The degeneration of the ID perp's Top Six continues.

RonO

Jan 30, 2021, 11:50:39 AM1/30/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
https://evolutionnews.org/2021/01/sewell-top-five-evidences-for-intelligent-design/

Brian Miller has the ridiculously stupid job of coordinating IDiot
research at the Discovery Institute. He and his predecessors have done
absolutely nothing in the 25 years of the existence of the ID scam unit.
There hasn't been any ID science research to coordinate, ever. If he
has done anything, it has amounted to nothing. As far as any IDiots are
concerned no ID scientific research has ever been attempted. Not a
single IDiot hypothesis has successfully been tested. No such results
have ever been announced by the ID perps. Working up dishonest denial
stupidity isn't doing any scientific research.

The ID perp's Top Six evidences for IDiocy were put up 3 years ago, and
not a single IDiot posting to TO can face them as the Top Six evidences
for IDiocy. Glenn can't even acknowledge that they exist. Dean keeps
putting them up one at a time and can't figure out why that is a stupid
and senseless thing to do.

1.
https://evolutionnews.org/2017/11/ids-top-six-the-origin-of-the-universe/

2.
https://evolutionnews.org/2017/11/ids-top-six-the-fine-tuning-of-the-universe/

3.
https://evolutionnews.org/2017/11/ids-top-six-the-origin-of-information-in-dna/

4.
https://evolutionnews.org/2017/11/ids-top-six-the-origin-of-irreducibly-complex-molecular-machines/

5.
https://evolutionnews.org/2017/11/ids-top-six-the-origin-of-animals/

6.
https://evolutionnews.org/2017/11/ids-top-six-the-origin-of-humans/

Not a single ID perp nor IDiot in exixtence can deal honestly with the
Top Six. Unfortunately for the IDiots, the ID perps claimed that the
Top Six were in their order of occurrence rather than their order of
importance to IDiocy. That was a big enough clue for an IDiot as lost
as Pagano to come out and claim that the Top Six were bogus, and not the
IDiot Top Six. Pagano was the only IDiot posting to TO that faced the
Top Six in a direct and straightforward manner. Kalk and Glenn just ran
and would not acknowledge their existence, and instead started putting
up lame second rate IDiot junk that had not made the Top Six. Bill
claimed that he had never supported IDiocy, and Dean started putting
them up one at a time to lie to himself about them as if that would
still work. Dean still does that, and keeps claiming that he forgets
that he hasn't been able to deal with the Top Six for the last 3 years.

Sewell dropped out IC and the Cambrian explosion and cut up two of the
others to make it easier for the rubes to lie to themselves about them
one at a time.

https://groups.google.com/g/talk.origins/c/4PLsqrWGbmo/m/pVO7yijZBwAJ

Sewell didn't get the memo that these were not "scientific" evidences
for IDiocy and lied about that in his rendition, while the ID perps had
been careful not to make that claim in the original Top Six.

Sewell put them in their order of significance to IDiocy, and he put the
Big Bang last even though Dean still believes that the Big Bang is the
best fool the rubes piece of IDiot junk in existence. Sewell is like
most IDiots that can't accept the Big Bang, and IDiots have tried to get
the Big Bang dropped out of the public school science standards along
with biological evolution for several states, and succeeded in Kansas
for a while before that was reversed after most of the creationists were
voted out of office. Most IDiots don't want to know about what their
designer may have done over half a billion years ago, so Behe's IC and
the Cambrian explosion IDiot nonsense was dropped out of the Top Six by
Sewell.

Now Brian Miller is trying to smooth things over again by removing
Sewell's claim that the Top Six are scientific evidence, and making them
the Top Five so that he can remove the Big Bang from the best that the
ID perps have. I am not making this up. Dean is screwed, the Big Bang
is now second rate IDiot fool the rubes junk. It should be noted that
what is left is what the scientific creationists resorted to, and the
IDiots are using them in the same way that the scientific creationist
used them. Even though Behe is called a super hero for IDiocy at the
Discovery Institute his contribution (irreducible complexity) is now
second rate and was never better than the god-of-the-gaps denial
arguments that the scientific creationists had already cooked up before
IDiocy took over.

https://evolutionnews.org/2021/01/sewell-top-five-evidences-for-intelligent-design/

Sad, but obviously true.

Ron Okimoto

Glenn

Jan 30, 2021, 4:40:39 PM1/30/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 9:50:39 AM UTC-7, Ron O wrote:
> https://evolutionnews.org/2021/01/sewell-top-five-evidences-for-intelligent-design/

One can only hope.

RonO

Jan 30, 2021, 5:05:39 PM1/30/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Glenn is still running in denial from the Top Six, but so are the ID
perps. Little by little there is less and less that seems to be good
enough to be the best of IDiocy. What happened to the Big Bang? What
happened to Behe's IC IDiocy? What happened to Meyer's Cambrian
explosion IDiocy? 3 years with no IDiots being able to face the best
that they have seems to be eating away at the idiocy that is IDiocy.

REPOST what Glenn snipped and ran from:
END REPOST:

Ron Okimoto

Glenn

Jan 30, 2021, 5:25:39 PM1/30/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 3:05:39 PM UTC-7, Ron O wrote:
> On 1/30/2021 3:36 PM, Glenn wrote:
> > On Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 9:50:39 AM UTC-7, Ron O wrote:
> >> https://evolutionnews.org/2021/01/sewell-top-five-evidences-for-intelligent-design/
> >>
> > One can only hope.
> >
> Glenn is still running in denial

One can only hope.

RonO

Jan 30, 2021, 5:45:39 PM1/30/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Snipping and running is all Glenn can do. Sad, but true.

REPOST of REPOST:
END REPOST of REPOST:

Ron Okimoto

Glenn Unknown

Jan 30, 2021, 6:05:39 PM1/30/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 3:45:39 PM UTC-7, Ron O wrote:
> On 1/30/2021 4:24 PM, Glenn wrote:

> >> Glenn is still running in denial
> >
> > One can only hope.
> >
> Snipping and running is all Glenn can do.

One can only hope.

RonO

Jan 30, 2021, 6:20:39 PM1/30/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
It has to be sad even for someone as lost as yourself that, this is all
you can do.

Snipping and running is the toddler mentality of pulling your baby
blanket over your head and thinking that no one can see you. It isn't
anything worth doing.

REPOST of REPOST:

Glenn

Jan 30, 2021, 6:55:39 PM1/30/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 4:20:39 PM UTC-7, Ron O wrote:
> On 1/30/2021 5:04 PM, Glenn Unknown wrote:

> >> Snipping and running is all Glenn can do.
> >
> > One can only hope.
> >
> It has to be sad even for someone as lost as yourself that, this is all
> you can do.

One can only hope.

RonO

Jan 30, 2021, 8:40:39 PM1/30/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
You likely never should have switched over to being an IDiot from just a
plain vanilla creationist.

Snipping and running can't be much of a life for an IDiot.

REPOST of REPOST:
It has to be sad even for someone as lost as yourself that, this is all
you can do.

Glenn

Jan 30, 2021, 8:45:39 PM1/30/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 6:40:39 PM UTC-7, Ron O wrote:
> On 1/30/2021 5:55 PM, Glenn wrote:

> >> It has to be sad even for someone as lost as yourself that, this is all
> >> you can do.
> >>
> > One can only hope.
> >
> You likely never should have switched over to being an IDiot from just a
> plain vanilla creationist.
>
> Snipping and running can't be much of a life for an IDiot.

One can only hope.

> REPOST of REPOST:
> REPOST of REPOST:
> REPOST of REPOST:
> REPOST

RonO

Jan 30, 2021, 9:10:39 PM1/30/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
It isn't the saddest thing that you have ever done. Your recent quote
mining is likely sadder, but it is pretty sad that you took the time to
remove everything that you have to run from in order to run from it.
You didn't even do a very good job of it. Quote mining REPOST, how sad.

REPOST of REPOST:
You likely never should have switched over to being an IDiot from just a
plain vanilla creationist.

Snipping and running can't be much of a life for an IDiot.

REPOST of REPOST:
It has to be sad even for someone as lost as yourself that, this is all
you can do.

Glenn

Jan 30, 2021, 9:35:39 PM1/30/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
One can only hope.

RonO

Jan 31, 2021, 7:40:39 AM1/31/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Hopefully, today, you can understand what a stupid and dishonest thing
that you have done for years.

Ron Okimoto

Glenn

Jan 31, 2021, 3:45:39 PM1/31/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
> >> END REPOST of REPOST:
> Hopefully, today, you can understand what a stupid and dishonest thing
> that you have done for years.

One can only hope.

RonO

Jan 31, 2021, 5:00:39 PM1/31/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
What you have done is called hopeless. You should try to get something
right once in a while.

Ron Okimoto

Glenn

Jan 31, 2021, 7:35:39 PM1/31/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
One can only hope.

Ron Dean

Feb 5, 2021, 12:35:40 PM2/5/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
All I can see is that Ron O never honestly or fairly deal with real
issues. Instead, he stoops to personal attacks, slander, name calling
and character assassination. This is _not_ the strategy of a winner!
--
talk origins

broger...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2021, 12:40:40 PM2/5/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
And yet, again and again you engage with him. Does getting insulted make you feel like a good persecuted Christian? There are lots of others here to whom you can talk without getting insulted.

Ron Dean

Feb 5, 2021, 1:45:40 PM2/5/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Actually, my heritage is Jewish.
> There are lots of others here to whom you can talk without getting insulted.
OF course, and I do engage with others.

--
talk origins

Glenn

Feb 5, 2021, 1:50:40 PM2/5/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
So what? Ron isn't complaining about how insults make him feel.

And why are you not responding to what Ron actually said?

> Does getting insulted make you feel like a good persecuted Christian?

I'd take that as an insult.

Does getting insulted make you feel like a good persecuted atheist?

>There are lots of others here to whom you can talk without getting insulted.

No there are not. And you haven't shown why that is relevent in any event. You're in lala land.

Glenn

Feb 5, 2021, 2:00:41 PM2/5/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
So was Jesus'.
> > There are lots of others here to whom you can talk without getting insulted.
> OF course, and I do engage with others.
Name one who would not insult you.

Ron Dean

Feb 5, 2021, 4:40:40 PM2/5/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
True!
>>> There are lots of others here to whom you can talk without getting insulted.
>> OF course, and I do engage with others.
> Name one who would not insult you.
You,

--
talk origins

JTEM is my hero

Feb 6, 2021, 2:30:40 PM2/6/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

The Church of the Collective holds Mass...

Ron O wrote:

> He and his predecessors have done
> absolutely nothing in the 25 years of the existence of the ID scam unit.

Done nothing.

> If he has done anything, it has amounted to nothing.

Wait. You just said he has done nothing, now you're not so sure. Maybe
you should quit the hyperbole and stick to facts, or at least try.

> no ID scientific research has ever been attempted.

Never attempted...

> Not a
> single IDiot hypothesis has successfully been tested.

Now you throw in the "Successfully." Do you not know what the word
means? If they did test their ideas and the tests weren't successful, as
you imply here, then you lied previously when you claimed that no
research has ever been attempted. Otherwise, you're employing
misleading language here. Either way, you're not exactly honest:

Misleading or out right lying!

> No such results have ever been announced by the ID perps.

So they're honest? They never claimed things that weren't true, you're
"Arguing?"

Damn. You are 12 kinds of stupid, aren't you?

You're a liar, or at the very least a "Misleading" twit subject to hyperbole
and you're attacking I.D.ers for not making false claims?

I did mention how stupid you are, right? Because I certainly meant to.

> Working up dishonest denial
> stupidity isn't doing any scientific research.

Not a good sentence, but not making a claim is a denial of a claim AND
it's dishonest?

You are a whole basket of paint chips as a kid...

> The ID perp's Top Six evidences for IDiocy were put up 3 years ago, and
> not a single IDiot posting to TO can face them as the Top Six evidences
> for IDiocy.

You march yourself back to that remedial writing course and demand
yourself a refund, RIGHT! NOW!

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/642065768935211008

dale

Feb 6, 2021, 2:40:40 PM2/6/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On 1/30/2021 11:45 AM, RonO wrote:
> ... ridiculously stupid job ... IDiot research ...

Is there any research in process about that intelligent design (ID)
didn't happen?

The experimenter experiments the experiment ... therefore any experiment
is intellectually designed by the scientist?

The alternative is to explore?

--
Minister Dale Kelly, Ph.D.
https://www.dalekelly.org/