Selective Cull message

David Dalton

Oct 9, 2020, 12:49:18 AM10/9/20
I just argued with God (the ruler of the region all/everything) and
divined by perineum click (short period mula bandha) divination
that I got the Extinction Reel message converted to e
Selective Cull message, whereby extreme and major criminals
as defined by God would die fairly soon if they do not start
following their healing circle prescriptions, and medium
criminals as defined by God would have a shortened lifespan
and decreased fertility if they do not start following their
healing circle prescriptions. Note that criminality includes
crimes towards other species and the environment as well
as within ghuman species group. For the latest, see the
thread “waning gibbous moon attempt” on alt.magick,
though tonight is the last night of waning gibbous moon.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry

David Dalton

Oct 16, 2020, 1:43:08 AM10/16/20
On Oct 9, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2530234C00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I just argued with God (the ruler of the region all/everything) and
> divined by perineum click (short period mula bandha) divination
> that I got the Extinction Reel message converted to e
> Selective Cull message, whereby extreme and major criminals
> as defined by God would die fairly soon if they do not start
> following their healing circle prescriptions, and medium
> criminals as defined by God would have a shortened lifespan
> and decreased fertility if they do not start following their
> healing circle prescriptions. Note that criminality includes
> crimes towards other species and the environment as well
> as within ghuman species group. For the latest, see the
> thread “waning gibbous moon attempt” on alt.magick,
> though tonight is the last night of waning gibbous moon.

The worst of the extreme criminals have 90 hours from now
to start following their healing circle prescriptions or they
will die. The best of the major criminals have 8 weeks.
However note that the healing circle prescriptions for them have
three options: (1) a very lenient option such as confession
and then moving far away from victims to help build a
small utopian city, (2) an intermediate option of prison
time, (3) death. And indeed I envisage that those
major and extreme criminals currently in prison will get
out to do (1).

The assisted shaktipat has already gone to some highly
yogically/magickally/shamanically/spiritually advanced
individuals, who I will call secondary avatar types (I
am the primary avatar type, and when I say just
avatar type I mean primary avatar type) and is now
being relayed from them to a much larger second
group, who I will call tertiary avatar types. All of
the secondary and tertiary avatar types will have
third eye intuition (not perineum click divination)
matchmaking ability, which I no longer have, plus
will receive (P) delivery as closure to any magickal
working that they perform, including chi manipulation
and including e.g. the ritual of the Eucharist. I define
(P) as a perineum click (short period mula bandha)
immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush/wave.

The latest is now on the thread “waning crescent attempt”
on alt.magick , though the moon is now at only 0.7%
waning crescent now so is pretty much in the new/dark
moon period.

David Dalton

Oct 21, 2020, 7:40:01 PM10/21/20
On Oct 9, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2530234C00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I just argued with God (the ruler of the region all/everything) and
> divined by perineum click (short period mula bandha) divination
> that I got the Extinction Reel message converted to e
> Selective Cull message, whereby extreme and major criminals
> as defined by God would die fairly soon if they do not start
> following their healing circle prescriptions, and medium
> criminals as defined by God would have a shortened lifespan
> and decreased fertility if they do not start following their
> healing circle prescriptions. Note that criminality includes
> crimes towards other species and the environment as well
> as within ghuman species group. For the latest, see the
> thread “waning gibbous moon attempt” on alt.magick,
> though tonight is the last night of waning gibbous moon.

Today I heard the news that security/military forces fired on
protestors in Lagos, Nigeria last night killing at least 12 and
seriously injuring many more, and intuited that none of
my four components material is on, and then confirmed
that by perineum click divination.

It seems that God, the ruler of the region all/everything,
does not want my other seven main deities to have a
veto on stuff it accepts, and does not want anything it
considers neutral activated. (However the other
seven should still be able to collaborate in the
God-accepted four components material, but
gatewayed by God.)

God began judging my four components material,
including recently negotiated stuff including the
Selective Cull message, at 8:42 p.m. NDT
(2312 UTC) October 22, 2020.

If you are interested in further developments, check
out a new thread I will start shortly on alt.magick
entitled “waxing moon attempt”, and note that
tomorrow is druid new moon (six days after new moon).