amusing

norman...@fsmail.net

Jun 23, 2007, 5:00:00 AM6/23/07
A creationist 'scientist' Michael Behe has written a book entitled,
The Edge Of Evolution. In it he claims to totally debunk the ToE and
provide proof of his ID counterclaims.

Jerry Coyne has written a review of this book. The review is quoted on
some scientific websites as being pretty poor, badly written and with
few references for his rebuttals.

The website Uncommndescent.com, has various comments on his review,
all unfavourable. The website seems to be run by William Dembski, a
creationist and ID proponent.

Below is a comment from uncommondescent on Jerry Coyne's review,
(http://www.uncommondescent.com/darwinism/jerry-coyne-the-herman-
munster-of-evolutionary-theory/#comment-125819)

Below that is my version. Funny, the original post is still on the
website but mine was taken off within minutes of appearing.

angryoldfatman

06/15/2007

11:14 am

Listen up people, Herman Munster has spoken and has shown us the way.

Behe has hypothesized that protein sequences do not arise gradually,
but he is wrong because Darwinism is true, therefore these sequences
arose gradually, therefore Darwinism is true, therefore these
sequences arose gradually, therefore Darwinism is true, and therefore
Behe is wrong.

With apologies to

angryoldfatman

Try this

Listen up people, angryoldfatman has spoken and has shown us the way.

Coyne has hypothesized that protein sequences do arise gradually, but
he is wrong because the bible is true, therefore these sequences did
not arise gradually, therefore the bible is true, therefore these
sequences did not arise gradually, therefore the bible is true, and
therefore Coyne is wrong.

And my next question.............

(Your comment is awaiting moderation.)

What happened to my post paraphrasing angryoldfatman? I notice his
post is still here. Can't take your own logic eh?

Hmmmm no sense of humour?