Help to retrieve password for 100 Bitcoins in a ZIP file

Abc

Sep 29, 2023, 8:32:43 PM9/29/23
Can anyone help me to find a password to decrypt a ZIP file that contains
100 bitcoins. A man named Peter can't access his bitcoins anymore and
calls for help

https://archive.org/details/bitcoins_202305

Marco Moock

Sep 30, 2023, 12:28:53 PM9/30/23
Am 30.09.2023 um 02:32:39 Uhr schrieb Abc:

> Can anyone help me to find a password to decrypt a ZIP file that
> contains 100 bitcoins.

ZIP password crackers are available, but people who know only a little
bit about IT security know that strong and long passwords are needed to
protect their data because carking takes thousands of years.