Re: U.S. Intelligence, Lying Neo-cons, Sam Bam, -- 'Dead Wrong' on Iraq says Report -- US Troops DIED for LIES ! -- LOL!!

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Mar 31, 2005, 1:21:10 PM3/31/05

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Mar 31, 2005, 1:24:54 PM3/31/05

Acharya

Mar 31, 2005, 2:37:07 PM3/31/05
"U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about Al-qaeda
.and the World Trade Center.

" "- Prof. Jonez©"" <jo...@norcom.ca> wrote in message

Acharya

Mar 31, 2005, 2:38:07 PM3/31/05
"U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about Al-qaeda
.and the World Trade Center.

" "- Prof. Jonez©"" <jo...@norcom.ca> wrote in message

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Mar 31, 2005, 4:01:48 PM3/31/05
Acharya wrote:
> "U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about
> Al-qaeda .and the World Trade Center.

Actually they did, your idiot chimp Bush ignored the warnings,
like the PDB titled -- al Qaeda determined to strike US with Aircraft.

Sanders Kaufman

Mar 31, 2005, 10:03:02 PM3/31/05
" "- Prof. Jonez©"" <jo...@norcom.ca> wrote in message

Maybe if Bush had legally paid his commission as well as he illegally paid
reporters he would have been given a more favorable judgement.

Sanders Kaufman

Mar 31, 2005, 10:03:04 PM3/31/05

"Acharya" <harin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about
> Al-qaeda .and the World Trade Center.

Actually - "US Intelligence" was VERY up-to-date on al Quaeda and the threat
to WTC.
The failure occured when George Bush and Condi Rice chose to ignore the
massive stockpile of intelligence.

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Apr 1, 2005, 12:34:18 AM4/1/05

They were too distracted by sycophants like Acharya dry-humping their legs.

Acharya

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Apr 1, 2005, 1:32:29 PM4/1/05
Acharya wrote:
> "U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about
> Al-qaeda .and the World Trade Center.

APRIL 10--Under pressure from the September 11 commission, the White House today
declassified and released an intelligence digest given to President George W.
Bush weeks before the 2001 terrorist attacks. The confidential President's Daily
Brief (PDB) for August 6, 2001 contained a two-page section entitled "Bin Ladin
Determined to Strike in US," and refers to possible hijacking attempts by Osama
bin Laden disciples and the existence of about 70 FBI investigations into
alleged al-Qaeda cells operating within the United States. The August 6 PDB, an
excerpt from which you'll find below, was presented to Bush while he vacationed
at his ranch in Crawford, Texas. The digest is prepared by the Central
Intelligence Agency, an official from which briefs the president on the report's
contents. While Bush critics have described the August 6 PDB as a warning of an
impending al-Qaeda attack, Condoleezza Rice, Bush's national security adviser,
testified Thursday

Sanders Kaufman

Apr 1, 2005, 2:03:28 PM4/1/05

" "- Prof. Jonez©"" <jo...@norcom.ca> wrote in message

They were pushing through the No Child Left Behind act.
It requires principles to forward the student contact info to their local
recruiter.
I shit you not.

Acharya

Apr 1, 2005, 3:07:13 PM4/1/05
"Sanders Kaufman" <use...@kaufman.net> wrote in message

It wasn't a failure the stockpile of evidence was based on empirical and
secular speculation which is mistaken for absolute knowledge by the less
intelligent. It is good that Bush called their bluff. He is a world leader
not a follower. History will bare this out.

slim

Apr 1, 2005, 4:10:05 PM4/1/05

" \"- Prof. JonezŠ\"" wrote:

> Acharya wrote:
> > "U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about
> > Al-qaeda .and the World Trade Center.
>
> Actually they did, your idiot chimp Bush ignored the warnings,
> like the PDB titled -- al Qaeda determined to strike US with Aircraft.

al Qaeda...not Iraq.

The 9/11'ers were SAUDI.

The BU$H family is close to the House of Saud, you know them....
Osama's family.

--

"This notion that the United States is getting ready
to attack Iran is simply ridiculous. Having said that,

http://www.quantumphilosophy.net/files/clips/TimRyan_Medium.mov

http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html
http://www.worldmessenger.20m.com/weapons.html#wms
WHY IRAQ?: http://www.angelfire.com/creep/gwbush/remindus.html
http://www.toostupidtobepresident.com/shockwave/chickenhawks.htm

"Bubba got a BJ, BU$H screwed us all!" - Slim

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Apr 1, 2005, 8:15:20 PM4/1/05

So was Hitler, you fascist jackass.

So why are YOU going to enlist and do your part, tough guy?

Sanders Kaufman

Apr 1, 2005, 10:58:44 PM4/1/05

> "Sanders Kaufman" <use...@kaufman.net> wrote in message

> It is good that Bush called their bluff. He is a world leader not a

> follower. History will bare this out.

al Quaeda wasn't bluffing.
9/11 really did happen.
You should see the movie by the same name - it's very revealing.

Sanders Kaufman

Apr 1, 2005, 10:58:39 PM4/1/05
"Acharya" <harin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Sanders Kaufman" <use...@kaufman.net> wrote in message

>> The failure occured when George Bush and Condi Rice chose to ignore the
>> massive stockpile of intelligence.

> It wasn't a failure the stockpile of evidence was based on empirical and
> secular speculation which is mistaken for absolute knowledge by the less
> intelligent. It is good that Bush called their bluff. He is a world leader
> not a follower. History will bare this out.

You may call it "speculation", as do many Bush aplogists.
But since al Quaeda had already bombed WTC once, and we captured those
guys - it went from speculation to a massive stockpile of irrefutable proof.

--
"We had no way of knowing they would try to use airplanes to crash into
skyscrapers." - GWB

Acharya

Apr 2, 2005, 6:17:27 AM4/2/05
" "- Prof. Jonez©"" <jo...@norcom.ca> wrote in message

The so-called professor doesn't even know the difference between fascism
and pluralistic democracy based on universal human rights. Time for his
re-education do you think?

Acharya

Apr 2, 2005, 6:17:28 AM4/2/05

> "Acharya" <harin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "Sanders Kaufman" <use...@kaufman.net> wrote in message
>
>>> The failure occured when George Bush and Condi Rice chose to ignore the
>>> massive stockpile of intelligence.
>
>> It wasn't a failure the stockpile of evidence was based on empirical and
>> secular speculation which is mistaken for absolute knowledge by the less
>> intelligent. It is good that Bush called their bluff. He is a world
>> leader not a follower. History will bare this out.
>
> You may call it "speculation", as do many Bush aplogists.
> But since al Quaeda had already bombed WTC once, and we captured those
> guys - it went from speculation to a massive stockpile of irrefutable
> proof.

You are barking up the wrong tree. Saddam was involved in the 1993
attempt.and with the help of Al-qaeda it was done on 9/11/2001.

Sanders Kaufman

Apr 2, 2005, 12:58:54 PM4/2/05

> "Sanders Kaufman" <use...@kaufman.net> wrote in message

> You are barking up the wrong tree. Saddam was involved in the 1993
> attempt.and with the help of Al-qaeda it was done on 9/11/2001.

I'll just go ahead and take your word of honour on that one.

Ed Debevic

Sep 13, 2022, 4:39:01 PM9/13/22
On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:32:29 -0700, " \"- Prof. Jonez©\""
<jo...@norcom.ca> wrote:

>Acharya wrote:
>> "U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about
>> Al-qaeda .and the World Trade Center.
>

>APRIL 10--Under pressure from the September 11 commission, the White House today
>declassified and released an intelligence digest given to President George W.
>Bush weeks before the 2001 terrorist attacks. The confidential President's Daily
>Brief (PDB) for August 6, 2001 contained a two-page section entitled "Bin Ladin
>Determined to Strike in US," and refers to possible hijacking attempts by Osama
>bin Laden disciples and the existence of about 70 FBI investigations into
>alleged al-Qaeda cells operating within the United States. The August 6 PDB, an
>excerpt from which you'll find below, was presented to Bush while he vacationed
>at his ranch in Crawford, Texas. The digest is prepared by the Central
>Intelligence Agency, an official from which briefs the president on the report's
>contents. While Bush critics have described the August 6 PDB as a warning of an
>impending al-Qaeda attack, Condoleezza Rice, Bush's national security adviser,
>testified Thursday
>

>> " "- Prof. Jonez©"" <jo...@norcom.ca> wrote in message
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou
amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary,
mother of God, pray for us sinners; now and at the hour of our death.