EXCLUSIVE: $5 million in reparations to EVERY US descendant of slavery: Howard University pushes for UN tribunal to force Washington to pay African Americans - WITHOUT the approval of voters

Too late, get lost

Jun 28, 2023, 5:42:27 PM6/28/23
Let's take Baxter's house and sell it. Donate the money to the africoon
reparations fund.

A group of African American academics is pushing for a UN 'reparations
tribunal' to make Washington pay multimillion dollar sums to black
citizens for slavery-era abuses, DailyMail.com can reveal.

Justin Hansford, a professor at Howard University School of Law, led the
charge for $5 million payouts to black Americans at the UN this week,
flanked by colleagues from the University of Pittsburgh and Columbia
University.

The long-shot effort underscores how reparation payouts are unpopular
among white American taxpayers and have little chance of becoming federal
law, leaving advocates scrambling for a workaround.

'I come to you today with a novel proposal, that we begin to think our own
thoughts, propose our own vision of justice, and implement that justice,'
Hansford told UN racial justice talks in New York City this week.

He called for a 'process of apology, and reparation — not on their terms,
but on our terms.'

Hansford, a rising star of the critical race theory movement who draws on
the teachings of Martin Luther King Jr, spoke at the UN Permanent Forum on
People of African Descent, a group that was created in 2021.

The 'special tribunal' was formally proposed by David Comissiong,
representing Barbados, a Caribbean island state.

Hansford quickly endorsed the plan. He later told DailyMail.com that many
African and Caribbean UN members were behind the scheme.

The US mission to the UN, which is headed by ambassador Linda Thomas-
Greenfield, a Biden administration appointee who is black, does not
officially support the tribunal.

But Hansford said US diplomats at the mission had been 'supportive
overall.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12148859/Howard-University-prof-
pushes-tribunal-make-pay-5M-African-Americans.html

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 28, 2023, 6:31:52 PM6/28/23
[Default] On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 21:42:26 -0000 (UTC), "Too late, get
lost" <no_reparations@for_coons.us> typed:

>Let's take Baxter's house and sell it. Donate the money to the africoon
>reparations fund.

Better yet, let a poor black family move in and he can be their
butler.

useapen

Jun 28, 2023, 6:57:27 PM6/28/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
ng.dwarf.com:

> [Default] On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 21:42:26 -0000 (UTC), "Too late, get
> lost" <no_reparations@for_coons.us> typed:
>
>>Let's take Baxter's house and sell it. Donate the money to the africoon
>>reparations fund.
>
> Better yet, let a poor black family move in and he can be their
> butler.

Baxter could be "Benson".

Anthony Soprano

Jun 28, 2023, 8:20:43 PM6/28/23
On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 22:57:25 -0000 (UTC), useapen
<your...@outlook.com> wrote:

>Baxter could be "Benson".

No way! I loved the Benson character. He didn't take shit off of no
one.