Sit, Fauci

Glenn

Jun 26, 2022, 12:10:20 AMJun 26
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
"Sometimes a doctor has to sit on the phone for hours."

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/06/25/1107416457/monkeypox-outbreak-in-us

It might be time for your savior Biden to step in it, eh?

jillery

Jun 26, 2022, 12:50:20 AMJun 26
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 21:05:21 -0700 (PDT), Glenn <GlennS...@msn.com>
wrote:

>"Sometimes a doctor has to sit on the phone for hours."
>
>https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/06/25/1107416457/monkeypox-outbreak-in-us
>
>It might be time for your savior Biden to step in it, eh?

Do you have authority issues?

--
You're entitled to your own opinions.
You're not entitled to your own facts.

RonO

Jun 26, 2022, 10:00:21 AMJun 26
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On 6/25/2022 11:49 PM, jillery wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 21:05:21 -0700 (PDT), Glenn <GlennS...@msn.com>
> wrote:
>
>> "Sometimes a doctor has to sit on the phone for hours."
>>
>> https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/06/25/1107416457/monkeypox-outbreak-in-us
>>
>> It might be time for your savior Biden to step in it, eh?
>

> Do you have authority issues?

Glenn just has issues with reality. This is one of the main ways people
deceive themselves and Glenn knows it, but he can't help himself. He
has to live in a world of self deception and willful ignorance.

https://groups.google.com/g/talk.origins/c/E9rUqqhgnC0/m/1MdYOuVoBAAJ

Ron Okimoto

Glenn

Jun 26, 2022, 1:05:21 PMJun 26
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Saturday, June 25, 2022 at 9:50:20 PM UTC-7, jillery wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 21:05:21 -0700 (PDT), Glenn <GlennS...@msn.com>
> wrote:
> >"Sometimes a doctor has to sit on the phone for hours."
> >
> >https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/06/25/1107416457/monkeypox-outbreak-in-us
> >
> >It might be time for your savior Biden to step in it, eh?
> Do you have authority issues?

So Biden is an authority? On what...

Glenn

Jun 26, 2022, 1:05:21 PMJun 26
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
I never even posted to that thread. One might think you would realize your issues with reality.

RonO

Jun 26, 2022, 2:30:21 PMJun 26
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
You've been reminded about the contents of that thread multiple times,
and you know what you are doing, but you just can't help yourself. What
you posted is just one of the main ways that people like you deceive
themselves.

Ron Okimoto