The first Darwinian

Glenn

Jun 25, 2022, 1:20:19 AM6/25/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
"He who is not content to look, like a savage, at the phenomena of nature as disconnected, cannot any longer believe that man is the work of a separate act of creation."

https://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/darwinselection.html

Science? I think not.

Kalkidas

Jun 25, 2022, 10:10:20 PM6/25/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Glenn <GlennS...@msn.com> Wrote in message:r
> "He who is not content to look, like a savage, at the phenomena of nature as disconnected, cannot any longer believe that man is the work of a separate act of creation."https://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/darwinselection.htmlScience? I think not.

Connectedness does not imply no separation. Anyone who has written
a subroutine knows this.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

RonO

Jun 26, 2022, 9:50:21 AM6/26/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
What is the main ways that people deceive themselves, and why do you
keep doing it?

What do you think this does to the fact of biological evolution. Why
don't ID perps like Denton and Behe consider this type of denial
something that would negate the obvious fact of biological evolution.
They are IDiots, but they seem to understand something that you want to
remain willfully ignorant of.

Ron Okimoto