Let's explode the universe

jillery

Jan 30, 2023, 4:25:09 AM1/30/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
The following is a link to an hour-long Youtube video, of a
conversation among Seth Andrews, Forrest Valkai and Erika aka Gutsick
Gibbon. Forrest and Erika are of the newest generation of
"evolutionists" aka Creationist/ID deniers.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIBPgEIANjU>

What's interesting to me is, to the best of my recollection, there
isn't one topic they mention that I and others haven't discussed in
T.O.

I would love to have the time and talent to do what these three people
do in the above video. Unfortunately, I don't. However, I take
comfort knowing that, while they recorded this video, they didn't have
to deal with obfuscating noise, asinine ad-hominems, petty personal
attacks, mindless made-up crap, and willfully stupid obfuscations,
from people who should know better.

To all those who go out of their way to complain about my personal
failings, mea culpa. If only I was as perfect as you seem to think
you are.

--
You're entitled to your own opinions.
You're not entitled to your own facts.