test

Bill

Nov 30, 2022, 2:50:06 PM11/30/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
test

*Hemidactylus*

Nov 30, 2022, 3:10:06 PM11/30/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Bill <fre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> test

Yes you have found bedrock reality. Finally.

Bill

Nov 30, 2022, 6:00:07 PM11/30/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
At Last! I knew it was there somewhere ...

Bill

*Hemidactylus*

Nov 30, 2022, 6:10:06 PM11/30/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
I knew you would come around. Alas I’m using epistemic “knew” when I meant
lacking scientifically rigorous evidence “believed that”. But I feel it the
case one can say “know” literature in the fictional sense to the level of
expertise. There are HG Wells scholars and TH Huxley scholars. Do they lack
“knowledge” of their field? All they do is read books and lit crit stuff.
Fluffy.

Bill

Nov 30, 2022, 6:15:07 PM11/30/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
But wait! Is Huxley there too?

Bill

*Hemidactylus*

Nov 30, 2022, 6:25:07 PM11/30/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
I’m just pontificating on what knowledge means really. Do scientists have
the market cornered or can one deconstruct or close read Darwin or do his
eulogy sensu Roland Barthes?

peter2...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2022, 8:15:07 PM11/30/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Category: Eureka!

*Hemidactylus*

Nov 30, 2022, 9:15:07 PM11/30/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Would it be self serving to place my vote for this already?

jillery

Dec 1, 2022, 7:45:07 AM12/1/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Odd, my impression is that bedrock was always at the bottom of those
holes you dug yourself into.

--
You're entitled to your own opinions.
You're not entitled to your own facts.

Pro Plyd

Dec 3, 2022, 8:15:10 PM12/3/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
bedrock reality (not to be confused with the Flintstones)

Ah... Zelazny - Chronicles of Amber

Bob Casanova

Dec 3, 2022, 11:45:11 PM12/3/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sat, 3 Dec 2022 18:13:10 -0700, the following appeared in
talk.origins, posted by Pro Plyd <inv...@invalid.invalid>:
Don't piss off the Pattern. Or the Logrus.

--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov

*Hemidactylus*

Dec 6, 2022, 7:40:12 AM12/6/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Dec 2022 18:13:10 -0700, the following appeared in
> talk.origins, posted by Pro Plyd <inv...@invalid.invalid>:
>
>> peter2...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Category: Eureka!

>>> At Last! I knew it was there somewhere ...
>>
>> bedrock reality (not to be confused with the Flintstones)
>>
>> Ah... Zelazny - Chronicles of Amber
>>
> Don't piss off the Pattern. Or the Logrus.

Testing for bedrock. Is this thing on?

Pro Plyd

Dec 6, 2022, 8:25:13 PM12/6/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Bedrock - Next Three Exits - Gas, Food, Lodging