Userland update on beagle

David Greig

Mar 29, 2023, 6:10:04 AM3/29/23
to talk-o...@ediacara.org

Seems to work

--D.

*Hemidactylus*

Mar 29, 2023, 6:45:03 AM3/29/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
David Greig <dgr...@beagle.ediacara.org> wrote:

> Seems to work
>
> --D.

Is this thing on?

Burkhard

Mar 29, 2023, 4:45:05 PM3/29/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 11:10:04 AM UTC+1, David Greig wrote:
> Seems to work
>
> --D.
one thing that stopped working a few mont back for me was my newsreader - aioe - error message says connection refused - is that anything you can fix, or do i need a different newsreader (again)

jillery

Mar 30, 2023, 2:10:05 AM3/30/23
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:43:16 -0700 (PDT), Burkhard
<b.sc...@ed.ac.uk> wrote:

>On Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 11:10:04?AM UTC+1, David Greig wrote:
>> Seems to work
>>
>> --D.
>one thing that stopped working a few mont back for me was my newsreader - aioe - error message says connection refused - is that anything you can fix, or do i need a different newsreader (again)

The functioning of aioe and any Usenet server and Usenet in general is
entirely independent of Usenet readers.

More relevant to your concern, according to this:

<https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/aioe.org.html>

the associated website aioe.org is down, and has been down for the
last several weeks.

To add to the mystery, of the few free Usenet servers I know about, I
can confirm that only eternal-september is working at this time.

--
You're entitled to your own opinions.
You're not entitled to your own facts.