e-s whitelist

Dale

Mar 15, 2023, 10:35:29 PM3/15/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
I heard eternal-september requires one to be on a whitelist to post to
talk.origins.

Could you add me with the email address I am using here?

Bob Casanova

Mar 16, 2023, 1:35:29 AM3/16/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Wed, 15 Mar 2023 22:30:20 -0400, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by Dale <da...@dalekelly.org>:

>I heard eternal-september requires one to be on a whitelist to post to
>talk.origins.
>
>Could you add me with the email address I am using here?

I had the same issue when I dropped Supernews. As I
understand it, DIG has to whitelist you for posts from ES.
His email is dgr...@beagle.ediacara.org

--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"