Re: Newsom proposes constitutional amendment to restrict gun rights

Mattb

Jun 9, 2023, 11:09:21 AM6/9/23
On Thu, 8 Jun 2023 23:29:12 -0000 (UTC), Garry Kemop
<now...@protonmail.com> wrote:

>>Newsom proposes constitutional amendment to restrict gun rights
>>

>The right to blow the heads off rightwingers began in the 1700s when it was
>time to kill the British occupiers.
>It extends today and is prized tradition bestowed upon us by the hallowed
>Framers.

That sounds like you're proposing a civil war. I'm opposed to that
entirely. Though, think about it, people on the right are more
well-armed and trained than progressives. Do think about what you're
proposing.

>The AR15 is but one weapon prized for it's ability to mow down rightists,
>especially politicians and gun lobbyists.

An AR-15 is a relatively low-quality weapon, in my opinion. It's not
very good for urban warfare, and it's not very reliable. However,
progressive democrats can not even define what an "assault Weapon is"
with a consistent, coherent argument.