Boeing pulverizes 300+ = 'respectable corp. citizen', Huawei doesn't kill anyone= 'evil corp. citizen'

1 view

Taupe

Mar 13, 2019, 4:23:31 PM3/13/19
Boeing pulverizes 300+ = 'respectable corp. citizen',

Huawei doesn't kill anyone= 'evil corp. citizen'

American 'manufacturing excellence' brand new Boeing Lion Air & Ethiopian
Airlines 737 literarily crashes & kill all occupants after CTL-ALT-DEL
software reset.

Huawei doesn't kill anyone, no proof of back door, no actual evidence of
malpractice, yet the USA deems it threat to its economic dominance,
implements industrial sabotage to sink the company.

Germany doesn't buy the unsubstantiated horseshit from the Americans

Germany declines to ban Huawei from its next-gen #5G mobile network built
out https://t.co/ENwbsepo8U

Germany asserts independence after U.S. warning on Huawei
https://t.co/rG8KTv5Wgg

Same with Perth state government

The state government has recommitted to a $206 million contract with Chinese
telecommunications giant Huawei after seeking reassurances from the company
it could deliver a mobile data network for Perth's public train system
https://t.co/24bOJ065pd

Huawei gets green light to build Perth's $200m rail communications system
https://t.co/vUy2LbvasQ

USA , The world bully can't compete, so they try sabotage, try coercion of
allies, bans , sanctions, criminal prosecutions to destroy the competition

--
'Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything
else is public relations.' - George Orwell

*Beat the system, don't let the corporate fascist take away your
privacy. https://www.privacytools.io/#

Jeßus

Mar 15, 2019, 4:35:29 AM3/15/19
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 06:23:27 +1000, "Taupe" <jona...@yopmail.com>
wrote:

>Boeing pulverizes 300+ = 'respectable corp. citizen',
>
>Huawei doesn't kill anyone= 'evil corp. citizen'
>
>American 'manufacturing excellence' brand new Boeing Lion Air & Ethiopian
>Airlines 737 literarily crashes & kill all occupants after CTL-ALT-DEL
>software reset.
>
>Huawei doesn't kill anyone, no proof of back door, no actual evidence of
>malpractice, yet the USA deems it threat to its economic dominance,
>implements industrial sabotage to sink the company.
>
>Germany doesn't buy the unsubstantiated horseshit from the Americans

Naturally, Australia toes the line and submits to US pressure.

>Germany declines to ban Huawei from its next-gen #5G mobile network built
>out https://t.co/ENwbsepo8U
>
>Germany asserts independence after U.S. warning on Huawei
>https://t.co/rG8KTv5Wgg
>
>Same with Perth state government
>
>The state government has recommitted to a $206 million contract with Chinese
>telecommunications giant Huawei after seeking reassurances from the company
>it could deliver a mobile data network for Perth's public train system
>https://t.co/24bOJ065pd
>
>Huawei gets green light to build Perth's $200m rail communications system
>https://t.co/vUy2LbvasQ

Well, that's excellent news. And unexpected.

Taupe

Mar 15, 2019, 11:25:30 PM3/15/19
USA break every rule (arrest Huawei owners daughter, Iran Deal) impose
sanctions , collude together with alliances to commit industrial sabotage on
rival company.

yet , The hypocrites bleat about "rules based order"
I guess rules that only go in their favour!?