Everyone is a total fucking asshole, mass formation theory shows.

mohammad...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2022, 10:00:05 PM9/6/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Desmet's mass formation theory explains totalitarianism as coming from the masses, who are caught up in a mechanistic worldview. Then they get an irrational anxiety from that lack of acknowledgement of emotion, meaning an anxiety that they don't know what it is caused by, and then they seek to control that anxiety through totalitarianism.

So mass formation theory, is a theory about ordinarry people in the masses being total fucking assholes.

The theory neatly supports my finding of people defining choosing in terms of figuring out the best result, so that choosing becomes to be conceived of as like a chesscomputer calculating a move. The link to emotions is then lost in the worldview, because they are thrown out from the concept of choosing.

For example the covid fascist totalitarianism. It is all about this mindset of everyone doing their best, sacrificing everything for an optimal result on covid. The mandates, the censorship, it's all about controlling the materialistic anxiety with some ritualistic choosing in terms of what is best.

Several aspects of the asshole personality:

- objectifying what is good and evil, same as in a chesscomputer to score the most points is objectified as good

- superiority v inferiority complex, derived from the better and lesser options in a choice

- no conscience function, because every choice is per definition always for the best, when choosing is defined in terms of figuring out the best option

- morality explained in terms of being clever, as like the software routines for a chesscomputer to score the most points.

So basically these people never consider themselves as evil, but only ever as mistaken, making an error in calculating.

They have incredible arrogance / overconfidence, coming from their objectification of good and evil, which facts of good and evil they use to evaluate options with, in their idea of choosing.

The certainty associated to facts, is transferred to their personal judgments on what is good, loving and beautiful. Like to state as fact that a painting is beautiful, it is a kind of judgment that is very heavy.

Everyone on talk.origins is a totalitarian fascist asshole of this kind. I really cannot understand why anyone would throw out the concept of subjectivity, throw out the entire subjective part of reality. All of you are caught up in this spectre of the best. The vapid, worthless emotions leftover in this intellectual system in the mind, based on choosing the best option.

Everyone here is a dishonest asshole who doesn't have an open critical understanding of how subjectivity works. Authoritarian assholes referring to dictionaries. Or getting in some kind of emotional state of outrage, to excuse themselve from making an argument about the issue.

To be dishonest at the intellectual level, that is so deliberately evil.

And for what, because it is impossible that you would have a great emotional life while you are being a total asshole about the concept of subjectivity, on the intellectual level.

Thomas Coleman Younger

Sep 7, 2022, 3:00:05 PM9/7/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
"I'm surrounded by Assholes."
-- Spaceballs

*Hemidactylus*

Sep 9, 2022, 10:35:06 PM9/9/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Hey Nando, I did the chesscomputer thing today and got an updated mRNA
COVID booster shot and a flu shot today. I exhibited a very clever morality
as can be expected of a totalitarian talk.origins fascist asshole who
doesn’t understand subjectivity.

Nando Ronteltap

Sep 9, 2022, 11:00:06 PM9/9/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
The flu shot, in the current situation of pandemic covid, is also going to kill you, because you get the antibody dependent enhancement of disease for flu too now.

How come polio, and monkeypox are now becoming endemic? These diseases which existed for a long time already, but are only now becoming endemic, in the West.

That is not a coincedence, that is because they are now spread asymptomatically, because of people's immune system being pre-occupied with covid, and then having hyper active T-cell response instead of the antibodies doing the job.

So the vaccinated become a cesspool for diseases.

You are just engaging in a ritualistic, doing your best psychosis, because you define choosing in terms of figuring out the best option. The only good feeling you are going to get from this, is that feeling that you did your best. Other than that you are going to be feeling sick, and feeling the final judgment on your soul.

*Hemidactylus*

Sep 10, 2022, 1:15:06 AM9/10/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Nando Ronteltap <nando_r...@live.nl> wrote:
> The flu shot, in the current situation of pandemic covid, is also going
> to kill you, because you get the antibody dependent enhancement of
> disease for flu too now.

Cite?

There were concerns about ADE with potential COVID vaccines, but that
doesn’t seem to have happened. This more prospective view from late 2020:
“SARS-CoV immunization studies in animal models have thus produced results
that vary greatly in terms of protective efficacy, immunopathology and
potential ADE, depending on the vaccine strategy employed. Despite this,
vaccines that elicit neutralizing antibodies against the S protein reliably
protect animals from SARS-CoV challenge without evidence of enhancement of
infection or disease71,72,73. These data suggest that human immunization
strategies for SARS-CoV-2 that elicit high neutralizing antibody titres
have a high chance of success with minimal risk of ADE. For example,
subunit vaccines that can elicit S-specific neutralizing antibodies should
present lower ADE risks (especially against S stabilized in the prefusion
conformation, to reduce the presentation of non-neutralizing epitopes8).
These modern immunogen design approaches should reduce potential
immunopathology associated with non-neutralizing antibodies.”

This is outside my wheelhouse, but I particularly recall the importance of
locking spike into a prefusion conformation.

At 1:01:17 this conformational lock related to avoiding ADE is discussed in
this MEDCRAM video by someone not in touch with subjectivity:
https://youtu.be/pp-nPZETLTo

So maybe making antibodies focused on spike that doesn’t undergo
conformation change keeps ADE from happening. She had discussed the work of
Jason McLellan earlier in the video on using two prolines to lock the thing
down.

Oh wait there’s Super Colon Blow with even more fiber:

https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.2110105119

“The ability of preS-HexaPro in inducing high levels of Th1-biased T cell
immune response would also eliminate the antibody-dependent enhancement
(ADE), a concern that has been raised in CoV vaccine development (32, 33).”

From a paper starting out saying: “The emergent severe acute respiratory
syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) variants complicate the battle to halt
the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. The currently approved
vaccines typically express native full-length S or preS-2P. Here, we show
that HexaPro is superior to 2P or the native full-length S protein as a
SARS-CoV-2 vaccine immunogen. HexaPro is expressed more efficiently and
induces more robust SARS-CoV-2 specific antibody and Th1-biased T cell
immune responses. Antibodies induced by HexaPro also neutralize SARS-CoV-2
variants two- to fourfold more efficiently than those induced by preS-2P.
By comparing different immunization doses, we found that HexaPro is more
immunogenic and protective than 2P. This work highlights the importance of
using HexaPro in the development of next generation COVID-19 vaccines
because of its broad protection against SARS-CoV-2 variants.”

Overkill? https://youtu.be/Ku42Iszh9KM

Now you were saying about ADE and flu vaccines?

> How come polio, and monkeypox are now becoming endemic? These diseases
> which existed for a long time already, but are only now becoming endemic, in the West.

Not sure you have the slightest fuck what you’re talking about, but polio
is coming from vaccine derived cases where older forms of attenuated virus
are used as oral vaccine, as this generates gut immunity, that mutates into
not so good stuff and winds up amongst antivax chowderheads who are
susceptible to getting really sick.

Monkeypox has become more of a thing because multiple contingent events
(not COVID vaccination). One irony is the post 9-11 panic stockpile of
smallpox vaccine went tits up due to shelf life and could have been sent to
Africa before that happened so non-Americans could benefit.

> That is not a coincedence, that is because they are now spread
> asymptomatically, because of people's immune system being pre-occupied
> with covid, and then having hyper active T-cell response instead of the
> antibodies doing the job.

What the fuck does that even mean? Do you even know? The immune system
multitasks. That’s why mine can deal with two vaccines at once dipshit.
What’s preoccupied even mean here? Oh wait flu vaccine, take a number and
wait, the immune system is romancing the Rona right now.

And lymphocytes have specificity. They each target only one antigen found
on one particular pathogen, though there can be some cross-reactivity.
Sooo…my lymphocytes geared toward COVID will not give one flying fuck about
monkeypox or polio.

And humoral and cellular immunity do stuff differently yes, but as antibody
titers contract plasma cells are still around and memory cells lie in wait.
T-cells surveil cell surfaces for indications of infection and tell cells
to go commit suicide when appropriate. It isn’t like they are filling in
for lazy B-cells getting drunk in the break room. That’s how adaptive
immunity is supposed to work. What the fuck is a hyper-reactive T cell
response. It’s just T cells doing T cell things.

> So the vaccinated become a cesspool for diseases.

The antivaxxers are a cesspit of disease. Plague rats all.

> You are just engaging in a ritualistic, doing your best psychosis,
> because you define choosing in terms of figuring out the best option. The
> only good feeling you are going to get from this, is that feeling that
> you did your best. Other than that you are going to be feeling sick, and
> feeling the final judgment on your soul.

I will be feeling like shit when the bivalent spike mRNA gets translated
and starts working its wonders. Final judgment? No. Just another jab.

Nando Ronteltap

Sep 10, 2022, 11:05:05 AM9/10/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Well, let's remember again that you are total intellectual fraud for throwing out subjectivity. To say a painting is beautiful, the opinion is chosen by spontaneous expression of emotion with free will. The opinion expresses a love for the way the painting looks, on the part of the person choosing the opinion.

Therefore the logic of subjectivity is that the spirit chooses, and the spirit is identifided with a chosen opinion. Which means there is a subjective part of reality, the spiritual domain, which is the part of it that chooses.

1. Creator / chooses / spiritual / subjective / opinion
2. Creation / chosen / material / objective / fact

The new vaccine was tested on 8 mice, and the test failed. They measured widely different levels of anti-bodies among the 8 mice, and I guess they all got infected with covid still.

So that is obviously clown science. That's a subjective judgment.

There is already ADE I, antibody dependent enhanced infectivity, and then maybe it could just turn into ADE of disease. But they ordered another 100 million shots or so, so then all bets down and rienne va plus.

Polio and monkeypox are just coincedences eh. That's another irresponsible judgment on your part.

Do you think it would basically be a health neutral thing, if you were to inject a lot of spikes into your body, just for the fun of it? It's a part of a disease after all, you cannot assume it does not cause damage.

I think you are just bad at making personal judgments. I think that is really true.

*Hemidactylus*

Sep 10, 2022, 12:05:06 PM9/10/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Nando Ronteltap <nando_r...@live.nl> wrote:
> Well, let's remember again that you are total intellectual fraud for
> throwing out subjectivity. To say a painting is beautiful, the opinion is
> chosen by spontaneous expression of emotion with free will. The opinion
> expresses a love for the way the painting looks, on the part of the
> person choosing the opinion.

Evaluating a work of art and whether to get vaccinated are two different
things: aesthetics vs immunology/virology.

> Therefore the logic of subjectivity is that the spirit chooses, and the
> spirit is identifided with a chosen opinion. Which means there is a
> subjective part of reality, the spiritual domain, which is the part of it that chooses.
>
> 1. Creator / chooses / spiritual / subjective / opinion
> 2. Creation / chosen / material / objective / fact

Useless schema. You seem daemon possessed.

> The new vaccine was tested on 8 mice, and the test failed. They measured
> widely different levels of anti-bodies among the 8 mice, and I guess they
> all got infected with covid still.

Cite?

> So that is obviously clown science. That's a subjective judgment.

Oh the irony on who is clowning here Bozo.

> There is already ADE I, antibody dependent enhanced infectivity, and then
> maybe it could just turn into ADE of disease. But they ordered another
> 100 million shots or so, so then all bets down and rienne va plus.

And how does ADE work? In what way does virus parlay bum-steered antibodies
into a way to attack immune cells?…

I might worry more about imprinting based on immune history, though maybe
that could overlap with ADE. Will the omicron part of my recent shot
register a useful shift in my immune profile due to resulting variable
region gene mutations in B-cells? Or is my immune system now bored with
this spike nonsense and not paying enough attention to novelties?

> Polio and monkeypox are just coincedences eh. That's another
> irresponsible judgment on your part.

On second thought the bat shit antivax ideology that latched on to COVID
was facilitated in part by the psychological and sociological dynamics of
the pandemic, conspiracy theories retooled etc. And unschooled doofuses
like you spewing nonsense online. So polio takes advantage of trends in
people refusing vaccine because stupid reasons. COVID vaccine detractors
piggy back on what was already happening post measles-autism panic. The
general public view of vaccines suffers as will future benighted
generations. Awake not woke right? Q BS.

> Do you think it would basically be a health neutral thing, if you were to
> inject a lot of spikes into your body, just for the fun of it? It's a
> part of a disease after all, you cannot assume it does not cause damage.

Maybe slight but transient per the spaced out dosage in subsequent shots.
I’m not getting this shot for fun, believe me. I feel it now. Yuck. Actual
SARS-CoV-2 is much worse for so many beyond the potential of death being
greater than most influenza. Long COVID can bring disability.

Later shots may be much costlier to recipients because Moderna is a
corporate person with fiduciary re$pon$ibility. Fucking neoliberals.

> I think you are just bad at making personal judgments. I think that is really true.

Nope. Look in the mirror.

Nando Ronteltap

Sep 10, 2022, 3:50:06 PM9/10/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
I listened to the ADE explanation some times, but I don't understand it. Ít's just a whatever way that viruses can survive.

I have never seen an open and honest vaccine proponent. It is all just public relations talk that I see on the pro vaccine side of things.

Your fantasy story about polio and monkeypox is prejudicial. The covid vaccine uptake was astronomical, vaccine criticism just a minority.

In Israel they found long term effects of the vaccine, and then lied about it. Which is why you repeat the idea about transient side effects. There aren't any consequences for lying about it, because it is public policy in service of promoting vaccines.

You have no functional logic about how subjectivity works. You also don't have an open and honest undertanding about that issue. The spirit who chooses, the subjective part of reality, emotions, personal character, they can only be identified with a chosen opinion. It is all perfectly obvious. You are making bad judgments.