Chuck Narads Father has Hiney Sex with him

comp...@american.edu

Apr 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/27/96

Chuck Narads father has been molesting him since he was 7. That is why
he has such an anal personality. He eats meat, and he beats his fathers
meat every night. His mother would have stoped it but she turned into a
lesbian so she really didnt care.

Eric Lader

Apr 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/27/96

In article <4lu2uu$2...@paladin.american.edu> , comp...@american.edu
writes:

>Chuck Narads father has been molesting him since he was 7. That is why
>he has such an anal personality.

You are an idiot. Go find a tree and hit you head against it and see if
you hear rattling inside.

luv...@aloha.net

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96

Not only that, comp...@american.edu is a coward - the name is an
anonymous address that returns your mail. There is always some arsehole
trying to foment trouble. Take it elsewhere jerk.

Buck

Eric Zadorecky

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96

Did I miss something, or is this stupid message out of place ???

David L. Pelovitz

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

Eric Zadorecky (Im4T...@worldnet.att.net) wrote:
: Did I miss something, or is this stupid message out of place ???
:
Let's consider.
1) the message is indeed stupid.
2) This is rec.music.gdead

Nope, sorry Eric. Everything seems to be in order.

MP - Net Talk's Alarmingly Puerile

David Pelovitz - d...@is4.nyu.edu
"Do something else by all means! Alter the future!
Make the world a better place in which to live!
Help the poor! Feed the hungry! Be kind to idiots!
What a challenge!" - John Gardner

Chuck Narad

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

obviously, there are some pretty sad individuals out in net land
who feel the need to post crap like this. and now with availablility
of the net, they think they are scoring some kind of points with
posts like this. hint to the poster: you are making yourself
look like a flaming idiot. sheesh.

move along, folks, nothing to see here...

c/

| Chuck Narad -- diver/adventurer/engineer |
| |
| "The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for |
| our wits to grow sharper." |
| -- Eden Phillpotts |

Larry A. Fisher

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96
to comp...@american.edu

It always amazes my how remaining anonymous brings out the butt-heads.
Why don't you take this kind of slime to the other slimey newsgroups that
thrive on this juvenile crap, and leave fishing alone. That assumes you
can read and did not stumble into this group.

Larry Fisher
lafi...@amoco.com

Jason O'Rourke

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

Chuck Narad <na...@nudibranch.asd.sgi.com> wrote:
>obviously, there are some pretty sad individuals out in net land
>who feel the need to post crap like this. and now with availablility

Been netcopping in other groups, Chuck?

Looks like some spammers out there really don't like you much.
First they impersonate you, then your associates.

Jason
April 27th, night dove McAbee out reef, Monterey. 22 minutes at 51 feet
(found weightbelt!)
--
Jason O'Rourke jas...@netcom.com
Taos Mountain Software 415-813-0900

Crystal355

May 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/5/96

Who is this chuck narad and why is he hated so??

HW Skip Weldon.

May 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/6/96

>Who is this chuck narad and why is he hated so??

Chuck is OK and has good diving info.
For life of me, can't figure out where all this nonsense started.

--
-H.W. "Skip" Weldon
Columbia SC USA

Roberta Hatch

May 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/6/96

cryst...@aol.com (Crystal355) writes:

>Who is this chuck narad and why is he hated so??

He's a scuba diver, that wears a sony walkman playing Grateful
Dead tunes while he's 50-feet down having "hiney sex" with his father
(as you might guess a fishing rod is involved too).

Tell me, Crystal355, why is it that I'm not surprised to see
that you're posting from AOL?

Followups...

Bobbi

---
Roberta Hatch '65 Panhead
Dykes on Bikes, San Francisco, Ca. (This space for rent)

Tim Donohoe

May 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/7/96

Jim Powlesland wrote:

> In article <4mj8si$6...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>,

> Crystal355 <cryst...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >Who is this chuck narad and why is he hated so??
>
> He's not. In fact, just the opposite.
>
> The only ones who hate him are ARA cowards who post this
> pornography and personal innuendo from behind anonymous mailers.

And maybe they don't hate him so much, maybe its just rhat they are
afraid to say how they really feel.

Chris

May 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/9/96

>The only ones who hate him are ARA cowards who post this
>pornography and personal innuendo from behind anonymous mailers.

The vending machine company?

--
CJL |