Arguing succesfully, without actually having an argument.

mohammad...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2023, 9:35:11 AM2/2/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
There is basically zero argumentation against the creationist conceptual scheme. Yet they keep droning on in opposition to it, without having an argument. All the pretenses of rationality people have, are total bullshit.

The succes of the argumentation against the creationist conceptual scheme, depends much on groupthink. Which group is not actually united behind an idea of how subjectivity works, they are just only united against creationism.

The most popular bullshit argument, is argument by dictionary. That if a definition is in a dictionary, therefore it is correct, and complete.

And even if it is not asserted to be correct, then it is said, that we have to have a shared definition, in order to communicate.

Deep down the success of the argumentation against creationism, depends on that it feels good to define choosing in terms of figuring out the best result.

This kind of feeling of the best, also gives detractors of creationism a total arrogance, that they assert as expertise, and authority.

There is a lot of accustion of logical fallacies against creationism, without ever demonstrating any logical fallacy. So to give the appearance of intellectual authority.

Also, people are just straightfowardly moronic.

Maybe also, their emotional life is tied up in wrong ideas, which is a bother to reorganize, and maybe painful to do it.

Harry Krishna

Feb 8, 2023, 1:50:17 PM2/8/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Thu, 2 Feb 2023 06:31:25 -0800 (PST), "mohammad...@gmail.com"
<mohammad...@gmail.com> wrote:

>There is basically zero argumentation against the creationist conceptual scheme.

Other than that it's completely incoherent as presented by you. As
Wolfgang Pauli would say, your ideas aren't even wrong. They're
gibberish.

mohammad...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2023, 5:25:18 AM2/9/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Just more lying by you.

The spirit chooses, and the spirit is identified with a chosen opinion.

Too simple not to comprehend it.