 AM4/7/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 7, 2022, 5:54:55 PM4/7/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 8, 2022, 7:51:52 AM4/8/22

>Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the first lady of having an affair
>with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s,
>according to a bombshell new report.

Wi1liam T T

Apr 9, 2022, 8:38:23 AM4/9/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 9, 2022, 6:02:55 PM4/9/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 9, 2022, 9:52:46 PM4/9/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 10, 2022, 10:06:48 AM4/10/22

Wi1liam T T

Apr 10, 2022, 11:36:02 AM4/10/22

KoOks of San Francisco

Feb 19, 2024, 8:40:05 PMFeb 19
In article <t1ssti$38elm$7...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Modern day lazy unaffected niggers do not deserve any fucking reparations.
> They didn't give one flying fuck about any possible slave shit until money was waved.

Archy Lee, a fugitive slave who had run away from his master in
Mississippi, aroused the attention of Californians who held a
variety of viewpoints on the Fugitive Slave Law. Black
Americans throughout the state rallied in support of Lee who,
after three flip-flops in the state legal system during the year
, won his freedom in 1858. Fearing that a federal trial would
return him to bondage in the same manner as had happened to Dred
Scott during the previous year, Lee fled to Canada and never
returned to the United States. This newspaper advertisement ran
through several Northern California newspapers, in a successful
bid to raise funds for Lee's defense.

Depiction of the Duel between David Broderick and David Terry

"The last notable duel in American history" took place near Lake
Merced, outside of San Francisco when California Supreme Court
Justice David Terry shot and killed his long-time friend and
U.S. Senator David Broderick on September 13, 1859 . Terry, a
pro-slavery Democrat, had recently lost his bid for re-election,
and subsequently blamed Broderick's anit-slavery coalition for
his loss, thus initiating the rift between the two former
allies. Broderick would become a martyr for the anti-slavery
cause, and his deathwould recieve national attention. Terry,
whom many accused of cheating by ensuring Borderick's gun had an
overly-sensitive trigger, would himself become a fugitive of the
law before the case against him (a murder charge) was ultimately
dismissed.

<https://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=26810>

Wigga Herald

Feb 20, 2024, 6:50:03 PMFeb 20
In article <t2ckeu$3hdd3$3...@news.freedyn.de>
es loser <f...@protonmail.com> wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/texas-mayor-and-daughter-murder-
suicide/

Police found Coppell, Texas Mayor Jayne Peters and her teenage
daughter, Corinne Peters, shot dead at their suburban Dallas
home on July 13, 2010 in what the medical examiner has
determined was a murder-suicide.

The Coppell city manager alerted police and sent them to Jayne
Peters' home after the usually prompt mayor failed to appear at
a regularly scheduled city council meeting, said CBS affiliate
KTVT. When police arrived they found the bodies the 55-year-old
and her daughter Corrine Peters, 19. Both women had suffered
gunshot wounds to the head.

Corrine Peters graduated from Coppell High School in May.
Corrine and her mom lived alone in their two-story home. The
mayor's husband, Donald Peters, died from cancer in 2008.

Both Jayne Peters and her daugher Corinne Peters were screwing
niggers.

Black Lies Matter...

Feb 20, 2024, 7:05:04 PMFeb 20
In article <t2f2mo$3ivp5$6...@news.freedyn.de>
es loser <f...@protonmail.com> wrote:

https://localtvwjw.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/sentencing.jpg?qu
ality=85&strip=all&strip=all

A judge in Hamilton County, Ohio, sentenced a woman to 51 years
in prison Tuesday for trading her daughter for drugs.

April Corcoran, 32, was sentenced by Hamilton County Common
Pleas Judge Leslie Ghiz and is now a Tier III sex offender,
according to an announcement by Hamilton County Prosecutor
Joseph Deters.

Corcoran was indicted back in March of 2015 after an
investigation revealed that she had trafficked her 11-year-old
daughter to 42-year-old Shandell Willingham in exchange for
heroin.

It was also revealed that the child was forced to use heroin.

Corcoran pleaded guilty to trafficking in persons, complicity
(rape), endangering children, and corrupting another with drugs.

“Many people mistakenly think that human trafficking only
happens in foreign countries, but this case shows that children
are trafficked here in Ohio, and, sadly, some are trafficked by
the very people who should be protecting them,” said Attorney
General DeWine. “Human trafficking is a reprehensible crime, and
law enforcement throughout the state is focused on holding
traffickers accountable and helping victims escape servitude.”

http://ktla.com/2016/07/19/ohio-woman-who-traded-daughter-for-
heroin-gets-51-years-to-life/

Skully

Feb 20, 2024, 8:35:04 PMFeb 20
In article <t2au5e$3g9t6$1...@news.freedyn.de>
es loser <f...@protonmail.com> wrote:

A burglar stuck in a chimney died Saturday after the homeowner
lit a fire in the fireplace, California authorities said.

The burglar climbed in the chimney Friday night to rob the home
in the small city of Huron but became stuck, Fox 40 reports. The
man was discovered just before 3 p.m. Saturday when the
homeowner came home and lit the fireplace.

The homeowner heard the burglar scream from inside the chimney
and worked to put the fire out, causing the house to fill up
with smoke, the station reported.

The Fresno County Sheriff's Office said firefighters responded
to the home and dismantled the chimney to rescue the burglar.
But when they pulled him out, he was dead.

The coroner’s offices removed the body from the scene and will
conduct an autopsy to determine his identity and the exact cause
of death, a sheriff's deputy said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/29/burglar-stuck-in-chimney-
dies-after-homeowner-lights-
fire/?cmpid=edpick&google_editors_picks=true

Comments:

NoBS46 1 minute ago
Of course there will be a new Federal regulation now requiring
that all chimneys have Safety Warnings posted against climbing
into them. Warnings must be installed retroactively and on new
chimneys costing homeowners $20 billion a year. Except in
California where all chimneys will be banned.

FlagShare3LikeReply
drsher
drsher 2 minutes ago
What is not entirely clear in history is why they had to
dismantle the chimney? Bodies will eventually shrink enough so
he probably would had achieved the goal of getting down.

Instead we have to waste resources on chimney repairs, fire dept
activation and an AUTOPSY?

Like the next president tends to say: How stupid ARE we?

FlagShareLikeReply
jcdmo
jcdmo 3 minutes ago
Justice at last.

FlagShare1LikeReply
donaldb
donaldb 3 minutes ago
Let me help the coroner, exact cause of death: Utter stupidity.

FlagShare2LikeReply
BubsJohnson
BubsJohnson 6 minutes ago
I would go to sleep with a smile on my face every night if I was
that home owner.

FlagShare1LikeReply
Quarky777
Quarky777 8 minutes ago
Smoked hamburgler

FlagShare2LikeReply
jerry1942
jerry1942 9 minutes ago
Occasionally, justice is served.

FlagShare2LikeReply
stevio
stevio 8 minutes ago
@jerry1942 Medium rare, please...

FlagShare3LikeReply
FrankieTheMeister
FrankieTheMeister 9 minutes ago
Darwin Award winner

FlagShareLikeReply
sebastianmaurice
sebastianmaurice 10 minutes ago
He sure wasn't a successful Santa.

FlagShareLikeReply
NoCommentAtAll
NoCommentAtAll 12 minutes ago
Because cooking democrats make them taste better?

FlagShare2LikeReply
Jerry Ray Johnson
Jerry Ray Johnson 4 minutes ago
@NoCommentAtAll Nothing can make a Democrat smell better

FlagShare2LikeReply
bika1
bika1 13 minutes ago
If Obama has a son.

FlagShare2LikeReply

--
Huron population, "Hispanic or Latino of any race were 6,527
persons (96.6%)."

68g.1509

Feb 20, 2024, 9:03:15 PMFeb 20
On 2/20/24 8:34 PM, Skully wrote:
> In article <t2au5e$3g9t6$1...@news.freedyn.de>
> es loser <f...@protonmail.com> wrote:
>
> A burglar stuck in a chimney died Saturday after the homeowner
> lit a fire in the fireplace, California authorities said.
>
> The burglar climbed in the chimney Friday night to rob the home
> in the small city of Huron but became stuck, Fox 40 reports. The
> man was discovered just before 3 p.m. Saturday when the
> homeowner came home and lit the fireplace.
>
> The homeowner heard the burglar scream from inside the chimney
> and worked to put the fire out, causing the house to fill up
> with smoke, the station reported.
>
> The Fresno County Sheriff's Office said firefighters responded
> to the home and dismantled the chimney to rescue the burglar.
> But when they pulled him out, he was dead.

HA-Ha !!!

Now his relatives will want to sue the home-owner
for not leaving his front door open to create a
burglar-friendly environment .......

Vote Blue - GET WHAT YOU ASKED FOR.

Moby Dick

Feb 20, 2024, 11:05:04 PMFeb 20
In article <t1tkot$38r74$7...@news.freedyn.de>
es loser <f...@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
> > Gronk <inv...@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:nmf2nj$k3j$2...@news.mixmin.net:

> > since-2

> > from

> >> Where are the WMDs?
> >
> > I said evidence of treason, asswipe.
> >

> Misuse of asswipe.

RED, BLUE, and YELLOW. These are the colors of the stickers that
people across the United States have been finding on their
mailboxes. But what are they for? The theory claims that the
stickers are placed on your mailbox by FEMA, “color coding” you
based on what the government knows about you and your race.

If you have a red sticker on your mailbox, or a red mark on the
curbing in front of your home, then FEMA has determined you to
be an illegal alien or here on a visa. This means when martial
law takes over, you are going to be killed on the first night of
the New World order.

If you have a blue sticker, then FEMA has determined that you
are muslim, of hispanic descent, African American or an American
that supports the rights of these people. You will be herded off
to one of the many FEMA camps that are allegedly being set up
all over the United States.

Lastly, if you have a yellow sticker, then you have been
verified as a United States citizen of European descent! The
government knows you are a strong supporter of the government
agenda, or can be easily persuaded to comply. You will be
allowed to remain in your home on house arrest.

Government agencies are completely denying the validity of these
stickers that are being found on mailboxes and curbings across
the US. However, with Donald Trump’s dangerous rhetoric and the
recent numbers that show him leading in the polls against
Hillary Clinton, America cannot turn a blind eye to these
markings.

Human rights advocates suggest you take these warnings seriously
and prepare for the worst. Stocking up on bottled water, canned
foods and protection for yourself and your family.

http://now8news.com/wp-
content/uploads/2016/06/000mAILBOXDOTYELLOW.jpg

Kamala fails again

Feb 21, 2024, 4:17:29 AMFeb 21
On 04 Apr 2022, Wi1liam T T <willy...@yahoooomail.com> posted some

> There's a black whore for you. Sterilize this cunt and put her in
> jail for at least 15 years.

https://www.wymt.com/video/2024/02/21/woman-charged-having-child-wax-clie
nts/

Moby Dick

Feb 21, 2024, 5:20:03 PMFeb 21
In article <t1v39i$39ior$1...@news.freedyn.de>
es loser <f...@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Just Wondering wrote:
> > On 7/22/2016 7:59 PM, Chimps wrote:
> >> President Obama is challenging Americans to have an honest and
> >> open-hearted conversation about race and law enforcement.
> > >
> > Bullshit. Even his initial remarks show that Obama wants a massive
> > federal power-grab expansion into state and local law enforcement. That
> > conversation isn't either honest or open-hearted.
> >

> Like cock.

Vancouver, Canada – Doctors from Vancouver General Hospital
announced on Friday that they have performed the first ever
horse penis transplant on a 32-year-old male. During the 14 hour
surgery, doctors removed a man’s penis and replaced it with one
from a horse. The first ever cosmetic reconstructive surgery was
not due to any health issues, but a choice the man made to
“increase the excitement in his love life.”

“I come from Asian descent, which left my manhood lacking my
entire life,” said Phuy Su Ling. “Women don’t take me serious.
When we get to the point of intimacy, they always laugh. Well
they won’t be laughing anymore will they? I got 18 inches on
them now, and it’s as wide as my wrist. Come get it bitches!”

Doctors say that Ling will be in the hospital for an additional
nine days to make sure that his body does not reject his new
part. After his three-month recovery, Ling will be able to “use
his gigantic instrument any way he sees fit.” Until then, Ling
says he is phoning every girl that ever laughed at him and
setting updates for this upcoming April. “I’m not wasting any
time,” Said Ling. “And I’m not giving any warnings. I can’t wait
to put this bad baby to work. Who will be laughing now bitches!”

Doctors have tried to discourage Ling from using his newly
acquired manhood as revenge. However, they say it was just their
job to surgically attach it. Whatever he does afterwards is none
of their business.

http://now8news.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/attachment-
surgery-e1451942613884.jpg

White American

Feb 21, 2024, 6:20:03 PMFeb 21
In article <t2hor4$3klmc$8...@news.freedyn.de>
"Buttface kisser Number P01135809" <patr...@protonmail.com>
wrote:

When will the Nigger Bail Agency begin firing the overpaid lazy
nigger millionaire slaves who refused to work?

America 2024

Feb 21, 2024, 7:15:05 PMFeb 21
In article <t2kmk5$3mncl$1...@news.freedyn.de>
"Buttface kisser Number P01135809" <patr...@protonmail.com>
wrote:

If you are anti-Trump, you're a loser anyway.

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 21, 2024, 7:45:04 PMFeb 21
In article <t2is0t$3lgl4$7...@news.freedyn.de>
"Buttface kisser Number P01135809" <patr...@protonmail.com>
wrote:

They can’t quit the grift. No sooner had Joe Biden won the White
House than his family went back to trying to make a buck off his
name.

The latest sordid example involves one of Joe’s younger
brothers, Frank Biden, appearing in a Florida law firm’s ad — on
Inauguration Day no less. The ad used the president’s name to
draw attention to the Berman Law Group’s class-action suit
against sugar cane growers.

“The two Biden brothers have long held a commitment to pushing
environmental issues to the forefront,” says the ad. “The
president-elect has vowed to rejoin the Paris Agreement and
wants to set ambitious greenhouse gas reduction targets.”

The ad, first reported by CNBC, appeared in the Daily Business
Review and carried a picture of Frank Biden and quotes him
saying, “My brother is a model for how to go about doing this
work.”

How touching. And shameless.

After the enormous political trouble Hunter Biden’s shady
business ties caused during the campaign, Frank’s bid to piggy-
back on Joe’s election sounds especially reckless. But here’s
another way to look at it.

Biden family members are oblivious to conflicts and criticism
because they’ve been swimming in swamp corruption for decades.
The two brothers, Frank and Jim, and Hunter have made millions
and millions based on selling the perception of access to Joe’s
power.

Having gotten rich and gotten away with it, why quit now? Joe is
no longer one of 100 senators or just the vice president. Now
he’s the “big guy.” Ka-ching!

A corresponding myth the Bidens sell is that Joe, like Sgt.
Schultz, knows nothing. Ignorance is hardly a virtue given the
circumstance, but with most media giving him a pass, Joe’s never
paid a price.

As a candidate for president, he insisted he never discussed
Hunter Biden’s vast foreign businesses with him. Yet Hunter flew
to China with him on Air Force 2 in 2013 and returned with a
$1.5 billion investment from a bank controlled by the Communist
Party.

So we’re supposed to believe that during the long round trip
flight, Joe never said, “Son, what are you doing on my plane?
And what are you doing in China?”

Even more galling, when Hunter abandoned his laptop at a repair
shop and The Post published e-mails and photos from it showing
how the son had been reaping a king’s ransom from autocrats,
oligarchs and various thugs, Joe called the whole thing “Russian
disinformation.”

He was the one spreading disinformation, though most Americans
didn’t know it because Big Media ignored the story and Big Tech
blocked The Post’s accounts. Still, we know Joe knew the truth
because the laptop contained an email from an adviser to the
corrupt Ukrainian energy company Burisma, thanking Hunter for
arranging a meeting with Joe. Burisma, recall, paid Hunter more
than $4 million for sitting on its board despite his knowing
nothing about Ukraine or energy while Joe was vice president.

Nice work if you can get it.

Any remaining doubts about Joe’s knowledge were erased by Tony
Bobulinski. The former college wrestler and decorated naval
officer went public about Hunter’s work with a Chinese firm and
said he had two meetings with Joe Biden in 2017.

As Bobulinski told me, Joe knew everything about the deal in the
works, which, if true, supports his claim that our new president
was to get a secret 10 percent cut. Bobulinski also said Hunter
often referred to his father as the “big guy.”

As they parted, Joe Biden told him to “look out for my family,”
Bobulinski recalled.

To this day, none of the Bidens has denied Bobulinski’s claims,
which he also made to the FBI. Agents have the wayward laptop
and Hunter admits he is the subject of a criminal tax probe.

As for Frank Biden’s newspaper ad on Inauguration Day, it wasn’t
the first time he used his brother to boost the lawsuit. In June
of 2019, the Berman firm announced its suit against the growers
on the same day that Joe announced his campaign’s environmental
plan, according to floridapolitics.com.

Pressed by a reporter about whether there was any coordination
with the campaign, Frank Biden reportedly answered: “There was
absolutely no coordination. It was serendipitous that Joe’s
environmental policy came out today.”

Confident the media will continue to protect a Democratic
president, a Biden aide answered a Politico query on the Florida
ad with mush that suggests the First Family of Grifters has no
intention of going out of business.

“It is this White House’s policy that the president’s name
should not be used in connection with any commercial activities
to suggest, or in any way that could reasonably understood to
imply, his endorsement or support.”

In other words, Ka-ching!

Three heroes bared truth
How much damage has Gov. Cuomo suffered from the revelation that
he hid and manipulated nursing home deaths? Even CNN blasted him.

When your name is Cuomo and you’ve lost CNN, it’s bad. Very bad.

Lots of people were instrumental in breaking open the dirty
secrets, but three women were key.

Attorney General Letitia James, a Cuomo ally, didn’t blanket the
airwaves as she did when Donald Trump and the NRA were her
targets, but her report nonetheless pierced Cuomo’s con. Her
finding that tallies undercounted nursing home deaths by some 55
percent is a defining moment in the governor’s career.

Janice Dean can claim unique vindication because she was the
most prominent and persistent family member to push for the
truth. The Fox meteorologist, who lost both of her in-laws to
COVID in nursing homes, became the face of grief.

Trying to silence her, Cuomo’s team foolishly fired off insults,
which added fuel to her determination. She’s being courted by
the GOP to run against Cuomo next year.

Arlene Mullin is less well known than James and Dean, but the
retired Long Island educator’s role was crucial because she was
the first person to sound the alarm about the infamous March
25th order forcing unprepared nursing homes to accept COVID-
infected patients.

Soon after her mother died in a home of the virus on April 6,
Mullin learned of the order and scoured state Web sites until
she found it. She wrote to The Post about the bizarre
requirements and on April 20, Albany reporter Bernadette Hogan
asked Cuomo at a press conference about the order.

The governor said he didn’t know anything about it, yet was soon
attacking The Post and others for criticizing the catastrophe it
was causing. He also kept the order in place for another 20 days
before effectively rescinding it while still claiming it
“worked.”

It worked only if the aim was to kill thousands of helpless
senior citizens. That’s what it did and now, thanks especially
to these three women, the truth can no longer be denied.

WaPo’s ‘ruffin’ it
Big scoop from The Washington Post shows post-Trump journalism
at its finest:

“Who pours the kibble? And other answers about daily life for
dogs in the White House.”

https://nypost.com/2021/01/30/biden-brood-already-cashing-in-on-
joes-presidency-goodwin/

Snicker

Feb 21, 2024, 10:10:04 PMFeb 21
In article <t2mj7c$3ns7m$9...@news.freedyn.de>
"Buttsniffer Number P01369" <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

Demorats go fuck yourselves. You get no DOXING fuel to attack
Trump. Fuck off.

White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow on Sunday claimed that
the administration never promised to disclose which businesses
received more than $500 billion in coronavirus relief loans,
contradicting an earlier statement by Treasury Secretary Steven
Mnuchin.

Kudlow, director of the U.S. National Economic Council, made his
statement to Jake Tapper on CNN’s “State of the Union” about the
Paycheck Protection Program, which Congress authorized in March
to bail out companies harmed by the coronavirus pandemic.

When asked whether Americans deserve to know which wealthy
companies have received taxpayer-funded bailouts, Kudlow said,
“As far as naming each and every company, I don’t think that
promise was ever made, and I don’t think it’s necessary.”

Mnuchin in March promised that the administration would “have
full transparency on anything we do. We will be reporting to the
public.” But on Wednesday, he told the Senate Committee on Small
Business and Entrepreneurship that information is now considered
“confidential.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/larry-kudlow-steven-mnuchin-ppp-
transparency_n_5ee65fcfc5b6efec77585b4c?guccounter=1&guce_refer
rer=aHR0cHM6Ly9uZXdzLmdvb2dsZS5jb20v&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAMUN
fjPAa-ksm6-
p5r1peozwc_
ypUq3rTA2Sm
p6WS1RN0MOW
8e0wWFaeVTy
lzWGCnDMqSr
aE3yBK9iz1F
Fl0pOjidteH
c9yW7UIhAfT
ni8F0xtfgDR
y5W_MTzxfbnePkqThRUSgC3Y9WMO_D_UKn9ZRE0xpY2EANOE_iRfArG_T4

Republic of Trump

Feb 21, 2024, 11:55:04 PMFeb 21
In article <t2l126$3mt4k$9...@news.freedyn.de>
"Buttsniffer Number P01369" <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

It's clear he is the effective leader who was missing from
American politics for over 30 years.

Facts

Feb 22, 2024, 1:20:04 AMFeb 22
In article <t2fn2n$3jbnm$1...@news.freedyn.de>
es loser <f...@protonmail.com> wrote:

Like the Kartrashians, she only got the attention because she
fucks niggers.

This cunt has never been a 10.

Deer homosexuals, you don't have pussies

Feb 22, 2024, 2:05:04 AMFeb 22
In article <t2kpti$3mp8r$1...@news.freedyn.de>
"Buttsniffer Number P01369" <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

There are exceptions. Those old bitches Ginsburg, Pelosi and
Clinton wish someone would grab their pussy.

No man with any shred of self-respect would ever do that.

hEIL tRUMP

Feb 22, 2024, 3:35:04 AMFeb 22
In article <t2nmje$3ogpc$1...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

Democrats all suck Russian dick.

Biden Stunt BS

Feb 22, 2024, 4:38:33 AMFeb 22
On 09 Apr 2022, Wi1liam T T <willy...@yahoooomail.com> posted some

> It's a bullshit stunt. The damage has already been done.

Washington — President Biden is debating whether to invoke a sweeping
presidential authority that gained infamy during the Trump administration
to stage a crackdown on migrants coming to the U.S. southern border, three
people familiar with the plans told CBS News.

Mr. Biden is weighing citing a law dating back to 1952 to severely
restrict access to the U.S. asylum system, which has buckled under the
weight of record levels of migrant arrivals along the border with Mexico,
the sources said, requesting anonymity to discuss internal government
deliberations.

That law, known as 212(f), allows the president to "suspend the entry" of
foreigners when it is determined their arrival is not in the best interest
of the country. The Trump administration used the law several times,
including to ban immigration and travel from certain countries, most of
them predominantly Muslim, and to bar migrants from asylum if they entered
the country unlawfully.

If approved, Mr. Biden's executive action could be announced within the
next two weeks, the sources said. An administration official said no final
decisions had been made on whether the president would take executive
action to address the situation at U.S.-Mexico border, where migrants have
been arriving in greater numbers than ever before in American history.

Any significant restriction on asylum would face formidable legal and
operational hurdles. Still, issuing an executive order designed to curb
illegal crossings at the U.S.-Mexico border could be seen as an important
political message from Mr. Biden ahead of the 2024 election. Border policy
is one of Mr. Biden's worst-polling issues, with multiple polls showing a
majority of Americans disapproving of his handling of immigration.

The executive order would also cement a dramatic immigration policy pivot
by Mr. Biden, who vowed to "restore" the U.S. asylum system soon after
taking office in 2021. After record levels of migrant apprehensions along
the southern border in the past three years and growing discontent in
Democratic-led cities receiving migrants, Mr. Biden's administration has
embraced some restrictions on asylum.

In fact, the White House brokered an agreement with a group of senators
last month that would've granted the president the power to suspend asylum
law and summarily expel migrants during spikes in illegal immigration.
After insisting on restrictive asylum changes in exchange for supporting
more border funding and aid to Ukraine, Republican lawmakers rejected the
deal, saying it was not strict enough.

In a statement, White House spokesperson Angelo Fernández Hernández said
Republican lawmakers "chose to put partisan politics ahead of our national
security."

"No executive action, no matter how aggressive, can deliver the
significant policy reforms and additional resources Congress can provide
and that Republicans rejected," Fernández Hernández added. "We continue to
call on Speaker Johnson and House Republicans to pass the bipartisan deal
to secure the border. "

If Mr. Biden decides to invoke the authority, his administration would
face significant operational challenges implementing it at scale.

Last year, the administration enacted a regulation that presumes migrants
don't qualify for asylum if they enter the U.S. illegally after not
seeking protection in a third country. But it has not been able to screen
all migrants who cross into the U.S. illegally under those standards,
given insufficient numbers of asylum officers, detention beds and other
resources. Instead, most border-crossers in recent months have been
released with court cases that take years to be decided due to a massive
backlog of applications.

The move would also almost certainly face lawsuits if implemented.

While the last version of the Trump administration's so-called "travel
ban" was upheld by the Supreme Court, lower courts blocked the government
from using the 212(f) authority to render most migrants ineligible for
asylum at the southern border.

It's unclear how the Biden administration expects its own effort to invoke
the 212(f) authority to prevail in court. U.S. law gives migrants on
American soil the right to request asylum, even if they cross the border
without authorization.

Lee Gelernt, an American Civil Liberties Union lawyer who successfully
convinced federal judges to halt the Trump administration's asylum ban,
indicated the government would likely be sued again if Mr. Biden issues a
similar order.

"An executive order denying asylum based on where one enters the country
would just be another attempt at the exact policy Trump unsuccessfully
tried and will undoubtedly end up in litigation," Gelernt told CBS News.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-weighs-invoking-executive-authority-
stage-border-crackdown-212f/

Kamala Harris standards of conduct

Feb 22, 2024, 6:30:03 AMFeb 22
In article <t2rukt$3r07k$9...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Only believe CNN!

They certainly generate enough of it, but they both create 10
times the pollution of any other proposed energy sources.

Only queers get monkey pox

Feb 22, 2024, 6:40:04 AMFeb 22
In article <t2p7kn$3pfvj$2...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

Labor Secretary Marty Walsh protected records that show the
Boston police union knew about sexual crimes committed by a top
official who this week was convicted for raping six children.

The Monday conviction of Patrick Rose on 21 counts related to
sexual assault of minors puts the spotlight on Walsh, who as
Boston's mayor blocked records showing the city's police
department knew about Rose's sexual crimes for decades. The
records, which were released by Walsh's successor, are damaging
to the city's powerful police union, which was led by the now-
convicted child rapist during Walsh's tenure as mayor.

After Rose's 2020 arrest for child rape, the Boston Globe
requested records of a 1995 police department investigation into
sexual assault allegations against the then-patrolman. Walsh
claimed he could not release the records because they would
include the name of Rose's victim. But months after Walsh
stepped down to join the Labor Department, the city released the
records, which conceal the victim's name and show that an
internal police investigation concluded Rose likely sexually
assaulted a 12-year-old boy.

Patrick Semmens, vice president of the National Right to Work
Legal Defense Foundation, said a more thorough investigation is
still needed to determine who knew about Rose's behavior and why
Walsh wanted to keep the records secret.

"It certainly calls further into question Marty Walsh's ability
to oversee union transparency which he is now in charge of at
the Department of Labor," Semmens told the Washington Free
Beacon.

The Department of Labor did not respond to a request for comment.

Rose was not the only accused abuser at the Boston Police
Department about whom Walsh withheld information. A Boston
police officer swore in an affidavit that Walsh was aware of
domestic abuse allegations against former police commissioner
Dennis White when the former mayor appointed him to the
position. Walsh suspended White after the Globe reported on the
accusations, but the mayor claimed he was unaware of the
allegations. The Globe sought additional police records into
White's alleged abuse, but Walsh spiked the request.

Walsh delayed an investigation into White, which was released
one day after a Senate panel advanced Walsh's appointment as
head of the Labor Department. Then-Suffolk County district
attorney Rachael Rollins (D.), who now serves as Biden's U.S.
attorney for the District of Massachusetts, publicly accused
Walsh of either "lying" or committing gross incompetence over
the White scandal.

The records on Rose show the union fought to have him taken off
desk duty after the investigation into his sexual assault. The
Boston Police Patrolmen's Association threatened to file a
grievance on his behalf, according to the records. He went on to
work as an officer for more than two decades, eventually
becoming president of the police union from 2014 to 2017, before
his retirement in 2018.

Rose pleaded guilty to 21 counts of child rape and sexual
assault and was sentenced to 10 to 13 years in prison as well as
10 years of probation. Most of the crimes stem back to the
1990s, according to prosecutors, who also said the original 1995
charges investigated by the department were dropped after Rose
intimidated the victim.

The Globe reported that Rose as an officer continued to be in
contact with vulnerable children, including a 14-year-old girl
who called police to say she was raped and a special needs child
whom he drove home.

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/biden-labor-
secretary-covered-for-police-union-that-enabled-a-convicted-
child-rapist/