Richard Dawkins *MURDERED* Todd Thomsen

12 views
Skip to first unread message

Desertphile

unread,
Mar 8, 2009, 6:06:37 PM3/8/09
to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJa9IyDWndo


--
http://desertphile.org
Desertphile's Desert Soliloquy. WARNING: view with plenty of water
"Why aren't resurrections from the dead noteworthy?" -- Jim Rutz

Bill

unread,
Mar 8, 2009, 6:35:55 PM3/8/09
to
> Richard Dawkins *MURDERED* Todd Thomsen Options

Thats harsh. Who said creation kills?

wf3h

unread,
Mar 8, 2009, 7:22:10 PM3/8/09
to
On Mar 8, 6:35 pm, Bill <spintro...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Richard Dawkins *MURDERED* Todd Thomsen Options
>
> Thats harsh. Who said creation kills?


i did. and it does.

VoiceOfReason

unread,
Mar 8, 2009, 11:31:35 PM3/8/09
to
On Mar 8, 6:06 pm, Desertphile <desertph...@invalid-address.net>
wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJa9IyDWndo
>

You know, "so-and-so murdered so-and-so with his speech" sounded so
exhaggerated I just had to watch the first minute or so... then I
watched the second... then... Oh man, he DID murder him! :-D

Boikat

unread,
Mar 9, 2009, 12:33:19 AM3/9/09
to

Well, he made Thomsen look like an ignorant hick....

Boikat

Kent Paul Dolan

unread,
Mar 9, 2009, 3:54:37 AM3/9/09
to
Boikat wrote:

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJa9IyDWndo


>
> Well, he made Thomsen look like an ignorant hick....

I'm pretty sure Thomsen did that unassisted.

Dawkins just drew attention to the matter.

xanthian.

Cubist

unread,
Mar 9, 2009, 5:46:40 AM3/9/09
to

Or, as has already been said of at least one other Creationist: His
character wasn't assassinated, it committed suicide. All Dawkins did
was conduct the autopsy.

dali_70

unread,
Mar 9, 2009, 1:22:14 PM3/9/09
to
Nice link!
Did anyone see the protestor at that lecture?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSFxBehMbZM&feature=related

This guy gets laughed out of the place.

Bill

unread,
Mar 9, 2009, 4:50:53 PM3/9/09
to

Yay but your an idiot.

Desertphile

unread,
Mar 9, 2009, 5:11:24 PM3/9/09
to

Todd Thomsen made Todd Thomsen look like an ignorant hick....

The gods only know what Thomsen hoped to accomplish by his silly
resolution.

VoiceOfReason

unread,
Mar 9, 2009, 6:51:19 PM3/9/09
to
On Mar 9, 5:11 pm, Desertphile <desertph...@invalid-address.net>
wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 21:33:19 -0700 (PDT), Boikat
>
> <boi...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> > On Mar 8, 10:31 pm, VoiceOfReason <papa_fo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > On Mar 8, 6:06 pm, Desertphile <desertph...@invalid-address.net>
> > > wrote:
>
> > > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJa9IyDWndo
>
> > > You know, "so-and-so murdered so-and-so with his speech" sounded so
> > > exhaggerated I just had to watch the first minute or so... then I
> > > watched the second... then... Oh man, he DID murder him!  :-D
> > Well, he made Thomsen look like an ignorant hick....
>
> Todd Thomsen made Todd Thomsen look like an ignorant hick....
>
> The gods only know what Thomsen hoped to accomplish by his silly
> resolution.

Paying lip service to the ignorant hicks who elected him.

wf3h

unread,
Mar 9, 2009, 7:15:20 PM3/9/09
to

and you?

you're a....(and mothers, hide your children's eyes)

a creationist..

Ye Old One

unread,
Mar 9, 2009, 7:18:19 PM3/9/09
to

And you're still illiterate.

--
Bob.

Free Lunch

unread,
Mar 9, 2009, 7:58:14 PM3/9/09
to
On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 15:51:19 -0700 (PDT), VoiceOfReason
<papa_...@hotmail.com> wrote in talk.origins:

>On Mar 9, 5:11 pm, Desertphile <desertph...@invalid-address.net>
>wrote:
>> On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 21:33:19 -0700 (PDT), Boikat
>>
>> <boi...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>> > On Mar 8, 10:31 pm, VoiceOfReason <papa_fo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> > > On Mar 8, 6:06 pm, Desertphile <desertph...@invalid-address.net>
>> > > wrote:
>>
>> > > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJa9IyDWndo
>>
>> > > You know, "so-and-so murdered so-and-so with his speech" sounded so
>> > > exhaggerated I just had to watch the first minute or so... then I
>> > > watched the second... then... Oh man, he DID murder him!  :-D
>> > Well, he made Thomsen look like an ignorant hick....
>>
>> Todd Thomsen made Todd Thomsen look like an ignorant hick....

But Abby et al. did their best to make sure that a lot of people knew
how ignorant and how much of a hick he was.

>> The gods only know what Thomsen hoped to accomplish by his silly
>> resolution.
>
>Paying lip service to the ignorant hicks who elected him.

Cynical manipulator or damn fool. It's so hard to decide.

VoiceOfReason

unread,
Mar 10, 2009, 12:25:50 AM3/10/09
to
On Mar 9, 7:58 pm, Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 15:51:19 -0700 (PDT), VoiceOfReason
> <papa_fo...@hotmail.com> wrote in talk.origins:

Maybe both. :-)


Kent Paul Dolan

unread,
Mar 10, 2009, 2:24:00 AM3/10/09
to
Bill wrote:

> wf3h <w...@vsswireless.net> wrote:
>> Bill <spintro...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>> Richard Dawkins *MURDERED* Todd Thomsen

>>> Thats harsh. Who said creation kills?

>> i did. and it does.

> Yay but your an idiot.

Try spelling that "yeah, but you're an idiot" and
saying it into the mirror until you're really
convinced.

xanthian.

If stupidity were correctly considered an addictive
drug, you posting so often under its influence would
have the Drug Enforcement Administration knocking
down your door for a warrantless "hot pursuit"
search for your keyboard.

Bill

unread,
Mar 10, 2009, 4:37:14 PM3/10/09
to
On Mar 10, 6:24 am, Kent Paul Dolan <xanth...@well.com> wrote:
> Bill wrote:
>
>  > wf3h <w...@vsswireless.net> wrote:
>  >> Bill <spintro...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>  >>>> Richard Dawkins *MURDERED* Todd Thomsen
>
>  >>> Thats harsh. Who said creation kills?
>
>  >> i did. and it does.
>
>  > Yay but your an idiot.
>
> Try spelling that "yeah, but you're an idiot" and
> saying it into the mirror until you're really
> convinced.


Why? would that change this, "http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/
yay"?


> If stupidity were correctly considered an addictive
> drug, you posting so often under its influence would
> have the Drug Enforcement Administration knocking
> down your door for a warrantless "hot pursuit"
> search for your keyboard.


Hmm.

Idiots of a feather flock together I guess.


So I now have 3 on the list?


heekster

unread,
Mar 10, 2009, 7:54:46 PM3/10/09
to

What's the matter?
Can't you count?

Ye Old One

unread,
Mar 10, 2009, 8:42:08 PM3/10/09
to
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:37:14 -0700 (PDT), Bill
<spint...@hotmail.com> enriched this group when s/he wrote:

>Idiots of a feather flock together I guess.

Yes, and we label you creationists and trolls.

--
Bob.

Bill

unread,
Mar 11, 2009, 4:04:26 AM3/11/09
to


Well that's 4 with you, "Ye Old One", "wf3whatever" and "kent".

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages