And a Hunter-Killer-Molester

Dave Wheeler

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

" Described by hunting buddies as "a decent family man,"
William Burdick, 28, of Granville, New York, was arraigned October 21
on two counts of second-degree murder and one count of sexual
misconduct, after confessing in a five-page statement that on
September 19 he strangled his 17-year-old neice Stephanie Sady, who
was mother of a five-month-old boy, during an attempted rape; hid her
body uder the bed while having lunch with his wife; choked the body
again, this time with a stereo speaker wire; and videotaped himself
raping the corpse."

-- " Crimes against humans", "Animal People",
November 1994, p. 17.

Christine A. Owens

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97
to Dave Wheeler

Dave Wheeler wrote:

> " Described by hunting buddies as "a decent family man,"
> William Burdick, 28, of Granville, New York, was arraigned October 21
> on two counts of second-degree murder and one count of sexual
> misconduct, after confessing in a five-page statement that on
> September 19 he strangled his 17-year-old neice Stephanie Sady, who
> was mother of a five-month-old boy, during an attempted rape; hid her
> body uder the bed while having lunch with his wife; choked the body
> again, this time with a stereo speaker wire; and videotaped himself
> raping the corpse."

And, precisely what does the fact that this man was a hunter have to do
with the fact that he committed this crime?

Chris Owens

Bubba

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

Dave Wheeler wrote:

> " Described by hunting buddies as "a decent family man,"
> William Burdick, 28, of Granville, New York, was arraigned October 21
> on two counts of second-degree murder and one count of sexual
> misconduct, after confessing in a five-page statement that on
> September 19 he strangled his 17-year-old neice Stephanie Sady, who
> was mother of a five-month-old boy, during an attempted rape; hid her
> body uder the bed while having lunch with his wife; choked the body
> again, this time with a stereo speaker wire; and videotaped himself
> raping the corpse."
>
> -- " Crimes against humans", "Animal People",
> November 1994, p. 17.

What the hell does the fact that he was a hunter have to do with this?
He is also a father.
And I suppose that because this man was a "Father - Family man",
therefore all
fathers may be considered to be dangerous, murdering rapists.

I guess you never passed " Intro to Logic 101"

--
* Bowhunt!! Bowhunt!! Bowhunt!! Bowhunt!! Bowhunt!! Bowhunt!!
Bowhunt!! *
| *
* Technical Consultant |/ / \
\| *
* Sun Microsystems, Inc. \/
\/ *
* sil...@svcdoc.mc.xerox.com
\/___\/ *
* sil...@East.Sun.Com ( o o )
??? *
* ( ^ )
/???? *
* o (v)
:::::::::::::::::::::::??? *
* |\
::::::::::::::::::::::::: *
* | \
::::::::::::::::::::::::: *
* | } ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ >>--->
::::::::::::::::::::::: *
* | / :: ::
::|: *
* |/ :: ::
::|: *
* o

brewcrew

Dec 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/3/97

In article <3482befc....@192.215.247.109>, dwhe...@pineknot.com (Dave Wheeler) writes:

> " Described by hunting buddies as "a decent family man,"
> William Burdick, 28, of Granville, New York, was arraigned October 21
> on two counts of second-degree murder and one count of sexual
> misconduct, after confessing in a five-page statement that on
> September 19 he strangled his 17-year-old neice Stephanie Sady, who
> was mother of a five-month-old boy, during an attempted rape; hid her
> body uder the bed while having lunch with his wife; choked the body
> again, this time with a stereo speaker wire; and videotaped himself
> raping the corpse."
>
> -- " Crimes against humans", "Animal People",
> November 1994, p. 17.

Of course, everyone who commits these crimes is a hunter, and every
hunter commits these crimes, right?

For every instance where you can find a hunter who does things like
this, I'm sure I can find hundreds of examples in legitimate journals
of non-hunters doing the same types of things.

Hunters, in my experience, tend to grasp the difference between
animals and humans just fine. Much better that the examples of AR
writings I have seen here. Society is much more likely to accept
crimes against humanity (namely the murder of millions of innocent
children every year) when the line between animals and humans is
blured or erased.

Shawn

brookb...@gmail.com

May 25, 2017, 12:34:34 AM5/25/17
On Monday, December 1, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Dave Wheeler wrote:
> " Described by hunting buddies as "a decent family man,"
> William Burdick, 28, of Granville, New York, was arraigned October 21
> on two counts of second-degree murder and one count of sexual
> misconduct, after confessing in a five-page statement that on
> September 19 he strangled his 17-year-old neice Stephanie Sady, who
> was mother of a five-month-old boy, during an attempted rape; hid her
> body uder the bed while having lunch with his wife; choked the body
> again, this time with a stereo speaker wire; and videotaped himself
> raping the corpse."
>
> -- " Crimes against humans", "Animal People",
> November 1994, p. 17.

Heres a Newsflash for you: he was also an Army Veteran who served Honorably. So what do you have to say about that? I was an Army MP and not everyone who was in Uniform was a "Nice Guy". Not every Hunter is a Sportsman...and not every Animal Rights Activist gives a crap about animals. Trying to stereo type hunters by the actions of this clown is absurd!!!!

hrs...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2017, 1:53:25 PM9/19/17
Here's a newsflash for you: He strangled his niece (twice) then video taped himself raping her corpse. I don't give a fuck what he did before that. He's a piece of shit that deserves to rot in jail.

psa...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2020, 8:49:16 PM2/10/20
Can you please delete this whole thread thank you... sincerely the 5 month old boy