The Dreamworld IS Real. PAY ATTENTION to your Dreams.

Morpheus

Aug 25, 2004, 8:26:31 PM8/25/04
The Dreamworld IS The Kingdom Of Heaven!

The Dreamworld IS Real.

PAY ATTENTION to your Dreams.

gil...@hotmail.com

Aug 26, 2004, 12:04:12 PM8/26/04
morph...@freemail.ru (Morpheus) wrote in message news:<b3f98fc5.0408...@posting.google.com>...

> The Dreamworld IS The Kingdom Of Heaven!
>
> The Dreamworld IS Real.
>
> PAY ATTENTION to your Dreams.

The Kingdom Of Heaven is real, but we live in a dreamworld. We dream,
we wonder and we guess what heaven would be like.

Gilbert Gerber

David V.

Aug 27, 2004, 1:04:13 AM8/27/04
GIL...@HOTMAIL.COM wrote:
> morph...@freemail.ru (Morpheus) wrote

>>The Dreamworld IS The Kingdom Of Heaven!
>>
>>The Dreamworld IS Real.
>>
>>PAY ATTENTION to your Dreams.
>
> The Kingdom Of Heaven is real...

Sorry, it's not. Just because you dream something doesn't
make it real. What's your problem with reality?

--
David V.

UDP for WebTV

Joey

Aug 27, 2004, 1:09:13 AM8/27/04
morph...@freemail.ru (Morpheus) wrote in message news:<b3f98fc5.0408...@posting.google.com>...
> The Dreamworld IS The Kingdom Of Heaven!
>
> The Dreamworld IS Real.
>
> PAY ATTENTION to your Dreams.

In the Universe all things are made of either matter or energy. Our
thoughts and our ideas exist therefore they can be catagorized as one
or the other. Since they are not tangible, they must be energy. And by
the laws that govern the physical world, if they are energy they
cannot be destroyed they can only be transformed into another form of
energy. So the collection of all of the thoughts and energies that we
give off in a lifetime still exist after the body ceases to. And when
you dream, you are existing in your dreams as a concious energy
disconnected from your unconscious body. I believe this is our
reminder of what waits for us. A concious life disconnected from the
nervous system which causes us pain. An existence unemcumbered by
gravity with the full benifits of being totally energy and the ability
to travel at light speed for eternity.

David V.

Aug 27, 2004, 1:18:01 AM8/27/04
Joey wrote:
> morph...@freemail.ru (Morpheus) wrote

>> The Dreamworld IS The Kingdom Of Heaven!
>>
>> The Dreamworld IS Real.
>>
>> PAY ATTENTION to your Dreams.
>
> In the Universe all things are made of either matter or
> energy. Our thoughts and our ideas exist therefore they
> can be catagorized as one or the other. Since they are
> not tangible, they must be energy....

No.

Joey

Aug 27, 2004, 2:01:16 AM8/27/04
morph...@freemail.ru (Morpheus) wrote in message news:<b3f98fc5.0408...@posting.google.com>...
> The Dreamworld IS The Kingdom Of Heaven!
>
> The Dreamworld IS Real.
>
> PAY ATTENTION to your Dreams.

In the Universe all things are made of either matter or energy. Our

thoughts and our ideas exist therefore they can be catagorized as one

gil...@hotmail.com

Aug 27, 2004, 8:02:02 AM8/27/04
"David V." <sp...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Hb-dnXHKf4Z...@sti.net>...

My problem with reality is:

There is so much knowledge we don&#8217;t have; we don&#8217;t have
all the answers.
We understand reality almost like Plato said. We see the reflections
on the wall, but people don&#8217;t see the light and the objects.
Life is only for a short time. (Temporary)

It all sounds a bit hazy, almost like a dream.

Gilbert Gerber

David V.

Aug 27, 2004, 11:21:15 AM8/27/04
Joey wrote:

> In the Universe all things are made of either matter or energy.

And when you die the "energy" that helps create your
thoughts is no longer being produced. You're dead. The only
thing left is your physical body for the living to dispose of.

David V.

Aug 27, 2004, 11:25:22 AM8/27/04
GIL...@HOTMAIL.COM wrote:
> "David V." <sp...@hotmail.com> wrote

>> GIL...@HOTMAIL.COM wrote:
>>
>>> morph...@freemail.ru (Morpheus) wrote

>>> The Kingdom Of Heaven is real...
>>
>> Sorry, it's not. Just because you dream something
>> doesn't make it real. What's your problem with reality?
>>

> My problem with reality is:
>
> There is so much knowledge we don't have; we don't have
> all the answers.

Why do we need to have all the answers? Since we don't have
some is it alright to just make up something to put in the
place of those answers? Knowing, or not knowing, the answers
does not make gods or dreams real, it has no effect on reality.

> We understand reality almost like Plato said. We see the

> reflections on the wall, but people don't see the light

> and the objects. Life is only for a short time.
> (Temporary)

We've grown past Plato. Because life is for a short time
doesn't make dreams a reality or change reality in any way.

> It all sounds a bit hazy, almost like a dream.

Again, that doesn't mean that dreams are reality.

Joey

Aug 28, 2004, 2:41:59 AM8/28/04
> And when you die the "energy" that helps create your
> thoughts is no longer being produced. You're dead. The only
> thing left is your physical body for the living to dispose of.

Energy cannot be destroyed it can only be transformed into another
form of energy. Energy is not "produced" it is transformed from other
forms of energy.

David V.

Aug 28, 2004, 11:58:15 AM8/28/04
Joey wrote:
>> And when you die the "energy" that helps create your
>> thoughts is no longer being produced. You're dead. The
>> only thing left is your physical body for the living to
>> dispose of.
>
> Energy cannot be destroyed....

So? That doesn't mean your thoughts live on forever.

Jack

Aug 28, 2004, 12:40:50 PM8/28/04
res0...@verizon.net (Joey) wrote in message news:<9e6e1236.04082...@posting.google.com>...

Unfortunately, the energy created by the chemical reactions within
your body are converted to heat energy and widely distributed. Not
unlike a battery running down.

ralph

Aug 28, 2004, 12:59:03 PM8/28/04
In message <9e6e1236.04082...@posting.google.com>, Joey
<res0...@verizon.net> writes

Joey, your thesis is elegiac, but mistaken. It is true that the sum
total of matter and energy in the universe is constant, and there is
seldom change from one to the other.

However, it is not a straight matter/energy dichotomy. A stone is
matter, but when it is at the top of a slope it has potential energy,
and when it rolls down the slope this is converted into kinetic energy.

Music is energy, the kinetic energy of atmospheric particles. When if
falls on the ear, it is transformed into electrical energy which passes
along nerves until it reaches the brain, where it excites neurones to
produce the thought patterns we hear as music.

When we die all this activity ceases. The atoms in our body go into
other forms of matter, and the energy which was in our body changes into
other forms of energy. Our thoughts do not survive, since their location
(our brain) no longer exists.

Unless, of course, we have recorded them in some way; on paper, disk, or
in other people's brains.

Sorry!

--
ralph

Aug 29, 2004, 5:21:42 PM8/29/04
ralph <ra...@eddlewood.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:<kKVI4XCXnLMBFwK$@eddlewood.demon.co.uk>...

Well, I am sorry, but I disagree. Let me first introduce myself...I am
D.
I do not believe all thought and activity ceases upon death of the
body. We are much more than just a physical being, in fact I believe
our physical body has very little to do with who and what we really
are. Yes, all physical activity, as we know it now, ceases upon death,
but activity we have yet to know, continues. The physical body can be
likened to a car. We get in our car, maintain it, add fuel and drive
it, till one day it just wears out and ceases to go anymore. We then
step out and continue on our way. The body is the same. We get in it
at birth, maintain it, fuel it and drive it till it wears out. Then we
step out and continue on. The human body is ours to use, so we may
see, hear and feel the things of this world, this plane. Once it
ceases to exist, we continue on a different plane. We are much more
then flesh and bone. A physical body does not provide personality.
That comes from elsewhere, within and continues on...as does thought,
but only on another level. D.

Joey

Aug 29, 2004, 9:55:32 PM8/29/04
> other forms of energy. Our thoughts do not survive, since their location
> (our brain) no longer exists.

However this does not explain the presence of apparitions or ghosts.
I'd like to hear some feedback from people who haved lived in
Gettysburg Pa. or who are from Lillydale New York. Your explaination
is very level headed but it is like saying the earth is flat because
eveything Is flat as far as the eye can see.

Marvin Edwards

Aug 29, 2004, 10:58:12 PM8/29/04
"Joey" <res0...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> However this does not explain the presence of apparitions or ghosts. <

Imagination explains the "appearance" of ghosts. In the same way that you
can see shapes in clouds, you can imagine you've seen a ghost from the
corner of your eye, when it is something else, something quite
unsupernatural. If there are ghosts, and they can appear, then why don't we
see them all the time? We know that there are many fruadulent "ghosts" which
have been exposed. Houdini spent a lot of time and money seeking a true
medium, who could really speak with the dead, but came up empty. The desire
to see someone who we've recently lost is strong, and very human. People
talk to graves, imagining that their loved ones are listening. But it is
more likely that ghost stories are just that, stories.

David V.

Aug 30, 2004, 1:48:36 AM8/30/04
D wrote:
> ralph <ra...@eddlewood.demon.co.uk> wrote
> activity ceases upon death of the body....

Then all you need to do is prove it. So far the proof
doesn't back up your beliefs.

David V.

Aug 30, 2004, 1:49:30 AM8/30/04
Joey wrote:
>> other forms of energy. Our thoughts do not survive,
>> since their location (our brain) no longer exists.
>
> However this does not explain the presence of apparitions
> or ghosts.

What presence?

Joey

Aug 30, 2004, 3:55:27 AM8/30/04
You apparently have never seen a true apparition. I knew of a family
who lived in Gettysburg that had a spirit living in thier house, who
appeared so often to the entire family that it was just like another
member of the family. She said that sightings by the inhabitants in
thier town was commonplace. The town of Lilydale does not accept
people to live in thier town unless they are thouroughly tested to be
psychic. One of them had accurately forecasted my friends future and
the death of her father 3 months later and she had never seen this
girl before, and there was no previous brain probing questions to try
to figure out what was going on in her life it was done cold. I had a
stranger from this town describe my dead grandmother to me who had
been dead since 1963. I had a friend who was staying at a friends
house and sleeping on his porch when he saw the friends dead wife in
the yard watering the flowers. He didn't believe him until some of the
neighbor kids told him that they had seen her too and then proceeded
to pick her out of a photo album. There are some things that logic
can't explain and apparently you haven't seen them but there are
others who have.

Joey

Aug 30, 2004, 4:50:50 AM8/30/04
"David V." <sp...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<npudnfi1jt8...@sti.net>...

But it also doesn't mean that they can't.

Joey

Aug 30, 2004, 5:17:12 AM8/30/04

> Unfortunately, the energy created by the chemical reactions within
> your body are converted to heat energy and widely distributed. Not
> unlike a battery running down.

And where is this heat energy widely distrubuted to? Its certainly not
distroyed. Does it align itself with other simular energy forces to
create a larger more powerful energy? If it is like a battery, does it
have the option to align itself in parallel and thus through mass
aquire a greater potential? Or align itself in series and have the
full sum of all of the energies flowing though it therefore having
less mass and greater force. Maybe all of our thoughts and all of the
energy used to create these thoughts amassed from a portion of all of
the energy our bodies create through a lifetime of burning
hyrocarbons, are linked together in series and parallel grids that we
can navigate and draw from at will. Maybe this grid exists in the same
time and space as us but is unrecognizable by the 5 human senses and
unreadable by any known device.

Marvin Edwards

Aug 30, 2004, 7:17:53 AM8/30/04

> And where is this heat energy widely distrubuted to? Its certainly not
distroyed. Does it align itself with other simular energy forces to create a
larger more powerful energy? If it is like a battery, does it have the
option to align itself in parallel and thus through mass aquire a greater
potential? Or align itself in series and have the full sum of all of the
energies flowing though it therefore having less mass and greater force.
Maybe all of our thoughts and all of the energy used to create these
thoughts amassed from a portion of all of the energy our bodies create
through a lifetime of burning hyrocarbons, are linked together in series and
parallel grids that we can navigate and draw from at will. Maybe this grid
exists in the same time and space as us but is unrecognizable by the 5 human
senses and unreadable by any known device. <

Well heat is molecules moving more quickly. The state of water, going from
ice to liquid to steam is caused by applying heat to speed up the water
molecules. Evaporation disperses the molecules so that they no longer bump
each other around, removing the fastest movers, and reducing the temperature
of those remaining.

The closest thing to a storage battery for human energy might be DNA. It
acts as a program for creating life, and that life acts upon the physical
world in many ways, like turning on the stove to boil water.

Marvin Edwards

Aug 30, 2004, 7:34:35 AM8/30/04
"Joey" <res0...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> You apparently have never seen a true apparition. I knew of a family who

Science seeks the simplest explanation. There are simpler explanation than
the presumption that ghosts exist. For example, we know that crop circles
have been created by pranksters because those that did it have explained how
it was done. We cannot say for certain that "every" crop circle was created
by pranksters, but we know that this is more likely than that any crop
circles were created by alien flying saucers. A family that wishes people to
believe in ghosts could very easily convince people who are anxious to
believe in ghosts that there is one living in their house. As to psychics,
probably most are fake. But it may also be possible to pick up information
subliminally, through cues given unconciously by the person, possibly by
subvocalization. But you might want to pick up a subscription to Skeptical
Inquirer or get one of Randii's books for better information.

David V.

Aug 30, 2004, 2:10:46 PM8/30/04
Joey wrote:
> You apparently have never seen a true apparition.

That's because they don't exist in reality, only in peoples
imaginations. The sooner you realize that, the better off
you'll be.

David V.

Aug 30, 2004, 2:11:51 PM8/30/04
Joey wrote:

>>> Energy cannot be destroyed....
>>
>> So? That doesn't mean your thoughts live on forever.
>
> But it also doesn't mean that they can't.

It does mean they can't. You can believe whatever you want.
Just don't lie to me and expect me to believe you.

Joey

Aug 30, 2004, 2:39:14 PM8/30/04
But you might want to pick up a subscription to Skeptical
> Inquirer or get one of Randii's books for better information.

I have seen such an article, one by a man who intentionally picked a
stuation that could be easily disproved. It was a couple who had
hearing and vision problems among other health problems. Seeing what
you want to see and believing what you want to believe goes both ways.

David V.

Aug 30, 2004, 3:18:13 PM8/30/04
Joey wrote:
> But you might want to pick up a subscription to Skeptical
>
>> Inquirer or get one of Randi's books for better

>> information.
>
> I have seen such an article, one by a man who
> intentionally picked a stuation that could be easily
> disproved....

Send him any situation you want. Hey, if you proved such
apparitions exist he'll give you over a million dollars.
Then you could give that money to charity or psychic
research. It would make you a hero.

Marvin Edwards

Aug 30, 2004, 5:23:07 PM8/30/04
"Joey" <res0...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>... Seeing what you want to see and believing what you want to believe goes
both ways. <

Indeed.

zen_turnip

Aug 31, 2004, 3:10:21 AM8/31/04
"David V." <sp...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<J5qdnTHo-7J...@sti.net>...

> Joey wrote:
> >> other forms of energy. Our thoughts do not survive,
> >> since their location (our brain) no longer exists.
> >
> > However this does not explain the presence of apparitions
> > or ghosts.
>
> What presence
Our thoughts do survive, consider Bridey Murphy,we have recolections
of previous lives , in our dreams and in our waking hours

Joey

Aug 31, 2004, 12:59:45 PM8/31/04
"David V." <sp...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<hZWdnbpIepA...@sti.net>...

> Joey wrote:
> > You apparently have never seen a true apparition.
>
> That's because they don't exist in reality, only in peoples
> imaginations. The sooner you realize that, the better off
> you'll be.

There's a huge universe out there with endless knowledge that not even
you know. Too bad your feet are planted so firmly on the ground that
you can't see any of it. Rise above your ego and try to see someone
elses point of view for a change.

David V.

Aug 31, 2004, 1:15:47 PM8/31/04
zen_turnip wrote:

>>> However this does not explain the presence of
>>> apparitions or ghosts.
>>
>> What presence
>
> Our thoughts do survive

Only if written down.

> consider Bridey Murphy,we have recolections of previous
> lives , in our dreams and in our waking hours

Why should I consider such ignorance?

David V.

Aug 31, 2004, 1:17:06 PM8/31/04
Joey wrote:
> "David V." <sp...@hotmail.com> wrote
>
>> Joey wrote:
>>
>>> You apparently have never seen a true apparition.
>>
>> That's because they don't exist in reality, only in
>> peoples imaginations. The sooner you realize that, the
>> better off you'll be.
>
> There's a huge universe out there with endless knowledge
> that not even you know.

When you know what we don't know, and it includes ghosts,
then get back to me. Until then you're just yammering on
about conjecture based on fantasy.

ralph

Aug 31, 2004, 2:33:26 PM8/31/04
In message <9e6e1236.04083...@posting.google.com>, Joey
<res0...@verizon.net> writes

I'm afraid it's definition time

"Your thoughts" might live for ever, if they were sufficiently profound,
and popular. For example, Pythagoras's thoughts about the sum of the
squares on the two adjacent sides equalling that on the hypotenuse of a
right triangle will probably be around as long as there are geometers.

But the sense in which you use the words is different, and it sounds as
though you believe that thoughts are little packets of energy flying
around like electromagnetic radiation which can be detected by a TV set,
or something similar. And that is simply not the case.

Your subsequent postings suggest that you may be unaware of the ability
of the brain to mislead the intellect, in the sense that there are many
classical examples of diagrams which can be interpreted in three
different ways, and changed from one to another at will by some people.

More importantly the ability to hallucinate does not depend solely on
drugs; respiratory conditions, fasting and other factors can produce
them by chance or at will. It is also true that some people will be
induced to see an apparition simply because they are in the presence of
someone who believes they have: psychologists tend to label it as "mass
hysteria", but that's a loaded description.

It has been pointed out to you that the sighting of an apparition which
was scientifically verified would be very valuable. The fact that none
has yet been found does not prove that one may not exist, of course, but
does make it very unlikely.

--
ralph

Joey

Sep 1, 2004, 2:25:34 AM9/1/04
The fact that none
> has yet been found does not prove that one may not exist, of course, but
> does make it very unlikely.

Since spiritualism and science contradict, science does not want an
explaination for ghosts anymore than medical science acknowledges the
healing properties of herbs and holistic medicine. You won't find a
scientist trying to prove thier existance, only trying to prove thier
nonexistance. Thier has been plenty of work done out there by people
who have photographed spectors and detected them on specially made
electronic devices, however this is not considered to be science any
more than the medical world considers a chiropractor to be a doctor.

ian

Sep 1, 2004, 5:07:58 AM9/1/04

During consciousness thoughts can be produced at free will which is
equivalent to dreams, thus is energy produced? If so why can't my
thought energy move an object?
During unconciousness my dreams are produced not by free will but by
my unconcious mind. These dreams cannot be fully controlled by my
unconcious mind. When I am dead my mind is dead, thus no more dreams.
We are not living in the "matrix"

David V.

Sep 1, 2004, 11:26:10 AM9/1/04
Joey wrote:
>> The fact that none has yet been found does not prove
>> that one may not exist, of course, but does make it
>> very unlikely.
>
> Since spiritualism and science contradict, science does
> not want an explaination[sic] for ghosts...

There is a perfectly good, and empirically arrived at,
explanation for ghosts; the human imagination.

David V.

Sep 1, 2004, 11:32:58 AM9/1/04