Re: And they'll do WHAT? Re: Over 7000 Soldiers Soon To Arrive at Mexican Border

Kurt (Sphincter) Schlichter

Nov 2, 2018, 12:06:58 AM11/2/18
Gronk wrote

>> so inflammatory that it's guarenteed to push the GOP over
>> the top in many legislative races.
>>
>> Oh, and as po' folks are DYING as part of this leftist
>> political stunt ... the organizers/funders should be
>> arrested as accessories. Encouraging/funding crime
>> makes you responsible for what happens during the
>> commission of said crime.
>>

> Arrested? Who and how? HAHAHHHA

The Republican Trump supporter who murdered those 11 people in the Synagogue
said the same thing! George Soros!! George Soros!!

Tbose are the Trump Certified facts.

Gunner Asch

Nov 2, 2018, 6:15:06 AM11/2/18
You mean the life long Demccrat who murdered those 11 people?

__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---

Siri Cruise

Nov 2, 2018, 8:10:51 AM11/2/18
In article <XnsA98E1...@178.63.61.175>,
"Kurt (Sphincter) Schlichter" <sphi...@townhall1.com> wrote:

WHITE GENOCIDE! WHITE GENOCIDE!

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
An almond doesn't lactate. This post / \
Yet another supercilious snowflake for justice. insults Islam. Mohammed

Kurt (Sphincter) Schlichter

Feb 16, 2019, 4:00:26 PM2/16/19

Gunner Asch

Feb 16, 2019, 5:13:00 PM2/16/19
You mean the Robert Bowers who hated Trump and refused to vote for
him..calling him a Globalist and not a nationalist?

The guy who wrote on his voter registration form..Democrat?

That Robert Bowers?

"Robert Bowers doesn’t appear to be a Donald Trump fan from his social
account. He also wrote several hours before the shooting in a comment
thread, “For the record, I did not vote for him nor have I owned, worn
or even touched a maga hat.” That came in reply to a post about
Trump."

>Tbose are the Trump Certified facts.

The Robert Bowers that hated Jews as much as the DNC does? He hated
Israel..he hated all the "Kikes"..just like the Democratic Party
(except for its leadership..among whom are non practicing Jews)

So you are trying to make the claim that yet ANOTHER deranged Leftist
Democrat is actually a Conservative Republican?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy..you poor bastards are really...really...really running SCARED
shitless of Pres Trump!!

Wonderful!! Marvelous!

You shouldnt be afraid of the President. Seriously.

You should be terrified by all of his supporters...

(VBG)

Kurt (Sphincter) Schlichter

Jul 1, 2019, 5:52:58 PM7/1/19