Greetings from the first CEO of astronautics to fart :-)

pnn calmagorod

Nov 28, 2021, 6:10:22 AM11/28/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

www.asps.it/ohcomeportilecalze.jpg

Stick with the flying suppositories policy and you'll never colonize a shit :-)

http://www.asps.it/pnnsubitam.htm

pnn calmagorod

Nov 28, 2021, 4:30:21 PM11/28/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Alternative Reactionless PNN propulsion

Reactionless PNN Propulsion

In the circle the power of F432 www.asps.it …. Out of the circle

............ the “power” of Sub321n4 Prototype …. Can you understand? 🙂

www.asps.it/pnnsubitam.htm ......

Glenn

Nov 29, 2021, 11:30:22 PM11/29/21
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
When I was a child I was very interested in science, and for reasons that I don't remember, dreamed of creating
a time machine. My Dad gave me my first radio, which I experimented with and eventually disassembled for parts
to the machine I expected to make in the future. As I learned more I came to realize that a time machine would
not have taken me to the past on Earth, but most probably into space. I realized that my machine would need
to protect me from an airless space, and also a propulsion system. So around the seventh grade I had made plans
for my time machine spacecraft, and had even begun to collect the material I thought would be needed.
My Dad stopped those plans dead in the water by denying me access to dynamite.
I never stopped being interested in science though, and developed an interest in radio technology.
But I still recall those plans, and could probably reconstruct what I had envisioned. If you would be interested
in funding the construction and testing of such a machine, I'd be willing to even let you be the one to do the
testing, and take all the credit. Let me know!

pnn calmagorod

Jan 9, 2022, 6:00:32 AM1/9/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Sorry for the delay but I had not read your message ... .. in a while, that is, within about 4 months we will sell the know-how of PNN and prototypes of type Sub321n4 .... to have different options or:

or have the money to make a more powerful one

or have it reproduced by someone who has the resources.

There are incentives for those who help us.
Obviously, nothing is sold or we do not want a cent if what our association says about PNN prototypes is not proven true first, that is since the PNN know-how was communicated (31 October 2020) ... here more info
https: / /www.altpropulsion.com/events/apec-7-31-non-newtonian-em-propulsion-superconductors/.

Greetings

as...@asps.it
Ps: I understand very little of me speaking in English :-(

pnn calmagorod

Jan 9, 2022, 6:15:33 AM1/9/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
In January 2022 more info in our issue Nova Astronautica n.170
www.asps.it/vol41.htm

E.Laureti