species balance, last attempt (leading up to COP26)

David Dalton

Oct 26, 2021, 10:58:58 PM10/26/21
God (the ruler of the region all/everything) installed the update
to the main stack global species balance between
3:59 --> 7:59 p.m. (2229 UTC) October 26, 2021.
Let me know if you notice any effects.

This is my last attempt. If it doesn’t work then if God
wants it on it will have to activate it on its own without
further requests, prompting, or tracking from me
in the future.

For reports on my other stuff see the thread
“leading up to COP26/Hallowe’en/Samhain”
on alt.religion.druid or alt.magick .

Many collaborators were involved in the calculation
of the update; let me know if you want the details.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Oct 27, 2021, 1:29:18 AM10/27/21
On Oct 27, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2728F7F100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> God (the ruler of the region all/everything) installed the update
> to the main stack global species balance between
> 3:59 --> 7:59 p.m. (2229 UTC) October 26, 2021.
> Let me know if you notice any effects.
>
> This is my last attempt. If it doesn’t work then if God
> wants it on it will have to activate it on its own without
> further requests, prompting, or tracking from me
> in the future.
>
> For reports on my other stuff see the thread
> “leading up to COP26/Hallowe’en/Samhain”
> on alt.religion.druid or alt.magick .
>
> Many collaborators were involved in the calculation
> of the update; let me know if you want the details.

Of the six groups this is crossposted to I am following
just talk.environment, alt.religion.animism-global, and
talk.religion.pantheism, not the high traffic alt.global-warming .
Perhaps I should have set Followup-To to talk.environment
but Google Groups I think ignores Followup-To.

So anyway if you are not on one of those three
groups and cannot crosspost your followup (which
is true if you are on Google Groups), and want
me to see your followup, perhaps direct it to
talk.environment or email me a copy.