Here's the Answer

Glenn

Jan 11, 2022, 4:55:33 PM1/11/22
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
"Cruz then asked if any agents or confidential informants committed crimes of violence on Jan. 6. When he received the same answer, he asked if any agents or confidential informants "actively encouraged" crimes of violence on Jan. 6.

"Sir, I can’t answer that."

Cruz then brought up Ray Epps, who was seen on video the day before the riot, telling a crowd, "Tomorrow, we need to get into the Capitol! Into the Capitol!" The crowd responded by shouting, "Fed! Fed! Fed!" at him.

Epps, later claimed that he was not encouraging wrongdoing.

"The only thing that meant is we would go in the doors like everyone else. It was totally, totally wrong the way they went in," he told the Arizona Republic.

"Miss Sanborn, was Ray Epps a fed?" Cruz asked.

"Sir, I cannot answer that question," Sanborn replied."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-official-ted-cruz-agents-participated-jan-6-riot

The question was answered by the executive assistant director for the FBI's national security branch.

Epps has not been charged.

"A person who resembles Epps also appears in video of the first people charging past a line of barricades at the Capitol. An image of that man appears on an FBI news release of people being sought for information about the riot. "

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2021/01/11/fbi-capitol-investigation-arizona-trump-supporter/6624406002/

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3936657/who-is-ray-epps/

Has the FBI been investigating Patriot Holdings, LLC?