The forest killed off bipedalism

JTEM is my hero

Apr 14, 2023, 4:35:20 PM4/14/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Chimps __Lost__ their bipedalism in the forest. The forest is
where bipedalism went to die.

The good Doctor posits that Chimps are descended from
Australopithecus. I don't expect you to agree and I don't know
if he's right but, I DEFINITELY know that he's thinking along
the right lines.

*** *** *** ***
The good Doctor doesn't have to get everything exactly right.
Darwin got almost nothing right, and that was with
plagiarizing most of it, and yet you all worship him! Darwin
not only got it all wrong but he was the antithesis of science
-- HE SET SCIENCE BACK two decades in the English speaking
world, by becoming the face of naturalism and rejecting
Mendel. And yet you worship him.

So stop pretending that not only does the good Doctor have
to get everything 100% correct the first time out, and he has
to do it in a way that even a mouth breathing, drool soaked,
knuckle dragging Darwin worshipper can see.

You might as well insist that Algebra can't exist unless I can
make squirrels understand it...
*** *** *** ***

Look. The popular dating for the LCA is like 6 million years,
based on mtDNA and some imaginary "Molecular Clock."
Choose this date and we are missing 5.5 million years of
Chimp fossils, and most of the Chimp fossils that came
after that.

They're missing too.

NOTE: Push this date back further and you STRENGTHEN
THE POINT HERE. You're not attacking it. You're
strengthening it, proving it's significance. It's like if I say
that "The apple was really expensive. It cost $2" and you
say, "NO! LIES! It cost $3." My point would be that the
apple is expensive, so saying $3 STRENGTHENS the point.
Making the LCA older STRENGTHENS my point here.

Now one hypothesis that explains this is the idea that we've
already found them, we just don't recognize them as Chimp
ancestors. And given how close Chimps are to us, their DNA,
some even argue that Pan should be abolished and Chimps
should be grouped under Homo, and the dating for the LCA
pretty much requires a bipedal ancestor, chances are the LCA
looked a lot more like Homo than Pan.

Looking for Pan, searching for anything on the Pan side post
LCA, we should probably be looking for something that
appears more like Homo than Pan including upright and
bipedal.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/714525062601064448

Pro Plyd

Apr 15, 2023, 12:05:20 AM4/15/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
JTEM is my hero wrote:

> The good Doctor posits that Chimps are descended from

doctor of what? Fantasy?

JTEM is my hero

Apr 15, 2023, 1:50:20 AM4/15/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Pro Plyd wrote:

> doctor of what? Fantasy?

Well. Congratulations. Your "Argument," quoting in it's entirety here, is actually
the best explanation for the total absence of any Chimp ancestors -- or Chimps
for that matter -- older than half a million years old. I mean, the best
explanation given by a mouth breathing jackass who could not predict that I
would point out there pathetic reaction, instead of addressing a goddamn
thing I've said.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/713840027846721536

Bob Casanova

Apr 15, 2023, 12:35:21 PM4/15/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 22:01:55 -0600, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by Pro Plyd
<inv...@invalid.invalid>:

>JTEM is my hero wrote:
>
>> The good Doctor posits that Chimps are descended from
>
>doctor of what? Fantasy?

Trolling. Like his disciple, shown above.

--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov

JTEM is my hero

Apr 15, 2023, 4:10:21 PM4/15/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Bob Casanova wrote:

> Trolling.

Speaking of which: When do you do anything but post nonsense
under a different handle when you're cornered?

Bipedalism never arose in the forest. It went extinct in the forest.
The ancestor of Chimps /Was/ bipedal and lost it in adaptation
to the forest. In all likelihood gorillas did the same.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/714617157062983680

jillery

Apr 17, 2023, 4:15:23 AM4/17/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 13:07:35 -0700 (PDT), JTEM trolled:

> Bob Casanova wrote:
>
>> Trolling.
>
>Speaking of which: When do you do anything but post nonsense
>under a different handle when you're cornered?
>
>Bipedalism never arose in the forest. It went extinct in the forest.
>The ancestor of Chimps /Was/ bipedal and lost it in adaptation
>to the forest. In all likelihood gorillas did the same.

Cite.

--
You're entitled to your own opinions.
You're not entitled to your own facts.

JTEM is my hero

Apr 17, 2023, 4:55:23 AM4/17/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
jillery wrote:

> Cite.

Why? What will change this time?

Bipedalism predates any date for the LCA. Oh, you cherry picked some
outlier that for all anyone knows you invented yourself -- Wiki isn't a
real cite, it's authored by trolls -- but outside that buzzing sound in your
skull, bipedalism is older than Chimps.

Chimps are so close to us, genetically, that there is a legitimate
argument to do away with Pan, group them under Homo.

...I just did the Google and found a TWENTY YEAR OLD CITE on the
topic:

http://www.dynamicscience.com.au/tester/solutions1/biology/classification/artcl.html

And you swear that you're a goddamn worthless retard, that you're
ignorant on this subject, YOU ARE MORE THAN 20 YEARS BEHIND
ON THE DEBATE. You "Argue" this. You NEED a "Cite" else you'll dig
in your heels, cling to whatever stupid shit your highly disordered
mind wants to pretend this day...

Yeah, you're fucked up.

I mean, YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS!

It never occurred to you that I might respond, that I might prove for a
fucking psycho you truly are -- arguing against things that you
already know!

This isn't gaslight; you really are mentally *Whacked*!

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/714713784084791296

jillery

Apr 17, 2023, 5:55:23 AM4/17/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 01:53:16 -0700 (PDT), JTEM trolled:

> jillery wrote:
>
>> Cite.
>
>Why? What will change this time?

To the best of my knowledge, you have NEVER backed up ANY claim with a
cite. "this" would be the FIRST time you even tried to back up your
claims. And as usual, you conveniently deleted the *relevant* text
that identified what is your claim.

>Bipedalism predates any date for the LCA. Oh, you cherry picked some
>outlier that for all anyone knows you invented yourself -- Wiki isn't a
>real cite, it's authored by trolls -- but outside that buzzing sound in your
>skull, bipedalism is older than Chimps.

The above is a willfully stupid PRATT. Wikipedia is not an original
source anymore than other encyclopedias. To the contrary, Wikipedia
rejects original material. Instead, it is a collection of cited
material.

>Chimps are so close to us, genetically, that there is a legitimate
>argument to do away with Pan, group them under Homo.
>
> ...I just did the Google and found a TWENTY YEAR OLD CITE on the
>topic:
>
>http://www.dynamicscience.com.au/tester/solutions1/biology/classification/artcl.html

NOT this topic. THIS topic is about the origin of human bipedalism.

>And you swear that you're a goddamn worthless retard, that you're
>ignorant on this subject, YOU ARE MORE THAN 20 YEARS BEHIND
>ON THE DEBATE. You "Argue" this. You NEED a "Cite" else you'll dig
>in your heels, cling to whatever stupid shit your highly disordered
>mind wants to pretend this day...

It's called backing up your claims. You should try it sometime, if
only for the novelty of the experience.

<remaining troll preserved for documentation purposes>

>Yeah, you're fucked up.
>
>I mean, YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS!
>
>It never occurred to you that I might respond, that I might prove for a
>fucking psycho you truly are -- arguing against things that you
>already know!
>
>This isn't gaslight; you really are mentally *Whacked*!

JTEM is my hero

Apr 25, 2023, 11:45:31 PM4/25/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
jillery lied:

> To the best of my knowledge

I don't believe you. It would be one powerful disclaimed if true but
I sincerely doubt you are telling the truth here.

> you have NEVER backed up ANY claim with a
> cite.

Not only are you lying but you're lying in reply to a post where I
just gave you a cite!

You're just a disordered twat you has a compulsion to contradict
and is incapable of admitting fault... quite ironic given have prone
to fault you are!

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/715629953542193152

jillery

Apr 26, 2023, 3:05:31 AM4/26/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Tue, 25 Apr 2023 20:42:25 -0700 (PDT), JTEM lied:

> jillery lied:
>
>> To the best of my knowledge
>
>I don't believe you.

That's YOUR problem.

JTEM is my hero

Apr 27, 2023, 2:30:32 AM4/27/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
jillery wrote:

> That's YOUR problem.

You are a pussy, you did establish this, but let me challenge you
again in the hopes that even YOU can see what a pussy you are:

Yes or no; do you believe the LCA lived more than 13 million
years ago?

If no; when do you believe the LCA lived?

Borrow some Big Boy pants, dry your shorts, take your meds and
answer.

I say you're fucked up. I say you're a raging narcissist and all you
want to do is play "Grown Up" and shut down any conversation
you can't control.

Prove me wrong. Pussy.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/715640258603171840

jillery

Apr 27, 2023, 3:35:32 AM4/27/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 23:27:42 -0700 (PDT), JTEM trolled:

>Prove me wrong.

You first.

>Pussy.

Better a pussy than an asshole like you.

Pancho Sanza

Apr 27, 2023, 9:05:33 AM4/27/23
Gisulat ni jillery:

JTEM likes them big and hairy:

>>Prove me wrong.

>You first.

>>Pussy.

>Better a pussy than an asshole like you.

If you don't stop your kindergarten quarreling immediately
nanny will come and spank your botties until they are red!

--
Pancho

JTEM is my hero

May 21, 2023, 12:26:36 AM5/21/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

Mentally unhinged and not named jillery wrote:

> JTEM truthed:

> You are a pussy, you did establish this, but let me challenge you
> again in the hopes that even YOU can see what a pussy you are:
>
> Yes or no; do you believe the LCA lived more than 13 million
> years ago?
>
> If no; when do you believe the LCA lived?

> You first.

I already did, you raging psychopath. I said 3.7 million years.
You read and replied to this, in another thread, but you're so
fucked up you pretend that you didn't without ever once
considering that I would point out the truth.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/717866421169881088

marc verhaegen

May 21, 2023, 5:56:36 AM5/21/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Op donderdag 27 april 2023 om 09:35:32 UTC+2 schreef jillery:

> >Prove me wrong.

> You first.

:-DDD
Not difficult:
https://www.gondwanatalks.com/l/the-waterside-hypothesis-wading-led-to-upright-walking-in-early-humans/

jillery

May 22, 2023, 2:02:05 AM5/22/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
The above is equivalent to Fundies claiming the Bible is evidence for
the Bible being the Word of God, because it says it's the Word of God.

JTEM is my hero

May 25, 2023, 3:25:32 PM5/25/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
jillery wrote:

> >Op donderdag 27 april 2023 om 09:35:32 UTC+2 schreef jillery:
> >> You first.

> The above is equivalent to Fundies claiming the Bible is evidence for
> the Bible being the Word of God, because it says it's the Word of God.

Just a reminder: YOU are quoted saying "You first" in reply to my
challenge that you offer your estimated date for the LCA. This is
something I have done often, you had read & replied it, including
in another thread where I placed the date in the subject line AND
you issued your same "You first" challenge....

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/718305936037609472

jillery

May 26, 2023, 1:05:32 AM5/26/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Thu, 25 May 2023 12:22:19 -0700 (PDT), JTEM trolled:
Your comments above contain multiple lies I have corrected multiple
times. Not sure how even you figure your mindless quotemines are
convincing to anybody but your fellow trolls.

JTEM is my hero

May 26, 2023, 7:56:03 AM5/26/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

Wets his bed but isn't named jillery wrote:

> JTEM exposed the mental case:
> >Just a reminder: YOU are quoted saying "You first" in reply to my
> >challenge that you offer your estimated date for the LCA. This is
> >something I have done often, you had read & replied it, including
> >in another thread where I placed the date in the subject line AND
> >you issued your same "You first" challenge....

> Your comments above contain multiple lies I

https://groups.google.com/g/talk.origins/c/p3caqYWOZh4/m/6Ii78c7pBwAJ

"You first" <snicker>

Click the link, read what you said "You first" to then read the subject line, you
drool covered imbecile.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/718317969351000064

jillery

May 27, 2023, 4:57:46 AM5/27/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Fri, 26 May 2023 04:51:40 -0700 (PDT), JTEM trolled:
You first.

JTEM is my hero

May 28, 2023, 11:27:16 PM5/28/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

Watched by the FBI, jillery wrote:
[...]

There's quite the array of terms you are unable to use properly.
You must describe yourself as very proud, as undoubtedly you
don't understand what that word means either.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/717611036225748992