Where and Who is God ?

socr...@bezeqint.net

Oct 28, 2009, 5:10:55 AM10/28/09
Where and Who is God ?

By idea the God ( HE / SHE / IT ) must be :
1.
Something Infinity Absolute it means to be in every place
2.
And something Absolute Concrete/ Limited it means
to be exactly in the concrete place.

Question:
Can God create our World without physics laws and formulas ?
The answer is: No !
Question:
Have physicists found these two Absolute parameters
in the Universe ?
My answer is: Yes !
One Infinity Absolute Parameter is Vacuum: T=0K.
Second Absolute Concrete/ Limited Parameter is speed of
Quantum of Light in Vacuum: c=1.

Using these two Absolute Parameters I explain
the creation of the Universe step by step.
== .
Thomas Jefferson wrote in the letter to Joseph Milligan, April 6,
1816
/ ...the more a subject is understood,
the more briefly it may be explained. /

Einstein said:
/ You do not really understand something unless
you can explain it to your grandmother. /

I think everybody can understand my theory.
==== .
Best wishes.
Israel Sadovnik. / Socratus.

http://www.worldnpa.org/php2/index.php?tab0=Scientists&tab1=Display&id=1372
===================== . .

All-seeing-I

Oct 28, 2009, 5:22:35 AM10/28/09
On Oct 28, 4:10 am, "socra...@bezeqint.net" <socra...@bezeqint.net>
wrote:
> http://www.worldnpa.org/php2/index.php?tab0=Scientists&tab1=Display&i...
> ===================== . .

I understand your theory perfectly. It is limited. Incomplete

How can you posibly attempt to explain God with your five senses,
(which are limited in many ways), when God's existance extends beyond
your ability to percieve (Him/Her/ It) ?

Dan Listermann

Oct 28, 2009, 6:44:14 AM10/28/09

"All-seeing-I" <ap...@email.com> wrote in message

You need imagination to "understand" deities, lots of it.

.

spintronic

Oct 28, 2009, 10:21:43 AM10/28/09
> your ability to percieve (Him/Her/ It) ?- Hide quoted text -

We actually have more than 5 sences.

sence of balance.

sence of self awareness.

sence of wellbeing.

etc etc etc

J.J. O'Shea

Oct 28, 2009, 2:26:17 PM10/28/09
On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 05:10:55 -0400, socr...@bezeqint.net wrote
(in article
<d5856340-7e6c-4e1d...@s15g2000yqs.googlegroups.com>):

> Where and Who is God ?

In this group, God is named 'Greig' and he lives in Toronto. While normally a
calm, polite, mild-mannered Canaduhian, he has been known to smite the
occasional sinner with the Cluebat of Doom.

Go and sin no more, lest thou be the next to be smited. So let it be written.
So let it be done.

Devils Advocaat

Oct 28, 2009, 2:59:06 PM10/28/09
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

and that all important sense of common :)

spintronic

Oct 28, 2009, 3:51:08 PM10/28/09
> and that all important sense of common :)- Hide quoted text -

85% of T.O members don't have that allele.

Sence of hot & cold,

Sence of up & Down

Sence of motion.

Sence of imminent danger..............

Pandeism Fish

Oct 28, 2009, 4:56:49 PM10/28/09
On Oct 28, 5:10 am, "socra...@bezeqint.net" <socra...@bezeqint.net>
wrote:

> Where and Who is God ?
>
> By idea the God ( HE  /  SHE / IT ) must be :
> 1.
> Something Infinity Absolute it means to be in every place
> 2.
> And something Absolute Concrete/ Limited it means
> to be exactly in the concrete place.

If you define God as a kitchen table, then there are millions of
gods....

If you define God as the entity responsible for the design/creation of
the Universe, nothing in the nature of the Universe itself requires
that the creator must be infinite in any characteristic....

bobsyo...@yahoo.com

Oct 28, 2009, 6:19:39 PM10/28/09

<socr...@bezeqint.net> wrote in message

> Where and Who is God ?

Since there absolutely NO valid evidence, for this or any other god, the
topic is a complete waste of time.

Desertphile

Oct 28, 2009, 10:16:50 PM10/28/09
On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 02:10:55 -0700 (PDT), "socr...@bezeqint.net"
<socr...@bezeqint.net> wrote:

> Where and Who is God ?

fIrsT shOw thAt goDs ExISt befOrE pRETendIng to SaY wHat thEY Are.

--
http://desertphile.org
"Why aren't resurrections from the dead noteworthy?" -- Jim Rutz

socr...@bezeqint.net

Oct 29, 2009, 7:34:14 AM10/29/09
Science and Religion: Is there a conflict?
Or maybe:
Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
/ Albert Einstein. /
Or maybe:
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
/ Albert Einstein. /
#
Science and Religion: Is there any conflict?
Or maybe there isn’t any conflict.
Religion or Physics ? Faith or Knowledge ?
Or maybe our stupidity asks these questions.
===== .

socratus

Oct 31, 2009, 12:28:14 PM10/31/09
My article / message ( book ) isn’t about faith.

I say about God’s existing using the Physics / Quantum
theory because the Old proofs about God / Religion
isn’t enough in our time.
==== .
Has God known the formula: E=Mc^2 ?
If God has known the formula why HE / SHE /IT
didn't write it in His Bible?
#
Can God be atheist, governed by scientific laws?
Have physicists found the God?
I think, Yes. They have.
=========..
The people created a God.
No one knows what the external characteristics
of this God are, a God who made himself known
with the name " I am who I am ".
Is it enough for us in the XXIc ?
Why didn’t the formula E=Mc^2 write in the Bible?
===============. .
Each religion uses a system of symbols
(images, metaphors, ancient myths and legends ,
beautiful stories) to explain its truth.
But Bernard Shaw wisely remarked :
“ There is only one religion,
although there are a hundred versions of it.”
It means that the source of all religion is one.
And I try to prove this idea with the formulas and laws of
physics. I don’t invent new formulas. I use simple formulas
which ,maybe, every man knows from school.
Is it possible? Is it enough?
Yes. Because the evolution goes from simple to the complex.
So, in the beginning we can use simple formulas and laws.
For this purpose I explain what the first law of Universe is,
and second law is and ...........etc.
Step by step I create a logical system of the Universe.
=== .
Can God be atheist, governed by scientific laws?
I think: Yes, of course.
Why?
Because if God exists, he would necessarily to work
in an Absolute Reference Frame and have set of physical
and mathematical laws to create everything in the Universe.
And we can find and understand this Absolute God’s House
and we can find and understand Cod’s Laws of the Nature.
============= . .
If I were God, I would give chance to Human
to understand who I am by analyzing the physical
formulas, equations and laws. Because to create Everything
I need them. So, logically, catching the thread of the physics
Human can understand Me and My Work.
============== .
Of course, it is only my opinion.
Best wishes.
Israel Sadovnik. Socratus.
==========================

socratus

Nov 4, 2009, 12:48:56 AM11/4/09
like millions before us when we could not explain what we saw,
we turned to the gods for the answers
But Zeus never gave the answers, nor did Neptune or Ra
No answers are given by the most modern one!
The answers come from mankind
It is us and only us who can unravel this mystery.
With no help from any divinity
It is this mystery of who we are and what we see around us,
that gives birth to gods
If there is a string theory then we will find it
But to suppose there is a single theory of everything,
seems like we are still much like the ancients

Posted by 'canadapiper '
==================

el cid

Nov 4, 2009, 10:07:08 AM11/4/09
wrote:

> Where and Who is God ?

I take it you're not married.

socratus

Nov 5, 2009, 8:45:09 AM11/5/09
God and Consciousness.

Mr. ‘FF ’ wrote:
‘ There is only one place where "God" has been
demonstrated, even proven to exist - in human brains.’
=== .
God and Consciousness.

It seems you are right saying: ‘There is only one place
where "God" has been demonstrated, even proven
to exist - in human brains.’
Why? Because if God exist, HE /SHE/ IT must be
in every place it means in human brains too.
Question: is it possible to prove this ?
I will try.
Our brain works on dualistic basis: usually consciousness
(logically) and rarely unconsciousness ( at first it seems
illogically but at last it shows as very wise act) .
In his book ‘ The Holographic Universe’ Michael Talbot
on the page 160 explained this situation in such way:
‘ Contrary to what everyone knows it is so, it may not be
the brain that produce consciousness, but rather consciousness
that creates the appearance of the brain - . . . .’
But as the ‘Bhagavad Gita’ says:
Fools deride Me when I descend in the human form.
They do not know My transcendental nature and
My supreme dominion over all that be.
/ Chapter 9. Text 11./
========== . .

Best wishes.
Israel Sadovnik. / Socratus.

http://www.physforum.com/index.php?showtopic=23624&st=15
http://www.physforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2547&st=105
http://www.physforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2548

================== . .

J.J. O'Shea

Nov 5, 2009, 9:41:14 AM11/5/09
On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 10:07:08 -0500, el cid wrote
(in article
<33833c3c-f3e2-47eb...@k17g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>):

She Who Must Be Obeyed is much more powerful than any mere deity.

Dan Listermann

Nov 5, 2009, 9:53:48 AM11/5/09

"J.J. O'Shea" <try.n...@but.see.sig> wrote in message

On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 10:07:08 -0500, el cid wrote
(in article
<33833c3c-f3e2-47eb...@k17g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>):

> On Oct 28, 4:10 am, "socra...@bezeqint.net" <socra...@bezeqint.net>
> wrote:
>> Where and Who is God ?
>
> I take it you're not married.

"She Who Must Be Obeyed is much more powerful than any mere deity."

I worship my wife, it works for me!

.

socratus

Nov 5, 2009, 3:44:39 PM11/5/09
Science and religion in tandem can become a great force
to liberate the mind and help the humans to a fuller and better
understanding of reality.
/ Sikh Religion and Science
by G. S. Sidhu M.A; FIL (London) /
http://www.sikhroots.net/resources/Sikh_Religion%20&Science.pdf

Kermit

Nov 5, 2009, 5:13:51 PM11/5/09

Sense of well-being, etc. are metaphors.

There *are more than five physical senses, yes.

1, 2, 3.Hearing, smell, taste.

4. Sense of balance, as you said.
5. The inner ears also handle spinning/movement

Touch is actually several:
6. pressure (touch)
7. heat/cold
8. pain

9. Proprioceptors. Close your eyes and stick your arms out somewhere.
You know where they are - that's proprioception.

Arguably some others...
Time passing,
Suffocation,
Rhythm,
Hunger?

Kermit

Kermit

Nov 5, 2009, 5:18:25 PM11/5/09

I don't think that science can be done properly without a sense of awe
and beauty. I don't see where the gods come in, however.
-- me

Kermit

Dan Listermann

Nov 5, 2009, 6:03:37 PM11/5/09

"socratus" <isr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Science and religion in tandem can become a great force
> to liberate the mind and help the humans to a fuller and better
> understanding of reality.
> / Sikh Religion and Science

Religion is the opposite of science and, I suppose, produces opposite
results.

.

chibiabos

Nov 5, 2009, 6:33:53 PM11/5/09
In article
<eebec34b-28f0-42e1...@s21g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
spintronic <spint...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Mother Superior must've driven the demon sense of spelling out of you
early on.

-chib

--
Member of SMASH
Sarcastic Middle-Aged Atheists with a Sense of Humor

socratus

Nov 8, 2009, 5:53:00 AM11/8/09
‘ The idea that the universe can be viewed as the compound
of two basic orders, the implicate and the explicate, can be
found in many other traditions.
The Tibetan Buddhists call these two aspects the void and
nonvoid. The nonvoid is the reality of visible objects. The
void, like the implicate order, is the birthplace of all things
in the universe, . . .
. . . only the void is real and all forms in the objective world
are illusory, . . . .
The Hindus call the implicate level of reality Brahman.
Brahman is formless but is the birthplace of all forms in
visible reality, which appear out of it and then enfold back
into it in endless flux.
. . . consciousness is not only a subtler form of matter,
but it is more fundamental than matter, and in the Hindu cosmology it
is matter that has emerged from consciousness,
and not the other way around. Or as the Vedas put it, the
physical world is brought into being through both the
‘ veiling’ and ‘ projecting’ powers of consciousness.
. . . the material universe is only a second- generation
reality, a creation of veiled consciousness, the Hindus
say that it is transitory and unreal, or ‘ maya’.
. . .
This same concept can be found in Judaic thought.
. . . . in shamanistic thinking . . . . . .
. . . . . .
Like Bohm, who says that consciousness always has its
source in the implicate, the aborigines believe that the
true source of the mind is in the transcendent reality of
the dreamtime. Normal people do not realize this and
believe that their consciousness is in their bodies.
. . . . .
The Dogan people of the Sudan also believe that the
physical world is the product of a deeper and more
fundamental level of reality . . . . . .’
=== .
Book / The Holographic Universe.
Part 3 / 9. Pages 287 – 289.
By Michael Talbot. /
==================== . . .
My questions after reading this book.

Is it possible that Physics confirmed and proved the
Religion philosophy of life ?
How is it possible to understand the Religion philosophy
of life from modern Physics view?
#
My opinion.
Fact.
The detected material mass of the matter in the
Universe is so small (the average density of all
substance in the Universe is approximately
p=10^-30 g/sm^3) that it cannot ‘close’ the
Universe into sphere and therefore our Universe
as whole is ‘open’, Endless Void / Nothingness /
Vacuum : T=0K.
Quantum Physics says the Vacuum is the birthplace
of all ‘ virtual’ particles . Nobody knows what there are,
but ‘the virtual particles’ change the Vacuum in a
local places and create Nonvoid / Material / Gravity
World with stars, planets and all another objects and
subjects in the Universe.
=== .
Without Eternal/ Infinite Void / Vacuum physics makes no sense.
But . . . . . . .
" The problem of the exact description of vacuum,
in my opinion, is the basic problem now before physics.
Really, if you can’t correctly describe the vacuum,
how it is possible to expect a correct description
of something more complex? "
/ Paul Dirac ./
==========.

Best wishes.
Israel Sadovnik. / Socratus.

socratus

Nov 9, 2009, 11:58:28 PM11/9/09
Only human being have come to a point where they
no longer know why they exist. They don’t use their
brains and they have forgotten the secret knowledge
of their bodies, their senses, or their dreams. They
don’t use the knowledge the spirit has put into every
one of them; they are not even aware of this, and so
they stumble along blindly on the room to nowhere - . . . . .

/ - the Lakata shaman Lame Deer
Lama Deer Seeker of Visions /

From book / The Holographic Universe. Part 3 / 9. Page 286.
By Michael Talbot. /
========== . .

socratus

Nov 12, 2009, 7:37:29 AM11/12/09
Different points of view.
1.
In Physics we trust. / Tarun Biswas /
and plus millions of other believers .
2.
Science is not always as objective as we would like to believe.
/ Michael Talbot. / and plus few others.
3.

Religion or Physics ? Faith or Knowledge ?
/ some doubtful people. /
4.

Science and religion in tandem can become a great force
to liberate the mind and help the humans to a fuller and better
understanding of reality.
/ G. S. Sidhu / and plus some individuals .
===== .
P.S.
In Physics we trust. Is it correct ?
Yes, it is logically correct. Why ?
Because only Physics can logically explain us
the Ultimate Nature of Reality.

Israel Socratus.
www.socratus.com